The Creepiest EU Initiative Yet: Registering Dissent As "Russian Propaganda" Under Soros' Direction

The Creepiest EU Initiative Yet: Registering Dissent As "Russian Propaganda" Under Soros' Direction
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/creepiest-eu-initiative-yet-registering-dissent-russian-propaganda-under-soros-direc
archive.is/7BleQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bddXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even your average normalfag nowaday is redpilled on soros.

I've be seeing this more and more. In comment sections if anyone makes legitimate criticisms of JewSA or Israel, Jew shills will start spamming "Russian-bot" or "Putin-bot" or somthing to that effect

I don't like all the Soros boogey manning though. He's one of many powerful liberal Jews pushing a JEWISH agenda. He is not the root of the problem

Maybe not the root but definitely the worst of it. So many antiwhite NGOs and migrant peddlers are funded by him. The think tank that "justified" to Merkel to open the borders is under his control too.
archive.is/bddXg

Make no mistake he needs to be brought down.

Agreed. Soros is a Rothschild scape goat, most people aren't even aware that Soros was originally funded by the Rothschilds through his Quantum Fund.

That all reads like some textbook talmudic logic.
Ron Paul confirmed sleeper gommie agent.

Putin must be laughing his ass of at this madness.

How would it even work on the uninitiated though? Just speaking about families and faceless organizations doesn't really cut through generally. I wish these articles did a better job of addressing that and not treating him as an endpoint of investigation.

Not if he's smart, he isn't. If he's smart, he's sending a nigger ops team to finally drive a stake through that old cunt's withered heart.

One thing that always bothers me is who's really behind it all. Are the Redshields just another level of disguise? Is there someone we don't suspect or even know about? It concerns me, because pulling a leech off but leaving its teeth inside you will lead to festering rot.

My wife is actually afraid I'm going insane. Maybe I am, but not in the way she thinks I am. She worked for a jew for a couple of years 15 years ago who was nothing but nice and generous to her, and she judges them all by him.

We're word-filtering ack-blay, now? What if we actually need to say b l a c k?

niggerening

You actually raised a good point. It's realy common for people to fall unwittingly into the fallacy of "but I met an X once and they were lovely" applied to every other member of X. It's easy to do; I was raised Natsoc and of course, during my rebellious teenage years I'd occasionally spout shit like about a shitskin or kike or whatever I'd met and who had been pleasant - it's really just a matter of comprehending the difference between an individual and a group.

Most "normies" don't see society as consisting of different groups, at least not to the extent they should. They tend to just stick with what's in front of them. Typical NPC kinda shit - not that your wife is an NPC, of course.

This. Cleve's no normalfag. He's been redpilled for years and earned truckloads of enemies along the way.
Sage for off-topic.

I would say Moloch himself is beyond Rothschilds, maybe some sort of babylonian priests between them.

checked
idk how much you share with her or if you just pop the top and rant or what, but I've found that squeamish females in particular are more easily swayed when shown things relating to physically-mild, but more inexplicably unsettling (for them due to mental block) like child fashion shows or pageants with (((funding)))

Communism is a grassroots terrorist ideology from their forefathers. Jewish bankers just provide the fuel for their flames.

There's a service out there for everything, if you just pour enough cash on it, through multiple levels of separation, you eventually get the result you want.

reminder of South Korean cult leading the government

I love her dearly, but she's a bluepilled slave to the talmudvision. I was just as bluepilled as she at one point until I spent more than a week on Holla Forums. Now, from her point of view, I'm losing my mind with paranoid fantasies about those "poor refugees." I haven't even NAMED the jew, yet, because I know that's too big a redpill for her to swallow at the present time.

>I've found that squeamish females in particular are more easily swayed when shown things relating to physically-mild, but more inexplicably unsettling (for them due to mental block) like child fashion shows or pageants with (((funding)))

She used to watch Honey Boo-Boo. Voluntarily.

How can you be patriotic towards an organisation you never elected, that was never of your kin and is looking to genocide you?

The Redshields, the Soros', the Bilderberg-group attendées, politicians and other traitors will soon realise that this shit doesn't fly anymore. We're fighting for our lives here, for our people and they are very terrified of us.

Show her the Gex video or the 2015 RT livestream from the Serbian-Hungarian border.

There is a new video of this week of nigger storming over the border into Spain.

That's because she's subconsciously redpilled. (She's with you, right?) She doesn't want to believe the horror. I was once there, mate. What did was quit drinking and get away from like a for a few years. Now I live in an area that is surprisingmy redpilled. Festival a few weeks ago looked like a Holla Forums BBQ.

Start reading history books, or at least pretending too. Tell her the Muslim invasion of Europe is a historic constant for the past thousand years. Make her understand that you're coming from a position of historical literacy.

Reminds me of that French bro I met who wanted to become president of the US to bring his family currently in France, Holland, Belize, Ecuador, and Chad.

No point speculating who is really behind everything. First task is to peel away the layers of the onion. The truth will be revealed inevitably.