Self education

What are some of the best places to get a free non-pozzed education?

but do some less formal non-pozzed things exist like youtube channels or documentaries?

I KNOW ALL THREADS GET DELETED THAT ARE NOT 100% NATSOC
I JUST WANT TO LEARN THINGS WITHOUT HAVING TO LISTEN TO CUCKS

Pic related is you if you don't want to broaden your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/7269633/Dutch_(Nederlands)_Language_Learning_Pack
lapdonline.org/get_informed/content_basic_view/23468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been thinking about this as well recently. I've been thinking about expanding on my programming and math abilities, but I'm not sure if there's any point right now since tech is so infected with the SJW virus and I'm a fucking white male. It'd be good to figure out what kinds of skills have practical use for surviving in a kike-run environment like we have right now.

My thoughts exactly. I recently read some Hobbes and realized how utterly lacking my knowledge is in Western Canon. Got inspired and started "working"on it realized I know very little about even basic concepts in science, philosophy and such.

University literally gave me a meme degree

Here. You’ll never learn the truth about history anywhere else. What OTHER kind of education, dipshit? Be more specific.

The library.

library genesis.
read books nigger.

Your own home.

DuckDuckGo, that's where I get the info I need for my research

As a Holla Forums guy, one of the most persistent plagues is the constant bombardment with sodomites in the areas of software development I'm interested in, particularly AI.

It's a challenge finding any instructional videos without having to hear that sodomite lisp and see those effeminate mannerisms.

Once I'm knowledgeable enough, I hope to produce some non-pozzed education materials of my own. Till then like OP I'd like to know of any that exist now for Holla Forums.

To be more specific general education. Programming, engineering, philosophy etc.

My book and ebook collection is quite large.

University used to be a place where you could get guidance on educating yourself.

People who proclaim "muh books" and "muh library" are good will hunting fags in denial.

Cool I also use sci-hub a lot

It really is but best of luck to you.

read books nigger
You would know this but book threads are banned
For good reason surely

An Example

John Bartholomew has a youtube channel for teaching chess. It's very educational and really help me improve my chess a lot from a amateur chess player.

Anything like this but for any other topics.

I do but I have around 18000 books I have collected through out the years. I cannot read all of them unless I become a lich or something, but since I am not a lich I need advice or just some discussion about this.

I don't know much about Udemy like if it's pozzed but I picked up a few courses recently. They have their courses on sale for super cheap like $10-$12 and the nornal price is like $200. Apparently you can use these classes as certifications depending on the place. As a meme degree recipient and with (((college debt))) that's important to me since I don't want to incur more debt.

FUCK YEAH!
Use it every day.

Worth a shot. I have pirated a couple of TGC lectures, it seems like a good way to get introduced to a topic.

Good man

My experience so far

Coursera is all right but it teaches you very, very basic shit.

Youtube is a clusterfuck and it is hard to get anything worth while.

Khanacademy is all right as a starting point

MIT Open is good if you are dedicated but the materials are dated for the most part.

Sci-hub for independent research

Ebooks are fun to collect but hard to get into with the volume of information out there

Holla Forums is all right as a starting point, don't expect to be spoon fed except you get somebody pissed off enough

Fluenz is great for learning languages but takes a lot of time

University is memorization

Udemy is luke warmly recommended by one user

If this thread can end in a half way there shitty infograph for self education I would count myself and some lurkers lucky.

Concentrate on the materials they teach and do the projects/assignments and worry less about other things.
fizzbuzzing all day will never get you anywhere in life.

I have a very specific education-related inquiry. I'm trying to learn Dutch inb4 it's not worth it; studying Germanic languages is my hobby and Dutch sounds really funky if you know both German and English and I'm looking for relatively non-pozzed materials in this language. It doesn't have to be all 14/88, but reading and watching basically Dutch CNN isn't very enjoyable, even if I'm doing it only for language acquisition, so anything right-leaning is welcome: news, blogs, youtube channels, podcasts (those are particularly good, because I can put them in the background while doing tedious stuff and still get accustomed to the sounds of the language), radio stations, forums.
All I've found so far is "Studiegenootschap Erkenbrand"; they seem to be pretty fine, but their recent podcasts are in English, so there's not much material to listen to.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/7269633/Dutch_(Nederlands)_Language_Learning_Pack

So the question is, are you ready?

Right fucking here lad.

Never watched that movie guessing it's propaganda but he isn't wrong though.

Been here a while Holla Forums is specialization I am talking well rounded

Thanks user.

I'm not worried about it so much as offended by it. But thanks for the good advice user. I've already managed to snag professional work from time to time in the developer field, but atp it only seems to reinforce to me how little I know yet.

checked
erkenbrand is cancer
have some praatbaard made by fellow anons instead

One of the few useful things university does is force you to express what you've learned. If you're learning on your own, you need to be discussing or explaining it too. That could even be writing summaries or tutorials that nobody ever reads.

I just realized this is becoming a mind self-improvement thread

or maybe some smart anons would be even so kind as to write nice threads for discusion and learning purposes

Welder , electrician , cabinets, pump repair tech , machinist etc

Heavy equipment operation, fireman , cop , truck driver , lease operator , salesman
polite sage for double post

I am trying to re-learn math after I've forgotten most of it as an adult. I'm working through pic related.

Great point user. I started a board here on 8ch with that exact intention, since I feel it will take literally decades before it catches on to be of widespread interest.

That was a really good movie that didn't play up the whole 'whites are bad' and went the 'dirty work is not the answer' way.

The cultural variations on our biological themes have often been so dramatic and so
impressive that they have obscured the underlying similarity of all mankind. This has often
led to disastrous and unnecessary conflict and destruction. We have behaved as
though each of our societies belonged to a different species, in deadly competition one
with another.
In the past many studies of human behaviour have focussed on our local customs and
traditions and their countless, varying details. They have stressed our superficial differences
and, in the process, have ignored our more fundamental similarities. What is needed now
is a biological portrait of our species, to redress the balance.

hardcover or ebooks?
I personally have only a hundred books, I read more books but that is because I usually get books at the library. 1800 should take only 50 years to complete if dedicated a normal size book takes a week to read front to back.

For shits and giggles, here's the LAPD identifying the LAPD as a gang
lapdonline.org/get_informed/content_basic_view/23468

The Human Animal?

I get a literal physical revulsion looking at that purplehair SJWtard.