Terraria Server

Where all the bruh nigguhs at?
This time you can use your own charachters that are OP and build a ufo or whatever…
I will be hosting a new map unless you all request something else, I only ask that you don't blow up spawn twice like last time. thanks! - Server
Q : what is the IP?
A : 67.183.118.190:7777
should be same as last time we did this shit, also,
Slowroll since there is no reason for you to be banned you are being pardoned because playing with more players is more fun and I don't like people who ban.
also the map will be in normal mode instead of expert because it is annoying when scrub mobs don't die in one hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SMymIi50uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dungeion is to left apparently so jungle is right

also got our first person meaning currently 2 players online

here's that vid we talked about in the server
also the server now has 3 people JOIN DAMN IT
youtube.com/watch?v=0SMymIi50uU

boi, i was gonna sleep tonight.

bomp

I am going to stay on because someone might want to join later today and then they won't be alone.

I'll drop on for a bit and make a water generator I guess.

That was until I remembered I'm running on an older version.

I-It's not like I wanted to play or anything

Why has no one made a multi player adventure map for a Holla Forums serb? Ya know after we got all the fun wiring stuff in 1.3.1.

Will this even work?

What's the Version number of the Server?

I had way too much free time today

5/10

idk man… yall some antisocial motherfuckers just look at this nigga I see him playing, said hi right? before I could even say do you want me to come and help with anything motherfucker bounces…

I think we should all coordinate a time we can all be online at once, maby then it wouldn't be so shit…

I am angry, angry about Polar Queens
Seriously those bitches never stop moving around faster than my UFO

yeah but the ice queen has a warm heart at the center, you know it's truu.

hello?

Terraria's Gamepedia has a guide on it.

IMO, get a Chaos Rod to teleport around.
I don't think any of your gear affects the UFO's speed.

Try farming Duke Fishron and getting his wings, or one of the wings from the Pillar Fragment sets. Those are faster than the UFO.
IIRC, Solar Wings are the best, but one of the others can "hover"- even in mid air (hold vertical position, move very fast horizontally).

Also, Potions that prevent damage in heavy snow (Warmth?), also reduce ice based damage from enemies.

If the projectiles can be destroyed, try an Inferno Potion to give yourself an aura of fire.
If nothing else, other mobs will at least take damage when they try to get close to you.

Good luck.

what the FUCK do I do with the rest of them? I already have two greedy rings.

Golden Pirate furniture fam.

I FUCKING HATE GOLD

You better come and do something about that then. Because I think it is about time to make a huge version of this

you fags still better be playing video games

You could set up an arena to very selectively spawn and kill parrots and get a big collection of parrot banners I guess?

smhfamalamadingdong

Man oldstyle ore-bricks looked so nice.

The old Hellstone bricks were wonderful.