I just wanted to congratulate my fellow pedes and /poltv/ posters. Together...

I just wanted to congratulate my fellow pedes and /poltv/ posters. Together, we made The Last Jedi bomb hard on RT with tens of thousands of fake reviews. Shadilay, kekistanis!

The Last Jedi is the thinking white man's kino. Get fucked kekinigger.

I like the internet.

Well it was very hard to review bomb something with over a hundred thousand user reviews but y'know it was worth it at the end of the day just to be able to say we did it.

I'm seeing it for a third time sometime though.

And I changed my vote from 1 star to 4 stars

That'll show the alt-right.

Lies. All our reviews are genuine. Stop shilling and post Kathleen Kennedy's nudes.

Has nothing to do with that lol

What did theaters mean by this?

Man it was pretty entertaining watching you kikes try and come up with your narrative as for why fans hate the movie. You're getting sloppy, took you a week just to come up with fake review bombing. You think after a year of media pushing the 10 million Russian bots you would've thought up that excuse earlier. Step up your game (((user))).

People either don't care and loved it or don't care and know it was review bombed. RT is shit now fuck it. Glad.
Remind you people actually thought The Force Awakens was brilliant and George Lucas was still totally invovled

TFA was really good apart from them choosing a fucking ape as a stormtrooper.

Jew spotted and reported for ban evasion

How did the alt-right lower the box office receipts?

GOD DAMN RUSSIAN HACKERS FUCKED WITH THE NUMBERS, THAT'S HOW. FUCKING PUTIN.

sure thing cucky

I am not into cuck, though I appear in some videos from time to time.

Yes yes, just wait til our master Vladimir Putin hears of our success. He might give us all two whole rubles each!

LOW IQ

Stop trying to take credit, keksters. It was we, the JIDF, that review bombed it to oblivion and falling audience numbers. The jedi (jews) having to end was obviously white supremacist propaganda from Rian "Aryan Brotherhood" Johnson. Not only does he openly mock progressive women with authority and call for Jewish genocide but he also ruined the work of one of us out of spite. JJ's loveletter to the Star Wars films was spat upon and retroactively ruined by this garbage racist film.

go home didney shill

what did amerimutts mean by this?

We bombed the minds of the bugmen. But tards here still want to believe that nu-wars fans naturally revolted.

Umm sweetie, learn2baitpost.

44% female

really makes ya think.

Maybe if you didn't do a full on image dump every time you use that b8 you wouldn't get banned immediately.

all actresses are traps.

people can only vote once, where's the harm? they might not have seen the movie but rated it anyway? too bad.

I didn't even post a single amerimutt image this time I merely spoke the word and resurrectedreplayer banned me.

Rotten Tomatoes already came out and said the ratings were genuine. People don't like the movie. Butt hurt leftist fanboys though are trying to do damage control by pointing the finger at others than the ones who made this shitty movie.

WIFE MATERIAL

Well were you spamming it earlier?
Either way why should anybody here care if some cuckvol banned you for shitposting on one of the most rulecucked boards on the site?
Do you expect some outrage over this?

I've never spammed anything (apart from star wars spoilers), I'm just venting how fucking nigger tier their mods have become.

Thanks Holla Forums!

Shadilay, fellow memeomancer! Praise kek! 7733!

Ok.
I'm only asking because there's a pretty obvious trend of retarded faggots spamming shitty forced memes and then running to bitch on other boards about it when they inevitably get banned for being spamming faggots.
It's especially irritating when they think it means their shitty memes are what makes anyone mad and not the spamming part.
But yes, Holla Forums vols are nigger cucks and I don't know why anyone would bother with the board anymore for anything outside of the happening threads. Everyone should have left for a new board when book threads were banned.

Fuck off with this autistic channology 2.0 bullshit.

That's all I wanted.
Merry Christmas. :)

But it's ironic

What will they say when eventually the score of the imdb catches up to the RT score?

scuse me

Who is the one at the right, I think I saw her at my college

By then the crowd of soyboys will have moved on to some other cock-flavored pop culture thing. It’s only going to get worse for The Last Jedi. Rian is going to be even more despised than Lucas ever was.

Saved and reported