I kind of agree

I kind of agree

Is she dying of liver failure?

Fuck you, I sexually identify as an EXP grinder.

Neither do chromosomes, apparently.

But yes please do; validate their insanity so that in that brief moment of lucidity they finally blow their brains out right after been milked by the $pharmaceutical, $medical and $psychiatrist corps.

Yes actually, i do enjoy my popcorn.

Two bad the rest of her video is a clusterfuck. One step forwards, two steps back.

idk, retards playing jrpgs are definitely faggots

I'd sooner say that the word gamer doesn't particularly define you. It's what you do, not what you are.

Yes boyim, you should only identify with whatever I want you to identify with.

But it does.

This! Why is she so yellow?>>10373709
Did the Yellow bastard from sin city knocked up a Loli?

It feels so good to one-shot enemies that were once giving you trouble.

Hey, can't blame him, those sometimes throw so much loot at the player it's hard to decide what to do with all of that.

Stop it.
STOP IT.

Worse, she's Latvian
And she's also into cosplay

No, that's good. Less shamefur dispray for grorious Finland.

I "really" like the "overuse" of "scare quotes" throughout the "whole" video.

What about a grand master at chess who has spent their life playing chess and their entire career is playing chess?

Believe it or not, even people who are really dedicated to one thing have a life outside of it.

Not Chinese people though.

Also, here's an mp4.

Good one.

She literally brings up people who play video games professionally right at the beginning of the video and says she's not talking about people like that.

You expect me to actually watch the video we are talking about?

DOTA, CSGO, Fallout 4, LoL, and Overwatch are normalfag garbage.

The games that you play define your taste, but beyond that they don't say anything specific about you. I play the Sims and DMC. I have played Life is Strange before. I think you're a dipshit if you don't try and play every single game under the sun in order to try and refine your tastes. Eventually, you get to a point where you can recognize just by looking at a game whether or not you'll think it's shit. You can't do that if you stay "in your comfort zone". Even when you get to that point where you can look at something and think, "damn this is going to be shit" you should still challenge yourself to be open minded and give the game a chance to subvert your expectations. Don't be a narrow minded contrarian faggot. If you don't like a game, you'll have to defend your position if you expect anyone to give a shit about your opinion, and you can't do that without investing some portion of time into the game. Mind you, you don't always need to play a game in order to invest time into it. You can watch footage of it, but sometimes that isn't enough. Sometimes you have to play it yourself to really get a feel for how good or shit it is.

Anything after this point is disregarded as you have brain damage.

what kind of people is this person even talking to? Self identifying "gamers" are fucking retarded. This woman is also pretty stupid too, she is striving to be called a gamer, she contradicts herself by saying "if you are a game, why tell everyone you are playing games" Isn't that exactly what she is doing? Either way this women need to get her head out of her ass and find some new friends, that or get rid of her shit taste.