MAJORITY WHITE BIRTHS IN 2016

Holy Shit!!! How is there no thread about this yet?

I will attach the relevant document but I also took screencaps of the relevant chart. Even though the birth rate has declined a little from 2015, the number of white births, in particular Non-Hispanic white births, is massive.

ww w.newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1

archive.is/vMac7

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf
anepigone.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/high-school-hypothetical-electoral-maps.html
archive.is/Nrs3
census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For some reason I can't post the pdf, so here's the link to the original:

So now the "whites will be a minority by 2040….er…2050" narrative might change? Again?

Noice.

Nice job Texas and… California. Really? Huh.

Liberals don't have kids, they'd rather be liberated from traditions like supporting a family. So most of those white kids are probably from California's rural and white communities. Things are looking up!

whites having kids just fine nigger pill whore and mind you we only need a 4th and even less to kill every last one of you ,,,why your so adamant crying about it ..How about those you try to destroy rise up and say no and in turn use power you cannot possess and destroy your masters first that crippled you into thinking a fallacy was possible lol you wasted your shitskin life

I sincerely doubt these statistic are accurate. Its probably just Jewish disinformation to make it look like White people are not being genocide and to try to lure them in a false sense of security. i really don't believe it

That's pretty good news. We'll see the spic birth rate drop as they get sent back across the border with their anchors. Planned Parenthood will continue stifling the nigger population. The yellow plague will be dealt with in time.

The real question now is what to do about the mongrel population. They tend to skew the numbers simply by retaining their ethnic classification. For every nigger brown looking tyrone in jail, there's a beige nigger brown jamal that liberals look to as proof that niggers can somehow be human.

The Millennial mindset is definitely working against the liberal households. Soon those 20-30 year old betacucks and hamwhales will be 40-50 year olds and the next generation made up of redpilled children will completely resist their waning to nonexistent influence.

So the US population stabilises at half white? Uh, well done I guess…? Now stop all the nonwhite immigration and maybe you've got a chance at not becoming Brazil ver. 2.0

The US white population never had anything overly wrong with its birth rates thanks to the conservatives fertility being so high. It was dragged down by coastal and urban liberals mostly, so it was really a memetic pruning event to remove those who don't actually care about the country. The real problem is in Europe where the average conservative isn't particularly religious and isn't having children, AND they're in the minority. The best thing euros can hope for is a midwestern crusade to reclaim their ancestral lands.

Speak
English
Jesus
Fucking
Christ

What?

That is entirely possible, but whites having more kids is entire possible too. I'm cautiously optimistic. We we really need to focus on is how to get rid of all these god damn motherfucking niggers.

Are you being sarcastic? They're by far the largest drivers of non-white births.

I had the same thought. Just a way to calm some of the rising awareness until we truly reach the point of no return, if we haven't already. I believe that they've been lying on the census % for awhile now. Where I'm living went from 90% white to about 70% in 10-15 years, and substantially worse the closer I get to the city. So many fucking shitskins and muds everywhere I need to go.

Seriously, what drugs are you on?

It could be a bot tbh

Nah, bots don't do the edgelord dots. It's either a nigger, that one Iranian from two years ago who kept screaming about how "we aryans need go make war show dominance over non aryan", or a Turk.

This is Holla Forums, we don't stutter

W-we dont?

Are they counting Hispanics as whites?

KINDA important distinction. Just saying.

Nvm, when I clicked on your post, it was from this post

Hmm, interesting

Mestizos started identifying as nonhispanic white, or did you not hear? no coincidence it is Texas and cali

no but yes

No, just read the report, it clearly seperates non-hispanic whites and huwhytes

The white conservative birthrate is above replacement and has been for a while. Liberals realized they had no future demographically because their ideology is one of genetic suicide. So they had to import voters from the third world who will form blocks against whites and guarantee them votes.

Euros can gloat about how their percentages are better, but I don't think the US ever had 10 million people flood across the border in just 3 years like Europe with ten thousand more arriving EVERY day. Most of them young single men that are there for the sole reason of getting a treasured white women, literally colonizing european wombs. Not to forget though the small amount of women that will breed 4-6 kids and make their population explode in just a generation. And with no religious conservative base having 3 or so kids, the disastrous youth demographics will catch up to our own in just a few years if this flooding continues.

Good news considering the nigger pill colon cancer shit they have been heaping on whites specifically lately.

The fucks actually called it a young white problem.

These filters are both amusing and irrittating.

The VAST majority of them will die alone. Forever alone. The whyte wymynz that get raped will probably not carry to term. And in the meantime Europe is redpilling fast and hard. Its gonnabe a bumpy ride.

HOLD THE FUCK UP
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

I refuse to believe a human typed this out. This doesn't just not make sense, it cannot be made sense of at all. Are we looking at someone trying to get an AI chatbot to post and derail shit?

so this only counts the number of white women who gave birth rather than the amount of white children born, how many of those white mothers had white children? Or more accurately how many of them were race traitors?

Not to be a concern shill but what is defined as white in such censuses has been so loosely defined for so long that a first generation abbo european mut would qualify as white.
If they want to get rid of us the best way to do it is replace us in all data before hand so most people don't even notice it happening, the exact opposite of their original gameplan of "whites will be gone by 20XX"

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Beep beep boop?

so let's say you're right, then what?

That better be a copypasta and not off memory.

checked

Finally, with all the posting that was happening on Election Night and Inauguration Day alone they could have built a proper shitposting AI.

I bet we could turn it against them within the span of hours.

This is another post by the same bot/iranian

Turns out it worked perfectly.

All the Lain in that thread with a possible bot makes me uncomfortable.

I get what you're trying to say, Man.

have you ever had a dream so–that…s-that you um you had–you w–you could, you wi-watch, you could do so…you you you you wanted them to do you so much you could do anything?

Not many since white exogamy is the lowest of all the races in the US. Less than 5% at the most.

I think I know them all, man.

You're trying too hard friendo, it's not incomprehensible enough.

That still takes off over 100,000 births making the actual white births the minority due to coalburners.

Muslims, Jews and some mystery meat are likely being counted as 'non-Hispanic white' as well.

So what are the interracial statistics?

These statistics count mothers that are giving birth. Loads of asians and hispanics are getting bleached. number of women getting niggered as well. Where are the muds?

So now we are hit with both low sperm counts and ass cancer. I wonder who could possibly be behind this.

Go to any rapefugee resettlement community and you'll see we were dumb enough to take the families. They pop out babies as soon as they are here, and by the way they are all counted as white in the census because there is no Inbred Semite option on the census. How many did we take, 100s of thousands? They have probably already multiplied at this point and that explains the illusion of an increase in white numbers.

I'll give you ten guesses as to how I know you aren't white, kemosabe. The normal limit is three or two, but since you're a shitskin, I figured I'd best grade you on a curve.

Thanks Doc.

Also the refugees despite being a tiny percentage compared to beaners have already totally penetrated white areas because Obama specifically settled them in the whitest states. Was in Idaho and some school bus for a school trip stopped at a Walmart, there were a half a dozen ugly arabs in hijabs. Walk into the safeway and there are literal syrian refugee males working in produce with muhammad nametags.

I do 50 push ups before every bowl. Swole as fuck.

Keked

Maybe there was no fucking problem in the first place you dumb fucking mongrels.

To be fair if you are getting your meat from a grocery story it's likely full to the brim with added hormones that will make it more likely you develop bitch tits.

Same with your milk, pork, and poultry. Buy local if you can and trust the source.

He's just saying, be aware. Know what you put in your mouth, faggot.

not the race of both parents
this list includes mixed in the white group

Nothing changes don't believe the hype and get comfy

Buy locally or hunt, faggot. Two deer and a good freezer can get you through a year.

They used to call that the "Ethiopian."

That.

It's astonishing how quickly anons jumped on the victory bandwagon without even reading the stats.

Also known by industry insiders as the "Photogenic Emotional Tearjerker", even better if you can get some flies to buzz around and occasionally land on you.

Apparently smoking, excessive drinking and plastic surgery are declining with younger demographics, because they lool at thier coughing, dialysis-needing permagrin parents and think "no thanks". Hopefully the generation after that will do the same with thier parents' pozzed politics (but keep the microbreweries, small organic farms and local honey. Hipsters are ironically proto-natsoc Kibbo Kifters in thier own way)

american white is anyone not looking like straight out of central africa

(((They))) been fucking with the stats for decades

Just as bad as facebook and buzfeed with the we only read the headlines.

meanwhile you shitskins think you have a place here sucking up gibs in the white nation like the jew remember you didn't build it our ferocious nature did jew is just a parasite of the host like a skin infection to a Lion think you can take us you are about to find out along with the jew parasite.You DON'T OWN NOTHING JEW!!!

You can't post pdfs on Holla Forums, summerfag.

enjoy your rothchild delusion you always go back to that yet when they are all hung in the streets what then ? muh religion NO ONE CARES so then the banks gone the religion gone surrounded by white people with plenty of rope

I know that now, I'm used to also posting on other boards. Also, not a summerfag, cunt.

Good work burgers.

Guaranteed white hispanics got lumped in with whites

Enjoy your ban degenerate.

Yeah, the footnotes are kinda wonky, thinking there is a misprint somewhere or be more clearer because looking at the table title and footnotes makes it confusing.
makes it seem that being Hispanic isn't a race. Probably people from down below don't know what is race like the Huezilian and just say Mexican or some former colonies name.
What is funny is that the niggers has a 3 instead of a 2.

keep pumping them out there will never be a more racially aware White/European generation than the ones who are being born and living today.

Oh look, an actual spic. Someone deport this poster.

When hispanics are registered they get to choose their designation. Think back to every discussion you've had with a hueposter, ever. In their minds they are all white. Also, middle easterners are lumped in under the "caucasian" blanket term and are also white in these censuses.

This is my new troll pasta

DAILY REMINDER TO HAVE AT LEAST FOUR BEAUTIFUL WHITE CHILDREN
IT'S YOUR SACRED DUTY TO WESTERN CIVILIZATION. I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHERE YOU ARE, YOU MUST DO THIS AT THE VERY LEAST
IF YOU CAN AFFORD MORE, THEN HAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. HAVE 20 FUCKING WHITE KIDS IF YOU CAN
DAILY REMINDER IF YOU'RE A NON-WHITE POLLACK IN THE WEST, TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM AND DON'T HAVE KIDS. NOT EVEN WITH NON-WHITE PEOPLE. BETTER YET, DEPORT OR KILL YOURSELF. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.

MAWA
(make America white again)

Good luck making tranny central great again.

Just another shitskined animal

This might be true but there's also the fact that Trump gave a lot of desperate white people hope for the future and people who believe the future is looking up have more kids.

They didn't reproduce because they didn't want to forsake their children by birthing them into a cesspit of depravity. Now that Trump has been elected, Americans have a new hope for the future.

Children of the Trump Era.

i am sure of this as well, but don't look at it too long or it might destroy your brain

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHAT YOU MEME IN THIS REGARD

Note that this is inherently wrong due to the populations growth from 2010 to 2016, therefore the flat growth% is wrong, but the basic idea is the same. It would take about 150 years for the minorities to outgrowth whites

White American nigger American Hispanics 223,553,265 38,929,319 50,477,594 (total pop 2010)2,054,564 558,338 915,917 (flat growth 2016)0.91% 1.43% 1.81% (growth percentage)351,634,376 79,176,812 123,771,461 (if growth % don't change, pop in 2060)

thanks word filter, fucked up my formatting

WE DID IT!
Keep it up guys, the second you can afford it pop a few out.

good luck cucks

So this counts race traitors giving birth to niglets and spiclets as "White births".

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I don't buy these statistics for a fucking second. REMEMBER THE 14 WORDS. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.

Never buy statistics. Always assume the white race needs you to create another white baby, preferably one with as good genetic stock as you can produce (by any means. Make sure it's actually GOOD.)

On the flipside, oil drilling isn't counted

keep it up lads

Why are you being so dumb? These are the numbers from National Center for Health Statistics, last year they said white births were 53.5% of all births. It's going down…

Kek, was looking for this exact pic

Looks like white men took Trump's example and grabbed 'em by the pussy.

Trump started his campaign in 2015. His talk about this being the last election a republican can win may have induced a lot of white people to take the plunge.

And yet it's a never ending, year over year increase in half-breeds without fail in this "country".

You do realize though that more is necessary than just having an extra kid though, right?
Getting into a breeding match with niggers and Arabs is like trying to outbreed rabbits. Especially when the borders are open to them.
The ONLY thing that will change anything is when we overthrow the Jews and retake control over our societies.

lol What world are you living in?

Census recording is done differently

>the detail that (((they))) weren't anticipating is that second generation latinos don't have any more children than Whites do

This is before mass deportations, the good news is that nigger population has slowly gone down every year since Bill Clinton changed the way welfare was distributed (it used to be they gave you jackshit for one kid but it scaled up for every additional niglet you have). Money makes the world go round, Trump needs to pass a law giving families with more kids higher tax relief (niggers don't care about taxes). And you'll see the middle-class White birthrate skyrocket (the main reason they don't have kids is that they're perceived as expensive).

I want to be white pilled, but I know it is just spics saying they are white. None of you are off the hook of having 5+ white children.

If it's truly a reversal of the genetic pozfest happening, then it's only by the grace of God Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. Give Him thanks and praise Holla Forums.

They have included arabs and north africans as "white"

80 fucking million niggers and 120 million wetbacks in 40 years? quite concerning tbh

2054564÷3941109 = ~ 0.5213 = 52.13%
Whites are what? 60% of population?
Meaning they have lower birth rate …..
OP is a retard who doesn't know how to math

Full on Mexicans check "white" because they think it's going to get them better treatment.

If this wasn't pasta, it is now.

>(((Shapiro)))

I remember that show being fucking awesome back in the 90s, but I'm terrified that if I go back and watch re-runs I'm going to notice all kinds of poz I missed as a kid.

YOU FUCKING REPULSIVE LITTLE GOYIM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DON'T YOU KNOW WHITE PEOPLE BREEDING IS OPPRESSION HAVEN'T WE TAUGHT YOU THAT

DELET THIS
We don't want everyone to start thinking we're in the clear and stop making extra White babies.

Big kek

This just white pills me and makes me want to get hitched and make babies even more. Your sons need an alpha male in class to look up to after all.

Whoops, I didn't see that. Yeah fuck me for just believing the headlines. Saged and reported.

I agree the word filter only hampers discussion. I mean, Are we Leftypol now?

BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED
BREED

To become even more white-pilled, I think it would be instructive to find the data from previous years and compare it to now. Maybe even a graph.
Would be nice to see a huge uptrend in white births since the past few decades.

Good news for a change, He comes back to us now, at the turn of the tide.

Winner

I don't believe this for a second. Don't get overly complacent. We did fucking nothing, so what did produce this change?

150 years my ass. Did you subconsciously suppress the last 52 years?

Ok I will assume that this wasn't a bot just for the sake of humor. And I will do my best to translate it into english.

Becomes:
Whites are having kids just fine you stupid nigger pill-taking whore - and mind you we only need 4 children and perhaps even less in order to outpopulate every single one of you minorities. Why are you crying about white births so much? How would you like it if those you tried to destroy rose up, said 'No', reclaimed their true power (one which you could never hope to wield) and used it to destroy not only you but also your (((masters))) that brainwashed you shitskins into believing that you could destroy us in the first place. LOL you just wasted your shitkskin life.

If you go state by state, there are places where non-white births are outpacing white births; California, Texas, and Florida being the worst offenders in this regard. I'm also looking at you Georgia almost 50:50 b/w births?? jesus christ

As another user pointed out, they're measuring this based on the race of the mother apparently, which makes absolutely no sense, but there you go. So yeah, I'd assume that the actual birthrate for pure whites is about 30%

That's great can we start the race war already

Does it exclude mixed-race babies and Arabs? If so, good.

Even niggers speak better English than spics. How does it feel, bean man? Your average IQ is literally equal to a nigger except for the fact that you somehow manage to be even dumber.
At least negroes have learned how to sit on their ass all day and collect money efficiently. You're still picking strawberries and cleaning toilets.

Read Bread. It doesn't exclude anything, and in fact counts mixed-race mongrels as white, which means the situation is probably worse than we thought.

Do not trust government statistics. They're utilizing it to calm your fury.

What this data actually says:

Checked!

You do know that includes muslims, right?

This really. If white people think all the other whites around them are reproducing again they're more likely to trust their peers judgement on that conditions have changed enough to warrant restarting the cycle.

Arabs*

Jesus Christ, why does everyone not know the difference now?

Arabs are racially Muslim.

THIS!

Remember some people consider arabs "white". Remain viligant Holla Forums, the lamb is often calmed before its throat is cut.

I wouldn't even call this linguistical rape English. What the fuck are you saying?

Can I get that wifey pic without the cubist filter

You're welcome. His name is Marcus.

Ummm what are we celebrating here exactly?

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf

The dark pill shills are flooding in as usual. I-its all non-whites identifying as whites! The majority of the births are race mixing! Kek.

Trump has been elected president 10 months ago, baka. How long do you think it takes to make a baby? Trump was clearly winning for about a year before that too.

Yes but there is one more factor, when the 20-100 trillion comes due, people in urban areas will figure its not a good idea to have children anymore, while people who have land to grow their own food will want more.

The fucktards are showing no signs of balancing budgets yet. So things can change very quickly.

Yes. Tons of Mexicans literally think they're white.

We did it, \POLL\!

We can finally relax this stale white genocide meme and calm down about this whole Drumpf mess - nobody here really likes him anyway, amiright? Did you goys see SNL last week? Hilarious!

Up here in the mountains of PA, this year, I'm seeing loads of white women walking around with two or three kids everywhere. Feels good. Yet here I am, the fat neet who spends all his free time on the internet, single, no kids. Starting to feel embarrassed.

The shills are how you know it's real. We've still got a lot of work to do, but whites are waking up.

Trump running and white consciousness growing probably has a lot to do with the rise in white children, you worthless weeb.

Hit up the gym, buy two kettle bells. steve cotters kettle bell workout 3x a week when you're done surfing the catalog. Learn how to cook and eat fresh shit. You could be cooking some simple, delicious shit with food you can probably mostly buy in bulk at the 99c store (onions, shallots, ginger, rice, potatoes etc). Then just go talk to women. You'd be surprised how many non sjw women like attention and for a nice guy to just small talk and not be a complete autismo creep.
t. was a NEET, now live with a 10.

What's a very majority white state that would be a good place to raise a family?

you used to be able to, retard. If anything, you're the "summerfag" for evidently not knowing that.

How does one do this? I'm awkward as fuck when it comes to social situations. It's not that I'm really scared, it's just that I'm quiet.

also check out >>>/nofap/

The kikes fear this.

I'm going to homestead MT or WY.

I'm not really sure how you do it. First you have to find some that have something to talk about, like any other person. Women are very malleable. Mine happened to already have the same MBTI as me (INTJ - .08% of women), is good looking, and already liked the same small sports team as I do. She was a tumblrina, but I turned her into a nazi in about 8 months. We tend to take things to their logical conclusion….. regular women might take longer.

I tend to believe this tbh. The picture of the cold career jewess is still the minority. They just make the most noise about it. You don't hear families with 3 or 4 kids because they have actual shit to do. The women are actually busy instead of being an "activist"
It's anecdotal of course but I can't think of any white families I know with less than 3 kids. Drive past any primary school and yeah there's a lot more niggers than there used to be, but there's hordes of white women walking home with 2 or 3 children walking with them and one in a pram.

Iowa. It's over 90% white and has great schools. Bettendorf is a spectacular town where I plane to raise my family at.

8 months? I commend you for your patience user. I just got out of the military, and I have the GI bill, I just didn't learn any skills in the military that translate to civilian life. I want to make enough money to raise a family that can be as healthy as possible.

user please, you're posting on a chinese cartoon board.

user if you're trying to lose weight then injecting carbs isn't a good idea. Same with sugar.

Its not as easy as it sounds if you're an autist.

ARE YOU ALL RETARDED, IT SAYS HISPANIC ORIGIN OF MOTHER

I mean we still got along other than the "muh gender" ideology so it wasn't bad and was easy to squash.
Learn a simple trade. I know people who wash dogs and make 6 figures. I know people who install air conditioners and make 600 bucks cash per. I know people who sell white label on Amazon and make a lot.
The problem is that to have a healthy family on a nice budget, you need to homestead. the problem is there might be a lack of supply. Go to university in Montana and find a wholesome girl in an equine program or something.

found you schlomo shekelberg

Seriously though, why does every single race category have a non-hispanic option? You either are or aren't hispanic. There's no such thing as pacific islander mestizos.

Your fucking retarded if you think going to college to learn a trade is bad.

He has the GI Bill so its basically free gibs. There are 'colleges' that offer paths to trades other than basket weaving and gender studies.

Especially for free.

So out of Wyoming, Montana, Iowa and Idaho which do you recommend? I want to avoid Colorado and the other muh weed states with all the faggots and niggers moving there now.

For the sake of interest, anyone have any info on welfare by state? I'm curious to know if more Left-leaning, welfare laden states have higher per capita non-white birthrates and lower white.

Reversing demographic decline isn't very common. This is pretty amazing news.

Almost 3.65% drop from 2015.

This is how I know balkanization will occur in this country. Certain states, like Cali and Texas, will become so nigger brown and so distinctly non-European and non-American, it'll be like going into a foreign country. White flight coupled with their birthrates and them being the location of massive amounts of non-white immigration, will nigger brown these places out entirely, and from there their politicians will get consecutively worse and worse as the years go by, until the point where they're directly in conflict with other states with larger white populations, and a divide will grow greater and greater until we split up. This is why I think the US will result in an ethnostate post collapse. It's the only viable way I see of a white ethnostate arising in the future. It's the golden opportunity that no other white country has the luxury of having as a possibility because no other white country is set up in such a manner. That's my future hope, anyway. Mass deportations won't happen. Genocide won't happen. And there's so many here now that our gene pool is threatened should assimilation be made a possibility (same with places like France, Sweden, Germany etc.). The last thing I want is assimilation. I'd rather 200 years from now whites be oppressed and forced into an all or nothing rebellion than be assimilated out of existence.

This
What the fuck are you guys celebrating?
You are just taking the news articles headline at face value and not looking into the details

Hi there, (((Democratic Underground))) shittily coded postbot! Tell Sequoia Holla Forums says hi, and we'll see you real soon!

Looks like Marisa Tomei to me (but with enhanced tits).

Spell your whiskey correct next time, or put down the English

it's because Hispanics are far more socialist friendly and therefore WILL vote Democrats.
It's just career Democrats in the (((agencies))) user

Only you faggots could take some positive news and be all cynical about it.
Do you honestly think that anyone on the white side of history is going to look at this and say they'll have fewer children? It won't do a thing, nor should it to anyone who knows about our plight as the white race. The oblivious normalfag won't change their reproductive behavior because of this, either.
Worst comes to worse, we're back at square one.

or it was constructed and typed by a nigger person

I know this is a one and done, but what the hell is he trying to say?

Why are cucks still bumping these ZOG propaganda statistics?

It was debunked almost immediately in the thread.

>not counting the immigrants that are (((they))) are going to let in the country in the future

The US is quickly heading towards a white minority state, there is nothing to celebrate right now

It's not always the Mexican's fault (although I do think some spics do check white over hispanic when given the option). If you look closer at how ethnicity and race are documented your options are usually
Sometimes spics have no choice but to check "white" and are given the option to check "hispanic white" - So if you are not a nigger and not a chink then you are forced to check white. Pic related.

Also, I don't mean to be a niggerpill but this is why I believe the 70% white population stat is bullshit. It may be much less than that. Also, this fucks with crime stats. The crime stats of actual white people is probably a lot lower. Same with welfare stats.

Wyoming/Iowa,
Montana is becoming pozzed by SJW's and Idaho is like Maine lite and is importing beaners due to white guilt.

Thats because they're an exterme minorty you stupid nigger. And that still doesn't take away the over all point.

Without reading the entire thread, I will say that it looks like when they use the word "White" they are referring to those who are actually what Holla Forums would call white.

nigger or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (NHOPI), and White] either by single-race (i.e., reported alone) or in combination (i.e., more than one race or multiple races) (5).

>The race and Hispanic origin groups shown starting with this report follow the 1997 standards and differ from the bridged race categories shown in previous reports (3). The new categories are: non-Hispanic single-race White, non-Hispanic single-race nigger or African American, non-Hispanic single-race AIAN, non-Hispanic single-race Asian, non-Hispanic single-race NHOPI, and Hispanic ;(for brevity, text references to non-Hispanic white or non-Hispanic nigger women omit the term “single-race”).

This seems that whites were in fact the majority of births in the United States, and if this is the beginning of a new trend, and coupled with the deportation of Hispanics, we may be able to begin the process of "re-whiting" the USA.

Picture VERY related

Looks like my dream of retiring on a moonbase may still become reality. I thought I would die in something future generations would call The Great Chimpout before ever reaching retirement age.

Table does not include mixed as a column.Take the number from the first column subtract the race columns the number left over is the number of mixed or non race reported.
Texas is 4651
Utah is 2131
Whyoming is 973
These are more conservative white states.

Its a randomly generated text from a phone post. You put in what words you want and it randomly forms a sentence for you. Keep up with technology kids, it could save your life.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

depressing tbh

Except they aren't.

Looks like you've just debunked 100% of the concern shilling ITT.

combine this with the fact that gen Z whites are 80-90% Trump supporters, the future will be a right wing paradise.

anepigone.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/high-school-hypothetical-electoral-maps.html

The data only lists the race of the mother, it DOESN'T tell you the race of the child.
Also this "increase" coincides with a REVISION OF THE TERMINOLOGY.
You see that little "2" after the word "White" in the stats page?
standards;
So let's see how these "categories" are defined:
"White":
archive.is/Nrs3
SHITSKIN ARABS AND NORTH AFRICANS ARE NOW CLASSED AS "WHITE".
Keep grasping at straws and pumping your feminist shit.

declined to record lows for women in
all age groups under 30 years in 2016.
The birth rate for teenagers aged
15–19 declined 9% in 2016 to 20.3
births per 1,000 women; rates
declined for both younger (aged
15–17) and older (aged 18–19)
teenagers. The birth rate declined
for women in their early 20s to 73.7
births per 1,000 women aged 20–24
in 2016, and for women in their late
20s to 101.9 births per 1,000 women
aged 25–29. The rates for women
in their 30s and 40s rose in 2016.

not a meme. look at the post. white high schoolers supported trump vs Clinton 80 to 20.

if only white high schoolers voted, this would have been the electoral map

Looking at the census it treats Hispanic Origin as ethnicity, not as a race.

census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html

So the single race can be white as a person who come from Hispanic countries.

Don't know what date is considered gen-z, but if those gen Z whites aren't outpacing non-whites in terms of birth then it will be a multi-cultural paradise. Assuming if the birth rates apply more to whites than non-whites. And funnily enough the ones after gen Z will get the autism if the women in the 30-40s birthrate increase even more.

Meant for

When I was in Jr. High, back in the 70's, they were running "threat commercials" on television stating that in the U.S. whites would be the minority in the year 2000.
This was supposed to make whites treat minorities "overly-nice" out of fear for what those minorities would do to whites later, when they outnumbered whites and whites were in their old age.

As you have probably noticed, even unrestrained migration & flooding the country with only non-white immigrants and illegals (Kennedy's immigration reform of the mid-60's) has actually made a dent in the white majority.

And I HAVE noticed passels of white kids appearing all over our region, rivaling what it was in my earliest remembrances, and in the days when I was raising MY white kids.
These things come & go in waves, and our biggest problem is not the birth rate, but the way we're allowing every non-white on Earth to invade our country.
If whites become a minority in their own countries, it's not due to birth rates, it's nothing but an invasion, pure and simple.

PA here, too, and I'm seeing the same.
I'm not fat nor neet, however, and have already raised my white kids.
You need to get away from the sugar and processed foods, dump the white carbs, and start exercising daily.
There are a lot of white women looking for a decent white man, and they WANT to have babies. And you need to start a family and become responsible.
Don't let us down.

The best part is that if we have enough White kids and simply pack the fucking country with White people it will be harder for kikes to flood it with shitskins. It will also force the racewar we want if pushed far enough. Every other faggot likes to push irrelevant shill talking points about this, but this is the strategy we should be using.

Would you look at that? It's like Athiesm is a racial cancer or something.

Also taking this with a pinch of salt, but I did notice a bit of a white baby boom last year.. against the rise of migrants to the area.
Odd things are happening in the minds of people. Maybe our message is getting through.

I can confirm the fuck out of this!

I run a small fair attraction with a relative of mine and year after year we haven't seen too much business, but by god…this fucking year…holy shit was it booming.

So. Many. White. Children.

Back in 2010 when I moved back out here there were a lot of preggo wimminz, but I assumed they were a bunch of Detroit coal burners. Boy was I wrong.

THE FIRE RISES!

Woo hoo! White genocide is over! Better stop caring about everything! WTF, I love being childless now.

See, this.

White as in North Africa and the middle east. Yes, Pakis and Egyptians and Jordanians and "Syrians" have 12 children each, and now they count as white. It also doesnt tell you if having a kid with a nigger person makes it a white birth. Its just a white person with a child, which may be nigger.

What is it about the news that Europeans in America having the highest population growth this year that rustles so many jimmies?

Because surely some random screencap taken of some unknown website means that statistics include Africans and Middle easterners as "white".

My son was born in 2015, my daughter will be born in 2017. I'm pushing for a 3rd in 2019 assuming my wife gets through the next delivery without complications. Do your part, Holla Forums - make white babies and raise them to recognize the enemy.

Keep them away from social media. Teach them trade skills as early as possible. Don't make the mistake our boomer parents made. Have them learn more than one language, and at least one instrument.

Dude, arabs have always counted as white in US numbers. Because originally the race options were "white" and "nigger", and arabs aren't nigger.

Can't stop winning!

Whelp, I'm having another kid now.

Meh, that's just a question of volume. Calories in, calories out. Eliminating carbs and sugar completely will do nothing for you if you are now eating 4 steaks for 3 meals a day.

Losing fat is different for pretty much everyone. I just switched to intermittent fasting and also reduced calories after I got used to it. I'm more than halfway to my goal now, but I know I still want more muscle than I have. It's a process that takes time, and be willing to wait and stick with it. Given that you're here, you should have the motivation to do it. Back when it was just something I should do and I knew women would be more interested I just didn't care. I only had potentially selfish reasons to do it and so it didn't matter to me. Now I lose fat/build muscle for my people, so that I can be a good example and father the next generation. These are things that almost have nothing to do with me so I am held accountable by my ancestors and descendants.

glad to see fellow corn anons

That one is, yes.

What the fuck am I even reading

Can someone translate this into English for me?

They're testing the bots that will soon replace their min-wage shills.

Noticed that when seeing more people wearing hijabs. Before there weren't any to begin with.

Probably how the data is gathered like basing births from the mother and limited categories. Also anons trying to predict trends or changes like next year the white births would decrease and others increasing. Being 52% of birthrates isn't a lot if it goes down even more.
Don't know if this data shows and other data what people say that whites will become a minority at so-and-so date.

Ideas on languages? I was thinking Japanese, Hungarian or Polish.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

They probably just started calculating birth race the way they do criminals and sex offenders to assuage white fears of replacement, I doubt things changed or swung that fast legitimately.

I thought CTR had their shills work for free.

No, that’s just the mods here.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

It isn't a "random" screencap and the website isn't "unknown" you fucking retard.
The screenshot is how THE STANDARD THEY ARE USING defines "White".
The website is the governmental body that sets the standard, which the document specifies as being in use.
Go back and read again, this time FOLLOW THE LINKS THAT WERE PROVIDED.
THEY ARE LITERALLY CLASSIFYING ARABS AND NORTH AFRICANS AS WHITE
Superscript is there for a reason. To understand what the fuck you are reading, you need to follow it and then look up the definitions being cited.
I saved you the trouble by providing links to the relevant documents and highlighting important phrases with caps… but you STILL FAIL TO COMPREHEND.

Read it again.
Read it properly.

and do the same any time you are reading a table of statistics, especially HIV stats because the same trick is pulled.

Also half the hispanics, who self-reported as white.

The criteria say hispanic can be any race but I understand exactly what you mean, most hispanics aren't White but consider themselves to be and will check the White box.
Another flaw already mentioned is that even where the mother is legitimately White, the race of her child may not be, as it is race of the mother only that's being reported in these tables.
I genuinely believe that this fudging of the stats is deliberate and meant to breed complacency, while lessening the magnitude of the die-off.
In much the same way as non-White offenders are routinely recorded as White to lessen the statistical disparity in rates of offending.
And it works, look at all the anons cheering when there is absolutely nothing to be celebrating aside from successful mangling of statistics.

We Wuz WhiteZ!

No delusion needed since the race of the child isn't what's being reported here.

It's a lot worse than that actually. Because of the arbitrary nation lines drawn by the christcuck invasion a lot of very pheripheral blends are honorary whites by geography. A fair man of spartan phenotype from the Mediterranean and his squat, brown, black eyed neighbor whose family tree obviously got steamrolled by Arab conquests a couple of times are both Greek and str both "white" per this definition. I'll leave it at that sd to not veer this discussion into the shitstorm that ensues from the discussion of "are slavs and medis white?"

Suffice to say, we've come a long way from the classical, historical definition of white, which was anglos, germanics and nordics with peripheral types beyond that as just that.

Don't worry, when we take Jerusalem again and make it a Kingdom once more this time we will not be content to merely rule it.

that pic - goddamn - holy shit - that's fucked up - I think it is lazy cops there

This doesn't account for immigration. Even if the immigration reductions pass in this current house bill (it won't), it's still a problem.

Take all gov statistics with a grain of salt…just don't get salty, get reproducing'!

good job, guys

I know it was you guys fucking women last year

hispanic children per woman dropped dramatically after 2008. that plus the deportations must have done it

okay so here's how not to science:
this has been a public service message from the I'm Tired of Retards on Holla Forums Association

I'm sorry that you're a retard who can't read.