Hip-Hop Overtakes Rock As The Most Popular Genre In The U.S. For The First Time Ever

Decades of "white music is uncool" now manifesting itself

metalinjection.net/latest-news/hip-hop-overtakes-rock-as-the-most-popular-genre-in-the-u-s-for-the-first-time-ever

Other urls found in this thread:

nielsen.com/us/en/insights/reports/2017/us-music-mid-year-report-2017.html
forbes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's our genepool's self-purification capability kicking in, nothing more. Wiggers are not salvageable, anyway.

Terrible trend but I can't say it surprises me, at all. At this point, even white women listen to the most vile nigger music like hip hop or trap.

Also Metal > all

Power and folk metal are the best.

I blame gen-x for allowing their women to become men and stop respecting white men. The 80's were great, the 90's are when you can tell they lost their grip on women. Also, metal thread

fug
nielsen.com/us/en/insights/reports/2017/us-music-mid-year-report-2017.html

LOL, poser spotted.

This user gets it. Thank you.

Don't listen to Triple Gay then user

And yet still the worlds most popular rapper is white.
Niggers can't even do their own music right.

(((white)))

Eminem is Jew?

unrelated good music

muh
nigger

Anyone else excited for the new QOTSA album?

Oh, quick request, anyone got that image on how to pirate shit from bandcamp?

Oldfag here. I was a young teen in the early eighties when this shit started to happen.
Basicaly you'd hear some reasonably normal
and tunefull pop song and then, in the middle,
they'd throw in some nigger "rapping". At the time, I found it jarring, and horrifying. What the fuck is this shit, I would think.
I started to call it "Niggers with Tourettes". In my city you'd occasionally meet mad homeless people wandering around, talking to themselves like lunatics, raving and ranting. to me, that was the same as rap. (They can call it what they want, anything with a nigger or whigger ranting and raving I call rap).
It's the one type of music I've never been able to endure, and which helped redpill me.
I bagan to wonder, what is the reason for this jarring, shit "music"?
I remember listening to an interview with
a jewish composer on a radio station years ago. He was a top name. He did musicals and sountracks for Hollywood movies. Anyway, he started mocking nigger people's musical ability.
(Of course, being jewish, there was no controversy). He basically said nigger people were utterly useless at following rules, and were always out of tune and out of tempo.
They were continually being discordant and
playing bum notes.
So I realized, that's the reason for "rap" and "hip hop". Niggers can't do music, because it involves discipline and order.
Left alone in a studio, these primates just create chaos.

The same social engineering took place in Europe in the 90s with Eurodance. Quite literally primed Europeans for the eventual takeover of hip hop or whatever you want to call it.

Yup. They have to break down the existing order before they can replace it. It's why they spent DECADES destroying and denigrating the entire spectrum of white culture and heritage. Art, language, history, music, science, family, religion. All of it destroyed. So that when they started their plans to replace white people with niggers, muzzies, and other shitskins no one would care to fight back. Because "who cares about mayo people, we can have spicy food!". So when they start pushing white women to fuck nasty niggers, spics, and other subhumans people are either programmed to not give a shit, or if you do you're silenced like that google fucker.

Fucking hell I hate Jews. God it's too early in the morning for this level of fucking intense hatred but damn……….

Enjoy your bumplock you dumb nigger. Nobody is listening to your jiggaboo tribal chimping.

Even the Führer is angry - angry about Eurodance.
HEIL HITLER

The gods used to flyt each other as a sacred part of battle according to the eddas. I doubt many coons can spit a freestyle rhyme while wielding a broadsword.

You sure about that OP?

forbes dot com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2017/08/08/the-worlds-highest-paid-djs-2017/#2128d5d9389e

You must have an IQ of 100+ to post here.

How did rap get so popular so fast? Is it because rap is a lazy music genre where anyone can get in to? It's so popular yet forgettable the next few months.

Technically, niggers created rock music as well, you know Little Richard, Chuck Berry, etc.

There's plenty of good underground rap.
The pop/rap and trap on the radio is pure jungle music though, just chimps smacking their lips to electronic beats. It's pretty disgusting