Antifa Guidebook

This was found around Evergreen College campus. Real or satire? I can't exactly tell (but it's probably real) and it has their game plan for the next 100 years. Near the middle and end they blatantly support the New World Order and microchipping everyone. Gee, I wonder who is behind that? It's a fun little read.

The tl;dr is basically what we already know. Whites are ebil, create identity politics, open borders, make the USA non-white, take over media and teaching positions, create small businesses, increase taxes on rich, push for abortions/the pill in white communities specifically, micro-chip everyone, protect Jews, free drugs for everyone, make a one world government.

Other urls found in this thread:

redneckrevolt.org/printable-resources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The last of the pages

If I had to guess, it's prolly fake
but if it's real…
ohboi

Prolly fake.
Still a good read.

gotta love that tourettesposting
i want to fucking die

Probably satire, but not that far off what they actually believe.

The cover page alone pretty much outs this as satire. Reads like someone having a giggle at Antifags expense. Especially the part where it tells you to disregard anyone telling you whites cured diseases.

Dropped after 3rd page. It's too logical, uses proper grammar and has some sort of a plan.
100% fake, saged and reported a slide thread.

There are some nice lines in there. Nice job to whoever wrote it.

Leaf chairforce uses burn bags.

if you wanted this shit to look real you should have made fake scans instead of shitty fake phone pictures

Bump

This..I would say its fake, but I honestly wouldn't be THAT surprised if it wasn't.

This.

So when you were creating this… did you genuinely think … I know Ill put coffee stains all over it …

Fucking learn to weather props correctly you shit tier troll

Top kek

I haven't looked at it and won't but I'll say this; no level of retardation is too great for these types. You think it's larpy and insane? I'm sure it is. But these 'people' are fucking insane. They have ZERO understanding of how anything works or anything that's happened. They don't care to. It's just all bullshit dreamed up while smoking weed. I doubt OP would write up 10 pages. That's just too much autism.

They're useful idiots.
They haven't a game plan past the next 5 year plan.

Kek. Nice try, OP. You're a huge faggot as usual.

This is a really shitty fake.

First times I was thinking itsgoingdown.org was a fake too.

shitty fake, but i'd bet 88% of actual antifa would go "HELL, YEAH" while reading it.

Knowing evergreen this is 100% legit.

Anyone know how to get this to infowars? The fact that NWO and OWG is mentioned is enough for him to rant like a madman for a two hour special (+1/2 hour shilling water filters) against them. We could also spread this to cuckchan.

For this to spread, we probably need to find a 'real' copy, one that's been around for more than a couple of days, perhaps stapled, lacking the coffee stain. annotated with examples and dates/times of completed actions.
Then scanned on an older scanner.

Without even reading it, it's obviously fake. The coffee cup stain on the cover is overkill.

about as real as the Protocols xD

SAGE

Reminder:
redneckrevolt.org/printable-resources
Poe's law in action?

I'd be surprised if it was real.

But it certainly does match up to what we know about them.
I would say the most obvious thing going against is how they come on so strong with the evil vibe. These people genuinely think they're the good guys

You didn't even fucking sage.

Fake and gay.

The Protocols of Zion are a forgery, and anyone with a critical mind can determine this.

That they are a forgery does not matter, because they line up very well with reality.

>The Protocols isn't the real handbook for Jewish world domination but a forgery!
nice try Chaim

If there was it would have been found by now.
There's no real unity on the jews part. They all just do the same sort of shit independently because they are inherently evil.

Because the jews said so, right?

you illiterate stupid nigger. the entire point of the book's publication was to highlight jewish control over financial, governmental, and religious institutions as what was being observed during the time.

get this to ANTIFA, wait until they say "hell yeah!" and share it between them, THEN send it to infowars

no need, antifa will copy it on their own

seriously, this document can be percieved as a parody by conservatives, but libs will 100% believe it
years ago, I've had friends who would have liked to write something like that themselves unironically

Of course they're a forgery. That's the proof of their authenticity.

can you fucking read what he posted, you niggermorons?
it's obvious it's a forgery, they are a copypasta of the "Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" written half a century before
but the fact it's a forgery doesn't matter, what matters is the fact that along the 20th century they became progressively 100% true

Nope. There are a few similarities, but the vast majority of the text is original, and jews obviously aren't above plagiarism.

As a coffee addict, I'd bet good money these stains are intentional. So the document is a fake. That doesn't mean it' useless, however. If it was made by the enemy, and intentionally given to us, that means this document shows what the enemy wants us to think they think. Or, of course, it's a joke.

>redneckrevolt.org/printable-resources
OP, do you have a txt or rtf of doc source for this, that, obviously, you've created after finding the thing. Could be good

This is fake and retarded. Antifa are left-anarchists want to eradicate government, want all cops to die in a fire, and believe the world will be able to function without prisons or property rights.

OP is a faggot.

This document actually is not real in the sense that someone who was on the left's side did not write this.

SAGE

Bumping for relevance.

Wouldn't this instantly redpill them and make the successful ones conservatives? What a bunch of retards.

There's a lot of weird language in there that makes it sound fake. I've literally never heard of a leftie using the term "our agenda" for anything.

They've even weaved a redpill in there, nice.

Fired from what? This makes it sound like "antifa" is some kind of business or its members are on a payroll, which makes it sound a lot less genuine. Also this sentence is too terror-inspiring for a document that apparently wants to recruit new members.

Most lefties denounce it as a wacky tinfoil conspiracy theory (as you already know).

Would nigs like the idea of that? Every time they chimped out, they'd be caught in minutes. Also, Nig Lives Matter demands an end to surveillance of nig communities in general (mostly referring to police cameras, but still), so I assume many nigs wouldn't agree with that.

Although lefty-sounding, it doesn't sound genuine at all IMO.

DAT'S RICISS!!!11111ONE

Nice "make it look like it's been typed by a smudgy old typewriter" font you got there.
Why would Antifa use an old typewriter anyway? They'd be more likely to produce some glossy brochure with a bunch of multiracial stock photos.

No Jew would ever allow their golems to write this.

Confirmed fake.

Reported for being a kike.

lol

Sounds like a low IQ nigger wrote it

like one of us

Y'all have been smelling your own shit so long you can't even identify the smell anymore.

The commies aren't the ones who call them Jamal, it's like y'all can't even identify your own fucking memes.

this is pretty funny, and fake

That sentence was a parody of what they think we would say.