African immigrants sell indulgences for "White guilt" around the Colosseum in Rome

Then expecting payment for a shitty bracelet.

Around the colusseum in Rome there are Africans going around literally telling people to pay for shitty bracelets to swear of their racism. If you ever needed a clearer example of how the notion of racism is just a stigma used to exploit Europeans there it is. Literally selling "indulgences" for "White guilt" that is indoctrinated into Europeans. I wanted to punch him in the face but that would make a family vacation into a big hysterical mess that wasn't really worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A2Du44Zcg0g
youtu.be/DEKI-CnnbYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(checked)
White guilt is a religion.

Sauce?

Gyppos have been doing a near identical trick for forever in yuyope.
The 100th monkey is only now managing to ape it.

Personal experience.

Niggers have been doing this bracelet shit in France and Italy for years. This is the first time I've heard about the "now you aren't racist" shit. Usually they just say it's good luck or some such nonsense. The cops don't do anything to stop it. Europe has a serious nigger problem. I'm in Estonia now and theyvare even here.

only thing that made my trip to rome shit was all those fuckers trying to hock you junk and shining lasers on monuments. so disrespectful and those lazy italians dont give two fucks

Enterprising and clever.

In Paris I have seen gangs of Arabs shining laser pointers in the eyes of people who walk past them and laughing about it. Tourism in Europe isn't worth it anymore.

My trip to Rome and surrounding area was great regardless. It's a gorgeous country. I just can't stand being approached as a "racist" that has to "pay off" some nonexistent debt to these arrogant bums cheeky enough to address you as "friend" and shake your hand first. Maybe this has become the new "normal " in Italy. This is extremely far from normal. We really have to send these people back. I went to naples and I saw about as many Africans in the street as I saw Italians or more in some areas. We just can't allow this to destroy an ancient people and nation like this. Italy has been used by various empires and monarchs, elites for very cancerous shit throughout the ages but they have persisted as a beautiful country and civilisation. Millions of Africans colonizing and remaining, settling, breeding in Italy will spell the end of Italy as we've known it for many, many centuries. And not for the better. I know it's not easy but you really should try and organize a revolution to retake your nation and create resettlement, reclaiming Italy as your homeland. Not because every African immigrant is a vile bum harrassing, insulting, niggermailing tourists. I saw some work for their money as well. Because it can't be accepted regardless. Give some decent ones a work visa if you reallly want and send the rest back. The solutions in Africa's economic state of nonexistence and social, war issues do not lie with colonisation of Europe. We must re-establish immigrants and reclaim our independence, homelands as European peoples of sovereign nations.

still dont want to go to paris, dont know if i ever will. Dont just go to big cities there are a ton of small towns in europe that are great for tourism, all the rats and lazy bottomfeeders live in the big cities.

the italian people seem pretty complicit in just allowing these "refugees" or "economic migrants" into their country and not just sending them back, as its been two years since qaddafi fell and the floodtavistocks opened. im all for sovereign nations but i cant help people who dont want to help themselves. thats why im seeing as much of europe as i can now before it gets any worse.

You guys really need to watch Scam City. It's a reality TV show where a guy goes around tourist spots all over the world showing how tourists get scammed and surprise surprise, most of the time it's fucking niggers doing the scamming. The episode in Jerusalem is really an eye-opener.

Occasionally the guy is a little loose with the word "scam"—for instance, i don't really think offering the happy ending in a massage parlor qualifies as a scam because you get what you paid for first and you can always say no. Other than that, the show is really eye-opening and sometimes terrifying. Strongly recommend.

You shouldn't go to Americanised, liberal shitholes like capital cities if you want to enjoy your time in Europe. Want to see some actual European culture? Go to smaller towns/villages where you can actually eat some of the local cuisine and see old buildings that were left intact and are not surrounded by ugly office buildings.

But at least they fucked off fast enough. When we tried to park there was an Italian kid of like 14 trying to scam us saying he would "protect" our car. When he got a euro from my mother he was still harrassing for more. "not enough". I was on the verge of slapping him but the local Mafia named "Camorra" would've probably not taken kindly to that.

There also ws another which guided us to a free parking space and then pretended we had to give him 10 euros.
I reluctantly settled on 4.

There's pieces of shit of all walks of life but scamming people with the niggermail of "racism" has to be more insulting than even the scrubs trying to harrass you out of your money when trying to park.

There's a lot of cleaning up to do both in tackling these mafia scrubs and sending these migrants back.

The Camorra and other Mafia were complicit in human trafficking as well. Some bunch of criminals and traitors. Italians have to revitalize their Nation and set things straight. Naples seemed like a good place to start. It was the "shabbiest" place. But the source of problems in Naples is probably to be found in certain "wealthier" cities and areas first.

Solution for tourists: Don't go to France, Italy, Germany, or the Benelux. They are overpriced, overcrowded traps for tourists. Go to Eastern Europe or Iberia. Everything is cheap. The locals are friendly (and subjectively more attractive) and actually appreciate their own culture.

I'm from Europe, and have lived in several countries. I don't want to go anywhere for holidays anymore because why should I pay a premium to see niggers? The countryside isn't free of them anymore, they put refugee centers there now. As stated previously, even Estonia has niggers now.

Watch from
1:05:20 to 1:10:06

Eastern Europe has clip joints where they lure you in, then won't let you leave until you pay an exhorbitant amount of money. They will beat the shit out of you and actually haul you to the ATM to withdraw money to pay them. Nowhere is really safe if there's tourist dollars involved.

I literally bought some shitty overpriced bracelet as a gift at the Colosseum from a street vendor who happened to be a nigger. I was spotted by the dozens of other niggers with their neckwares and was literally chased for 180 degrees around the Colosseum from like the middle of one side, right around the round bit to the middle of the other side

This was in 2003. I really don't want to think of how niggery the place is right now

Where can I go in Europe to experience my volk's traditions, and live in tune with natural law? Are there any Pagan sacred sites left that haven't been destroyed and built over yet?

They will do that to you. If you're a hipster trash leftyberg carrying money and wasting in useless crap.

Source: been to Eastern Europe several times; locals do not mug anyone who remotely look like they can fend for themselves.

no, that's an actual toy (pretty cool actually), maybe because I can't understand what the nigger says, but he is not capitalizing on white guilty, he is just selling trash on public spaces

Kill yourself.

You sound like a hipster faggot. Visit wherever the fuck you want but keep your ritualistic wank to yourself. There is no magic haven for you to find.

Smart, but not smart at the same time.

Don't be an idiot then. I spent several weeks in Budapest and Prague and I enjoyed those cities far more than any of the ones in Italy or Germany. Don't be a fucking normie and act interested in street vendors like either.

Don't relax and you'll be fine.

The people who get scammed or beaten up or whatever are idiots and deserve it. If nothing else these "victims" learn an important lesson, a lesson many Americans desperately need, which is that the world isn't like the suburban neighborhood they grew up in.

The vendors are like fish, feed one and the whole pod will come racing over to you.

Sure, its interesting the first time, until you realize that in every city of every country the Bangladeshis/Pakis/Africants are all selling them, and fidget spinners, and splatter balls and whatever.

Do NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE, they are an invasive species.

Why? Just drown the fucker in a fountain

THE POPE WILL DEFEND THIS!
soon there will be a nigger pope

If my understanding of all of this is correct, as long as he buys the indulgence, that means it isn't a crime.

They also abuse a trick that gipsys, sects and other scum used to "steal" money.

If people get a gift, they feel the need to give something back. (reciprocity)

Barcelona is anti-tourist these days. Tourism is ruining a lot of European cities, even through inter-european tourism. Venice, Barcelona, Croatian beaches, all having natives forced out because of the industry.

Yeah, I'm sure it's tourism forcing the natives out.

Sounds like a great place to vacation, somewhere you can never relax.

0/10 would not recommend.

Niggers in Berlin gave gloves as gifts to girls and women's with a little narcotic needle inside.

commies as usual.

That's some top-tier cuck right there. Literally shunning people that want to give you money in favor of shitskins that want to take your money, with the added benefit of murdering and raping everyone.

I have a hard time believing that this isn't some Soros funded effort. What spray painting faggot is genuinely this retarded? Or maybe it's the shitskins themselves doing the painting.

In any case, the person who did these would be better off just killing themselves, rather than everyone else.

You are a yankee, your 'volk' call them your people you larping faggot are white americans. Stay on your own side of the ocean and build something there

In the 90‘s the night train from Berlin to Warsaw was particular dangerous. Robbers would gas and rob sleeping passenger in the compartments.

Thanks to open borders gasing is now a danger everywhere in Europe, not so much in trains, because there are no longer many night trains with compartments, but for truck driver, mobile home user and tourist sleeping in their cars.

So don‘t go to Europe for tourism. In holidays people want to relax, that is obvious no longer possible.

Stay away!

t.European*

can't make this shit up

Is there a source?

Africans have to be the most evil race alive. They torture and kill animals and humans alike for no other reason but momentary fun. Holy fucking shit, kill niggers, all of them.

Tourism is the backbone of the economy for many nations, especially in Southern Europe. Tourists don’t ruin cities so much as they drive the economy, it might be frustrating for locals to have to put up with tourists, granted. But without tourism you can kiss goodbye to essential revenue and employment.

Take Barcelona as an example seeing as the wickedness of communism has reared it odious head bolder than ever there in recent years, resulting in an apparent resentment for its own tourists.

25% (they have cooked the books and tried to claim it is 12% to justify killing the industry) of Barcelona’s GDP comes from Tourism (which accounts for 5% of Spain’s total GDP). 15% of Barcelona’s employment is directly in the tourism sector and much of the rest of it is dependent upon tourism.

It is fine to collectively decide that you wish to reduce tourism, if the native population don’t wish to share their city with as many people then that is their right BUT to actively resent the people who keep the food on your table is insane. Furthermore to cut tourism without replacing the revenue by investing in other sectors is suicidal, especially for a country with massive unemployment.

pastafag here.
it's been quite some time that i have taken the habit and the pleasure of not only refusing to give shit to niggers begging or "selling" you stuff you can find for cheaper in a supermarket and untouched by nigger hands, but also looking them straight in the eyes when i do. i noticed that a lot of people not giving them money usually stare at their feet. as if they are ashamed of it. i'm not. and i want them to know.
back in the day i used to give food to those who claimed to be hungry. now i know that these niggers know exactly where they are going to eat and sleep that day. at the small price of at least 37.5 euros (up to 80 if they claimed to be minors) a day at the expense fo the italian taxpayer.
truly disgusting people. natural born beggars. waiting for you at every street corner/parking lot/ supermarket exit.gypsies are a far second.
good news they are making italians give less and less fucks about being called a racist.

african cardinals really don't like this pope. they are against mass migration and they are not pleased by his liberal leaning ideas about homosexuals and other stuff.
i would not particularly like it, but it would be an improvement.

I should've specified, Barcelona is basically France/Germany in terms of attitude and diversity. You hear more English on the streets than Catalan or Spanish.

It has all the staples of their northern neighbors too-toilets you have to pay for (never encountered that in much poorer Portugal or Andalusia) and everything is more expensive there. Why is it that the richer EU countries act like toilets are some fucking luxury that just got invented?

Not saying you can't relax ever, but just be wary. You're in a city, not a suburban neighborhood. You sound like a typical American who thinks every stranger should be trusted implicitly. Don't follow shady people into a shady place and you'll be fine. If you can't figure this out, then I repeat, you are an idiot and its your fault. Hopefully you learn something. You are a foreigner and probably richer than the locals. There will be some resentment. But I never encountered hostility in the East because of this.

Of course. They know that if their people from Africa arrive being a cardinal won't matter much to the horde.

Just look at the tourist numbers and imagine how much they earn. It's a bad practice but money corrupts everyone.

I understand WHY they charge but the execution is completely incompetent.

It's a terrible practice that I also noticed in the East unfortunately (only Poortugal and southern Spain didn't have this). They stick an old lady out there (in Germany its a fugee) and they hand you a paper towel-and that apparently is grounds for a euro. I've never seen something so demeaning and pointless, since the bathrooms are still dirty and somebody's grandma is in some cases an arm's length away from drunk men urinating.

Just hire a janitor or get your employees to clean it.

Notice the circled A in both of the sets of pictures?
I think you are spot on user.

Bully this man.

Anyway, I'd love to get a "now you're not racist" braclet so i could call them a nigger after.

It works in relegion

Many?

This is an example of an absolute truth. My best travel memories come from when I was in the middle of nowhere, eating the most delicious food because it wasn't processed shit and seeing the most spectacular vistas or monuments because they weren't soiled by squatters, niggers, and kikes. The people in the small towns are much more appreciative of your presence most times, because they know you made a concerted effort to visit their town, restaurant, or family-owned hotel.

Niggers in Estonia?

What the fuck are they doing there? I was there a few years back (I made some silly mistakes as a child) and I saw one. One in two months, an American tourist.

what an obnoxious fucktard

Not the OP but I have seen this shit before.

Public toilets that charge a fee are usually much better than free public toilets because the small fee keeps niggers and gypsies out. Imagine how much it costs to keep repairing public services because they get vandalised by assorted subhumans? While it's an inconvenience, it makes sense for areas with a high nog population.

I haven't travelled much in my life but it's safe to say that there's your occasional pack of niggers waiting around many famous touristic monuments in Europe for unsuspecting people to sell them bracelets. Some say they're from Jamaica because in nig reasoning that sounds cool. The first time I came in contact with these specimen (was underage and on a school trip back then) I agreed to have a bracelet and gave one of the nigs 2 Euros. He then proceeded to take 5 more out of a fucking open wallet that was in my hands. Didn't do much about it because I was quite shocked. I refused to even talk to the next 5 nigs around the city who wished to sell me, you guessed it, another bracelet, so this fortunately became a life lesson fast enough.

It is interesting hat there are new generations growing up who think this is normal and have never experienced it different.

Not at all, I just don't believe in spending tourist dollars in countries that have a reputation for kidnapping tourists. Say what you will about the US, kidnapping is a federal offense that will net you hard time. The police aren't involved in the whole kidnapping scheme, so they'll actually help you in the rare event that you do get kidnapped in the US.

My impression is that the USA is worse then Europe, since a long time. Tourist don’t want to holiday at place just slighly safer. If nigger annoy you at home you don’t want that in vacation.

Feeling of safety has much to be with the surrounding and behavior of people. If you are constantly harassed, can not relax, that is just stress, who would pay to be put in such a situation.
Pushy and aggressive nigger and gypsies are putting off and that is not reserved to western Europe, Prague is notorious as well. That to be seen as just a wallet on legs, who has a obligation to spend as much as possible and if the locals think it isn’t enough they become unfriendly or aggressive is an attitude one can observe in southern or eastern Europe.

While north-western Europe has not yet become so thirdworldish it does have it’s own challenges, because of mass invasion of thirdworldish people.
Why going to London if one risks to have his face destroyed by acid because some thugs want to rob you.

I don't see why tourism is even a good thing, all it causes is racial and cultural admixture.

Keep 'murican muds out of europe.
Esp. those trolls who claim they are "German", because their great grandmothers maiden name was Kreuzbergstein, which are obviously german words.

Exactly, and not just that but tourism actually encourage them to preserve their culture as well, migrants can only ever change it.

Trying to muh dik white women and get dat paypa. Some are foreign students, some are refugees. All have yhe same goals.

Is that even a question

They are all trying to get a treasured blonde woman. You have no idea how many african men would flood eastern europe if they could to get white women. The only reason they pass over those countries for western europe is because they get welfare as a bonus.

I figured that was due to taxation.

European tourists don't want to visit places like LA, they want to go to big fields and shit in Texas or look at big rocks in a desert. New York is appealing too, but anywhere else?

White America is European, there's no denying that. In every single possible way, the USA has been, for about 200 years, among the "First World" - the developed countries.

Basically:

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Canada

Denmark

France

Germany

Ireland

Japan

Netherlands

New Zealand

United Kingdom

United States of America

Bump for Eastern Europe, was hands down the best segment of my travels. Basque region also offers quite a bit of unique, well-defended culture.

Italy is doomed, we all know that. Fuck em!

You would be wrong. Never underestimate the power of (((Hollywood))) to influence people.

Not wrong so much as pure disappointment.

Most people are disappointed. Some retards want to go see "where all the cool nigger people live". Worse, some know that it sucks and is dangerous but go anyway to have an adventure. They think nothing bad can happen because they are tourists and then they end up getting into trouble. Like the idiots who go to Brazil and visit favelas, they go to America and wander into a ghetto.

The pickpocket the tourist are warned for in Rome and in Paris, where do they come from?

Yeah from Eastern Europe do they come the Gypsy pickpockets. Relatives of me were robbed, their clothes destroyed by razors in Hungary of all places! Not in Budapest but some provincial town that seldom sees foreign tourists. To top it, their car was nearly stolen while having lunch, a delivery truck was blocking the exit of the parking place, so they ran away.

That “based eastern Europe” is as ridiculous as “based Blakks”, they have indigenous problems worse than those imported into western Europe.
But I give it to them, it is less likely to be hit by the diversity truck there, or the butcher knife of peace.

To be clear, the car thiefs run away, they had broken in and the car was runing, but that delivery truck blocked their getaway by accident.

There's two different kinds of that.

There's people like me. I travel a decent amount, and have no qualms about handling myself.

I understand the risk, I just know that anybody who pulls anything on me will lose teeth in the process.

And more importantly, they know it too. My insurance is essentially "Not worth the risk" - like big scary doors on a bank vault. That and obviously I don't go wandering around favelas and ghettos. If I have to, my body language again shows somebody who will fight if provoked.

Then there's the other kind. The "Well we're all equal and they're just misunderstood!" kind.

They have no qualms about somebody getting too close, and no instinct as to danger. They assume that their comfortable, middle class upbringing is the norm.

Gypsies, right?

lmfao

Meh, even Japan has those. You can usually spot them quite easily because the touts don't look very Japanese.
Somebody over there needs to get out the grorious steel folded 1000 times katana and do some cleaning up.

Let's hope so :^)

If I was going to the US I'd be looking at visiting small towns, at most the capitols and second cities of rural "inner" states. Fuck the big cities, even (((hollywood))) propaganda trying to make them look diverse can't help but show Crips and Bloods spray-and-praying with UZIs all over the place. I used to work with a guy from upstate New York who said even there he saw a gangland killing in a dollar store.

Aren't the touts literally niggers?

The car thieves? Most probably, people told my relatives so after seeing swarthy people abandoning the car and leaving in a hurry.

Lmao you got scammed by a kid american

Hah, that's funny. here they'll give you a "gift" and once you accept it they'll hold out their hand and ask for a donation. That's going to be their next step when people stop buying stolen shit they've taken from jacked lorries.

Isn't this that graffiti artist that had a small plane fly a banner with the same slogan on for shits and giggles? Almost to make a statement. Not sure if it was sarcasm or not IIRC.

Where are fucking AC Roma fans when you need them?

CasaPound

youtu.be/A2Du44Zcg0g

youtu.be/DEKI-CnnbYE

I really hate the weird guy sitting in pub/club mens toilets offering to dry your hands for 5 euros, with 15 bajillion toiletry bottles sitting around a sink so you can't wash your hands without feeling like you're in the way or paying the fucker money. I never do because fuck his stupid service I've paid to get in, I've paid for the beer, what more do you fucking want

That being said, having paid/customer only toilets keeps scum and bums out and it is a capital drain that makes you less efficient economically which I can only assume is the idea.

I see nigs like nothing less than rabid rodents, coyotes at worst. We are like wolves.
Jews are the parasites that worm their way throughout all organs of the body, even the brain.

I suggest we start a negroformation and write 95 theses against the sale of indulgences.

I'll start with the first one of the theses:

1. We don't owe you shit, nigga.

Paki looking piece of shit can trolling some of these cunts I guess. Don't want anything to do with that either. They can't approach people with the notion of having to buy a bracelet "not to be racist". Imagine selling the notion of "not being a monkey" in Kinshasa or "not being a Terrorist" in Kabul, Saoudi-Arabia. It's vile. It's incredible they have to be arrested and immediately deported.

We were also rear-ended by an older Italian with a car full of dents. I was suspicious at the time but the car is omnium insured so we didn't make a lot of it. It also was just a bumper dent without real problematic damage.

He proposed to go to a "garage he knew" for a "quick fix". We declined of course. I look up his family name and it turns up articles about a "Caiazzo clan". It appears his family has a mafia clan or at least people from the town his family comes from.

In a retarded moment my mother even forgot to write down his license plate. (I'm stunned as well) while exchanging insurance info.

He seemed distrought and not aggressive or anything. Rather apologising. But still it seems fishy. Getting blatantly rear ended without reason by a car full of dents by a guy with a family name that's a known Camorra clan.

Bottom line is. Watch your ass around Napels because whether it's Africans trying to scam you through the notion that you're a "racist", Italian kids trying to ask "protection money" for your parking space (that already required city payment) or "parking helps' that demand ludicrous amounts for free spaces they show you or older Italian Mafia types rear-ending you to scam you in workshops they really do try to make money out of you nearly every way they can over there.