SWEDEN NO! Nazi group attacked refugees

Nazi group attacked refugees - threw smoke bomb, according to witnesses

expressen.se/nyheter/flyktingar-attackerade-under-demonstration/
archive.is/Po2uv

Oy vey, this will never do!

Swedish beta uprising?

Well at least they tried
i hope they can do more next time

GTFO then. who shows up in another person's country and starts demonstrating against them?

Good.

Protect your country, kids. Your parents openly hate you and are trying to kill you.

I wonder who would do such a thing.

They claimed to be on strike until Sweden stops deporting Afghanis back to Afghanistan. What they're on strike from wasn't clear as none of them work. Strike from raping?

GOOD LUCK SWEDES

Sweden genuinely isn't as cucked as people here like to think. Places like the UK and france are in a much worse condition right now imo. There is actual resistance from the youth in Sweden, it is just kept out of the media.

Allow me to be the first to check these trips of truth

The 96% non-working immigrants are rallying on the backs of the 4% that can actually read and speak and do menial jobs.

it was probably someone coming home from work throwing a cigarette butt

I agree; it's even more cucked

Hi Varg.

I bet this is fake news! They are looking for a reason to shut down the NRM.

I'm proud of you Swedes. Keep on fighting the Jewish occupation government. Go Ironmen!

Typical Swedecuck finally stands up for himself

The general public in Sweden is more redpilled imo. The goverment is absolutely culturally marxist but there is some hope. Look at the polls for the upcoming election.

While it's true that the people of Sweden have been surrounded with redpill opportunities in their daily life, the question is whether they really have it in themselves to correct the issue, or more accurately, whether they have a sufficient number of their population willing to push for change.

We've already seen France throw away their opportunity and they have seen plenty themselves. On the other hand, the UK managed to muster a majority to leave the EU, so clearly it is possible.

We do know, however, that the clock ticks faster in Sweden than it does in many other European countries.

Swedish Hitler when?

lol

Checked. Please protect the parts aftermarket for my Volvo. The future depends on it!

Really? France doesn't release racial statistics but they are absolutely flooded with niggers and muds, Germany is rapidly approaching a point where it will be majority non white and England has groups of child raping Pakistanis that are enabled by the government. Is Sweden really that much worse than any of these countries?

You told me on the telephone
I didn't stand a chance alone
You said I was a fool even to try

You pictured me go down the drain
Never to hear my name again
You waited for the time when you could hear me cry
But, I was ready to give in and say good-bye
Now you can

Look at me!
Can't you see?
Full of life, I am rolling
Look at me!
Can't you see?
Who did you think you were fooling?
Look at me!
Can't you see?
Look at me!
Can't you see?
Who did you think you were fooling?

I am strong
I am free
Its what happened to me

I chose to go another way
I found another game to play
I wanted to succeed all on my own

I chose to take a different aim
I found a way to stake my claim
You thought that very soon my day would be done
And now I want the world to see that I have won
So, I said

Look at me!
Can't you see?
Look at me!
Can't you see?
Who did you think you were fooling? (x5)

I am strong
I am free
Guess what happened to me?
Look at me!

(checked)

Aslong as we are both aware that we are comparing steamy shits, the answer is yes. Sweden is a larger and more smelly turd than the three you listed. Germany, however, is extremely smelly, I think we'd all agree.

The spirit of Odin is awakening in Sweden. They aren't fully awoken yet but it's only a matter of time before the mudslimes and shitskins are thrown into ovens.

white niggers

But that's a Brazilian nigger in Finland.

Drink bleach. These people are fighting to defend their homeland

Anti-White

What was the point of that post?

All of those countries are worse off than Sweden, France and Germany in particular.

Angolan I think

Your entire government has been infiltrated and subverted. Nothing will change until you destroy it.

Good.
Do it again.
And again
and again

See the election as a poll on where people stand politically rather than anything else.

You mean Thor, right?

Odin must awake before Thor does. I considered mentioning Thor in my post. You must awaken Odin before you can awaken Thor.

This.

Go back to sucking jewcock. It's probably the only thing you are good at.

Mexicans.

Nigger, you think we LIKE thinking about filthy shitskinned creatures destroying a country like Sweden? It makes our fucking blood boil, why do you think most of us are here? We collectively cheer when Sweden or anywhere in Europe fights back.

HOW WILL ECONOMY EVER RECOVER

What I gathered from SWEDEN YES threads I would say Yes, yes you do.

for

Considering the only people who post cuckold anecdotes and detailed descriptions of interracial rape are you people, I'd say yes, you do. Faggot.

Among the suspects was a tall, mentally unstable man who has been spotted before during serveral mass-shootings in the US and has recently become the new leader of the right-wing organisation.

He was recently spotted in Norway, meeting with Ronny Alte and Soldiers of Odin

Why not both?

Sweden is like a gloomy laboratory where all bad things of modern times come together in overdrive: feminism, cultural relativism, virulent left-wing extremism, hatred of (white) men, mass immigration, a love of Islam, et cetera.

That's what ANTIFA does. Are you just going to be a bunch of copies of ANTIFA? THat's fucking pathetic.

The right is asleep for 70yrs and then they copy Soros's hipster crew?

Come on

Poor fucking dog, even he has been forced to wear bondage gear. What the fuck is wrong with Sweden?

Yeah lets kill them all together with real bombs FBI-sama. But, in all seriousness what do you, as an American with gun rights expect them to do?

Rumours say they never went to sleep.

You newfags need to lurk for at least 2 years before you post

Tor already walks among us, he's the underlying temper and rage that is building within us, the strenght that will carry us through the tribulations and hardships that we're going to overcome.

However, we're waiting on Oden, the leader that shall let the sword fall and thus our moment is in to slay the snakes in our gardens and throw out the monsters that they had released upon us.

You mean Tyr right?

for swecucks, it's a big improvement, mr.TotallyNotAGuvernmentAgent.

They didn't think that one through did they? To go on strike you have to actually provide a valuable service that hinders the ability of the business or economy in question. I think, just like in their brochures, they thought they would get better free shit when coming to Europe. They assume since westerners use marches and protests a lot they can just ape the same action and their demands will automatically be met for better gibs.