Donald Trump's first 100 days in office

Any thoughts? Do you think this plan can succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fLoCy#selection-423.59-487.21
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97981038
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I can't chip in for efficient single-payer health insurance but I have to pay for some fuckwit to send his kid to an overpriced school so he can be taught creationism. Great.

Like the GOP would allow it. They're willing to kiss his ass, but miserly sociopaths rarely change.

Hahahahahahahaha Nigga Two Of His Advisors Are TPP Lobbyists Hahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahha

The only thing he's going to succeed in is inadvertently building the left.

will not deliver since a majority of the congress are republicans and he's not that dumb
will not deliver because he's not ron paul. he's selling out right now barely a day after his victory
this sounds fucking retarded. if youre gonna deregulate, deregulate everything. this is an excuse to combine 2 regulations into one. fucking statist scumbag
my ass he'll do that since he's already hiring establishment people
he'll renegotiate it at best
this is the ONE thing that he'll do, and the one thing i oppose the most. this is letting the federal government to take over the lands of native people.
do you really fucking think trump is constitutional?
will probably deliver
will 100% not deliver since it'll be a disaster for the economy. most americans couldnt stand a day working in the conditions these immies are working in
this literally contradicts with "being constitutional", and not to mention he already removed it from his platform
good luck forcing mexico pay 25 billion fucking dollars. also more immies are leaving than coming in so the wall is fucking retarded
isnt this a part of "lowering taxes"? he'll deliver this
if youre gonna repeal it, just leave it at that. rebranding it as Trumpcare wont make a difference.
maybe he'll deliver
this he'll deliver, and it's not good. the environment would suffer immensely.
this will actually be a good idea, but since he sold out, he wont deliver
cutting any federal funding is good, but i doubt he'll deliver
the single most retarded idea ever, unless you want 10 dollars for a can of coke, tariffs are absolutely shit for the economy since local companies dont have to compete with foreign ones.
good idea, maybe he'll deliver
good idea, he will deliver this
spending more on the military doesnt make people any safer, this is just an excuse to expand the government. shitty idea, but will probably be delivered since the congress is full of cuckservatives

I sincerely hope he does a fantastic job as president and really turns things around for this country, bringing us all closer together as people, but more importantly, as humans.
kek

I wish with all my force, that he dismantles NATO but I know he wont do that, the Military industrial complex has a lot of money invested into politicians.

Pft. Pretty gud guess overall imo.

It truly is the time for muh accelerationism :^)

I hope he stars in a Truman Show-like broadcast from the White House everyday

I hope he makes anime real

That would be a great reality show.

Would have to be passed by congress itself, which it has no incentive to do. Won't happen.
If he intends to make literally any changes to federal agencies (which his other policies will REQUIRE), that will require reorganization of said agencies (including employment). Won't happen; wouldn't want it to happen.
Retarded in both application and effect. Deregulation will likely occur, but "1 for 2" rules like that are never going to fly as to how it proceeds. Also ironic to see that he's slipping right into the comfortable shoes of neoliberalism right out of the gates. Won't happen as proposed; wouldn't want it to happen
I'd like to see it happen, but it will likely just get replaced with a new/updated free trade deal rather than outright dropping said trade deals. Probably won't happen; I'd like to see it happen.
He's gone back and forth on his support for TPP withdrawl, and given the fact that he now associates closely with people that were among the most ardent supporters of said deal, it's very likely nothing will be done with it. Probably won't happen; I'd like to see it happen.
It was going to go through anyways, though I still personally oppose it. Will happen; don't want it to happen.
Trump doesn't care about the constitution. He'll repeal what the other republicans tell him to repeal, which is to say much of what Obama put into law. It's only unconstitutional when the other party does it. Probably will happen.
That's a given.
Will cause an economic crisis if he does it, both as a result of MASSIVE government spending that will result in net long-term loss of income from taxes AND from the fact that the loss of cheap labor will throw a lot of major companies that rely on it into a frenzy. Probably won't happen; wouldn't want it to happen as he's proposed.
We don't even bring that many immigrants from those parts of the world as it is, and the vetting process is enormously long in the US as it is. It's an irrelevant proposal meant simply to appeal to "muh muslim terrorist" fears that are nearly non-existent in the mainland US.
Like attempting to do the deportations, the massive government expenditure with no foreseeable return on investment will cause an economic crisis. Mexico will also certainly refuse to pay. It's like a half-assed 19th century jingoistic extortion attempt, but with all the teeth taken out; like building a battleship with no motor and no guns, towing it into a foreign harbor, and declaring "this was built because of you, so pay up." Won't happen; wouldn't want it to happen.

Might happen; would want it to happen.
It hinges on congress to see this happen. They'll certainly support a repeal, but I doubt they will allow any similar healthcare bill to be passed in its place. Considering the "replacement" is likely to be even more blatant in its fellating of private insurance and pharma, I probably wouldn't want his alternative either.
Would again rely on congressional support which won't happen for obvious reasons. It would be nice to see though.
It wouldn't matter. Most of the fossil fuel reserves in the US are either depleted or in a state that makes their extraction not worth the investment. Also clean coal doesn't exist, it just transfers the waste products of coal use from one step in the processing to another. Might happen though.
The former might very well happen, the latter will likely not.
Won't happen. He himself makes use of these himself in his business career.
Probably won't happen, as this is handled by Congress rather than the president. Congress likes free trade too much to allow it.
Like the good neoliberal he is, of course this will happen. From my experience seeing the planning and execution of such tasks at the local/municipal level, the US infrastructural problems are largely BECAUSE of the reliance on private investments and partnerships.
I'm assuming this is implying some manner of subsidizing student tuition to primary/secondary school, which is retarded to make it a "go wherever you want" system when most private schools charge MASSIVE amounts of money for exponentially diminishing returns the more money it takes. No clue what it would mean otherwise, so who knows.
The US military doesn't need to be "rebuilt:" it's THE best funded military in the world and has among the best tech at its disposal. What this would imply is military buildup (which is a given with most republican leadership anyways), which you don't usually do unless you intend to use it. Assuming past comments were not simply retardation, that likely means a return to middle-eastern wars, but this time as a purely imperialistic venture to seize natural resources (oil).

What Slav country is that? It should be spelt "co" and "chod…" not "hod".

My mom is worried this means he'll somehow repeal gay marriage and trans rights via this.

I'm actually kinda concerned as to if that could happen. I mean I don't think he will but I'd hate to see it go through. Would it be possible?

A ancap who is not actually a crypto-fascist. Is this real?

Could work.

Why? Shouldn't you just hire people you need, and not hire people you don't?

He won't do it, or he'll fuck it up.

It's cool

Dumbass

If they were unconstitutional, then the SCOTUS would have declared them so on a challenge. They weren't challenged because everyone knew they would stand up in court. I would like to see Russian weapons and ammo come back into the country, as well as other things.

Scalia had some good and bad decisions. Ultimately meaningless. All things trend toward capitalists.

There's more than that, and it's going to be hard and expensive. Might drive wages up, but probably mostly prices.

I don't see a problem with this.

Pipe dream. Not only is Mexico unwilling, but also unable to pay. The wall is also a stupid idea.

Not bad.

If he goes full public option, it could work. Obamacare was just a handout to the insurance industry anyway.

Might be cool.

These will only end up on international market. These will not make your gas cheaper, but will contribute more to global warming.

No need for that. The US could borrow at negative interest rates right now and build all the infrastructure she needs for the next 50 years. This is one area where Clinton might have fared better.

Not going to happen. This is also meddling with states' rights.

Not going to be enough. Will only raise prices.

This is so nebulous, it might as well say anything.

This is only taking money from public schools to give to the wealthier. The poor will still go to shit schools.

The US military has the best hardware in the world right now. Really, we don't need anymore. It might have been better to retain experienced personnel instead of retiring them, but now it's too late.

Why would you want to dismantle NATO? So that the Russians can into expansionism?

An organization I belong to just got 400 new members in the last 24 hours

Wait is this still a thing? There's the other thread where it says he's omitted/went back on all mention of deporting and banning muslims.

It's unbelievable any leftist would support NATO for any reason.

You haven't told me why you think NATO is bad when the alternative is Russian expansionism.

Very, very nice.

I don't think Trump wants to repeal gay marriage.

because NATO is worse

Why?

I know you think that retard. Tell my why you think this. Give reasons, you know, make an argument.

Militarist organization, supports "humanitarian interventionism" abroad and American hegemony across Europe, imperialist, etc. You haven't given a single reason to support NATO beyond muh evil Russians–that is, the same kind of red scare bullshit idiot liberals ate up which was used to shore up anti-communism and destroy left-wing movements after World War II. You even see the anti-Russia ridiculousness used against any left-wing views on US interventionism and against all opposition to the US, even from leakers who expose government wrongdoing.

But keep telling yourself NATO is wonderful. You just expose yourself as part of the pseudo-left.

…how? In the case of same-sex marriage at least, the ban on it was overturned by a SCOTUS decision. For a president to actively say fuck you to that and enact a blatantly and actively unconstitutional executive order in opposition to such a ruling would be insane.

Trump likely has no interest at all in re-banning same-sex marriage. It's more a matter of what Pence and the evangelical wing of the party convince him to do.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a mil org.
Which is, in every way, superior to Russian intervention and hegemony. Don't be stupid.
I don't support NATO. I think it's tool, and it's much better for the people living next to it than Russia. Last I checked, NATO didn't invade any neighbors.

I don't think NATO is great, but I don't think dismantling it is a good idea. Russia is expansionist, and if you don't see that, you're a fucking retard.

Good I'm safe for another year.

Russia doesn't and won't have hegemony in Europe. It has, at best, a few countries in eastern Europe which it can influence. You're the one being stupid.

Because they have bases in most of Europe. There's no need to invade if you can already impose upon other countries (or overthrow their governments when they aren't willing to join).

You're saying "this imperialist organization is so much better than the Putin boogeyman." It seems to be good enough, in your view, or "better for the people living next to it than Russia"–which has nothing to do with whether it's imperialist or not.

And so is NATO, you absolute dolt. Multiple countries have been added to its membership since the end of the Cold War. To say this process isn't "expansionist" is beyond idiotic.

It will if you let it.
Russia sells gas to Europe, you stupid fucking idiot. Take away the missile defense system, and NATO threat, and you get a far stronger Russia.

Those bases are there with consent of the host country, and NATO hasn't overthrown any countries to get them to join.

Name one country invaded and annexed by NATO.

Because they fucking petitioned to join, you idiot.

You're a fucking idiot.

Yeah, I doubt that

archive.fo/fLoCy#selection-423.59-487.21

Group? Might be interested if they're in my area.

Oh, so we're dealing with someone who's utterly delusional.

If Russia were to cut off gas to Europe, it would sink its own economy which is based on selling gas to Europe. This is the type of paranoid bullshit typical of imperialist liberals.

Russia hasn't "invaded and annexed" a country as Crimea isn't a country and South Ossetia was invaded not by Russia but Georgia after it declared independence. Try mastering basic map skills before making your next argument to avoid embarrassment. Also, NATO already did invade Yugoslavia, overthrew its government and helped create pro-NATO ethnic states out of the wreckage. But, of course, you don't know anything about history either. What a surprise.

The question is fundamentally dishonest anyway. For a recent example of American intervention, you could easily point to the pro-Russian government of Ukraine is overthrown in a "revolution" funded by the US to the tune of billions of dollars, but that would require thinking and reading beyond the facile anti-Russian swill you've taken to heart.

I already answered this objection–the US has hegemony over Europe, and they overthrow governments when they don't capitulate to US dominance in color "revolutions"–, but you didn't read my post. It doesn't seem you're much of a reader, though, so no surprise there.

You've evidenced zero understanding of geopolitics or even recent history so far. You've just regurgitated (poorly) the same "Russia bad" mantra the media repeat day after day. It's sad, really.

Come on, at least link the whole freaking list and include a source
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

He might repeal Obamas trans bathroom thing since that came out of executive fiat. That would be a pence initiative though. Trump doesn't seem to care about trannies one way or another.

I seem to remember Trump coming out in favor of trans bathrooms. I think he's in favor of gay marriage and all of that stuff anyway. He's always hung around the rich liberal crowd in the past.

If he keeps half of those promises or attempts all of them and gets things done in at least half, then he will be a better president than any other for a century.

Going backwards of course, no idea what the next century holds for america.

What is this group and where are you?

trump is a left-libertard

expect to see universal single payer for all Americans (the replacement for Obamacare), federal legalization of mary-jane, gay marriage, transgender rights and restrictions placed on lobbyists/crony capitalists over the next 4 years

You are alive to witness the beginning of the consolidation of the world's foremost superpower into an Empire.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT LE ORANGE CONMAN
GO TO THE ELECTIONS GENERAL

niceme.me

what an ideologue!

what "trans" "rights"? what does that even mean?

wait, no one actually believes this right? holy kek

You will believe me in eight years.

When America is a social democracy.

That is not going to happen unless you magically plave Sandernistas in power.

*place

what the FUCK

he promised he would deport them ALL, not just the fucking criminals

Are you really surprised? He's a con artist m8

We aren't even going to get a wall. We're going to get Bush Tier Immigration control and thats about it.

I see you've been watching western "news" shows.

I trust neither russia nor america nor china nor japan

Me neither, but NATO is nothing more than a tool for the US to use to intimidate other countries.

Japan is an isolationist country that doesnt do anything except make chinese little girl cartoons and weird hentai involving octopuses

China is a right wing boogeyman because they have "The Peoples Republic" in their name.

Russia is an ally against ISIS

America is a shithole where free thought has gone too far.

I think you mean "free of thought"

Thats specifically what happens when you allow too much free thought.

Instead of Mandatory universal education standards we allow our children in this country to be homeschooled and taught about the Remington bolt action rifle

lmao this is entirely a local and state issue thing. The money the fed spends on pubic schools is entirely to help low income poor performing schools get better. The overwhelming majority of schools in America are funded through state and local governments and taxes. No way they can push this shit on a national level unless they heavily subsidize private education which they will pay for dearly in 2018 and 2020.

because if the western public education system is known for anything, it's its encouraging critical thought and dissident views.
gunz r scary :^(

the last thing children need is more schooling.

You're doing the same thing as Holla Forums:
You see a problem and you immediately blame it on your favorite bogey-man, in this case "free thought". Only afterwards do you invent reasoning to support your assumptions.

It would be worth comparing the amount of "free thought" allowed in US education compared to European education systems. As a general rule, the US has very little free thought and a lot of dogma and propaganda. Salute the flag and praise god or face the consequences.

I mean sure if he plans to allow California to secede. Otherwise nope.

he's not going to do anything but what his gop handlers tell him

Congress will never let it through
This is pretty standard, what happens is that instead of new federal employees they hire them on as Federal contractors, then later on they become employees
Pretty silly and unlikely to happen
Maybe in spirit, but once again Congress won't let it happen
Once again, maybe in spirit
I kinda doubt it, there's no economic incentive to do so and this would hurt American oil companies
Easy enough to do, I can see it happening
No brainer
There'll be a few big public deportations but overall I expect that not a lot will be done on this front
Out of sight, out of mind
Pretty easy to do and within the rights of the President
Probably going to happen, though the wall is gonna be a fence
This would pass pretty easy
Replace with what?
Only 5 years? Sorry that's a joke, lifetime or nothing
I doubt this one is gonna happen either, once again Congress
Shale isn't profitable right now and neither is clean coal
Ironically, natural gas and shale oil are the main force killing coal
Good in theory, unlikely to happen
Could happen, power of the purse goes to congress though
Whew, not gonna happen, Congress
Good
Unlikely to happen
Probably gonna happen, same as whats going right now with tons of big budget projects that don't go anywhere

Pretty much this, if you look at his potential cabinet choices, all neocons, connected tightly to wall street, etc
He'll just be a status quo president at best
The GOP may even try to just impeach him if he does anything they don't like

:^)

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97981038

F U L L
DAMAGE
CONTROL

Lel Congress wouldn't do this, and Trump has no incentive to do this since it's Republican.

Probably. If Obama can approve DAPL, there's no reason Trump can't get away with this. Unfortunately.

Maybe. Whatever Repubs tell him to do, he's on it.

He'll definitely do this.

Maybe

Maybe. It's a nonsensical plan either way, since (a) there's already an intense vetting system in place and (b) nearly every jihadist attack has been American citizens.

Probably. He has Repub Congress.

He's already backpedaling: bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528

Not happening 0% chance. There'll be increased border control and tougher action on immigration, that's it.

Maybe. With this and Guilani, it looks like more racist "tough-on-crime" garbage.

Definitely happening because Repub Congress, even though it's retarded. The military isn't "depleted". We spend more on it than anything else, and it's the strongest in the world. Looks like more imperialism coming.

He is definitely, %100 chance going to build the wall and make mexico pay for it.

He won't, Congress likes being career politicians too much to vote for it.
Dumb enough they might do it in some watered-down form once pork has been distributed.
Retardedly unworkable and shows a fundamental alienation from reality in terms of expectations.
To give US workers a bigger fuck in the ass, sure.
Nope. All he said was 'it's a bad deal, I'll re-negotiate it lol,' meaning a bigger fuck in the ass for the working class.
Probably, since it's Porky and authoritarian enough for him to fap his micropenis to.
He's kept track of them? Another unworkable piece of boilerplate demonstrating a lack of understanding of how shit works.
Probably, and probably we'll get some religious faggot to cozy up to the Repubs. If he gets a young one, I predict he will have a punchable face and a hairstyle that one usually sees in homosexual pornography.
Possibly, since it's chickenshit enough for both him and the pigs to get off to.
Probably, and will probably convoy in the same bullshit making it tougher for (non-muh illegal, non- muh slims) people to legally get out of the US.
Possibly, it's an inefficient boondoggle demonstrating more alienation from the problem that could easily be used for authoritarian creepypasta against US citizens, so the other corporate apendages in DC will probably go for it.
Unworkable and ripe for abuse.
Possible, but unlikely given what a circlejerk it's been between the gov't and insurance companies.
No way in Hell they'll vote for something that hurts their cash flow, even a slap on the wrist. Only way they'll let it fly is if they weaken it to the point that it effectively does nothing.
Retarded, so it could happen.
Probably not, and if it does they will flip their shit and sanction us economically or something.
Probably not, pork is difficult to dislodge.
Nope. They will not let him do that.
Privatization and pork, seems likely the bastards'll vote for it.
Privatization and pork, seems likely the bastards'll vote for it.
I'm guessing if it has some secret provisions that wikileaks reveals to be everybody barcoded by 2036, it'll pass.

One in former Yugoslavia. Croatia, Serbia, or Bosnia

TPP is over, if you haven't heard.

You can have degrees of standardization across the world without forcing kids to go into public or private schools and taught false history lessons and made up gender pronouns.