#borderfreecoffee - they took the bait

archive.is/dElO4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3Vq0f
archive.fo/h3IOS
eldiariony.com/2017/08/07/la-trampa-que-buscaba-atrapar-a-indocumentados-en-starbucks-para-deportarlos/
archive.is/C8QcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The sickest thing about this are the "conservative" slugs that will still go give STDBucks 5$ for a coffee in the morning. Even worse are the "right wingers" who frequent """authentic""" Mexican restaurants that are staffed entirely by illegals popping out babies. Literally funding their own replacements while lamenting their replacement.

Can't we do more of these kinds of things? Let's use Target next, they seem progressive.

I don't know why we don't do more things every day. A PRcuck reading that will start replying with, "They will be monitoring Holla Forums more to make sure that they don't fall for it," but they already do monitor this place at all hours of the day. But they can't stop normalfags who don't lurk this place from falling for the bait like we can't make them stop going to the movies to watch the latest hollyjew propaganda film. What gets around that are lone wolf psyop agents that can make bait like this succeed any day of the week and never telegraphs his moves on Holla Forums.

Literally nothing is stopping us except ourselves.

It makes me happy to see that we're still having success with the old "free KFC for niggers" gag after all these years.

Then it's a matter of agitating the target crowd by declaring that company really did have the promotion, but then they cancelled it because "racism". If the controversy is successful enough, the company will be forced to honor it and operate at a further loss for PR purposes. That's the beautiful thing about exploiting progressive culture, you can utilize them as useful idiots for almost any agenda if you frame it right.

lovesongs are sexist
fuck up radiostations
make the normies reeeee

didn't target suffer a trans bathroom issue boycott?

Fuck, I love chan culture.

Calm down, faggot. White birthrates are up, illegals getting deported, wall getting built and Mexico is paying for it. Instead of kvetching how about u contribute?

Normies becoming our lolcow again, because the kikes have to make them increasingly retarded to prevent them from getting too uppity

Let's say I have a really good idea for something like this but lack the artistic ability required to make it look authentic. How could I enlist the help of other Holla Forumslacks without blowjing my cover posting it here?

Actually whatever you think you are doing to "contribute" probably isn't doing much, whereas me doing something as simple as not eating at beaner restaurants is especially when I've gotten my GF to stop as well. What we need to do is develop a boycott culture and implant it in the consciousness of cuckservatives. I dream of the day when I don't drive past the nearby cantina staffed and owned by illegals and see a dozen scumbag boomers subsidizing the spawning of beanerbabies.

40% off is still $5-$10 for coffee.

When I drive past the nearby cantina staffed by illegals and don't see a dozen scumbag boomers*

Wow I'm tired. The same thing applies to Britcucks and their obsession with curry and kebab too. Make your own damned ethnic food, it'll be cleaner too

oh man, did you guys hear user? we better call the whole thing off! abort, everyone! fuck it!

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. This IS THE MORE. IT IS NOW.

Dem feels, user.

k3

Nah, we got scammed. Trump has always been a jew york liberal to the core, yet during the campaign he suppressed that, and allowed Bannon to become his voice.

It was all a big scam.

What does trump have woth starbucks drink schlomo?

Are you claiming that the phone call never happened? You aren't fooling anyone, hasbara kike.

archive.fo/3Vq0f

The spambots just get worse and worse

lol naw, daddy's money SJWs don't give a damn what they spend. I just ain't buying anything there.

On the off chance that some barrier is indeed constructed, they've already admitted that it's not going to span the entire border as they originally promised. See: archive.fo/h3IOS

You need to stop getting all of your "news" from Holla Forums. There has been some serious "consensus shaping" going on here post-election to keep anons focused on stupid shit instead of what's actually happening.

Are you fucking stupid? I've been away from "pol". Your "pol" is obviously overrun with kikes. It's half kikes at minimum (it wasn't always so great a number). Regarding the notion that the wall won't be built, that belief is one the kikes have drilled into your brain, little doubt, here, with their disinfo. It's so laughable. I can literally speak with any man who isn't an obvious cocksucker and he'll agree the wall needs to be built. This is quite amazing. It's in the psyche of America now. You can even point out to women "you'll never be safe from MS-13 so long as there's no wall," and it will legitimately cause her to worry, and feel unease. The wall has become a psychological necessity, and nothing else will satisfy it but the wall.

>On the off chance that some barrier is indeed constructed, they've already admitted that it's not going to span the entire border as they originally promised. See: archive.fo/h3IOS

>posts an article from April written by a man named (((Noah Bierman)))

You're one dumb motherfucker. Whether or not we "need" the wall as a nation, and whether or not it will be built are entirely unrelated.

-We need to forcefully remove all non-whites and stop all non-white immigration.
-We "need" to institute the death penalty for illegally crossing the border.
-We need to cut all foreign aid.
-We "need" to completely repeal the NFA and 922r.
-We "need" to revoke the 19th amendment.

There's a whole lot of fucking things that we "need" to do, but are never going to happen.

So long as it is not completed it will continue to persist in the consciousness of Americans. It's not going away. You cannot wish it away. No matter how kike you go, it's inevitable. The wall is for sure now. Trump created the meme. Now the meme demands payment. Until such time as the wall is completed the meme will not vanish.

I actually hope you're right.

The first casualty of war is innocence user

This is literally all that happened
You are really reaching hard with this one. How do you say "low energy"?

RISE OF THE TACGNOL SOON

So American!

What bait you fucking nigger? Starbucks really had this promotion, but the fucking racists cancelled it.

Post a mockup. But if you couldn't think of that I doubt you have good ideas.

Nice try kike. Reported.

>eldiariony.com/2017/08/07/la-trampa-que-buscaba-atrapar-a-indocumentados-en-starbucks-para-deportarlos/
archive.is/C8QcX

Then stop trying to act like a depressed little faggot.

Hope none of the Mexicans at my work are illegal. I honestly don't think they are, all breddy hard-working and cool.
Better than niggers

McFucking kill yourself, faggot.

Nice. Should do this more often so they continue to lose shekels.

It's a real shame because they did the tranny shit, but minorities rarely shop there, and they mostly employ whites.

Are they paying for it now?

The Target by me I usually see niggers and mestizos shopping there, but also plenty of whites.

there's no such thing as a "cool" or "based" non-white
know why?
no matter how good any of them are, there's this little thing called regression to the mean
their children can and will be much worse than they are
let's say you have 1 "based" non-white
he can get with a woman and before you know it there's 8 new drug dealing, welfare taking, gang members running around
even if he has a 1 or 2 "based" children out of that rabble, they too are going to shit out more parasites
same thing is true of all non-whites, not just spics
fucking lurk moar

we have ids here newfag

Sadly, the truth.

Complete and utter bullshit. I hate this meme, sometimes I really think it got spread on purpose to mock retards without the slightest knowledge of genetics. Aren't you aware that this supposed "regression" completely contradicts the tried and true practice of breeding and eugenics?

Niggers don’t HAVE to improve genetically. For millennia they had the bounty of africa around them and never had to work for food or any other reason. Now, no matter where in the world they live, they get gibsmedats which amount to the same thing. ALL of them can breed to their hearts’ content. I don’t think you understand.

I hope it a bot.

Its

Doesn't that lead to actual murders?