#FireGoogle

It's time to do something more productive than simply bitch about Google. I've started to de-Google my life. If you have any more suggestions, bump the thread!
1) Browser: Avoid Chrome or ChromeOS! I'm currently using Chromium and trying out Vivaldi.
2) Search Engine: Avoid Google! This can be a hard one since the competition sucks, but now I've found Yandex.com. They have image search, video search, translate, and some apps.
3) Ads. I haven't done too much research here, but BAT looks promising basicattentiontoken.org/
4) Social media. Probably the biggest area of concern since this is how Google plans to expand their business and influence bigly. Obviously, all the major social media companies are POZZED all to hell. Zuckerbook/Instagram, Schmoogle/YouTube, Twitter, & Plebbit. I honestly think we need to push for minds.com for the reason that they have the potential to pull away Zuckerbook-gram users as well as YouTube commentary creators. Twitter too, although they seem to be circling the drain anyhow (probably 50% bots at this point). If alternatives become 'cool' and entice a critical mass of creators the rug could be pulled form under all these assholes. YouTube seems to purposely be telling their content creators to fuck off as I type this. The iron is hot!

It's time to take these fuckers down a peg. They're drunk on power and feel far too secure at their posts. At the very least, we should stop giving them our energy.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chromium
lifehacker.com/ad-blocking-extension-ghostery-actually-sells-data-to-a-514417864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai)
lmgtfy.com/?q=american inventors
yandex.com/images/search?text=american
retrotech.eu/netrunner/
devuan.org/
yacy.net/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers#Chromium
github.com/mozilla/addons-frontend/issues/2785
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium
trisquel.info/en/forum/chromium-unconditionally-downloads-binary-blob
cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U
archive.is/CEvKh
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh
archive.is/MB0Yy
youtube.com/watch?v=grb-_xdqpEQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_3310_(2017)
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
8pecxstudios.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nokia N900 reboot to kill Android.

You don't have to use Google services if you root your phone. I managed to install apps without Google Play and used a tablet for months without ever logging in.

Another biggie: I use a YouTube ad blocker.

Proprietary garbage.

Botnet, just Russian instead of American. Even using (((DuckDuckGo))) is a better idea.

I just bing it

Hi Melinda

Good, you should have done this years ago.
Still botnet, brave's decent.

Where in the source is the botnet.

Vivaldi is also open source

A great Web-browser to use, especially on mobile, is Brave.

It was designed by the guy who got kicked out of the Mozilla foundation for donating a few thousand dollars to an anti AIDS marriage group. It has an integrated adblocker and he plans to create a ad payment system which rewards the user with money he can donate to one's favorite websites. It's also fast and lite.

I haven't checked the desktop version in a while. Maybe it's up to par now.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chromium
Covers it pretty well.

I like it more than most browsers I've tried. Some people bitch about there being no history but that complaint is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. You shouldn't want your browser remembering where you've been.

That page makes clear that Chromium isn't bundled with that shit. It doesn't even have an installer

See? You're full of it, according to this web page. All the tracker shit is in Chrome, not Chromium

UBLOCK WITH UMATRIX, WHY DO PEOPLE NOT HAVE THIS BUILT INTO THEIR BROWSER STANDARD BY NOW?!

Just use Searx.

tbh that's pretty ingenuis ad system. make it opt in but every ad viewed gives money to the person viewing so they can put that money toward some other person they support more.

I just bing it>>10366837

I dont care what you think. It works better then google.

bing
brings a shit load of valid links. On Google they are all filtered. Bing is so unimportant (((they))) dont even bother to file takedown notices to it.
Bing brings unfiltered search results because no one cares to filter it.

duckduckgo is pretty good replacement for google search, what web browser do you guys like over chrome?

Never really liked that site. If they're saving search results why not use a functional search site that has, at the very least, image and video search

well fuck me man

Pic related
Some do at least

Get on my level

It sells data and well umatrix does everything Ghostery but better
Ghostery data maning proofs below
lifehacker.com/ad-blocking-extension-ghostery-actually-sells-data-to-a-514417864

Can you suggest something that doesn't take an hour to configure?

>lifehacker.com/ad-blocking-extension-ghostery-actually-sells-data-to-a-514417864

I don't enable Ghostrank, your argument is invalid

Use Brave as your browser. It is run by Brendan Eich, the Mozilla founder who was fired for his conservative beliefs.

From his Wikipedia page:

On March 24, 2014, Eich was promoted to CEO of Mozilla Corporation.[12] Gary Kovacs, John Lilly and Ellen Siminoff resigned from the Mozilla board after the appointment,[13] some anonymously expressing disagreements with Eich's strategy and their desire for a CEO with experience in the mobile industry.[14][15] Some employees of Mozilla tweeted calls for his resignation, with reference to his donation of $1,000 to California Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in California[16][17] before being struck down in 2013. Eich stood by his decision to fund the campaign, but wrote on his blog that he was sorry for “causing pain” and pledged to promote equality at Mozilla.[13][18] Some of the activists created an online shaming campaign against Eich, with online dating site OkCupid automatically displaying a message to Firefox users with information about Eich's donation, and suggesting that users switch to a different browser (though giving them a link to continue with Firefox).[19][20][21] Others at the Mozilla Corporation spoke out on their blogs in his favor.[22][23] Board members wanted him to stay in the company in a different role.[24]

On April 3, 2014, Eich stepped down as CEO and resigned from working at Mozilla; in his personal blog, Eich posted that "under the present circumstances, I cannot be an effective leader."[25][26] Andrew Sullivan said of Eich's departure that "there is not a scintilla of evidence that he has ever discriminated against a single gay person at Mozilla"[27] and the episode "should disgust anyone interested in a tolerant and diverse society."[28][29][30] Conor Friedersdorf argued in The Atlantic that "the general practice of punishing people in business for bygone political donations is most likely to entrench powerful interests and weaken the ability of the powerless to challenge the status quo".[31] In an article for The Huffington Post, Michelangelo Signorile objected to those arguments and stated that "like Donald Sterling, [Eich] believed one group of people to be inferior to others, and he made it known to the public, since political contributions are now considered speech in addition to being actions. And, as the face of the company, he stood by that speech when asked to clarify it."[32]

Your data is being sold off to third party companies.

To the both of you stop using Firefox all together. Not only do they too sell your data, with their money they found (((charities))) that brings little sandniggers into Europe and helps babies in Africa to produce more niggers

I just posted, but the Brave Browser runs ad-less natively. And it was created by a guy who was fired because of SJW cuck political pressure.

Also they fund anything (((LGBT)))

Do they really?

what search engine should we use to replace google?

If you're paranoid: startpage

If you want something functional: yandex

Yes. Pay attention to their blogs, social media etc. Follow the damn money.

ixQuick/Startpage. It uses Google results but doesn't save shit, it also comes with proxies.

Stop using jewish linguistics.

Could we start a Hatreon for him? He could probably earn enough to have fuck you money and spend the rest of his days fighting the execukikes.

Also ixquick/startpage protects your data, google will not be able to keep or even know your search data.

thanks

Why do you care if some Russian secret agency collects your data? You don't live in Russia and there is no chance of the data migrating to the west.

The only truly Jew-free search engines are Yandex and Baidu, but both are controlled by Chinese and Russian letter agencies. So take your pick.

SearX.me is also good. It's privacy oriented and not based on google like startpage.

IxQuick is mentioned by DDG in

Sorry for being a retard, but what does this mean?

That's bullshit and you know it.

Duckduckgo sells your shit, it's made and funded by a kike too.

I'm aware of that, but is IxQuick connected to DDG somehow?

Huh? For who? If you're talking about the fired employee setup a gofundme for his legal fees when he sues their ass

It's pretty much impossible to avoid SJW companies without completely distancing yourself from technology.

That's not bullshit, that's actually a thing. Russian intel agencies are completely independent and actively working against the western agencies. So there is literally 0 chance of your data being sent to the west.

I hate to say it though but most good programmers out there are all liberals or libertrians.

Since I used to live in Russia, Yandex is all that I use anymore. I got sick of jewgle's bullshit email and lefty search results. I will look into Brave tomorrow and install in on my old, burner laptop and give it a whirl.

No.

Bullshit. America and Russia do sell data to each other, this aint the cold war anymore and hell even in the cold war they sold data.

Bullshit. You think so because liberals and commies only do it for the attention and thus shout and cry for it.

I am good friend with some basement dwellers in Estonia, and yeah. They can get your data. The whole idea of data protection is ludicrous. I mean it's 2017 ffs.

lol the dude they fired had a doctorate from harvard. I wonder what Professor Jared 'huwhite' Taylor has to say about this.

Downloaded and installed Brave just now.
The interface is kinda wonky; I can't even seem to find the history bar. It's gonna take a while to get used to.
Also, whenever I press Ctrl+J to open up the Download page, the tab name is chrome-extension something-something before turning into Downloads. Did they just ripped off Chrome or what? Does Google knows about this and/or did they had a hand in the development of Brave?

I suppose we can't trust anyone at all.
The world is such a fucked up police state I wish I was born centuries ago.

There are some good liberal programmers. But all of them are intellectually honest. They aren't blindsighted by a strong belief in equality or something, you can debate with them on any topic. Which is very fun imho.

Nvm about Brave-Chrome.
Just wiki'd and got all the answers.

(checked)
All of the browsers have shitlib problems and they're so fucking bloated with "features" that you'll never be able to easily recreate HTML spec. We really need to rethink the entire web from the ground up with an entirely new protocol, one that isn't designed to be dumbed down to be inclusive of cucks, faggots, niggers and cunts, but for men of intellect. We have to escape the kike ghetto known as the World Wide Web.

Which cs domain did he specialize ? any link ?

1. Palemoon. Chromium is still not good enough, except if you can actually look at the code and see no (((shady shit))) is there.
2. searx.me, everything else is inferior in terms of trusting the code. StartPage/Ixquick are very good otherwise. Never had to use Google again except for maps.
3. uBlock+NoScript (AdBlock is too RAM-taxing). Try to encrypt those somehow because if (((somebody))) gets a hold of them they can see your browsing habits in a glance.
Also add Self-Destructing Cookies and BetterPrivacy if you want to be completely free from the ad cookies that somehow end up in your browser anyway.
4. Diaspora is good, last time I checked about 4 years ago :–DDDddD it promised minimal personal data storage and an attempt for decentralization. Also, GNUSocial. (((gab.ai))) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai) doesn't have any dirt at the moment but its existence is questionable.

r8

>Even using (((DuckDuckGo))) is a better idea.
No it's fucking not. It's made by a kike whose previous business literally was collecting other people's info.

startpage. Basically zero kikes from what I can tell.

Palemoon's UI looks like shit to me.
I wish there's an exact Chrome-clone free from jews and kikes infestation.

Post your results
lmgtfy.com/?q=american inventors

Are you seriously using google in an #firegoogle thread? You truly are a faggot among men.

what an accurate result looks like :
yandex.com/images/search?text=american inventors

LITERALLY educate yourselves

I don't use google I'm just proving googles leftist bias.

The issue with that is that a replacement is really really hard and takes a long time. (I came to a similar conclusion over a decade ago and started on something better, it's still a work in progress and frankly it needs another rewrite from the ground up [i.e. a new operating system to support it.]) If I had a team of 100 devs at my skill level (if there even are that many) it would still take upwards of a decade longer to produce, even having 99% of the architecture hammered out at this point.

Our computers are an assortment of one-off programs ala The Unix Philosophy and the overwhelming majority of "good" (aka not web devs and not great devs, but the majority of people with any sway in OS/systems development) aim for it's "do one thing and do it well" to the point that our technology is like a house of cards - on the other hand the few instances of potentially great monolithic design which seep in end up like systemd, where you have 1 ego-maniac who stumbles across a need to actually integrate two of the components he can convince others of then gets absolute authority over the process due to his "profound" insight when he didn't really know anything beyond "my mouse is slow" to begin with, then proceeds to demonize the whole idea of monolithic architecture because he did it wrong, and probably inserted some intentional security flaws along the way because if he's just trying to fix his laggy mouse why wouldn't he sell out when offered the chance to get the thing stuck into every FOSS OS under the sun and become a tech celebrity, he never really gave a shit about it beyond the laggy mouse anyway so everything else is a win.

The short of this is: I get where you want it to go, but there aren't that many smart people in the world, at least not capable of coming together under the current constraints of society (save maybe if one of them wins the lottery and starts a foundation for all of them.) I've been at this thing for over a decade and have an IQ that places me in the top 0.000001 percentile of the population, in other words there are potentially 7,000 people on Earth at that ability level. It's not likely to happen and at the very least any result of it will have to use Linux drivers because if you try to bring writing drivers into the mix of tasks that will add another 20-30 years onto the job (as of now, it grows over time.) The web is shit, but so is Humanity and the society it created, the web fits our species.

It doesn't need a lot of thinking faggot. The only sane protocol is ssh (preferably on an openbsd box). A text board using ssh and accessed via command line is easy to code.

ITS CURRENT YEAR GOY
WHO CARES ABOUT PROTECTING DATA
Can you be anymore of a fucking kike? Get out.

Search engines: searx, ixquick, qwant
Browsers: Chromium, Palemoon, IceFox
Browser extensions (I haven't seen a single ad since using these): Ublock Origin, uMatrix, Privacy Badger, HTTPS Everywhere

Switch to linux. I've personally used Debian before and now Void Linux, which I would recommend.

Also

Retarded meme: retrotech.eu/netrunner/

Stop this goddamn meme. Void Linux uses SystemD you are fucking yourself in the ass.

Off course he is from soviet union you shitskin.These are the paranoid kikes plaguing Holla Forums.
Now scream of that faggot dugin and nazbols.

You don't need to rebuild the internet from scratch you can just build on top of preexisting applications and do something like intergreat a cyptocurrency like siacoin into GNUNet aswell as fixing HURD and add feature so HURD can be used like docker.

No it uses Runit, did you even check it out you fucking spaz?

add noscript, betterprivacy, self-destructing cookies (or crush those cookies for pale moon)

If you still use google in current year then it's too late, you're already terminally retarded.

The only google service that's excusable is youtube because there's literally no viable alternative. Some sites are adequate technically but the content isn't even close to comparison. Other video sites are to youtube what a bookshelf is to the internet.

I meant Debian, my excuses. You're still a kike for recommending that and Chromium.

Debian does use SystemD. I pointed out that I used it before and that is when I first got into Linux. Once you do that and start reading up you'll want to take something more serious and by then you'll know you should avoid SystemD. I'd recommend it as the babbys first steps because someone alien to Linux would find it hard to get along with Void, Gentoo or Slackware.

Recommend them devuan.org/ instead.

I've never used Devuan myself so I don't know how beginner-friendly it is. Got any experience with it?

It's sadly the only thing which renders things properly in most Linux variants, but it's also buggy as all fuck (at least on FreeBSD.)

Since there is no ideal browser I've been using Chromium due to it's usability and frankly I have yet to have problems with it. Both on Wangblows 10 and (Void) Linux. It's working perfectly.

Yes, it's just Debian without SystemD they advertise it that way too. If you put the the two next to each other you wouldn't notice the difference, of course what happens in the background is different. It's a great way to start safely with Linux.

Dunno, never had any problems with other browser on linux. Also FreeBSD is fine as a server thing, as a desktop not so much.

There doesn't seem to be noscript for Chromium. Got any substitute?

wow what the fuck? I guess niggers invented everything

It's not Russian intel agencies collecting the data, it's Russian tech companies, run by (((our old friends))).
If you are about to do something illegal against the tribe in one country, the tribe in another will shop you without a second thought.

This whole thing is making people braver and more bold. I'm reading twitter right now and it's like Hitler is here with us already but simply put people are fed up about this and the identity politics will ensure there is only one route for individuals of European descent across the world

Hitler never left us user, nor did his friends.

Is Pale Moon objectively the best browser for privacy?

No, but it has the best ratio of privacy and "it works".

Hey goys, I just installed Brave and started using searx as my search engine, is there any replacement for Jewtube?

GNU IceCat is.

abandon chromium is the only answer i have

Vidme, niconico, Vimeo, DailyMotion.

Yeah I know, see
I do a lot of systems-level development and FreeBSD is about as low-level as you can get without going for Solaris and having zero support of anything. At least with FreeBSD most Linux applications can be made to run if you hit them enough (aside from WideVine.)

retard

Welp, here we go again… switching browsers for the 4th time today.

The issue with Chromium is the artificial trust network connection. I.e. people will get used to Chromium not having tracking software embedded in it and lazily use binary distributions, then one day when it matters most (think when the libtards are back in power and want to round up dissenters) the tracking will be included with a patch, or an auto-update feature will be included with the source nobody bats an eye at which will allow the tracker stuff to be installed (or an individualized update process allowing Google to inject a backdoor.) The point is: if you aren't the guy reviewing every single release for code integrity you can't trust that guy because he works at Google, any software from them must be treated as suspect.

saved

wew. that's how it is when you're waking up

>(((Windows 10)))

r8 setup pls

What is a good alternative to Firefox? don't say Chrome

Are there any good free VPNs out there?

No. If something is (((free))) then you are the product. Also, don't get a VPN with a "no-logs" or "anonymous" policy, it's all bullshit.

Palemoon

I suppose the same goes for paid VPNs, am I wrong?

You lose the ability to call if not logged plus google spams you to log back in

It really depends on the VPN,

The "no-log" shit is true for all of them. No VPN company can run their infrastructure without keeping some logs, look for a VPN provider that is transparent in what they log and what they don't log.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO USE YACY
Its decentralized and has a very well thought out system, meaning the kikes can't take it down and its very hard to influence

yacy.net/

fell for the VPN meme. I think I'll make an infographic on that. Summary: They help you hide from copyright lawyers, maybe even from FBI if you're lucky, but they'll put you in the spotlight for Google and NSA. If you chose a bad one there are no good VPNs your data will be sniffed and sold.

Decentralized systems are easier to influence than you'd think.

Use Lightning, or just use Firefox if size isnt a matter.

Well, we have no way of knowing whether the VPN provider is recording and selling our data and what not.
They can just fake the logs.

It's hopeless then.
I guess I'll just have to abandon my degenerate cravings forever.

I knew VPNs are too good to be true.
What' stopping the VPN providers from selling us out? Nothing.
Since we're living in a world where integrity is laughed at and the Jew's money-grubbing plague has infected everyone, nothing can be trusted.

You don't have to spoiler links anymore, they're automatically broken now.

yandex.com/images/search?text=american inventors

Firecucks and derivatives are absolutely disgusting.
Ran firefox first, then palemoon on both my linux distro and windblows for a while, but they BOTH kept memory leaking in BOTH systems. Switched to chromium, then vivaldi and I'm now stuck with it. Not a single issue ever since. Vivaldi is nice, but it feels like I'm not truly using it to its full potential. Too many customizable settings I barely even know about or even use, i.e. I don't really feel like I'm in control. It also feels like I'm just running chromium via proxy.
I'll try Brave, see how it works.

Git gud

My VPN owns their own servers and is based in Switzerland.

Citation needed

VPNs aren't inherently bad, it's just that
1. you can't trust any
2. it's very difficult to use them right. That means: preventing browser fingerprinting, not leaking information that connects your Holla Forums browsing with your social media accounts.

I am very familiar with yacy's system and have even contributed directly to the codebase. The only way to influence it requires a huge amount of servers and exorbitant costs. Very different from the simple linkback and seo optimization that google is vulnerable to.

I heard good things about ReactOS. Trying to become a OS from scratch capable of almot compatible with most Windows stuff. Havent tested it yet (also because its still in development and its not in 1.0). Any Holla Forums here could say about this promising OS?

Welp, it's not like our enemies are filthy rich or anything… oh wait.

(checked)
I've been looking for these digits. Can't say I'm disappointed.

I suppose it's utterly impossible to escape from their sphere of influence on the interwebs.
We can use alternatives as a way to boycott them, but it won't affect them one bit since they're already filthy rich. We can't even prevent them from stealing our online information, since we have no reliable defenses. This world is turning more dystopian with each passing day and we're thoroughly fucked.

Humanity is facing extinction.
The world belongs to the demons.

Tried Brave, sleek interface, but that's it.
Built-in adblocker is barebones compared to ublock origin.
Built-in extensions are laughable.
No way to install third-party extensions, no deal. I think I'll keep my chromium proxy for now.

Now, I love your dubs preceded by trips as I am superstitions.
However, what you're saying is
Most people use these sites. So in effect, what you would have us do is isolate ourselves from society like a disease.
Furthermore, to what end would you have us isolate ourselves? A few hundred people boycotting youtube would not make a difference in their profits. If your plan is to bankrupt the Google corporation by not visiting youtube, you're very naïve.

Since you've mentioned yandex, you can try yandex browser. It supports extensions, works with ublock. Pretty neat.

ReactOS is a meme. Just use Ubuntu or Mint with a Windows VM and/or dual boot for Windows only software that you absolutely can't live without.

Wow thats pretty different.

It's only 10 bucks anons, I found out I was being pinged by Xerox and Halliburton constantly, then I went and talked shit about du Pont poisoning North Carolina's water supply so they started pinging me too. The blank ones or the ones that say US Government Blacklist aren't too friendly looking either.

brave is a shitty meme browser that only gained popularity because of /g/ & Holla Forums-tier autists screaming muh sjws while conveniently ignoring that linux/bsd & the video game industry are filled with sjw. like this faggot;

It's not open source from what I can see. I can get the vivialdi source

Sounds like ProtonVPN. What are your thoughts on it?

LETS UNIONIZE CONSERVATIVE WORKERS AT GOOGLE.

Searching for "american inventors" gets afrocentrist lies no matter what engine you use, but you can manage to find better results on "european culture" than jewgle which isn't saying much since jewgle has the bar set at "literally not european culture".

Here, this part cites the botnet in Chromium
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers#Chromium
And just a warning to anyone who still uses FireFox, I found this out from Holla Forums
github.com/mozilla/addons-frontend/issues/2785
Basically, (((Google))) promises to be a dumb processor for data while 'promising' not to look at the data itself, and Mozilla just trusts them. The forks of FireFox don't have this shit.
Try something like PaleMoon, WaterFox, or SeaMonkey

even worse of a meme than VPNs

Are there any trustworthy git websites? I can't register on gitgud.io.

Wew. I guess you also have to send your computer to a teenager working at best buy to install windows. It's okay user everything will be fine, just type in facebook.com in your address bar and go back. Don't worry, they will protect your privacy.

I will go for Firefox + AdNauseam for now.
brave looks and feels like shit.
+ AdNauseam destroys the ad business.

We could use some alternatives to the "big" emails as well.
I mean safe, not shitlord tier stuff for the sub(/)normies.

Using Furrymoon with Ublock, no script and have external "catch all" ad blocker.

Just be sure to whitelist the good guys

If any of you want to use Chromium without jewgle spying on you and getting jewbux from your data, you should try Iridium Browser. It works exactly like chromium but they removed all of the hidden google tracking shit.

Firefox users should switch to something like Waterfox or Pale Moon, because the SJW faggots at Mozilla also make money by spying on their users

If you want to use google.com without giving them money, use ixquick/startpage, it's a proxy for google that gives you privacy (still has their ads but uBlock Origin takes care of that)

It's still an alternative. Better Brave than Google. I'm enjoying it so far

What's an alternative to Gmail that isn't meme tier?

gibiru.com its google but proxied and safe, and don't use halfchan.

I use protonmail.

What is ixquick's relation to (((DDG))) though? why do they even mention it?

you spammed Holla Forums too, you fucking rusky

Calm your tits, bitch. Google is violating the most important thing… fiduciary duty. Yahoo is dead and Google bleeds.

Check out Iridium Browser, it's chromium with google tracking removed

This.
We've seen tech companies come and go. Even if Google survives, it ought to be on the terms of the users who use their services and not begrudgingly. Competition is the answer, but the first step is protest so entrepreneurs know we're hungry for change.

I thought that was debunked yonks ago.
There is no tracking in Chromium unless you do something silly like login to google services or whatever the hell.
If there is tracking point it out in the source!

I think that the BO should disable all embeds until Jim removes youtube embeds

There is also "SRWare Iron" a chromium based browser without tracking.

Yeah, same FUD from them, too

Chromium still connects to Google for various (closed source) services (like updates, translate, cloud printing, etc)
Those greedy fuckers are definitely collecting your data through those because we are talking about (((Google))) here

1) Chromium has no updater. You download each release.
2) I don't see any translate option
3) I see no cloud printing, nor ave I ever used any such thing
Stop confusing Chrome with Chromium

not really a replacement, but there's also hooktube.

Brave.

Iridium sucks.

You can browse youtube with all scripts disabled and just use youtube-dl through a VPN when you want to watch something.

On a tangent, uMatrix is good at blocking those scripts. uMatrix is good at a lot of things. The best thing about it is that you can see exactly what is requesting a connection to your computer in order to load a website. You'll learn very quickly by keeping an eye on the uMatrix addon just how pozzed the internet is.
Want to go to 1 site? Prepare your anus for requests from 17 other sites and especially from google, fb, and others. The internet is full of garbage like this. uMatrix lets you block everything by default and only allow what you want. Very good plugin - highly recommend it.

==However, uMatrix has one huge weakness=
By default uMatrix allows connections to happen 'behind the scenes' which means in the background of your browser. The creator says that he allows this so that the browser can communicate with itself, but people exploit this to put cookies into your local storage without your consent. Ekansovi (snake egg) attack did this. So if you choose to use uMatrix, make sure to turn off the behind the scenes bypass and make sure your browser is ok with this.

There is also open source tutanota. Free account. Has option to encrypt or not encrypt emails.

Claims to be open source but I haven't researched the piss out of it to ensure that. No bells and whistles and bullshit. Just mail.

I found this post about adnauseum plugin which works by diluting ad dollars. Currently using this on my throwaway browser with VPN for general news browsing. If anything, use uBlock Origin to block ads. I've ditched Chrome on my Android phone and am currently using Brave which is basically Chrome with adblocking built-in.

What about using the tor browser without the tor circuit on if you don't want to use tor nodes?

I've been using SRWare Iron. Vivaldi would be more interesting if it used its own browser engine.
Same here, I also use Ecosia and searx.me, Ixquick/Startpage, sometimes DuckDuckGo, but much less often. I also use Bing for image and video search. Always on the hunt for alternatives.
I thought about singing up for VKontakte (VK) as an alternative to Facebook, but I don't know anyone else who uses it, plus I very rarely use my FB account these days. For YouTube, there's vid.me and Vimeo, but they're not quite as good.

Performance-wise and privacy-wise, which is better?
Also, what are add-ons or extensions recommended if switching to both?

Why?

Fuck off Kike, he's making a point on why you shouldn't use Jewgle. You stupid fucking D&C faggot, reported.

Still needs quite some development, but it's come a long way. I donate to the project when I can, but like with everything, they need more money and devs. They showcased it to some Russian government officials years ago, I guess they didn't get funds from them.

Btw, this thread should be stickied.

Iridium is pretty much the same as chromium in terms of performance as far as i know, never used the other browser so i don't know if it is slower/faster
List of features and changes here: github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium

Recommended addons:
>uMatrix (more advanced to use and set up, have never used this one because i'm a lazy cunt but i have read good things about it)

Jew traps you should NOT install:
>Disconnect Basic version (uBlock Origin actually allows you to use their filter and it's faster lel)

You guys have way to much redundancies, same tier addons, and some downright redundant.

Pick ONE of these and keep in mind, Ghostery/Disconnect/Privacy Badger are made redundant by uMatrix as well, uMatrix blocks tracker connections before they are made, so why slow down your browser with more shit? I have self-destructing cookies because I can't be bothered to configure uMatrix to do that as well. Pic related covers pretty much all bases outside VPNs obviously.

As far as search goes, DO NOT USE DUCKDUCKGO as some posters pointed out, Startpage/Ixquick etc are better, Searx me as well. Don't over-complicate things lads, less is more.

Thanks a bunch m8s.
I suppose I won't be getting a VPN anytime soon, since you can't really trust any of them.

Go to >>>Holla Forums

Receive enlightenment by installing God's chosen operating system, TempleOS

Time for the test for yandex.

Looks less zogged than Google

Do you know if Adguard AdBlocker is pozzed? And what's the alternative to Ghostery?

Lol

never change jewgle, never change

They whitelist (((trusted))) ad / trackng servers. Right now use uBlock and uMatrix

Ppl recommend vpns because its well known ISPs are actively selling people out. At least with a VPN there's a layer of possibility.

meh

1) Browser: I am using a modified Firefox browser as my main. I have installed semi-activated no-script addon, privacy settings addon (on "privacy (compatible) and security"), https everywhere addon, bloody vikings (for disposable e-mails) addon, empty cache addon and greasemonkey with stylish script for the flavor.
As secondary browsers i use Epic, Brave and Comodo. For special reasons i use Pale Moon and Tor.
2) Search Engine: The top search engines right now are: Startpage (Google results), IxQuick (same company, other engines results), SearX (highly customized results), DuckDuckGo (though it is owned by a kike so i would be weary) and Gigablast experimentally since i found it a few days ago.
3) Ads: I have installed a ton of adblockers on my Mozilla. I literally see not a single ad in the web anymore, though the browser sometimes breaks because websites keep trying to actively push ads and analytics on me so hard that each of my adblocks individually ends up stopping hundreds of them. That is when i know i need to restart the browser, or it will crush anyway, since it can reach 3 ram.
As for the specific adblocker, i use AdBlock Plus (with extra lists), uBlock Origin, AdGuard AdBlocker, AdBlocker Ultimate, Disconnect addon, Privacy Badger, Kaspersky Protection and a few scripts in Greasemonkey.
4) Social media: Not much you can do here. I get my news from Holla Forums (it has nice hobby boards too), shitpost on 4chan, browse reddit some times, read a lot of WonderHowTo website (which i still wonder how the Hell is still up), watch Youtube vids since we have conquered it, visit Minds and Diaspora channels and browse new posts in groups of fb i like while video games are loading.

Bonus points:
Change your OS to Linux to dump this motherfucking Microsoft (never forget Tay) (try DistroWatch), try Betternet VPN, search as much as you can for your privacy.
For e-mails, i use gmail as my bring-me-the-spam main, yandex mail for my "professional" one, protonmail and unseen mail as my true mails and Sigaint for the "weirder stuff".
To really bring them down you have to spread the information on the mainstream media. Here, most people are aware of the cancer that you describe.

I took a look at the dev team listed on the website

promising demographics, and the non whitemen persons are mostly in tech support not devs.

trisquel.info/en/forum/chromium-unconditionally-downloads-binary-blob

I have bad news for you bud.

Aka use a white-list instead of a nigger-list.

not icecat
You went full retard

This
There are tons of searx servers asking to be used.
There are even searx on tor.

People who believe in this are fucking retarded.
It's better to not feed the monster
Use µblock origin and umatrix.

I've started using Orbot (VPN that can cover apps too) and Orfox on my Android phone. Anyone have any input on these two ?

what are the best search engines to use with brave?

i only recognize bing and duckduckgo and I'm iffy abut both

SearX - best option tbh

StartPage/IxQuick or SearX.

I use Seamonkey, icecat, for some reason never allowed me to post on https.8ch forcing me to switch to http.8ch for both windows and linux.

ftfy

Its new (((owner))) happens to develop a Firefox fork advertising privacy-oriented alterations.

It was sold to some (((mystery buyer))) two years ago.

Sort of.
Blocking all by default and only using a whitelist is definitely the way to go, but when you go into the filters you'll see that by default there is a setting to allow all behind the scenes connections even if you are running in whitelist mode. Then when you go to check the documentation there is some bullshit about how allowing this is good for you. But it's not.

I just wanted to give a heads up.

All their traffic routes through Israel or something last I checked. My guess is that everything gets decrypted and stored on a serverfarm there and then re-encrypted and sent back out.
It's a feature, I'm sure.

cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm

There used to be a better altenative to Yandex called Lavabit. They never shared any user data to ABC, and as a result they got a cease and desist demanding their user's data be given to the FBI or get shut down. They chose to shut down rather than sell out their users.

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,
location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,
even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U

Micrcrosoft automatically downloads Windows 10 on PCs running
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (between 3.5GB and 6GB), even if
users have not opted-in:
archive.is/CEvKh

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

pls forgive the demonetization of Goebbels, infograph is from /g/

just a headsup, yandex has connections with israeli businessman

hackers?

The yandex mail thing is actually more functional than google, ever since gmail started using algorithms to determine whats a "social" mail versus a "private" mail, they went down the tubes.

What type of connection? If hes not the CEO, its still better than google.

most big cities have google offices.
even smaller cities.

we can visit them and express our feelings towards them in a calm and civil manner without breaking any laws whatsoever. it could be glorious.

It begins

Geta Life

Start page
Noscript
Ublock
Disconnect
Ghostery
Firefox: custom settings (about config)
No 3rd cookies
No facebook
No twitter
No google plus
No youtube
Delete everything when closed
Delete history when minimized
Use bookmarks

This is how i use the internet, here and there a few things more like, destroyallcookies and supercookies etc. but overall, this is a good start to prevent any data coleting company from getting stronger.

one stop site
privacy.io

bump

So i installed adnauseam earlier this week. And google just uninstalled it from my fucking browser.

This is what the program does: "As online advertising becomes ever more ubiquitous and unsanctioned, AdNauseam works to complete the cycle by automating Ad clicks universally and blindly on behalf of its users. Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile."

You can get it here adnauseam.io

Startpage for search engine, cock.li for email (they have normie-friendly domain name options), and Brave/Midori for browser.

It's not fucking hard. Make sure you're using adblock on YouTube if you ever go there. Also, use a nigger-friendly GNU/Linux distribution, at least on an old laptop for a little while. You'll probably start to like it.

"1337" distros included, each distro serves a different purpose based on the user's needs. Distrowars are for niggers.

have a bump. Anyone not degoogling is scum and aiding the enemy.

I've been told it's still a good idea to run NoScript with uMatrix, but with scripts enabled, for its click-jacking protection among other things. How true is this?

Love searx, wish it wasn't so fucking slow.

Literally running Yandex as my phone and desktop browser and search engine.

Shit like Russian chrome but honestly better put together. Even does synch between systems and all that other shit if you like.

Another browser nobody has mentioned is seamonkey for the desktop…its a bit archaic in looks but functions flawlessly.

Either way we need some de-googling inforgraphs and easily spammed memes for the normies. LETS WAGE WAR ON JEWGLE.

op is a kike.

Don't know about uMatrix, haven't tried it yet, but the part about NS is true.

I'm still on my N9. Fuck Kikerosoft with an AIDS-infested razor wire dildo for what they did to Nokia.

this is a serious redpill read with caution.
get rid of intel and amd post 2008 processors. they include this thing called the intel management engine which is essentially spyware. start using linux securely, unless you want the MIT niggers to spy on you.
youtube.com/watch?v=grb-_xdqpEQ

What exactly is? If you're talking about Netrunner, I didn't hear about it from cuckchan. Faggot.

t. never browsed cuckchan /g/ before Netrunner was born

I've been waiting for yacy to become good for an extremely long time

As a east europoor who speaks russian and follows its politics, Russian gov collects all info from its userbase, Putin wants to limit internet acsess for a long time.

If you have ANY doubt we're living in a nightmare, feel free to search "google perspective API"

the latest dumbphone from nokia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_3310_(2017) 49€ has a month long battery and no interweb to track you

oh no w8 i didnt even read my own link i just looked at the "2G networks only" and assumed, it does have internet anyway lol.

What are other people in this thread's opinion on Arch?

Mine:
It's not truly lightweight like Gentoo, but if it floats your boat and you appreciate simplicity, there's nothing wrong with using it.

source code master race
hail larry
hail
hail
hail

>cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
i JUST got a fucking subscription with them, god fucking damnit!

i thought yandex is kiked

What about this, tho?
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

1) Cyberfox 8pecxstudios.com
Alt is Brave
2) Startpage
Alt is searx
3) uBlock & uMatrix
4) Gab.ai is the alternative to twit
Vid.me is the replacement for Youtube

I'm glad Holla Forums is finally starting to take this a bit more seriously. Also noticed an uptick in torfriends. Mods/admin allowed torposting without the bullshit CAPTCHA, thank you mods.

I've noticed that Google has somehow inserted itself into modern vocabulary ("Just Google it"). This needs to be addressed.

yes, god yes, that's exactly what we need.

we should march into their offices.
switching away from their services is not enough.

we should bring companies like google/microshit/apple to their knees. and t hen dissolve them for being monopolies and corrupting freedom in computing.

Agree and both of them are pretty good.

Browser: palemoon

Search engine: duck duck go / yandex

Mail: protonmail

My next plan is to get myself off youtube.

When people say that, take advantage of the situation and inform them. I've gotten a few people to start cutting down on their use of it

1) Palemoon, Ungoogled Chromium, Icecat and maybe Waterfox, the rest is pure botnet garbage
2) Startpage and searx
3) Ublock origin + Umatrix
4) The less social media, the better

w3m is the only true web browser.
best used inside a framebuffer for image support.

In my opinion Waterfox is best avoided until they fix the issue which actually reports you as being a user of Waterfox to websites instead of just another Firefox user.
Since the userbase of Waterfox is so small you would stick out like a sore thumb using it even if your opsec was perfect. Using it in and of itself would be a fingerprint of you.
Half of good opsec is learning to blend in - this does the opposite and is a bad move.

The good news is that the Dev is aware of this (though I'm not entirely sure if he understands the implications) and might change it. Until then I will not be using it.

>Its new (((owner))) happens to develop a Firefox fork advertising privacy-oriented alterations.
That company is CLIQZ (DEU) and its browser uses a 'local search'; as does Epic Privacy Browser, a Chromium based alternative.

Following on from this, is a reminder of what lurks at the heart of nearly every tech company:
https: //cliqz. com/ about/team

death to microsoft
death to facebook
death to alphabet
death to apple
death to adobe
death to oracle
death to all non-free software

SHUT THOSE COMPANIES DOWN
they should all be jobless

When using both simultaneously, you will find that NoScript blocks sites far more forcefully. When you, for example, allow friendface.cock on Noscript, the page will have to reload, then uMatrix shows the details on what uMatrix has picked up from it in far more detail - cookies, css, images, media, XHR, scripts, frames and others

You might find you'll spend a while activating certain things for certain sites, but you can whitelist something with "Allow" on NoScript and the padlock icon on the top bar of the dropdown thing on uMatrix. It's particularly great that you can select a single entity, column or rank too, as it allows for far greater flexibility on a per-website basis.

I kek'd. Not that it changes what jewgle wants you to think. At least it leads to some interesting articles for the non-plebs who prefer reading to pictures.

>(((Ghostery)))

And that's how you undid your efforts for privacy.

but saying "just google it" makes more sense than "internet search function it" you can just say google it and they can use google or bing or yahoo search it's all cool. and google is not that evil anyway. they even stopped reading our emails which means you don't have to use pgp encryption on gmail for privacy.

Every cellphone can be tracked. That's how cell networks work, if they couldn't track phones then they wouldn't function. Data plans has nothing to do with it.

You're a retard. Cell phones are tracked by cell towers. They, meaning anyone with access to the towers, can precisely determine your location in any well covered area or loosely in case of worse coverage. More advanced police forces are capable of intercepting cell signals by acting as cell towers, that way they can spy on your calls and messages. Phones are always trackable like said.

Also if anyone uses kiked up yandex like OP suggests and one day you get vanned, then know that you deserved it you dumb faggot.

Thoughts on Cm Browser for android? Deleted mozzila and chromium awhile back.
Downloaded Brave and trying out startpage
I'll get rid of it.

Hm, failed to attach pic related.

just google it faggot

I use only Android and ChromeOS.
all the devices have built-in cellular modems and active data connections. this is the future and it's awesome get over it bitch. android is the privacy-centric OS so running it on a phone pretty much guarantees your safety. also it's pretty nice to have an earpiece connected to the chromebook over bluetooth, I can answer google voice calls like regular calls over the cell network without my cellphone or tablets or the android-powered laptop I have (yes I have one and it's fucking awesome) google is the best and safest option.

Nah, kill yourself

you're just a faggot who uses that linux shit from apple and ubuntu
you need to get over yourself.
Android, Chrome, ChromeOS are the futuristic technologies.
they are SAFE, SECURE, and PRIVATE.

ditch your shitty ipod with horrible speakers/mics for calls. google is the innovation in computing company. you can do cellphone, tablet, desktop. laptop, cableTV, internet, cellular service, TV, videos, social network, office documents, view the web, EVERYTHING from a single progressive corporation.

What pisses me off is that we can't break our selves away from Youtube. Even on H8-chan we use Youtube for everything. Even though vid.me and LiveLeak are great alternatives.

Try lbry.io - a platform for media exchange based on blockchain

OP should use ungoogled Chromium
https:// github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, torfag.

This Yandex search reminds me a lot of the late 90s when you could type in something and it actually found results you wanted rather than six paid ads and two random links.

I switched today. It looks good so far.
FreeBSD/xfce4/Midori/Yandex feels good man.

I've actually really been looking for that lately. I hate how search engines now try to predict what you were 'actually' searching for and giving you results based on that. NO FAGGOTS I MEANT EXACTLY WHAT I TYPED IM NOT A BRAINLET SHITSKIN WHO CANT SEARCH PROPERLY.
It pisses me off.

I'll give Yandex a try, that sounds comfy.
saged only because there are so many happenings occuring right now.

I uninstalled Chrome and told Google it is a monopoly that restricts free speech and does not protect privacy.

Yandex is now my default platform. Too bad its search kinda sucks.

Fuck Vid.me. They pull accounts for political reasons.

Btw, just remembered that, I've been working for Yandex smalltime by ranking a handful of search results, and we had a policy that no matter whatever user looked up, we needed to give them an exact result, or closest as possible, even if it's nonsensical or illegal, and we had a scale of 5 levels of importance: Vital, Useful, Relevant, Not very relevant and Irrelevant.
I highly advise yandex for looking up music/videos/other quasi-legal stuff. Just make sure viewing it won't get you into serious trouble in your country (in my country it won't unless you start torrenting/downloading, and only if content is in our language).
Rumors of Yandex being FSB aligned are most likely true, but they don't give a shit, unless you are Russian (or a member of other ex-soviet country).
I do not imply Yandex is safe to use, but I imply that it's safer than you think.

Qwant is such a good layout too, shame. Will be looking into the owners and shit. All I know is it's run by europoors.