Master of Orion reboot

So the MoO reboot comes out soon. Apparently it has been in early access for a while.

Anyone played it?

Is it shit?

Gee, what could go wrong?

You can easily torrent a copy and make up your own bloody mind

Fuck that.

Are you by any chance shitting on the Judge Dredd reboot?
Cause if you are you really gotta kill yourself mate

Welcome to Holla Forums. I'm still calling you an indecisive faggot; form your own fucking opinion before asking for that spoon

Nah, I plan on using all the drinkable water and oxygen I can in hopes of supporting the eventual enforced population control of pro-reboot shitters and other related energy saving measures.

Are you even interested in MoO or did you just stop by to play Holla Forums hall monitor?

Yeah because the pre-reboot Dredd was so good
Please die

Absolutely, but this shit ain't MOO, it's Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars. And you might've appreciated the difference for yourself had you actually played the bloody thing instead of asking for someone else to spell it out for you.

And when I do kick the proverbial bucket I'll die content knowing that in spite of all the stupid shit I wasted my time on I never fanboyed over garbage like Dredd2012.

Anyway, this ain't Holla Forums.

This shit looks just like star control 2.
Does it play the same?

I've torrented earlier versions. It plays like MOO as far as I could tell but the style is very… wacky. Especially the advisors. I found it off putting.

Well I'm looking forward to it. I feel like playing a space game. Hopefully this one won't run like shit when things get interesting and you make a huge army, like strllaris

All the races are furry bait.

oh boy, a no name mobile game dev from spicland and the WoT slavs
surely this game will be great

Despite this, it comes off as better than your average phone game. I don't particularly like it, but it's not a throwaway shitgame.

That's because you are a furry.

I recall playing Master of Orion 3 and really hating it.

Not really, no. One's almost an adventure game and the other a 4x strategy.
Some of the art style and the aliens are really similar though.

is this the game with the egyptian titty cat

Sorry, I'm into rocks.

Do they make you hard?

I'm sorry that happened to you.
No one should have to "play" MoO 3.

Rock hard.

MoO 3 was the only one I played and I kinda liked it when I was a kid. Are the other two any good?

Considering that MoO:BaA is pretty much the space 4x highbar that everyone else has been trying to clear for 20 years, and MoO 1 still holds it's own alongside it, I'd say so.

I still don't understand why it's this fucking hard to top MoO, the original X-Com or the likes of Frontier.

Even with relatively minuscule budgets, small teams, no internet and having to basically invent most of the technologies used themselves, nobody has managed to make a better game, let alone goddamn copy the old ones with better graphics.

Fuck this hobby.

There is no reboot.

Looks like I made the wise choice.

Ha ha and I fucked up…

It's shit

Kill yourself.

Dredd reboot is the greatest reboot ever made, and a legit good movie.
This doesn't mean it should have been made, but what's done is done and it turned out pretty damn good.