Cyka Strike: Global Blyat

I've been getting into mapping for this game this year. I think I am getting better but I still would like to have your opinions on what I have done.
Boxed is a simple map I made to remember how to do the basic stuff in hammer.
Reaction is what I worked on for three months. It is quite small with many tight corridors and sewers.
Canyon is an idea I have but can not get the layout right for now.
Plant is what I made in the last few weeks. I think it is fairly balanced but I never played on it with more than two people (bots do not count).
Here is the dropbox for the maps (canyon not included): dropbox.com/sh/0bnanoln3cp998a/AAChqch9C_PtN2tQtpY_MwL6a?dl=0
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Otherwise CS genera,l I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/3kliksphilip/playlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump and fuck you

Anyone even sees this?

I am satan

I'd rather kill myself than use hammer.

How so? it's easy as fuck

your map is inconstant, there is too much shit to figure out what the hell is going on.

I suggest before just making shit up in your head, draw a diagram of CT site, T site, Bomb A, Bomb B.

then draw corridors or paths to each place after you do this begin mapping it out.

dont start making detailed maps at start, you first need to make giant blocky shapes of everything, then add detail over that. 3rd pic is good.

Your stairs are also shit.

You are cancer and deserve all the pain that comes to you in life, literally kill yourself.

you just have to believe, user.

-im stuck on this dumpster.

-Move this cargo container slightly so people can go behind it.

-Add a ladder in this sewer dead end, ct from topside can easily kill T and they cant defend themselves.

It was blocks in the beginning. I reworked some areas and added detail after the reworks.

Stairs are placeholder for now.
Btw any videos like this would be greatly appreciated (the work with brushes I mean. Somewhere I saw how to make some nice looking things out of displacements but I can not find it anymore

Will get on that first thing Monday when at the proper PC, thanks!

I made the webm

if you want videos on hammer i recommend

youtube.com/user/3kliksphilip/playlists

He has more of the basics how I learned hammer in the first place
I was thinking more about complex brush work and displacements.

LOL

My good friend in Bulgaria has been making better maps since he was fucking six years old. Step up, nigga.

Good for him

I miss that thread back in april where FBI got everyone to draw their workplace with the hopes of making a CS map. Some actually got made, the madmen.

brushes are created by combining objects and pushing CTRL+T.

Create brushes for complex objects

Wait, the FBI wanted to make a CS map based of the drawing of an user's workplace? Or were they hoping someone would interprete "draw" as "make fully functional map in hammer"?