Trump White House weighs unprecedented plan to privatize much of the war in Afghanistan

Trump White House weighs unprecedented plan to privatize much of the war in Afghanistan

niggerwater, founded 1997, worked extensively in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Prince sold the company in 2010.

archive.is/kWNM0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xm6hC2oW5P8
youtube.com/watch?v=X3k8y88P9iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prince, who has met frequently with administration officials to discuss his plan, is the brother of Trump's education secretary, Betsy Devos.

I ha no idea such a thing existed

Meh. It's just mercenaries. True privatisation would involve warlords.

Another filtered word or you just funposting?
niggerwater

I took it as disdain for the parasitism of the praetorian class that fart huffers here like to jerk off to.

I specifically remember some of us memeing this.
This is what Big Boss and Miller would've wanted

I think trump is trying to point out to normies much of the wars are for (((private interests))). By literally handing them to (((private interests)))cianiggers so he can focus on other things.

I doubt it. We can agree to disagree, though.

nigger water tavistock

nigger water tavistock Long Live Holla Forums!

So where do I sign up to be a drug war narco mercenary ? I bet they'll pay good money to guard those poppy fields.

niggerwater is better equipped and trained than a lot of countries' entire armies. Mercenary armies are basically dumping grounds for the mil/ind/intel complex, since they have fewer… regulations lets say.

Blockwater is Jewish to the core.

You better believe it, buddy.

Sounds like a good way to keep supporting ISIS and heroin.

who, exactly is going to pay these (((mercenaries)))?

Finally

KEK

Kojima
Was
Right

He was ahead of his time, but it really did not take a genius to guess where the situation was headed.

Private militaries:

Modern Western regular armies started turning into boot camps for PMCs somewhere around 2008. People who want to become contractors start by joining the military. In the US, the situation has come full circle: now we invite PMCs to train future SEALs.

Totally futile, we need to get the fuck out of Afghanistan completely. Let them have whatever government they wish. Once every decade we fly stealth bombers over the country and level every structure.

Kojima was an unwitting prophet.

I'm turning into a leftist because of shit like this

user, I know what you're going through.

Like says this is like that "missle strike" in Syria.

Let's get this thing started.

Or, y'know, you could just send in our horribly overfunded and bloated military with its stockpile of weapons and bombs to Afghanistan and remove bullshit like R.O.E. and remoov terrorists.

youtu.be/xm6hC2oW5P8

Honestly, this is probably what we need. I'm my opinion, the only way to stop an insurgency is to infiltrate every aspect of a terrorists life and "terrorize the terrorists." Here's how you win an insurgency, non of this hearts and minds bullshit.

You're retarded as fuck if you think there is a legitimate reason to be in Afghanistan or that winning in a conflict there will benefit the White race in any way whatsoever

Duh goyim, we need Afghanistan as a position to invade Iran and take their nonexistent nukes. M8 I'm just giving a solution to the insurgency, which is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Quite a few African nations have merc airforces.

Video very much related.

I'm ready for Metal Gear to become a real thing

So Trump is Solidus Snake?

Just kill everyone and salt the earth. Better yet, irradiate the place.

Solidus Snake did nothing wrong.

(double checked)
If he further screws ISIS/Israel over, this is a rather good idea.
Where is the downside? Middle east and Israel must be dealt with one way or the other.

I hadn't thought of this and don't really believe it, but I can't refute it either. You made me think that his intention was probably to have the media telling people inadvertently that the war has been costing $40bn/yr x16yrs or about $640bn and US still has nothing to show for it while also using the general public (or at least his base) as a weather vane/sounding board by monitoring their bitching. Additionally, at least makes a good point with the responsibility aspect.
Pros: 2+?
Cons: ???

Private armies are how men take over the state with personal charisma

Let"s maks sure we have a Holla Forumsack on top then

My plan of geting into my countries special forces(and if that doesnt work basic infantry) seems more needed every time i lurk

What are we even doing in Afghanistan?

Remember when Condi lied, said there was nothing in Afghanistan worth a damn?

You both forgot the Cyanide.
Don't drink the Kool Aid!

I always wondered if that was real. The way the bodies were laying, it looked fake…

If fake, disappointing.
If real, good. Just fewer niggers.

Checked OP
Let's win this opium war once and for all

the only way to "win" in Afghanistan is to kill every Afghani, send a bunch of whites to colonize it and turn it into the 51 state or a territory, and since no one has the stomach for that, we won't win so we might as well leave

this. If you can't choose total victory because it isn't "politically acceptable" then don't engage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this also shit all over the MIC, or are they making money off this either way?

meant for>>10369933

Why the fuck do we have these wordfilters now all of a sudden? Sage for off topic, but what the fuck.

We're still there? This war has been going on for almost my entire life holy shit.

I hope this finally allows those proud transsexuals to go do defend their country abroad. I mean, I'm sure they have enough funds in their collective Patreon slush fund to get a PMC together.

Holla Forums PMC when?

Being official and out in the open is a bit antithetical of Holla Forums outside of perhaps a SHTF scenario. It definitely has some beautiful potential considering how much information flows through here and knowledge of right fucked abandoned situations.

You only need to be a runner on the frontlines to lead your people.

Private militaries show a weak state waiting for a strong man to claim it. The only problem is these goy mercenaries just become another tool for Mossad because who has all the money goyim?

Yeah the country borders China, why else do you think the US would be there?

Ellis is such a fuckin legend

It's amazing the wisdom of the past that the public at large forgets or can't comprehend. They believe the bullshit that the practice of colonization was wrong and can't comprehend how Iraq and Afghanistan prove it wasn't.

Every time any of us write B lack, it is changed to "nigger" now. Thanks imkamfy

blitzkrieg bears timeline is best timeline

Who's up for a round of spear the queer?

Could be worse, could be dindu or if the mods were feeling really salty Attractive and successful African-American.

So realistically speaking, once this becomes a big thing can these PMC's create their own country if they get powerful enough?

Your best bet would be to join Azov I guess.

You can do whatever the fuck you want when someone else can't stop you. Soon as they are more powerful than the U.S. military, they're golden.

I see youve never read Soldier of Fortune.

Canada provides a lot of mercenary airforces.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3k8y88P9iw

Sounds like Oswald Spengler.

Many. As with most veterans thrown aside by their people and not heralded by their people.

The good goyim taxpayer or rather national debt since the weight of useless brown people already saps all of the money paid into the system as-is.