BIG DADDY KIM VOWS TO PUT HIS FOOT UP TRUMPS ASS

BIG DADDY KIM VOWS TO PUT HIS FOOT UP TRUMPS ASS
아내를 위로하고, 나이까지, 나는 할거야, 대통령을 비웃을거야.
故 최진실의 딸 최준희 양과 외할머니 정옥순 씨의 갈등과 고민을 담은 KBS ‘속보이는 TV 인사이드’가 10일로 예정된 방송을 연기하겠다고 밝혔다.

9일 ‘속보이는 TV 인사이드’ 측은 방송 연기 소식을 알리며 “최준희가 제작진에 프로그램 방송 중단을 요청했었다는 기사로 인해 마치 제작진이 일방적으로 방송을 강행한 것처럼 보여져 안타깝다”고 전했다.

이어 “두 사람의 갈등 이유가 무엇인지, 시청자들이 두 사람을 충분히 이해하고 응원하게 될 것이라는 확신이 있었는데 아쉽다”고 덧붙였다. 제작진은 이후 방송분에 대해서는 출연자 측과 추후 협의해 나갈 예정이다.

‘속보이는 TV’는 최준희 양의 '외할머니 폭행' 폭로 이전에 최 양의 가족을 만나 촬영을 진행했으며, 10일 방송을 계획하고 예고편까지 공개했으나 결국 방송을 연기하기로 결정했다.

다음은 KBS ‘속보이는 TV 인사이드’ 제작진의 공식입장 전문.

최준희가 제작진에게 프로그램 중단을 요청했었다는 기사가 보도되어 마치 제작진이 일방적으로 방송을 강행한 것으로 보여져 안타깝습니다.

최준희와 외할머니가 갈등하는 이유가 무엇인지, 방송을 보는 사람들이 두 사람을 충분히 이해하고 응원하게 될 거라는 확신이 있었는데 아쉽습니다.

이후 방송분에 대해서는 추후 협의해 나갈 생각입니다.

And a ching chong nip nong day to you, young man

anybody speak moonrune here?

From google translate:

That seems to be fuck all to do with Trump, just internal Best Korea kvetching because somebody didn't salute his picture long enough in the morning.
Shame, they're the only commies that can do decent banter. Holla Forums had a golden opportunity to trigger us by saying such-and-such right winger "needs a bike locking", but they didn't want to be insensitive.

Would you please stop calling them best korea? There isn't even a good korea.

Kim please nuke California

It's actually about the daughter of an actress who killed herself over how the gook version of (((them))) rule the Worst Korean entertainment industry opposed the broadcast of a documentary about her and her grandmother. OP is a faggot.

zipperheads like you will get norked. the days of no ticky, no shirty are coming to an end gook

fucking eternal チョン、出てイケreeeeeeeeeeぇぇぇー

You must be responding to the gook retards behind the South Korean entertainment industry.

Kim pls, you're diks not big enough. Put ur tiny little jockstrap back on till you grow a pair.

.>>10373124
South Korea?

op는 최고 새끼 고양이 다.

Wow, I can use (((Google Translate))) too, Kike

저리 가

G O O D L U C K D A D D Y K I M
O
O
D

L
U
C
K

D
A
D
D
Y

K
I
M

REPORTED
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

OH BOY HERE WE GO, SEND IN THE NUKES ALREADY LET'S START THE THERMONUCLEAR WAR

AT THE GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR

reported

OP IS A FAGGOT

GO EAT A DOG, CHINAMAN

I had a solid good laugh at this op

Who's ready for South Korea to change its name to Korea?

Can somebody expand on General Mattis's statement please. I am driving. Start a new thread, or something.

New tier of shitposting

At least feminists don't rule north korea.

JIDF pls

GOOD RUCK NORK FAT

Ok I lold

Japan and South Korea will be annexed by North Korea and change their names to Democratic People's Republic of Korea, to be exactly.

good for gooks.

JIDF you are not fooling anyone but yourself.

All you North Korea Fags really Believe that North Korea had a Nuclear Program shit They don't even have a Food Program LOL

That reads like other statements I recall when NK was in sabre rattling mode. They pull this shit every time there is a new president. Hell, it may be a form letter at this point because the wording is all that familiar.

니가 나에 대해서 뭐라고 말했어, 개자식? 네이비 물개에서 저의 학급을 졸업했고 Al-Quaeda에 대한 수많은 비밀 공습에 연루되어 있었고 300 명이 넘는 살인이있었습니다. 나는 고릴라 전쟁에서 훈련을 받았고 나는 전체 미국 군대의 최고 저격수입니다. 너는 나에게 아무 것도 아니고 또 다른 표적이다. 나는이 땅에서 전에 볼 수 없었던 정밀도로 너를 닦아 낼거야, 내 빌어 먹을 말로 표시해라. 인터넷을 통해 내게 그 말을 함부로 빠져 나올 수 있다고 생각하니? 다시 생각 해봐, 빌어 먹을. 우리가 말하는 동안 나는 미국 전역의 스파이들의 비밀 네트워크에 연락하고 있습니다. 귀하의 IP가 지금 추적되고있어서 폭풍우에 대비할 수 있습니다. 너가 인생이라고 부르는 애처로운 작은 것을 지워 버리는 폭풍. 너 죽었어. 꼬마 야. 나는 언제 어디서나있을 수 있으며, 나는 칠백 가지가 넘는 길에서 널 죽일 수있다. 그건 맨손으로하는 것 뿐이야. 비무장 전투에서 훈련을 받았을뿐만 아니라 미국 해병대의 무기고에 접근 할 수있을뿐만 아니라 비참한 대륙을 대륙에서 완전히 닦아 내기 위해 최대한 사용할 것입니다. 당신이 당신의 작은 "영리한"논평이 당신에게 내리려하고있는 어떤 신성하지 않은 보복인지 알 수 있었다면, 아마도 당신은 당신의 혀를 들었을 것입니다. 하지만 당신은 할 수 없었습니다. 당신은하지 않았습니다. 그리고 지금 당신은 가격을 지불하고 있습니다, 당신은 바보입니다. 나는 너에게 온통 분노 할 것이고 너는 그것에 빠져 죽을 것이다. 넌 죽었어, 키드.

Yeah, that kind of sums it up too.

Newfag you have to go back. You can't join our established online nation and try to change our language to suit your tastes.

Fucking immigrants.

It is definitely the best of the two Koreas.

Gas yourself, nork.

If we go to war with NK over bullshit, then I won't be voting in 2020

sage

fuck yourself traitor, it's your duty to give your life and blood to the god emperor!

GOOD LUCK DADDY KIM

Problem comrade?

If the god emperor doesn't

….then he's not GEoM

also

If Trump ever goes coup and all hell breaks out, I would gladly go to war for him

fucking kike.

yet Assad is still here and Syria is saved

Checked
CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Post your source Jew nigger. I want a video of him saying this with a live translation.

HAHAHA if you can get that, then tell best korea's ever so glorious leader that nukes don't work. There is no moderator for the nuke. Test a nuke in a concrete bunker underground. Those nukes you got from "the country known as not taiwan" do not work.

moderators are not necessary you dense fuck. You can create a nuclear explosion by swinging two near supercritical pieces of pure uranium 235 together with your hands. Explosive implosion is what generates the density required to generate runaway fission. Shut the fuck up with this nukes cant happen meme you fucking braindead nigger. Gas yourself.

++GEEV ME GIMCHI++