Games That You and the Other 4 People Who Bought it Enjoyed

In other words, games that you're sure nobody else but you played

Cubeworld.

it would probably be that Hitler boxing game.

I forgot that even existed. What ever happened to that one?

like any other indie developer the guy who made it got bored and stopped working on it, took everyone money and ran.

Albedo: Eyes from outer space

I only know one person who has played this game and it fucking sucks

;_;

Sorry for your loss

Wait, no I'm not

Played this shit for weeks and played it again on cfw psp.

I wanted to go fast in that game, especially when they advertised it to be a fast game in the trailer.
Was very disappointed when going fast hit you hard with tons of penalties.
Did not have a lot of fun solely due to that.

Little King Story, that game everyone loves so much but noone actually played or gives a fuck about it. It was a forgotten failure on the Wii and now they made an unplayable port on the PC that is also already forgotten.

Fastautists should suffer.

git gud, of course running into a wall fast will cause you to explode

I have never met anyone else who has even known about this game, it's not amazing but I see it as a comfier version of XCOM. There aren't any long term consequences to getting fucked and it's more about refining your assault plan over and over until it's perfect.

Great game to play while watching a tv show or movie on the primary monitor.

Digimon Rumble arena 2.

I didn't buy it but Inazuma Eleven Go 2

My fucking nigger.

There were a lot of clunky as fuck boxing games like vid related that came before Fight Night streamlined the genre. I loved it at the time.

Ha, too bad user. You might as well hang the towel because I just played that game for a few hours and called it a night a few minutes ago while writing this post. The OST is fucking amazing and the story, while simple, is enough to get me attached to everyone. I am right at the part where you meet Plankbeard and the turned off Giga-Robo.

FUCKING IDIOTS
YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE A GAME DIDN'T AGE LIKE FUCKING PACMAN, THAT YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAYED IT SINCE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE MENTION IT IN A WHILE
AND OF COURSE PEOPLE AREN'T FUCKING TALKING ABOUT A GAME THAT CAME OUT WHERE YOU WERE LIKE 6 YEARS OLD
PEOPLE FUCKING PLAYED THOSE GAMES, THEY HAD THEIR TIME, AND THEN THOSE GAMES DIED
NOBODY
POSTS GAMES THAT AREN'T SO FUCKING OLD THEY SAW THE TWIN TOWERS
JESUS CHRIST
HOW THICK CAN YOU BE
THESE THREADS ARE PRACTICALLY SPAM, THAT'S THE LEVEL OF RETARDED THEY ARE

TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS, LIKE A BILLION PEOPLE PLAYED THE OLD TOMB RAIDER GAMES, YET NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THEM; THAT DOESN'T MEAN NOBODY PLAYED THEM
GOD
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

:^)

I enjoyed it. 3 anons left.

GOTY so far for me, honestly

Felt good to read that.

>>>/furry/

Pic related. It and Urban Chaos are the two games that always come to my mind when I think of games I wished were more popular, although I see the latter mentioned considerably more than this.

I have that game, it's breddy gud. I think they're making a sequel, too.

A cute RTS, Nice OST, some cool mechanics, albeit one could very easily abuse them, dwarves and elves were OP, and you could "buy" females of other races to breed them and get their benefits (dwarves were the only ones who could mine and elves are the only ones that could harvest Magic trees)

I can't embed for shit

It's easy, there is the "embed" field in the post options tab

I fucking enjoyed this game, but it was doomed to fail with no single player.

I dont know why small devs can expect to just get massive online fan bases from nowhere.

I would still play it if the servers weren't completely empty.

Riot Response was the shit.

That the robot is absolutely adorable.

*That robot

Yes lad, YES!
First one was the superior game, but I still enjoyed the second one too. Shame there'll never be another. it hurts

It made me smile a lot for a game that only cost me a buck.

It was a pretty neat ride for a dollar.

Played it and loved it. 2 people to go.

Come on, a lot of people enjoyed it, hell I know more than five people who did.

It was good, and that level editor was god-tier for its time.

try again

Wait a moment…

That face.

I fucking loved the first game, it's the type of game that only nintendo would give a shot at releasing, a 3d metroidvania about cleaning a house. I wish my Wii and Gamecube weren't bricks so I could play it just one more time.

Jim Parsons has been in a relationship with the same man for over ten years.

I didn't know anyone who played it growing up. Did you?

I had that game when I was a kid.
It was good shit, I remember the button-mashing minigames being the ones I liked the most.

Best grenade launcher in a game.

Short and nice little fps. I liked it.

Some people suggested me Uncharted over this. I said "You are sick man!"

Fuck Nintendo for not promoting or improving it. Still waiting for the official pc west release.

Well seeing as how the game doesn't have to be good…

I have that aswell.
The mulitplayer is damn good.
Campaign needed a lot of work. expect the boss fights

except*

I'd say Battleborn but it actually has good matchmaking times on PS4.

Hatred.

The FPS mod makes this game hard as hell.

I post these two every time I see a "games only you have played" thread but I never see anybody else who has played them.

Maybe this doesn't count, since sales figures say that it's false, but I cannot for the fucking life of me find another person who played these games in real life.

Collecting all the different vehicle forms was fun.

Me and my brother played the whole series. 3 was easily the best.

You're not missing out on anything. The idea was nice (plan out battlefield tactics, then jump in and fight Dynasty Warriors-style), but it came out clunky and bland.

Uprising-X
Tank shooter thing with some strategy elements that smoothly meshed with the gameplay.

Nobody talked about it, reviewed it, bought it or played it. I'm pretty sure it was released straight to the bargain bin.

Like most psx 3d games, it aged terribly and is now like putting razor blades to your eyeballs. But it was pretty fucking neat for a

I actually enjoyed this.

Did anyone else here play Breakout! on the PS1?

Didn't think so

Two of my friends used to play that.

Call of Duty, black ops 2

Are prices still crazy for this or did they print more copies?

Retail is still high. Eshop is down to 30 bucks.

Damn

Playing through it right now on PC with the raising hell DLC. (does it control better with a gamepad though? I'm having a hard time putting down gaurd posts and then moving my minions into position with the keyboard mouse controls.)

Also Mrs Pratchett said that the newest flop that was released does not mean we will not get a true Overlord 3.