Neptunia thread

Waking up edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=593227
dsogaming.com/news/esrb-rating-suggests-superdimension-neptunia-vs-sega-hard-girls-will-hit-pc-too/
archive.is/pJKIn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And have her wake me up with kisses and hugs every day

And I want to spend my days having fun with Blanc
nothing more, nothing less

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And see her cute sleepy face first thing when I wake up

I want to ask all the Neps

What would you ask them?

Who wants headpats and pancakes and to eat pudding

Posting sexiest nep.

arfy is cute but the sexiest nep is nep

And I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And to wake up with a cute, sleepy Neptune after a night of lewding

She's definitely the lewdest among the Neps

I want to tie Noire up down and gently torture her while listening to her cute moans~

That picture is horrifying.

What is that image

This is why you mustn't wander around Deviantart at night, kids !

dont be a wuss, look what i just got out of there

It takes a strong stomach to sift through all the fetishes for the sake of the cute stuff.

It's less of being a wuss and more the fact deviant shitposters are burned by the light of the sun, allowing the 0.01% of decent people to post their content without being flooded by horrible things.

Why must we suffer like this just for cute?

Because Neps are the martyr's of jrpg's

You'd think Neps would be niche enough to avoid the attention of all the perverts with weird fetishes and their low-quality pictures. I thought they only flocked to popular franchises but it seems there's weirdos everywhere no matter how small.

I wouldn't say that Neps are niche anymore. It certainly was the case when the games were only on PS3 and PSVita, but the Re;birth trilogy ending on PC really made the game popular. It's to the point normalfags are recommending the games to me because "I'm sure you'll enjoy games like these", which only happen with what is usually considered mainstream to them.

sifting through weird fetishes, or sifting through the same images with different special effects imposed on them. its a nuisance either way. and why cant i browse by page any more? its got that crap where you get to the bottom of the page and it expands. its such an annoying way to browse

Stop this

A few years ago you'd have been right, but it's nicheness was lost as soon as it started getting plastered all over Steam. Now all the freaks have heard of it.

what a time to be alive

PC ports were a mistake

They brought the Retranslations, so I'd say they were both a blessing and a curse.

Damn it. I was actually just listening to Act II while reading that thread.
I had to make this because of your post.

I'll draw something alongside it, maybe tomorrow.

Going through Deviantart to find some good art can be a pain most of the time.

Thankfully some of them make really nice looking ones.

This one is more hilarous than anything.

noice
Could I ask you for something like this

The C in Vitamin C stands for chub according to deviantart.

>>>/gulag/

communism? your only concern from now on is breaking stones

Disregard commies, post neps

nepu

I'm guessing it's the gun that you have a problem with?

No I'm just reminded by that one user that ballistic on her stance and all those unneeded pads.

*went ballistic

I missed a verb there.

Such is life here in the future burgerland

Neps coming right up

I don't know what to think about this one.

I want to go to Gamindustri so I can play games with Vert so one day we can date while holding hands and talking about marriage.

This trigger discipline makes me

Maybe this will be the thread she says yes

I'd post more Purple Heart, but i am in the mood for some Vert.

I'm not a Vert lover, but I can help with that.

Somebody ask for Breast Nep?

Groovy.

Maybe with all these Verts I'll dream of Vert later, by that I mean right now

Even though I prefer Neptune

I can see more of the lines like "Unrest in the House of Light" with that idea, but I'll think about it.

Remember anons, this is the woman who will reject my marriage proposal for months to come.

You'll get her this thread user, I can feel it

I hope so.

Take her out to dinner first you fucking cheapskate.

Are you the Vert femanon?

>Implying I haven't tried to woo Vert in my dreams

Nah, wrong Vertfag. I wonder what happened to her though.

Hope she stays away, I don't want to see 3DPD here

Dubs confirm, 3dpd get out

early 2000's called

tits or gtfo

he posted vert

I'm not her, but I find this silly

It does not matter who you are. What matters is your posts.

And that's why 3DPD is not welcome when they announce their gender in every post, and then proceed to contribute nothing more to the thread when they don't get their attention

But I don't really want to discuss this further here I'd like some more Vert being cute instead

How about lewd Vert instead?

how do i know youre not a girl

People blog in these threads all the time. We even have Nepgearnon practically giving us weekly updates of his life so I'm not exactly sure why you are so triggered about someone mentioning their gender once, probably worth mentioning in-context at the moment, and then going back to anonymity when the moment went by.

Unless that femanon spent the whole thread going btw I'm a grill in which case I stand corrected.

I have a vague recollection of a dream about dry humping with Nepgear. What does it mean?

How do I know we're not all secretly girls.

"She" would always use the word "her" and referred to herself as Vert's "mistress" in her posts

It means stop being a rutting beast and show her some love

Just stop, you're toying with dubs powers you don't understand.

What if Neptunia was a game for girls all along?

Compile Heart is full of girls for a reason.

So…. Feminism wins?

Our Neps were designed by a girl

More like the rare decent women who actually get shit done because they like that something instead of whining about it wins. The proper breed of feminism that's so rare nowadays wins.

Is there anyone who doesn't know that?

No, nepinism wins.

hate to say i know what thats like.

Tsunako a Tsunakute

Randy Savage was killed by feminazis, damn them!

As said, what matters is what you post. We don't need to care about anyone's sex or life unless they want to talk about it, and only during said talk.

That being said, it is important for people to avoid forcing said talks here. I know I've been a major offender in that case and it's mostly because some of us have been worried about me but should it become a nuisance, all you need to do is to tell it and it'll be stopped.

And remember, the most important here are and will always be the neps. Our identities and acts are worthless against them.

Why even live? Whats the point if I(we) can't marrylewd the Neps tenderly, even in my(our) dreams?

What am I fighting foooooooooooooooor?!

maybe we have to start training eachother in lucid dreaming

Worshipping and loving the neps doesn't need you to push your identity in the front of the scene. What matters are the neps.

I can agree with this. That's why I never responded to her in the first place, I don't want any drama here

Your blogposting is very infrequent, it's not even near a nuisance. In fact you better not stop saying anything now before everything's fine or I'll get mad

Stay strong in your love and faith, maybe a miracle will happen. Even if it doesn't, at least you know about the love of Neps, unlike some poor souls

I guess you'll see it quickly should I stop posting, if only for a single thread. Thanks for the support though, I appreciate it.

I never pushed anything on anyone, minus bullying other nepposters for a bit for giggles.

This passion will never die user, it will only TOP NEP

I want to be woken up by Nepgear after cuddling with her during the night prior.

Oh dang, that looks nice. Even gives a Sega vibe to it.

This is also a nice edit. Doing very good work with this.

I personally am interested in your situation since I don't want anyone here to be going through a rough patch and not be able to talk about it with the community should they choose to. It's not like you talk about it all the time so it's fine.

did you think i was joking?

W-what?

Nowass

I thought the Nep with the least amount of ass was Nepgear.

neptune is "the real hotness" as they say

Nepgear is just fine.

Even though Noire will always be best I can't deny that Neptune's butt is very pleasant to look at.

Noire in her night gown with an unlocked camera is beast. Not sure if I should post screens.

you just cant take your eyes off it. she wont let you

I think you should.

That's fine by me.

Delivery confirmed

While I have the game running any other requests for lewd screens?

I want to see up Nepgear's lewd knight uniform and see if she's still wearing lacy underwear like she did in RB2.

neptune eating pudding

Glorious.

Goddammit these games are so painfully mediocre to terrible, why can't they put these cute grills in an actually awesome game?

Done

user take you sick shit elsewhere you fucking sick pudding lover

Pity those who can't appreciate the nepping

Thank you, friend! Good to see Nepgear still has frilly pantsu to wear with her knight uniform.

Thanks user.

But V-II was pretty good.

I wish to bully the Geah

Oh come on, there's not even a sense of adventure, you just select bland dungeons from a jpeg.

If you were looking for "sense of adventure" then this really isn't a game for you

And I want to eat Sushi with Marvy.

If the genre of the mainline nep games had to change from it's current JRPG formula, what would you want it to become instead?

(The VN-style storytelling with 2D neps stays the same regardless.)

On-foot wacky racing.

Uni because why the fuck not?

Farming Simulator in which you can date and marry the Neps.

I'm inclined to say ARPG for no particular reason. Or would that count as a JRPG, since a lot of the big ARPGs recently have been Japanese?

I'm trying to think of a genre that would fit with IF/Compa's affinity for making games that are designed to be replayed multiple times if you want to see everything.

Well Souls games are ARPGs and are made in Japan, but they are considered western style ARPGs. So I would think they'd count as different from JRPGs.

Blanc only gets four pics because SHE HAS NO LEWD POSES

SPACE INVADERS

I'd invade her space
GOOD
BLANNY IS NOT FOR LEWD FOR RANDOM PEOPLE
ONLY HER HUSBANDO GETS TO LEWD HER

side note: it appears C90 started, with some luck, we'll get doujins

If any people from here manage to get there, please grab some for scanning.

How much difference is there between all the games? I put about 5 hours into the first one and never really got into it. Looking at videos, the gameplay looks almost identical between all of them.

yeah we really need our spy there, the not-so-dead uploader said he can only do stuff that's up on tora/melonbooks, so EVERYTHING from this pic is pretty much lost if no one gets them

better writing, rebalanced combat, it's basicly more of the same just better, for most of us that's enough

Vert doesn't have that many decent lewd poses either

I may not like Vert but I want to do REALLY lewd stuff to her while she's wearing that nightwear

Last dump because Rom, Ram, and every other playable character is pretty much lewdless.

Neppu~

Oh, tomorrow is also game-related stuff?
That's nice

V-II has a better story, better combat, better graphics, better soundtrack and bigger dungeons. Combat is more fun due to better animation, sounds and skills. This game had a bigger budget than the other ones and it shows.

The core of the game remains exactly the same as RB1 and the next ones though, just better. Mostly the same combat with VN like sections. Which means you probably won't like it if you didn't like RB1. Unless you mean that you played the original HDN, which is way different.

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

That vitamin C is full of CUM

Pls no bully uzumeposter

I'm quite certain that it's his cum that he filled her up with after a lovely night of vanilla nepping

That chubby Yellow Heart doujin looks intriguing. I also notice it says 18 on the cover.

C U T E
U U
T T
E E

B-Sha is cute too, too bad there's so little art of her.

white and teal/light blue striped panties are just the best. not even in a necessarily sexual way but it just looks the best. and she wears it on her stockings too. god damnit shes so perfect

Because most of the nonexistent budget goes into voice acting.

If they actually made a Neptunia game like a PS2 RPG with explorable towns, actual good dungeons, I'd play the ever loving fuck out of it

Like Star Ocean 3 or Radiata Stories? Sign me up!

Hey user if you're still here, what camera hack are you using? The one I'm using doesn't allow such levels of zoom and tilt.

Also, I'm playing on 4k rendering resolution downsampled to 1080p. Does anyone know how I could take full rendering resolution screenshots (4k) instead of only the downsampled resolution?

I'm using a cheat table found here: forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=593227
For the camera hacking.

Oh, I'm using the same one and can't tilt the camera like that at all. That's pretty weird.

set your monitor to 3840x2160 via DSR or VSR

Thanks, I'll try that. Even downsampled the screenshots already look pretty good. Figured out the camera problem too.

Sorry user I don't watch edgy flavor of the season

I just started it yesterday. Hate the main character for the most part but every now and then he can be cool.
But I would recommend the show for episode 18 alone. It was like if a waifu CD got animated with full production, sweet music in the background, and one of the best confession scenes I've ever seen.

Well this worked. Unfortunately they're so large now that I can only upload a single one per post.

Here's 4k Blanc wishing she was reading books at home instead.

And then the cuck jokes were born
People seriously can't fucking shut up about that thing so I already know what happened, makes me want to avoid it even more

Not nearly as bad as Erased's. But I can't force you to watch it. I do recommend it, but you won't enjoy it if you don't want to watch it.

I could appreciate the nepping more if the gameplay of their games was more engaging.

I felt obligated to post Gear being cute.

It's like you don't want her to be as cute as possible!

To each one's own. I find her cuter on

She is extremely cute in both. I have a glasses fetish which adds to my attraction though.

I'm not a huge fan of glasses either.

Now that I look at this picture I really want that new IF character model from her upcoming game. This one still looks pretty old.

Have we gotten confirmation that that game will be released for PC

No official news, but all the Nep games are coming to PC nowadays. There's also this: dsogaming.com/news/esrb-rating-suggests-superdimension-neptunia-vs-sega-hard-girls-will-hit-pc-too/

I'd expect a PC release somewhere after the Vita release.

I suppose it would be foolish to NOT release these games for PC

I think Steam's their biggest market now.

I feel like they just took a gamble in letting Re;birth1 release for PC and surprised it paid out so well.

I guess having normalfags discover the games results in some positive things too, for now.

Biggest, but not most profitable by any margin. They have to cut base price to compete on Steam, and even then the vast majority of their sales come from sales where the price is cut even further. They don't get LE cash, the much, MUCH higher margin of people buying the games for standard price on handheld/console (Though they do PSN sales with deep cuts, it's later on in the cycle where most console/handheld adopters would have already picked up their copy.)

They know full well they can't move units reliably above $15 (usually sub-$10) on PC and their sales strategy goes accordingly. Steamspy numbers for V-II pale in comparison to the other games and won't go up until a huge price slash.

It was a gamble, especially after the IF/NIS debacle.

archive.is/pJKIn

I don't think even they'd argue that it worked out well for them, the Rebirth games sold more than 100k units each according to Steamspy, NepU sold 60k, Nowa sold 20k, and VII sold 25k. Even their lowest selling titles still made money with how little it probably costed to port

I'm lurking, even if I don't always post.

Also, I want to Hold hands with Vert and engage in various lewd acts only girls can do with each other and propose marriage to her.

This can only end well

Multiple dimensions means there's a nepfu for everyone.

I don't know, I think dueling for her heart would be interesting.

But what if they're going for the same Vert

Settle it in Quake or Unreal using Vert!

So are ya gonna post your tits now or is this going to be a threadly thing?

See

I pop in when I feel like it. And I already posted tits. But here, since you're so thirsty.:^ )

I want a vertbrator

Got any better ideas?

Whats this talk about Vertfags fighting over Vert?

Also I can post tits too!

Nope, it's perfect

I've no problem killing you all to gain access to Gamindustri.

But, would our neps be ok with that? We just killed each other, and some of us might have used civilians as bait to get to them.

Of course they wouldn't. You'd be against everything they stand for. You're the exact type of shitty human being the world is unfortunately filled with

If getting to Gamindutri means killing innocents, then I absolutely won't be able to do it. I'm not some type of SJW, it just goes against everything I stand for. I would never be happy in Gamindustri or deserve Noire that way

That being said, I'd dispose of some rampaging nignogs harming innocents for free

Nep Megami Tensei when

And what would you do in NMT?

Social links obviously. Date all the Neps.

Create a world of endless war and anarchy.

Reject one more God

Put it in Conquest Gear's dimension where everything is turning into a literal hell

Realistically, if Neps somehow found their way into our world, without the uncanny valley real life is notorious for, with their powers intact, and our governments against them , what would happen?

I hope that when they leave they open a portal back to gamindustri withing driving distance so I can abandon everything and jump in myself.
Even if, I die upon contact with Gamindustri's harmful atmosphere, seen as/become a monster, transgender magic shenanigans, fall to my death, remain the same, or get arrested on the spot and spend the rest of my life in Gaminsudtri prison it'd be worth it. As long as they don't try to send me back. Fuck that. I guess I'm becoming a villain.

I wouldn't know why our Governments would be instantly against them.

If they came here on purpose, either means, Gamindustri is in a worse state than us, somehow, or something worse is happening here and they'd need to interfere for their safety.

Amen. But failing that, if/when they crossover and the world's government are against them; They'll have my faith and Shares, and a recruit

I see the government wanting to capture the neps, people would be split on if the neps are a threat or not, if they know anything about them at all.

I also would jump into the portal, abandoning everything in my world.

It'd basically be as depressing as the DC Cinematic Universe where they just argue about whether X is good or they're threats.

Realistically I can see this happening.

That sounds kinda cool in a weird way.

I like it.

I don't think they would do much. They would disagree with the way our world works, but they can't really do much on their own. Not against multiple entire armies. They wouldn't use their own armies because they don't want to endanger their own people. So they would probably leave our world alone and stay in their own.

Imagine how they would react if they opened a portal back and some random human (you) would sprint at them like his life depended on it, ignoring everything and diving headfirst into Gamindustri, then rolling in the grass upon arrival. It would be a pretty funny sight.

Would you follow Arfoire's path, or follow in Nepgear's righteous fury, or will you reject both and create your own future for Gamindustri?

And as you said

Given how the world works and the average person is as smart as a rock (at least in burgerland), and the fact they they most likely won't accept being detained given the aforementioned scenario then the world painting them as evil alien overlords seems very feasible.

Which one is best girl?

Would we really open fire to humanoids who posed no immediate threat though? I suppose if people would see them coming out of portals we'd be a bit on the defense.

Given that they would leave ASAP and it would mostly likely be a portal of some sort, I wonder how many Nepfags would fight tooth and nail for a chance to enter that portal, assuming that portal doesn't immediately close and armed forces got here first.

Also the Neps would be too busy trying to find a way home to notice that there is a franchise about them in our world.

They don't look like us though, as I stated "Without the uncanny valley real life is notorious for," So they still have their wild, unrealistic hair and hair physics, big wide eyes, a button nose, wild and exaggerated expressions, and no fucking pants.

It's not that small anymore. I wouldn't say it's 2hu-tier now of course, but still.

Someone still have that image with the /k/ommando pointing out everything wrong about it?

I haven't encountered this myself but one of my IRL acquaintances says that he's met a few grills who like Neptunia rather a lot. Not sure why.

Are trees feminist?

I'd think they could aim a bit higher price-wise if they didn't machine gun every Nep game they've ever made, as I've heard a few people who want to buy VII but have moths coming out of their wallet from the last couple of releases.

Merge multiple Neps together.

You mean that doesn't happen normally, anyway?

That just means they exist to be tenderly loved.

Why the giant indigenous American of course.

If they truly look like the Neps, and not the usual human-like attributes, even I'd be a bit taken aback I suppose.

Go neutral.
It's just the conquest ending again.

BEHOLD, THE POWER OF CHA- I MEAN PERFECT HEART.

I wonder if it has to do with Ciel nosurge not coming to the west.

Either way, shit's criminal, yo.

If you need to lewd your nep before marriage then you don't really love them

Wouldn't lewd Neptune.

Now, PH on the other hand…

Good luck user, you will need a dick of steel to handle that

spanking

Haha. Keep fighting among yourselves on the corner, dummies. I'll be over here getting pampered and made to dress in cute frilly dresses my onee-chan.

You already have competition there

Chika is a non-threat. She's a big loser.

I'd even bully her for being so and slowly mind-break her into my will.

I want to lewd Chika

Whatever, I'm too lazy to continue giving a fuck.
Have lewd Lastation CPUs instead

Happy Chika is miracle of the universe.

I love how these games have detail on underwear.

Where did you even find a Chika that happy

Damn, guess i better get to work out both my body and dick.

A dimension where the CPUs don't have human forms, huh? I must find it.

How does this sound for a story

Rough idea of it

What would the main plot be? Conflicts? Or would the story be mostly about during user's training?

It's honestly surprising the level of detail they give these things

During training.

Would this story be lewd/non-lewd, any point to the story, or just something comfy to read? Either way it could work, you might want to play through Senran Kagura because she's based on those ninjas, unless you already have then go ahead let's see how you go.

Likely not lewd. I want to imagine a good sensei wouldn't downgrade himself/herself and give in to his/her apprentice in training.

It could be a reward. Then again I've only really seen it in the Grisaia series, and that was strictly an ero game.

Sounds good.

True, it could be used as a reward but still, don't expect lewds.

I could maybe when its done write alternate endings and the path of "Staying with Marvey" will likely have it

Actually, should I even bother doing 3 alternate endings instead of leaving the ending up to interpretation?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves too much and write down one chapter first see if you can even make it work.

From Vert threads of course

Well I can't wait for blanc's game to hit PC, I can dump more lewd screens, too bad it doesn't have costume damage like Nep U.

A shame Nep U is gonna drop dead once Blanc's game is out since theres not much of a reason to play it unless modders somehow find a way to mess around with the engine

Thats true, I still want custom missions. I'm sure the modding scene is pretty much dead though, at least I'm unaware of any recent going-ons.

How would you even mod in custom missions

Outside of nude mods, thats even worse. I'm glad I didn't buy it but still…reminds me of when Valve made Left 4 Dead 2 and how that made it pointless to play the original game because now all the campaigns for it were added (Plus mods that restored the guns back)

Doesn't help that its going for $30 on what is now the equivalent of a tech demo showing off Neps getting their outfits torn apart

I enjoyed my short time with it

It was hinted at somewhere in the steam forums way back, even though it was a stretch I still wanted to believe

And we don't even get the torn costumes in Blanc's game. Mods when?

I believe since costumes can't get torn apart anymore, torn costumes are actual costumes you wear now.

Oh, well thats cool, I still like the dynamic feature in Nep U though. Also does anyone know if the english dub is fully voiced in Blanc v Zombies like it was in Nep U?

Its another one of these deals huh? "Cool feature appears in one game, but then it doesn't ever come back in newer titles despite being on the same engine and made by the same publisher"

*developer

Whoops

"I wouldn't want to be grouped with those costume playdate units anyway"

Heh.

That sounds like it could be fun, probably short but fun.

I've been slowing down my writing intentionally, mulling over segments dozens of times in my head during work. I think you will notice it very quickly when you read my newest segments and the seam I'll have to ease out and rework in the Noire story.

Why is Nowa going crazy?

I like normal Rei more nice trips

I'm pretty much gonna be sticking with the short story format rather than making it long as I feel that it would eventually drag (At minimum, I stick with 3 parts but at maximum, I stick with 5 parts)

YES

They knew people would be looking at these.

And it's not even as simple as just making whatever is on their thighs and legs be what on their crotch is

It's great.

Careful about getting so lewd there user, Pic is very related.

Not everything has to be long and elaborate. What you want to do could be really entertaining if you can pull Marvy's character from her few appearances.

My Compa story had a bit of a phase there where it more turned into more a time sink than really having my heart in it. It took a bit of reading, vidya and all sorts of other things to kick me back. The original document I type into and then pull segments from is 63 pages long in 10 point font as of tonight and will likely be more before I sleep. I can't wait to show off these new segments but it takes time to write in my new style.

I don't get it

you sure?

Great sadness

It doesn't take lots of time to modelize, even compared to, say, a leg or an arm. But you can be sure that if it is modelized, the devs have taken into account the possibility it can be seen, and don't want to censor or shadow it.

Oooohhhhh, I thought that pic was symbolizing how I would be falling down and not recovering from thinking too much lewds

All right!

Overthinking things maybe? I've been putting off starting VII so badly that I'm concerning myself. Lots of lewd recently in these threads, too much for my tastes. Also far too fast, I feel old saying that

These threads are currently blasting through nowadays. It used to be bumps were needed so it wouldn't go to page 13+ before the bump limit.

I tend to do that.

Don't feel bad, I haven't started either. I don't even care bout spoilers cause they don't bother me. If anything, if I got spoiled, I wanna see if its true that it does in fact happen

I guess that's it for shitposters. Thanks Mark.

Some user was actually bitching about that banner in another thread. I'm afraid shitposters will never stop shitposting, user.

Shitposters gonna shitpost

So is it confirmed that 4GO will have an SI as the MC?

I know, but even though they bitch about it, the facts are there, and if that banner is here, it's because it has been approved by the Holla Forums mods.

I haven't seen anything about this.

I wouldn't be so certain about that, Mark did remove the Yandere Sim banner because Yandev was a snake.

Nope.

I'm starting to like this site more and more, I should probably start getting involved in threads other than nep

we live in a shitty world where people can't understand some places just arent for them

Damn. Well I hope we get more 4GO news soon.

do you want an SI?

We probably will get jack shit for it until the Sega Hard Girls crossover and Blanc's game arrives.

I'm sure waiting won't be a problem (At least for me)

Yes.

I wish to indulge in more shameless wish fulfillment.

That's a point. But these threads are vidya-related, so there's no reason the banner is removed, especially when everyone in power in Holla Forums and Holla Forums is on our side in that aspect.

Don't get your hopes too high. Especially now, with shills and anti-Gamergate people shitposting in full force due to Gamergate's second birthday approaching.

Don't forget our second birthday is approaching too.

If 4GO will be based on the fictional MMO in Neptunia, it wouldn't be too out of place to have a self-insert MC, assuming he isn't like the secretary in Hyperdevotion Noire.

Did you mean to say "Do you really want a SI" ?

Because I'm willing to give them one more chance. Just like with Baseball, 3 strikes (Or in this scenario, fucking it up) and you're out!

I don't see why the Nep threads would be affected by this change.

If the SI is going to act Canadian again like in Noire, I am gonna unleash my inner Burger

Otherwise I'd rather not. After PP and GN I don't trust CH games SI with "personality" anymore.

thought about it. but since were abbreviating (ess eye) i decided not to.

But the Director was actually pretty good, though. He's fairly insubstantial, but as far as SI goes he fulfills his job without grating on everyone's nerves.

Helps that he isn't totally spineless.

Still wondering how anyone thought this was a good idea. Whenever the Secretary was involved in a scene it felt like I was reading a poorly written SI fanfic. The only thing to come out of HDNoire was Lid and the peck system.

The first few lines was fine, I could see myself like this, yeah I just saw Noire, the very Goddess of Lastation, then it just felt like he was being dragged along for the ride, HE WAS DOING JACK DIDDLY SQUAT.

You could remove him from all the scenes outside of the introduction and everything will stay the same.

Yeah, I was not interested in the SI one bit, not to mention the incredibly bland game mechanics and gimmicky as fuck maps and bosses. Game was just bad. I'm glad I Arrr'd it.

Also I never played Producing Perfection because lol no Vita, I've heard bits and pieces of how bland it is from these threads but no one has said explicitly why it was bland and/or bad.

CH seems to be doing "Anything goes" (I'm convinced because torn clothes aren't in the Blanc game even though same developer and same engine)

Would be nice if "Anything goes" landed on some lucky spots like a kart racer.

I guess this is more my problem with Noire's SI besides the way he acted. He was like a ghost that floated around scenes and nothing would've changed if he vanished.

Pretty much boils down to false advertising (Oh cool, an idol game? Nope!) and being very barebones.

I WANT NEP DOUJINS
I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM
WHY IS IT THAT ONLY MAINSTREAM SHIT LIKE TOUHOU OR SHITCOLE IS THE ONLY THING PEOPLE GET

If he did more in the scenes, maybe even become playable, but that would require character creation and an actual budget.

I'm hoping if they ever do an SI implement game VN choices.

I kinda hope they go back to the SRPG genre but make it more like Disgaea with its stupid ridiculous plots and over the top exaggerated personalities, allow us to use Cihper/boss characters in battles, keep the peck system from HDNoire, and deal millions of damage while making grinding not tedious.

That would be interesting, speaking of, how's the Disgaea port on PC, and actually how is the game itself? I've never tried Disgaea.

You pretty much answered your own question there.

And since Nep will continue to be niche, more opportunities for people to jew for shekels because you got nowhere else to find them.

Yeeessss

I've only heard of Disgea through Soul Nomad The World Eaters so I couldn't tell you how it is.

I'm hoping the Nep stays the way they are.

Unlikely. CH/IF have a very bad relationship with NIS.

Still can't believe we have 30 Ask Images now. And I'm still ready to make more, but maybe next time.

A pretty decent port, recent patches took care of the minor gripes people had with it at launch like your typical keyboard/mouse controls, minor bugs, etc. The game itself is fairly comedic and dark and rarely takes itself seriously. Gameplay is pretty bare, as to be expected for the first Disgaea game, but it has the bonus content from "Afternoon of Darkness," overall its pretty good. If you can handle this game then future entries, if they get ported, will be amazing since every entry usually adds something good.

That sounds very promising.

I'd say we have clearly enough. It still was an amazing work though.

Oh right, yeah.

God damn it NIS.

You sure you wanna do more? I mean holy shit man, thats quite a lot

do you mean the pc ports? i didnt play the pc port. what i heard of it was it was a bumpy launch but they ended up patching it and its fine now, and that phantom braves port launched pretty much flawlessly.

it cost us dearly. bums me out. you could say my heart has flatlined

Fuck I wanted to post asks damn it.
Oh well maybe next time.

Vert, will you marry me?

Neptune let's have pudding together.

They're easy enough to make, but yes it's quite a lot. It'll get ridiculous to try and group them up.

Plutia, should I go to bed?

Heyyyy there you go.

On the other hand fuck me. Alright Neptune how about we play games together?

Fine, how about I ask you, Neptune, your hand in marriage.

Well Plutia wasn't any help…

Nepgear, should I go to bed?

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

ARFOIRE WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME

Conglaturations !

MAXIMUM FAITH

Who cares about that, I fucking won.

HOLY SHIT YES!

But I want doujins…

How many times you will waste these delicious dubs

B-but I thought she'd be desperate.

Better have lots of money on you then cause some of them will probably not scan and upload.

Apparently not enough

THOSE DUBS ONLY SOLIDIFY MY FAITH IN VERT

nisa we must see to it that this rotten world holds true justice in its heart. not just that knockoff revenge crap, but seeing villains brought to justice and honest men and womens efforts paying off

Here I am getting denied of my pudding with Neptune still

did you retire?!

I told you you'd get her this thread!

Neptune, can we hold hands as we cuddle together in bed?

Atleast I'm not the only one getting denied here

neptune help me get nisa out of retirement

UZUME WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME

NISA, are you going to pay for your crimes?

OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Blanc, can we hug_?

Histy please help me out on my work

The last two time you replied to me you got those get dubs, SO IN THE POWER OF DUBS

NEPTUNE WILL YOU LET HAVE PUDDING WITH YOU

Fug, I'll never be able to do something cool for her.

THERE YOU GO user

PRAISE BE TO DUBS

Let me get the pudding then

you both have to get her pudding

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Ok, I'm done despairing

Yup, definitely not scanning or uploading them

Did you buy all of those or something

Wait a minute, how do I differentiate between the two Mini-Verts if they both have the same name and are in the same picture?

You know in your heart who you're truly asking there.

No, it's just a pic from twitter, but I'm done crying about doujins since it wont change anything

Thanks for the faith user

You think I came unprepared?

Well, I guess I'm moving in with them anyway now.

Nepgear, let's shop for parts together!
Young IF, will you get better?

You made her cry man, what are you gonna do now

Rei, will you engage in a loving and intimate relationship with me?

Ask Umio when

Kurome, Rei, will you help me change this rotten world of mine?

IF can I take off your coat?

Young IF, will you smile for me?

You'd better not hurt Young Iffy

Well we can work around that then.

Trust me, I'm not like Plutia
And you look cute smiling.

Young IF is making me depressed

At least Kurome is on board.

HAHA, TIME TO PUNCH GOD IN THE FACE AND DROWN THE WORLD IN ANARCHY.

Just for you.

This is a complete utter joke made in 3 minutes

I can feel you there.

Fifty years in ms paint

Plutia will you slap my ass?

Thank you friend

is it normal for seamans to die when they mate?

How about you ask Umio

Umio, isn't Uzume the worst girl?

is it normal for seamans to die when they mate?

IF; Willing to spar with me ?

Umi please, I need confirmation here and you're the only one qualified to give it.

Alright Umi, how about it? Do you have an answer now?

This is just rich

Okay, I have a feeling I'll finally get my answer, and from who better than the (worst) girl herself.

Uzume, are you in fact the worst girl?

They're dodging these questions masterfully

i can only hope she sends you back to umio

The Neps are aware.

Uzume, will you hang out with me so we can fight bad guys in a CUTE way?

Uzume, its been 45 seconds, have you got an answer yet?

Oh my…

It can't be cute. Has to be cool.

This is getting out of hand, one question shouldn't have taken this long to be answered.

You've gone and done it now.

Uzume, you're worst girl, right?

So much this.

Kurome, will you marry Arfoire already?!

Arfoire, will you force Kurome to marry you?

Take that, I can rest easy now knowing Uzume is officially worst nep.

what did zoomie ever do to you anyways?

You did just make Kurome do that to her. Fair's fair.

She's worst nep with worst fashion sense thanks to those stupid skorts.

The karma is real

This user is about to get wrecked karma wise

For what? I'm simply raising awareness to the fact that Uzume is worst girl. Is there anything wrong with spreading the truth to others?

Good night thread, glad to know the ask images are getting used again

I'm sure Ask Uzume is already planning her revenge.

Also indirectly bullying Uzumeposters.

Bullying is not allowed here, nor are best girl/worst girl contests. All Neps are to be loved.

Young Iffy, do you want us to save you from Plutia?

That's acceptable of course, but that's more like teasing instead of real bullying. Speaking of lovingly bullying, would you bully the Uni?

only with headpats

I've been taking pictures of her in secret

Nepgear, are you top waifu material?

I don't know, but I do know that Seaman speaks the truth.

I finally got the time to begin mk2.

It is wonderful to play as Gear, and her lack of confidence only makes her cuter. As for the gameplay, it's clearly enhanced from the original HDN, and charming in its own way.

I've only done the very first quests though, I'll tackle some of them later this day.

I like how she undergoes such a strong personality change throughout the games, she's almost a different person now compared to the start of RB2/MkII.

arent we all

I like how the English VA sounded slightly amateurish when recording her lines, so it really fits Gear's lack of confidence. One of the biggest changes from Mk2 and RB2 is how Gear sounds more confident in RB2 even when she's supposed to be lacking in any sort of confidence at the beginning of the game.
Of course, that's only something that works for Mk2 since it's kind of her coming of age game. Afterwards, it would be kind of annoying. Luckily she sounds more confident starting in V.

Kei are you a Jew

I don't know, man, she is still as much of a siscon with confidence issues as before. It just isn't as prominent because she doesn't carry three quarters of the game.

I completely disagree, she's way different than before. She's more confident, outgoing and reliable in everything she does. She even briefly surpassed Neptune in this regard when she ran out of the teleporter which was teleporting her and Neptune home, running right into a monster army and becoming stranded without Neptune just to save Uzume

This is just one example, she acts like almost a different person. Sure she still has some issues, but it's nothing like before.

At least you try to innovate in your shitposting.

Shit games, shit threads, shit community.

That was only in V in which every character was flanderized to shit.

Oh, looks like you at least innovated in the answering aspect. Your shit taste, lack of intelligence and tendency to shitposting didn't change though. Try to come back when you'll have taken care of that, maybe ?

She still is a siscon with confidence issues in RB2, it's just that unlike V it didn't become her sole defining feature.

Wow, I didn't know that liking moeblob, repetitive non-games that are about as creative as your responses was in good taste!
Determined within two posts?
Only in cancerous threads like this.
Someone sounds a bit booty blasted to me.

Yeah, so it was actually a reasonable thing in Mk2. It was her motivation for getting shit done. It wasn't overbearing.
Only in V does it become something stupid.

V is a mistake

The biggest indicator you have no arguments

I'm amused. For once, someone answers more than twice, so I'll bite.

But remember that not only you stalk threads you call cancerous in order to shitpost in them (which, in itself, is weird through and through), but you also remember well enough said threads to recall a thread that was done months ago and that you were the only one to point despite regulars coming every thread. This, plus your regular use of the smug faces, makes me think that you're either a fan in denial, a shitposter devoted to his work, or a shitposter from half/nepgen/. And I don't know what's the worst.

Ah, and I forgot the fact you're going especially in a thread that is already falling (due to bumplock) only for your oh-so-high quality posts. Which ends up on the same results, though.

It really was. I hate everything about it. I'd probably actually like Peashy, Plutia, and Rei if the entire game didn't make me want to claw out my own throat.

I'm about to play it, if it's as bad as I heard I'm seriously considering updating the OP's recommended game order to simply skip V/RB3 and play it later, because it sounds more like a spin-off.

Technically RB1 is the spinoff, but nothing really matters in V/RB3, so I do recommend skipping it.

How did you know?

It kinda is. I get the feeling that it was originally intended as a reboot, but they decided against doing yet another reboot so soon after MK2 halfway through development and decided to maintain continuity with the last game instead.

Not that it matters, since the only connection V has with the rest of the series is that they share the same Neptune. Literally the entire game takes place in a pocket dimension where everyone not named Neptune or Nepgear is replaced by a bizarro clone of themselves and nothing carries over.

Who are those two? Don't remember them in V-II.

Rollan

What does it mean?
Rolling as well

Rolling for Nepgya

Oh wait, didn't actually realize Nepgya was on the chart. Probably should've said something I actually could've gotten.

It means Uzume and Vert?

I will do it for Uzume!

Jesus I didn't know people liked my little sperg attack

Compa do you want to help me cook Neptune some pudding?
Does Iffy want to be my daughterfu and kill monsters together?

bu ll yi ng uni

give me a nep with the most "turtle power"

I want Compa or any of my daughterfus!

so thats the thief from disgaea and million arthur. are either one of these qualified ninja turtles?

What'chu got

100% Okay.

Rolling

rollin

wew

Chapter 1 is done. It's fun recognizing nearly every reference thrown at me, and cute Gear is cute, although Compa and If are fine too.

Rollan for Gear, as usual, and nice full house.

Who wants to help me with my studying

will I get double cave again because that was ace as fuck

Nep nep

Nepgear, will you and Nepgya please smile at me?

This isn't what I asked for.

You knew the risks and took it

This is some fanfic shit I don't even know, but I just needed to get off my mind

pls no

I never even played Shin Magami Tensei so all these references go over my head.

It has no relation to Persona plots that's for sure

I only played Persona 3 FES so I'm even more in the dark.

Though the thought of conquestgear fighting death itself is an interesting concept.

Let's just say end of the world happens and you have to kill your friends over ideological differences on their vision of the world.

There's so much potential in the Conquest Gear dimension

Sounds complicated.

Ain't too complicated.

If you believe in Order, go Law, aka side with the Angels and God.

If you believe in Freedom, go Chaos, aka side with Lucifer and the Demons.

If you believe in a balance of both Order and Freedom, go Neutral.

No matter what path you pick, someone's gonna die.

And they all have bittersweet endings.

A Demi-CPU, perhaps?

Huh, seems interesting.

That's the idea.

Actually playing through Nocturne right now

Normal or Hard?

Decided on who to side with yet?

I got a bit turned off from Hard mode after literally dying to the first random encounter, 5 times. I'll probably give Hard Mode another shot but still.
Was I doing something fucking wrong there

I'll probably side with Neutral.

It's nocturne, there is no neutral, just ideals of what the new world should be like.

Oh man, the first three fights on Hard Mode are extremely luck based.

Hope that you don't get crit.

Nocturne does not have the usual Law/Neutral/Chaos, it's Reason.

Ah I see.

Yes I got crit all 5 times. It was demoralizing.

I'll go with my gut, I've seen the reasons, but I've tried forgetting about them, so I want to see what I'll get if I go just naturally, as a person.

That's the best way to play the mainline SMT games, in my opinion. Play as yourself and make choices that you yourself would make.

Thread has slowed down drastically, I guess everyone is dreaming of comfy Neps in bed.

Meanwhile I'm still here being useless and stuff.

I'm here since I live on the otherside of the world.

Whats it like over there?

11:30am

It's only 10:30 here in central burgerland. And I think most people are just waiting for the next thread

I, for one, would like to discuss what a good SI for Nep games would entail

Silent, has something to actually contribute to conversations and scenes.Not a beta idiot. Choices actually matter and effect the Neps

I still can't believe how difficult that is to implement though.

Well, thats not exactly what I asked for but nice to know.

That maybe true but still i miss the speed the last few threads went at.

Well either a nondescript shell of a character who only says "yes" or "no" or some create a character who doesn't directly speak but has multiple options of how s/he interacts with the Neps to make it feel like you are actually there. This also makes it easier to RP your SI in case projecting yourself isn't your thing.

I agree, Silent is best.

Also, outfits that cover their whole bodies and face.

I mean, what is there to know, I guess it's, 32C, airplanes keep flying about and other things.

What kind of outfit would this be? A hooded jacket? It'd be funny to be mistaken for Linda when seen from behind.

Cool.

That seems a bit silly. Maybe a hoodie or something with the hair covering MC's face. Although I personally would like character customization

This is exactly what I said. I want choices that actually matter and affect he Neps. I want to contribute to conversations and interactions

I think a good test would be, "If we removed the self-insert, would the story change"

I'm still a bit sour at Hyperdevotion Noire's SI.

Either completely customizable, or like Rance. Having something like fallout would probably be too much to ask, but being able to choose your responses to at least some degree is key.

Either that or just go all the way over the top.

That is silly.

A hoodie sounds nice. Also a helmet or a mask.

Just gotta make sure it does not come off as overly edgy.

Mistaken for Linda? Sounds funny.

Hey, give players to wear silly outfits, man.

Hey look page 15.

I'm not making the new thread so where is it tho

I would make it, but I don't the pastebin for the OP

I'll do it then. Let's see here.

I don't have the pastebin either, didn't it used to be in the OP?

New Thread