>The absolute state of Google right now

I used to have to carry two knives at my last job. one was for fruits, and the other was for niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/google-fires-author-outrageous-memo-slamming-companys-anti-conservative-culture
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
web.archive.org/web/20170808010720/http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/
jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136535554/#q136538285
pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
gorelab.org/James_Damore__CV.pdf
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evzjww/here-are-the-citations-for-the-anti-diversity-manifesto-circulating-at-google
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/08/08/goog-a08.html
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=17/08/07/2329232
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136535554/

archive.fo/BARVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have a molester at 30 that's called a faggot faggot

I remember this. This was lulzy.

The guy who spoke out was just fired for being white and being a conservative.
No lawsuit will ever happen.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/google-fires-author-outrageous-memo-slamming-companys-anti-conservative-culture

(heil'd)
Lawsuit? A lawsuit isn't what we need. We need lynchings.

If you want to fuck with google do this

He's suing.

Google screwed the pooch big time here. I bet Peter Thiel gives him the Hulk Hogan treatment

fuck ya he needs to do that, then he needs to set precedent that you cannot fire people for their political opinions. Then we need to lynch google, use the information to completely choke their company, then their necks.

A thread died for this.

My apologies. I meant to say that he has absolutely no chance of winning and has now made himself both bankrupt and unemployable. The US justice system does not rule in favor of whites or conservatives. For more, see Defensive Racism.
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele

Bump and reported.

I hope he can prove it was religious or political because California has the worst at-will employment policies that are specifically designed to fuck over employees.

Not a single shred of evidence that that is anything other than "My dad works at Nintendo" tier LARP and we already have a Google thread. This thread is absolutely unnecessary.
Because I don't like LARP from cuckchan? Cry more faggot.

yep, into the trash where it belongs, this guy has no clue what he is talking about when it comes to datastores and how much fucking data google has and how they store it. You could waste you fucking time doing this or do something more productive. Also, do not use adblock plus like a retard, ublock origin or nothing, add extra filters, add anti adblock protection, and install umatrix, set refer spoofing and useragent spoofing on all site. if you haven't already then idk what the fuck you are doing.

Google has more power than any government has ever had or dreamed of. They need to be physically destroyed

Is he going to go after them, lads?

ESSENTIAL READING
web.archive.org/web/20170808010720/http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/
ESSENTIAL READING
ESSENTIAL READING
ESSENTIAL READING
ESSENTIAL READING
ESSENTIAL READING
ESSENTIAL READING
ESSENTIAL READING
ESSENTIAL READING

Jesus this shit is about to get comfy as fuck.
Do you guys believe in chess? Cause I sure do.

Sounds like a great place to work..

I just read that part as well.

There's no way this shit isn't connected. Something big is happening and Google is about to get F U C K E D

this post made me lose my sides, thank you for that user.

He'll be on Fox News and hired by Peter Thiel just to spite the rest of Sillicone Valley.

No they aren't. Google and facebook are possibly the most powerful organisations in the world.
They may have to be taken down with force.

Centuries ago, there were people who didn't depend on corporations to survive. They had to pay taxes, of course ("death and taxes", as they say), and they had to work hard, but by and large, they were beholden to no man.
It's worth remembering that once, long ago, this was considered to be the norm.

He has a PhD from Harvard in Systems Biology + a great resume. Anyone would be lucky to hire him.

as far as i know it currently IS illegal but pretty much unenforced

James Damore would've been sentenced to life in prison for hate speech if this had happened during King Nigger's reign of AIDS. But this is the Modern Day so his lawsuit against Jewgle could be very interesting indeed.

then it needs to be done to set a example of not doing that shit so that they stop trying to do it.

It should be an easy win for him, but you never can tell with Commiefornia

I hope this goes somwheres.

Hopefully. He probably has been blacklisted for many shits.

ALSO read Breitbarts other articles. Google employees are leaking shit loads of stuff to them.

Pic related.
Check that sweet blue line out. Back in the start of the 1800's the self-employment rate was near 80% - just imagine that. I heard an user describe a possible path back towards something like this with the help of automation.
also those gondola webms are always my favorite part of any thread

You're right of course but putting someone who is sympathetic to our causes in the White House changes the equation. One can't make america great again without removing the propaganda arm of the enemy.

Wouldn't surprise me if Thiel was masterminding this.

Trump is the Pesident of the USA.
These corporations control the minds of the international population.

EVEN GODS CAN BLEED

Time to suegle

i'm going through all my gondola webms and watching them now
i know a lot of people really enjoy and identify with pepe and wojak but i personally identify with gondola a lot
the silent observer, deeply moved by the things he sees, but it's not in his nature to interfere. not entirely hermitlike, but definitely a loner

Who would win:

Seems like they picked number 1.

I hope this goes somewhere but normalfags are complacent. They've accepted 1984 because it's conveniant. They'll never reject the biggest conveniance of all.

MD 0 is glorious

the google engineer, because HR will be too busy being dead

I hope this happens.

God damn Andrew is a sperg but he can be based sometimes

Bump and reported. You'll need to shill harder than that.

jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176

Wew lad.

I relate to gondola the most as well
As if we are kindred spirits. There's a definite emotional connection.
Pepe and Wojack were always entertaining to me but I never related to them
Also the music used in the webms always perfectly captures the correct mindset of the eternal wanderer

They're not gods. They're demons.

HOLY SHIT YOU TRULY EXPOSED THEM
LETS ALL USE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK INSTEAD

fuck, what is this song

Not that I'm going to argue that Google campuses are irrevocably pozzed nightmares vistas, but this is fishy as fuck.

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Frog
found by searching for gondola on youtube, finding the same video, and reading the comments

Here you go mate:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136535554/#q136538285

There's something off about an alternate twitter site using Twitter to announce this shit.

Gondola thread?

thank you sir

Feels like reddit in here, I mean they're definitely an issue but they're midbosses.

The only value that social media sites should have to anons is as places to propagandize so there are tradeoffs here. Gab is more fertile ground to try to get people to go full natsoc but twitter/facebook is where the normalfags are to try to influence how they vote.

Why would you hide one of the greatest memes of all time?

How about all 3

Not a knivefag here. Isnt a knife that cuts through fruit good enough to stab niggers wtih?

Might as well be

I've been sexually harassed by not only gays but women at work. I never really thought twice about it, perhaps 1. it didn't bother me much, and 2. I was conditioned to know it was "OK" for them to do it.

This is a huge opportunity to get back at the new SJW anti-white male agenda.

Let the lawsuits and public shaming begin.

Facebook and Google have the largest influence in the world. Hardly midbosses. Not that I want to underestimate the rothschilds though. They must also be destroyed.

shhh
imagine an attempt at gondola by plebbit or dumbler
katty perry on computer-drums with mkultra subliminal advertising in a gon-dollah meme-youtube hit?

i'd just like to throw in my little bit of anecdotal evidence before i head off to bed
believe or don't, it makes no difference to me
anyway my dad is a contractor who has worked for many of the big tech companies over the years (microsoft, intel, micron, etc. etc.)
as bad as all this shit with the gays and women is, you absolutely cannot overstate the absolute horror that pajeets bring to the workplace
and yes, their bathroom habits are a big part of it. not just the shitting mind you, but they wash their feet in the sinks, they don't wash their hands after they shit, and some of them even get completely naked in the bathrooms and wash themselves with sink water.
it's not uncommon to see them barefoot in the workplace
and by god are they fucking useless
it goes beyond simple laziness or lack or education (which is also admittedly a problem). they simply are not intelligent enough to do more than the most extremely basic tasks, and even these are done poorly.
100 pajeets could not do the work of a single white man.
i dare say 10000 pajeets would stuggle for years with god knows how much funding to "fix" something a single white man could knock out in a week
i'm not even slightly exaggerating
some of them seem to actually be trying and putting their best foot forward but they simply are useless
the white men pick up all the slack, and if the pajeets work under you then it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation because you have to struggle with things you would normally deletavistock away as well as your own regular work. you get in trouble if you don't finish your shit, but you're also screwed if they don't either, and will be accused of bad management skills, cultural insensitivity, or some other bullshit. there simply isn't enough time to do all the work. if you have 4 pajeets under you, your "team" will be assigned a workload meant for 5 white men.
and holy fuck are they insecure. you can not say a single goddamn word to them about their performance. they act like they're the master race or something. they talk condescendingly, and that's if you can understand the abomination they call english.
this is just from my dad's experience by the way, when i first got out of high school i worked retail in a pajeet neighborhood just outside of seattle, and that was its own hell. i really began to hate them, it really shoved me down the redpill path.

It is like everything that gets diversified gets destroyed.

Nokia, Yahoo, Google

I am sure it is just a (((coincidence)))

LOL, the transexualharassment redpill.

Whoever the author is, assuming it's legit, has his priorities fucked. It's ABSOLUTELY more important that women are getting a fucking free pass. NOTHING is more demoralizing! Men who can get paid as well elsewhere will JUMP SHIP and Schmoogle will be DONE

I want off of this wild ride, it took a very wrong turn at Calhoun's rat utopia. Cause we are stuck in the behavioral sink now.

That's a nice fucking gondola.

yes, more gondola

This is fucking DELICIOUS!

He's not only going to be paid bigly, he won't even have to work for screechig sex-craved trannies anymore!

Why are more and more people lately cutting off the headers of screencaps of posts? This is something that would get you called a newfag on old Holla Forums. Without the header it's impossible to distinguish the age and the possibility of tracking down the original thread that post was made so you can determine its context.

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. Lately several people have been posting screencaps and cropping out the headers.

Twitter has seen a major shift of far right in the past year
Mass anons herding the cattle on Twitter

anyone have the gondolas are real webm?

They're midbosses, CIA is above them and has their claws sunk deep into them, you overestimate them. That or you underestimate just how bad things are, not sure which.

Pretty easy wrongful termination / EEOC lawsuit tbh.

Google will fight it, but it's a big enough case that loads of attorneys would pick it up for the settlement alone. Given the damage is done, if I was Google, I'd be fighting it to the bitter end. Hope Damore is ready for the long game.

I haven't heard that music since I was in grade school lad. Thanks for the feels.

This meme clicks as most organic.

woops, wrong thread

Because they don't want to show that its from cuckchan and they just changed the CSS because the flags would give it away. It can easily be seen that they are because of the post numbers they're responding too. No board here goes that high. Its nothing more than cuckchan LARP and should be dismissed as such.

This is why I said this was a shit thread and people should use the other Google one but this just got ignored.

Made-up cuckchan shit, doesn't even make any sense. Autogynephiliacs don't sexually harass men because they want to fuck women with their feminine penises.

Has Gondola ever made a thread worse?

He's onto something with the adblocking though. Ad revenue is Google's bread and butter, if we encourage ad blocking to normies then that might have some impact.

Only better

>archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
This is horse shit, there are laws protecting people's political stances, and we have a conservative supreme court.

I bet they dont have much. The reason he release a well cited 10 page report was cause he was keeping it to himself and reached a point where he couldnt hold it in any longer.
Ive had work environments similar to this and you keep your head down and your comments to yourself. It makes for a horrendous hell of a work place, you feel isolated and ever interaction could lead to you standing in front of the judgmental eyes of HR. I know this because I have experienced the opposite, working with an all white, male group. We could speak openly, crack jokes, bust chops and play pranks, it was a fucking hoot. We were also one of the most productive teams, meeting and exceeding expectations before deadline. You cant have a camaraderie with minorities or women because it always 'racism' or 'sexism'

Leaving details out to avoid self-doxing in any way but one of those listed companies' mention just raised my blood pressure noticeably. Fuck that company, burn it to the ground. Any specific stories from each company?

Digits confirm you're a faggot. Go back to cuckchan with your shit "don't say bad words goy use these company product names instead" psyop.

Oh I'm sure that they'll come up with some fictional stories, don't be surprised if sexual harassment allegations against pop up against him soon.

no, gondola are always welcome, its more of a side conversation, this thread isn't going anywhere really anyways.

Thought I had it, but I guess not

This it?

yes, thanks

We can't just go out and start fucking lynching people, though. The problem really is that as much as they NEED to be beaten and lynched, people still aren't ready to pick up torches and pitchforks yet. This lawsuit needs to happen to throw fuel on the fire and give people a taste of what's really going on inside these corporate institutions. In fact, losing the lawsuit would throw even MORE fuel onto the fire once the facts get out, because you will quickly see people leaking more information to the public about the danger of wrong-think at Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Twitter, and the like, and it will drive an even harder wedge between normies and whiny liberal babies.

I hope and pray that he gets what he wants out of this. You can be guaranteed that the Trump administration is already watching this to see where it goes and preparing a potential lawsuit against Google and/or California on the basis of political workplace discrimination; knowing already that colleges are already under fire from Sessions and the DoJ, this could easily become the next big target for the Trump administration to accelerate the shift of the Overton window.

When this happens, people need to step up and start showing their friends and coworkers the facts about what's happening at Google and Facebook, and juxtapose that with media coverage. It's a very easy-to-swallow redpill, and it can quickly lead to the downfall of Google.

Do we have access to the memo he wrote?

pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

(checked)

Sweet, thanks. I came to post the link, myself.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

gorelab.org/James_Damore__CV.pdf

Stop using this shit cuckchan thread
use

I want to be reincarnated as a gondola, not as a pig.

Didn't trump also start an investigation into affirmative action too? This could be quite interesting indeed.

That's not the proper context for that saying. The context behind it is to say that there are only two assured things in life (death and taxes).

…..

Oh shit, is this the actual document with the charts and everything? Very nice, was wondering when this would leak.
Checked indeed.

Hey, that reminds me of an idea I had the other day.
Malware ads are a thing, right? And Microsoft is a rival of Google, right? Internet Explorer already has built-in popup blocking; what if they built in adblocking?
There's probably significant overlap between "people using Internet Explorer" and "people who would actually click on an ad". It could seriously damage Google.

But are the socket-mounting balls steel?

>returning to a thread (((9))) times to cry about it
Do you moderate /cow/ by chance? Fuck off nigger.

So a company whose original and core product has literally been made to help people learn more about the world has just fired a man for having the audacity to point out that 'not all women are like that' is not a valid counterargument to facts.

This actually is depressing.

It looks like we dont need to do anything!!!
The transgoonsquad is taking care of google from withing, they will be gone in under a decade at this rate.

Microsoft's big thing browser-wise is Edge now. Not exactly built-in like Opera offers, but extensions like adblock are available on it, not to mention their having their own search engine.

This is retarded. There is only one way to win and that is Alinsky's methods. The real fruit of this Google memo is when all of a sudden all white males realize that they're enemies in the power structure and they stop caring about trying to maintain any sort of 'honesty' because it was never reciprocrated. The transformation will be a lot of lying men, white men especially, lying in order to get ahead, not caring of 'national' interest, only caring for personal gain in the form of ethnic conglomeration and conspiracy. Every white (((male))) abandons any care for 'political correctness'. That comes in two forms: open advocation for white nationalism and true secret racism that they think somehow existed before (if it did, it's going to be turned up to 11).

Classic

And it was probably a really good thread, too. Sitting all the way at the bottom of the catalog, not having been looked at or posted in for at least a couple weeks. RIP good thread. Press F for respect.

I don't know. Michigan is pretty bad. You can work somewhere for years and walk in one day, get canned, and they don't even have to have a reason for letting you go.

Bath can only be hot or cold, basin not connected at all, that's some degenerate plumbing right there.

So you made your own misery. Got it.

of all the reddit screenshots I've seen, this may be the shining example of what total faggots browse that site

Degenerate plumbing in a degenerate world

i can vouch for this. I found photos of a female coworker having sex with 2 different men, when I reported it to the manager she didn't do anything. About a week later I demanded the woman in the photos to be fired, and was told to leave the building. They had a police officer out front waiting for me.

WE NEED REAL ARYAN CORPORATIONS

if you're the gondola poster I talked to from a few months back, nice to see you again user. gondola is always appropriate

corporate america is hell and we need to escape it

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO
BLOODSHED
BLOODSHED
BLOODSHED
BLOODSHED
BLOODSHED
BLOODSHED
BLOODSHED

I don't get what happened yo ye olde smart phone recordings? Just record the faggotry and post it on Liveleak and other video platform.

Or fuck, film the faggots blowing eachother and post it on pornhub for lulz

Proofs can devestate even most bluepilled normie

Also sorry for accidental reddit spacing I can't see all too well when I type into the tiny quick reply post.
FUG'

not him, but agree gondola is always appropriate.

A relative of mine makes complex software for the Pharmaceutical industry and he has experienced the same. A company who uses their software paid and Indian development company millions to make a rip off version. 3 years later they failed and my relative still has their custom.

It's not really an issue that this sort of thing happens - it just serves to redpill the normalfolk of the business world that you open one hell of a can of shit if you involve India in anything. No amount of positive discrimination, pampering of lesser beings will ever produce the same results as someone inherently better. They can play pretend all they like at google; it only harms themselves, which is pure delight to you and I.

Oh he definitely planned this, he decided he was going to sacrifice everything to try to take the monster down, he willingly and knowingly martyred himself. He's a fucking hero.

This is currently still the #2 story on even Jewgle News itself, he has captured the attention of the entire country here.

I work at Walmart, in a very reasonable corner of Canada.

We shuffled around our jobs internally to follow the One Best Way™ that other stores are doing. Anyways, I got a new team lead that I was on good terms with, but she politely reprimanded me telling me to not ever use my phone on company time. Context, I was taking a picture of one of the safety sweep logbooks that wasn't being filled out correctly, and I didn't want to run back and forth to show her. Ultimately she was right and was just letting me know that, since one of the Assistant Managers will apparently write you up to for it if he sees you using the phone.

Which is bullshit because the assmans all look at their phones while line managing, or have it on their desk in the front office.

if you want to hurt them, dig into their h1b engineers and then start reporting their families to ICE… they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

Why would anyone do good work for Google? Just jump through the hoops and do the minimum amount of work. Don't give them good ideas. Don't go with the best option. What is best is subjective anyway. If a shitskin proposes something stupid, then push for it. You should only work hard for people who share your interests and values.

Fucking niggers I swear.

Hopefully nature is up to the task of cleansing us if we fuck this up.

Stupid, but the police sitting outside is far beyond reasonable.

Corporations cut the fuck down on things like that. Some only let you bring phones with no cameras into the building.

Imagine being the kind of person that actually reads and believes news media.

This. Godspeed to the fucker.

I think this case is a precedent for President Trump to intervene and have Sessions investitavistock (((google))) inside out.

Google employees likely hang out or go to lunch at nearby locations. People who talk loudly and spread rumors at these places would cause chaos within the company. The same goes for online spaces.

God no, social media is the megaphone of the financiers

One reason I have trouble believing this is that people "wash out" of google all the time. It's hard for me to believe that none of them would have video recordings of the harassment, and use it to sue google after they get fired for being unable to hack it.

It's called an NDA. Steve Jobs harassed, yelled at, and abused the shit out of his employees to the point he became infamous for it but how did he get away with it all? NDAs. Even then they still went to the media anonymously. Steve Jobs was an arsehole just like everybody else at Silicone Valley or Wall Street or whatever.

A few without music.

just downplaying this event and letting things go on as they are will be more beneficial in destroying google than bringing more peoples attention to this

SO…

What used to happen in cases like this where (before kang nigger) to companies that were A) big and B) pretty damn important to the government that totally managed to fuck a dog is that the government would come in, and say

"alright boys, you can do these things on this list, we install some management types, you clean up your act, etc OR we can come in with the Justice Department, at least one or two of you go to jail, and we install new management, sell off the pieces we dont like, rename the ones we do and run them as unofficial govt subsidiaries. Oh, and dont worry, if we cant get you? We send your best buddy who is worth a couple billion less to jail instead.

No what will it be?"

Well, king nigger is now someones house nigger again, so, how do you think this will go?

I'm still not buying it. Let's say you get hired on at google. You're sitting at your desk when a tranny walks up behind you and starts groping you. You follow the company policy, reporting it to HR or whatever. But the behavior continues.

Why wouldn't you turn on your web cam and just leave it recording all day? Why wouldn't you start collecting examples of the behavior?

Now it's been six months. The 70-hour weeks are taking their toll on you, and like most new hires, you're just not able to cut it. Google lets you go.

You walk out the door with your video evidence of ongoing harassment. Why wouldn't you conceal your face in the video, and then release it? "muh NDA" - what does that mean? Does that mean that when a random anonymous video shows up on the internet, that google is going to take you to court? What's the headline going to be when they report that: "google sues former employee for releasing video of his own harassment"

What exactly are they going to sue you for? You're not rich. You're a washout programmer who moved back in with your parents after getting fired from google.

I just don't buy it. I think that multiple people would be posting videos of it happening. I know that I would.

Want to know how I know you don't know a fucking thing about how jobs work and are just an internet toughguy?

Worked for Manning.

I somewhat agree with you, the post may be a little sensationalized but I am from Southern California and I have had friends work at Google and this is not far off from what I've heard. And in my own experience, unfortunately in liberal cities/workplaces if you are a straight white male you do get shit like this happening to you. I spent 10 years in the entertainment industry in Hollywood (Not google, I know) and that was the culture I experienced. Women and non-whites could do what they want without repercussions but the white males were the workhorses in the studios

Organisations are simply made of people.
People are very fragile. They can just trip and fall in front of a bus out of nowhere, you know?

Even though the content is great. fuck those screencaps.
Never cut out the date

If there's anything that annoys the shit out of me, it's websites using "x hours ago" or "x days ago" so it's impossible to screencap dates. Absolutely worthless formatting, which I'm assuming is entirely on purpose so kikes can retcon anything.

Kek in my first proper job the manager was "efficient", meaning she was always riding us constantly and knew more about what we were supposed to be doing at any given moment than we did…
Oddly, productivity always rocketed whenever she was sick. Unfortunately she hadn't learned the full value of the pussy pass at that time (and it was 2005, so the world still had a shred of sanity), so that wasn't often.
A decade later my mum met somebody else who worked at that company, apparently that screaming manager had been promoted to an "oversight" position, and had her own office to keep her out of the way. Diversity checklist checked, work actually done.

Oh and…

BODYCAMS, for fuck's sake. They aren't that expensive, poke the lens through your shirt buttonhole. HR might fire you anyway, but you can create a PR firestorm unless they settle out of court.

Gondola is strangely relateable. I can't find a single situation he's in I cannot relate to.

It's not just that. Remember these are the most monied and powerful corporations in the world. Jewgle by default owns so much of the internet through their shit analytics. Technopus scandal ring a bell? You know the scandal where all the big silicon valley corporations conspired to suppress employee wages? Well I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't since they did everything in their power to suppress the (((media))) from reporting on it. It also explains why they're so super faggy SJW now because of the fucking cheap slave labour they can import. They tried to collude to suppress wages of their engineers before so it's not as if it's beneath them. Look up Steve Job's leaked emails as well to understand how silicon valley works.

implying google employees don't have laptops that they can walk out the fucking door with

My negro.

Sorry to break your dream user. Trump won, but the Republicans still hate him and they are part of the problem. America's deep state problem runs far deeper then you would think. Although making this case go through the supreme court would be a good test, to see how corrupted your government is.

To any and all asks for business control, or business compulsions of any kind: (1) Don't. As bad as you may feel, there are 10,000 other variants far meeker and degenerate, who have exploited, who are exploiting, who will exploit. Do not do any compulsions regarding employment. You have no idea. None. (2) All system designs must strive to minimize the time to correction. The abridged truth must be reached. More jitter, noise, and chaos is not the problem; These costs (on both sides, to both the employee and employer) are far less than the cost of 'smoothing'.

Now, nothing exists in a vacuum, true. And in this poz'ed out, centralized, welfare-command driven economy filled with shitskins, I don't know what to tell you. Your ownership will be stolen, you're assets will be seized, lying liars will target anything target-able, the State institutions answer to the same gibs with OSHA+HR+Un/Employment banana republic thieving, all paid for by the business, extracted from the employees either directly or indirectly, and no help is coming. I don't have any other real advice, other than everyone must fight. Whatever rule, rules, or ruling you think can 'inventively solve' shit, remember this: I'm tired of your shit, leave it at home, -I- am not your enemy, push that crap at me and I'll tolerate it until I can't and you'll still be gone either way. Lack of gratitude, and effective reversal of the convenience direction (give me net work + I give you net pay), is rampant in all sectors and subdivisions. Virtually every single law I can think of, both county, State, and Federal, has only yielded more reversal of convenience (you fling your shit at me, lie to me, incomplete+incorrect+confabulate to me, and take my money).

Take this post as testament. I am lividly angry, at them, at you, at myself, at this whole fuck shit gay earth, and everything on it. Leave that shit at home, help me shovel it out of my business, and you'll be a fucking golden goose. Otherwise, yes, things are getting worse, more funny money is being dumped into the economy every day (which is the source, THE SOURCE, of the lack of correction and ability for people, who should not have a penny, to have millions, out bid me, and command you, only to toss you away). If you answer to those retards, that is in fact partly your fault, you did agree and exchange, you did give your time and manpower to them, and they did toss it. What did you expect to happen? What do you expect to continue? Are you thinking this through? Etc.

The churn is getting faster and faster, both in assets, properties, employees, and the adaption of business models necessary to fight (and win) against the central fuckery and the litany of state agencies (both official [ex FBI], and deep [ex Comcast, Universitavistock]). That's what you're up against, that's the source/origin of the shit that rolls down hill. Get used to it.

They could sue and have the tapes thrown out, but if you can prove sexual harassment from special snowflakes, or an absolutely undeniable hostile work environment that's encouraged by corporate attitudes, then leaking it to the public anonymously is pretty much the best way to burn the fucking place down. It will cast huge doubt on any major corporation that pushes the forced diversity narrative, make it very likely for more Google employees to step forward which could pave the way for a class-action, I pray, and possibly even result in legal action from the DoJ for more pushback against forced diversity in corporate culture bullshit.

All of that combined, if it so happened to work out that way, would be the real spark to light the blaze that destroys the economy. The stock market is massively overdue for a correction because the only things driving the market so high are the big tech bubble stocks, like Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, etc., and if any of them take a massive hit to their reputation like this, it will completely destroy their valuation; some hedge funds are already wary of investing with Amazon because of its size and how likely the government is to take anti-trust action against them. If this all goes downhill during/after this guy's lawsuit, then Google will basically take the rest of the country with it.

Ever since this went down, Google has been cracking down on leakers. They DON'T want this shit getting out to the public. Either they think normies are racist shitheads, or they know what they're doing is wrong, and both of those will result in a massive hit to both their reputation AND their stock price, possibly even lawsuits when other employees start to come forward.

I mean, after all, we all know just how much those whiny faggots hate being recorded. We saw it with the white dreadlocks dude getting harassed by a black girl who immediately claimed he was both harassing HER and appropriating her culture; when the video came out, they were FORCED to punish her for her bullshit.

Something you have to know about pajeets, they mostly are of the Shudra caste and thus are supposed to be servants to the landowner, warrior/ruler, and academic priest castes.
They're too stupid to do anything but obey, but they're smarter and much more hygienic than the untouchables (who literally bathe in shit and never use soap, and make the pajeet look like the ubermensch) and are good for simple non-complex tasks like plowing a furrow or mass digging with shovels.

There's a massive reason they're also so shit with pickup lines too, they're all arranged married, and thus never evolved wit.

Fucking reddit.

_________;_;7

If they're like that they're on meth. Not even joking, it's big in the Silicon Valley area and especially with the gays/traps who work in any kind of semi-professional setting. Doubt Google would give a shit since the HR cunt is probably doing it to, but the DEA might.

The trick to dealing with HR is simple: punch them in the cooter.

The Indian caste system is probably one of the most interesting sociological systems in the history of humanity. One thing I noticed is that the smartest Indians almost always come from the Brahmin caste, which has an average IQ higher than even ashkenazi kikes who fuck their results anyway and they usually have lighter skin compared to other pajeets. It's a damning thing to admit but eugenics does work.

Shoud rename that to "how to deal with cucks".

This. Those amazing digits confirm.

This is a huge redpill op we can use to show the absolutely weimar SJW work shit and how it's toxic to everyone else who isn't a transfag.

Good luck with that.

as an outsider
By stating this alone, have already breached it ;)
If you trip up with NDAs you open yourself up to a whole lot of crazy shit. They don't fuck around and will (and have) use them to correct problems.
Signing an NDA might give you information that could make you millions if you did some insider trading. They are pretty serious business.

This user gets it.

This is true. Coke/Meth/Extasy all get them going fucking crazy. GHB too. This thread makes me feel dirty for knowing this and seeing some of this degeneracy first hand.
user has over a decade doing business in the entertainment industry

Nah, that's what I would do if I launched a competitor in the internet space, use your competition to eat them

Also required reading:

How Wikileaks, Julian Assange, realized Google is the State Department

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

All the leftist news sources reporting his manifesto purposely removed all the sources and citations that proved him right lmfao

The leftists are literally anti-facts and anti-reality. This timeline is going to lead to civil war even that cuck sargon of mossad admits it's inevitable now.

>let's separate the audience into as many different (((walled gardens))) as possible so that way only coordinating paid shilling can reach a significant number of eyeballs
The reason twitter works is that "wrongthink" still manages to get through the censorship to a LOT of normalfag eyeballs. Until a full on NatSoc equivalent of twitter is started, work with what we have.

Truly ovenworthy.

That doesn't affect user's point you dubs-wasting autiste. I'm sure he could create his own satellite network to keep out mind beams, but that doesn't matter. user was just talking about blocking ads.

That's an easy charge: economic terrorism.

GOOGLEtavistock WHEN???

We really need to help this guy out, we was too good for those jewgle sons a bitches anyways.

Where was this other thread? What else did he say? Sage for no proof.

*Google𝓖𝓪𝓽𝓮

This document is actually pretty tame. The guy is still in favor of diversity and all that jazz, it's just that he implied that Google is too left leaning. And turns out he was right.

If you ever find one that seems foreign, it is your future

they tried to do it to the Don, so there's no reason they won't try to character assassinate this little fish, either.

The stories will be that he was a hard worker, always polite and willing to lend a hand to whoever needed help. Because he was a model employee it will strike fear in some normies and red pills will be taken.

ugh yes. it's so fucking disgusting. i wonder how many of them get and spread athlete's foot and other grossness. it literally makes me puke. i don't even eat at work or use the bathroom because of it.

I'd like to see a fake ultra-pozzed rebuttal from an anonymous Google employee and see who will support it. Something like forced gender reassignment for violations and acceptance of transgender harassment of straight male employees as reparations for past injustices, etc. using all the buzzwords with absurd citations.

MSNBC talking about it right now, newswoman pro-firing obligatory position taken.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evzjww/here-are-the-citations-for-the-anti-diversity-manifesto-circulating-at-google

I thought this was interesting, maybe it was already reported here and I missed it, but the original media report "cleaned" the manifesto of the accompanying graphics and citations and presented it in text only.

Maybe you're just a newfaggot who needs to archive and lurk more. The citations and images being scrubbed are mentioned everywhere the validity of the science comes up.

Spread these. Redpill people.

Evidence of Google blacklisting of left and progressive sites continues to mount
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/08/08/goog-a08.html

Free Speech Advocate Jordan Peterson (Temporarily) Shut Down by Google
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=17/08/07/2329232

Good. As it should be. Women in their teens and twenties are not fit to make long-term life choices, and these choices would be better left to their parents who love them. Don't fall for the 'love' meme. If you go on a first date with a girl, you didn't love her from start to finish, did you? That comes later with familiarity, thus it comes in arranged marriage as well. This whole idea that arranged marriages are this curse that never stops being painful is marxist drivel.

MIT, Harvard, Princeton, but his pronouns are wrong. Guess he needs to put on a dress and start calling itself "xir".

Is g a t e getting replaced with tavistock now? Investitavistock.

Be careful with this shit. We've tested these tactics on youtube comments and such. People will just agree with whatever has the strongest voice, no matter how retarded the content is. You will actually be converting people to the left with that.

One knife is for faggots
Other one is for niggers.
Either way both knives will drink filthy AIDS blood

Then what do you stab nigger faggots with? Both?

Dual wield like the pro weeb you are.

Nice, the Wild Arms OST is too good.

Exactly, the problem is, it's the Pajeet's parents that pick the bride and groom, and since they're so stupid… They just keep getting dumber and dumber.

Is this shitposting? Anyone know why they built a military base on top of the Tomb of Nimrod?

Silicon valley he said? Meth he said?, Meth makes even babyfucking a good idea to the methhead.

I told the legbeard who accused me of 'mansplaining' about my sexual harassment by gays and her reaction just informed me she was a troll.

Peasants were always owned by some king, lord or what have you not.

The history of mankind is the history of the strong oppressing the weak. That's just how it goes.

This is of course assuming you want to go the 'let's keep this Jew company alive and not kill and replace it' path. I prefer the 'Let's slowly create a white replica of Google and kill it by making it bleed straight white males and crumble under salaries for white collar workers who don't do any work'. Aka the accelerationist path.

This article/book excerpt is a fantastic redpill. All the names you'd expect are in bed with Google.

The list just goes on and on. Fuck, it's insane, I could dig for days and still not have the full picture of what is going on with Google. This is what your average goy relies on everyday, for their email, file sharing, ISP, phone, basically fucking everything.

Thankfully didn't see that stuff but have run into open pedos, even married ones in the job.

If you are an employee it's different to if you are an outsider. It doesn't make sense to shoot your own revenue stream does it?
This is part of the problem as to why people don't say anything.

Well its obviously from cuckchan, what makes you think its anything other than LARP?

Back when Gamertavistock just started some user claimed exactly the same thing (working at Google, Intel or some other tech giant idk): They had to contend with some 300lbs-guy-with-a-wig who was sexually harassing people and watching what may have been CP during break. Completely untouchable due to being protected by HR.
Somebody remember this and still have the caps?

Record constantly while you work until you have enough evidence and sue Google for millions. Write down names and times with every incident. Just keep accumulating evidence.

Are faggots really that much of a physical threat that you needed to carry a special knife on account of them?

google likely btfo and some nice gondolas to boot
bretty gomfy thread

That is utterly retarded, every new account boosts their stock value, if you want to hurt them, use adblock, and use another search engine, its that simple.

Makes me even happier that jewgle is getting poisoned by its own commitment to social justice crap.

The social justice crap has always been a means to advance a "hidden agenda", because it serves as a usefull golem.

I'm going to assume you don't see this happening because the guys getting harassed don't see it coming, therefore don't have time to plan or prepare, and it's infrequent enough that setting up a 24/7 recording trap is more likely to be a hassle and potentially provoke repercussions than it is to catch the bad tranny man.

Think about it, you have a problem with an employee slapping you upside the head. How do you capture that? Or do you start recording, run up to them, and scream "DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!"

If someone would be harrasing me i would see that coming before he sees it coming, and then he would end up dead one way or another.
In the google friends case, you should probably have some friends beforehand that confirm certain statements made.

this is the one I've been to hear again

This article is one of the most important documents of 21st century.

This seems like the beginning of a new O'Keefe video.

Large corporations and powerful people regularly use NDAs to hide a lot of the bullshit they try to pull, but NDAs should never be used to facilitate or encourage illegal activity. The problem, most of us already know, is that since government and big courts are typically pozzed especially Commiefornia, they don't give a fuck.

I genuinely hope and pray that this shit sees the light of day in a big way, preferably in the form of video. As soon as people realize that things are REALLY as bad as the rumors say they are, then every big corporation with the same public-facing policies will come under the same scrutiny as soon as they begin to lock down on dissent and leaks.

If a court EVER rules against NDAs as a form of silencing dissent against illegal activity or sexual harassment, then the deluge of leaks of 'protected' sexual harassment and illegal activity begins en masse.

You realize the Trump DOJ just issued rules on discrimination against whites right?

As someone who does research in a similar area, I must disagree with the proposed technique for screwing with Google, for the following reason: we have excellent mechanisms for filtering noise, and I highly expect that Google's ability to thrive on data is highly tied to their ability to process data and use it to create models of human behavior. It simply is not true that only a small amount of data can really fuck with their models, given the massive amount of data that they actually have.

In other words, even though the proposed method does a miniscule amount of damage to their ability to store data (which is basically infinite, as other anons have pointed out), it does absolutely nothing to harm their ability to process it. It's like leaving on the tap in your bathtub to spite a landlord who pays for the water - the amount of money you're spiting them out of is so miniscule that it does not actually matter.

I posit that the correct method of REALLY fucking with google is this; you'll notice that there are deep learning APIs floating around. Instead of creating actually random data, one could perform the following actions to do massive damage to Google:

1) Mechanize the process of signing up for Google Accounts with semi-realistic names

2) Using a deep-learning API, train an AI to create fake personas.

3) Sic the AI on the net, have it use a set of google accounts (each associated with a fake persona) to talk to each other and some humans.

If we can share the trained AI among each other, we would be able to decentralize this sort of attack, and we'd be able to do more damage.

Legal federally, as political views are not a protected class. Multiple states DO have laws making political views and sexuality a protected class, like being nigger. Guess what Cali state law says?

Basically, Google (if the courts don't jew the guy) is straight up fucked.
http:// employmentattorneyla.com/fired-expressing-political-views-california/

Legalfag here. NDA's aren't the reason you do not see more videos and complaints, the reason is called a settlement.

In the example of Steve Jobs firing people for no reason or acting like an asshole, any decent legal fag could out argue the "at will" employment provisions and make Apple cough up several million dollars to keep a former employees' mouth shut. Search how many lawsuits were filed at Apple and "went away" because Apple's legal team rationalized a payout was better than the cost of litigation itself, let alone any disruption of stock price that could be caused by a lawsuit.

In the case of Google, he likely will be approached to settle for a reasonable sum, perhaps several million dollars, but not speak about it, essentially falling on his own sword for the Google settlement.

NDAs are a joke and generally cover the intent to "not disclose" information seen in a presentation. It is just as stupid as "non-compete" agreements in California, since non-competes are thrown summarily thrown out by judges because state law supports competition.

Essentially, the point of a corporate legal team is to bully an employee through emotional scare tactics usually reverting to a fired employee's lack of monetary resources to retain high powered legal counsel. I was in a situation where I was fired at work after my daughter was born. It came down to not executing my deliverables during a short time span – and I only took several days off for "paternity" leave, because I understood we were bogged down.

They fired me and HR treated me like garbage, even though I am a legalfag. It was quite disgusting. They were dismissive, rude – what you expect from a Silicon Valley tech company.

I will never forget their response and eagerness to settle upon receipt of a letter from lawyer friends who were going to aid me pro-bono. The letterhead intimidated the tech company's HR and legal counsel, with the name "Jones Day" at the top. That is a high powered firm and it showed I was not fucking around with a small-time labor lawyer.

Leverage is lost once both parties agree to lititavistock. It is the threat of litigation that generally make normal people supplicate to bullying corporations like Google.

All it would take is one very proficient postal case in one specific google location to end this in all google locations.

My gondola brother.

This board is spooked beyond belief

what are hidden cameras

You took the wrong turn, you're supposed to go left not right. take your spooked bullshit out of here too

BEST PART OF ALL!
The emporivm will be absolutely glorious!

To be fair man, any kind of managing job is basically impossible without a phone handy

t. man who gets 30-40 phone calls a day

Well here's hoping he has principles, balls and money.

You're perhaps more right than you know. Apple kept a multi-million dollar slush fund to pay off the people he illegally fired. It was replenished regularly.

is this a new pasta?

Man Trump hasn't even been president for a year yet and never has there been so much happening in decades. The whole political establishment is crumbling, crumbling and the little cockroaches are scrambling trying to find a new nest.

Basically already said here

But yeah that's just the monied powers at work.

Well besides the shit trump does for the environment etc. at least he is driving back the leftist cunts with their crap. They dont have that big mouths in our realm now, you can feel that.

the BO should disable all embeds until Jim removes youtube embeds.
start at home first.

Tripfagging is a bannable offense but posting screencaps with headers cut off isn't?!! Mods are faggots.

Not that anyone cares,
But I found the archived thread
here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136535554/

Google not only got on the level of reddit. They got on the level where they can get sued for discrimination.
I was hoping they will go bankrupt in next 5 years with such company strategy but it seems I will see it much sooner.

Wasted dubs!

I bet you've had an account since day one. How's it feel to be hoodwinked by kikes? Again that is? hahaha

The only thing ANY of these sites should be used for is doxing and raiding. Shit on all of it.

Impressive
Allow me to share.

wew, our entire race has a natural sampson option

That is a nice job you have then friend, you can eat fruit and stab niggers at the same time that is awesome

I repeat: Want to know how I know you don't know a fucking thing about how jobs work and are just an internet toughguy?

>>>/reddit/

I hope google hires these faggots. That will do more harm to the company than we could ever do. Try doing data analysis with a bunch of morons who don't know what statistics are.

Sounds like it's just your corner of Walmart, user. Our Walmart uses phones all the time to take pictures of displays and use the Walmart App to locate merchandise in our for customers.

As a gay guy I can explain this a little.

Most gay teenagers are in the closet and don't really see any opportunity to fool around with anyone. Once they hit college it becomes a bit easier to go out and meet other gay guys, but once you're out of college you're completely out in the real world able to find opportunities for sex extremely easily. So what inevitably happens with most gay guys is they go through a period of a few years after college where they came out of the closet and are hyper sexual to an insane degree.

Plenty gay guys are sane about this and see it as insane given the risk of STDs, but the hyper liberal gay guys view it almost like a point of pride to act like living caricatures. I would guess google's hiring practices have led them to get the nuttier types that feel like they shouldn't feel any shame for any of their behavior like the OP described, so it's probably an even worse situation than the guy is describing.

READ THIS, THIS IS IMPORTANT

I guess im not on Holla Forums to understand your insight on the g.a.t.e suffix. How arent they seen as anything? Wasnt the point of controversies such as gamergat3 to get as much people to see as possible? Isnt that why we are here in the first place? Please dont brush me off with a snide remark or another >>>/reddit/

Whats pols deal with the suffix? I want a genuine answer.

This is stupid. Record, catalog, dead to rights proof now in hand, file charges, if jewgle fires or retaliates, record, catalog, sue the ever living shit out of jewgle for millions.

Reposting these for anyone who doesn't yet have them.

Wow, I work for a pretty pozzed tech company, but no one would get fired for that at least.

I never realized things were so bad.

they will settle out of court no doubt. they could bury him in paperwork and bankrupt him but it will make them look worse than they already do.

Check dudes posts, pretty sure D&C shill. Just filter the faggots. I've asked before when given the same 'ggggg-tavistockr' bullshit and never get a direct response from the person as to WHY it was bad, so just assumed paid shill at end of their script or shift.

No. Their job IS to make your life miserable.

Why should I fight for a cuck that got redpilled against his will?

Hetro guys do this too. I accidentally taught my first serious girlfriend how to squirt. We fucked for two years straight, my dick got raw, we did sone of the most degenerate things and she ended up stalking me when I wanted to break it off. Fuck was she cute though.

This was a good meme for trolling on youtube, twitter etc. In what way is it a psyop? It's just an easy way not to get b&

Ignore , he's a kike.
The "GA TE" suffix is always retarded. Waterg ate was named as such because that was the name of the hotel. What has happened to other controversies that adopt the suffix? They fail. Get memory holed. End up accomplishing nothing. Goyimertavistock? Some people woke up and were capable of accepting the truth, but far more ended up corralled by the skeptic community and eceleb faggots MUH PR MUH ETHICS and abandoned things like looking into the DIGRA and DARPA connections. The only major accomplishment ended up being trying to steal credit from Hulk Hogan and his lawer suing gawker into the ground.

>>>/bog/

You forgot to claim he was a jew and ignore all evidence against it, schlomo.

Go back to cuckchan faggot, it was a psyop and slide topic from the beginning.

That's the version that (((Gizmodo))) posted that removed all his charts and citations. Here's the full version.
scribd.com/document/355823379/Google-s-Ideological-Echo-Chamber
archive.fo/BARVE

Pick one

Nah faggot, gamertavistock was a massive success in taking what was once a progressive liberal community free of hate and rubbing their noses in it until they realized they needed to gas the Jews. Everyone of value moved on to the larger fight once it was clear vidya was just one outlet they'd converted to spread white genocide propaganda so what's left there is cancer but it rattled that beast so hard that it still moans about gamertavistock today. We need more fights like that.

Under the understanding that he's Italian… so that he sees the only people who stick up for him are National Socialists. So that he might come to see the truth.

killing google is fine, having the degeneracy spread in tech isn't

Suicide bomb a synagogue. We’re going to kill you anyway.

not only was it a success it showed the tactics the left loves to use, how to identify them and who some key players behind the scene were and still are today.
Lot of the faggots are still there today in some form or another, people are keeping an eye on them though, those that care enough

shhh, ((they)) might hear you

This takes too much of your own time, just do what says and live ad-free. I personally use AdNauseum so I can mess with them even more since I've used ad-blocking plugins for over a decade now.

Also if you use Android, install Brave and disable Chrome. Brave is identical to Chrome but has built-in ad-blocking.

contributing a few i haven't seen yet
also remember anons, all gondola files should be named, no numbers or hash-file names
and you MUST listen completely to every new gondola you download

We have literal positions in the company like a Vice President of Diversity - this company was ALWAYS going to be fucked. All the new interns I see were niggers too and they were dumb as shit so it's obvious what they're trying to do. Merit? Hardwork? What is that shit? The guy they fired had a literal PhD from harvard and with a deeply strongly cited manifesto and it meant shit. The company is all PR virtue signaling about morals yet is among the biggest abusers of cheap Indian slave labor at the expense of domestic talent in the world. It's sickening.

Any red state with balls should establish a right-wing Silicon Valley and I and a bunch of others would startup and work there in a heartbeat. Oh and please not Austin, Texas is full of spics and some bigger faggots than the bay area.

gtfo with your numerology tier bullshit.

convolutednumberaudistologyformuyla(10366464) = JEW

And a built-in whitelist for ads

Be difficult to pull off.
Whole countries have fixated on trying to recreate silicon valley.
Not realising they're missing the hopelessly degenerate financiers who have no intention of ever leaving san fran that are the whole reason the place works.

Other states as well.

source on the music please? I've always just played zelda…is this from final fantasy?

they pay like $400k a year, dude

Why does he have such fat legs and little bitch feet?

OH LOOK, A NIGGER!

LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT AND LAUGH!

Funny, just yesterday I overheard (German) state TV news talking about sexism and women being discriminated against, and men with the same qualifications being prefered in the tech industry and especially at Google. And then they went on about some woman who was groped under the table there by a man and she is now thinking about suing them. They are literally reporting the exact opposite of what's going on to the normies!

Those counter arguments should be entertaining to hear, lel.
There's that word again. Why do these low-IQ leftists seem to think it gives them a free pass to ignore reality?

Alphabet Inc's stocks sadly aren't taking as much of a hit here. I would have thought we'd see a nose dive after this fiasco got out.

Wait for the court cases

He's a moron if he thinks the harassment is the bigger issue. Preferential treatment for special snowflakes is a sure way to kill morale and productivity. That's way more important than some faggot giving bathroom BJs

Alphabet is NSA/Deep State store front. Their stocks - even though listed - are controlled. You can't just sell/buy them. Same applies to General Dynamics stocks. They are DoD.

Thanks, Alex.

THE PROPHETIC JUDGMENT OF HOMOSEXUALS AND LESBIANS

Sounds like a fucking dream job… Justine Tunney is the fucking best btw.

What is really going on at Google right now behind the scenes…

It's not who you know, it's who you blow!!!

Since a few anons are mentioning it, I'll vent a bit about Jewgle and the Pajeets.

I don't work at Google, but I'm at a place that tends to funnel employees there. They also happen to be a competitor looking to get rid of Google from a service perspective. I can't say which service specifically, but it's one of the reasons why Google is used in the first place (aside from Search). We've managed to steal some very well-known kike-infested companies away from Google very recently as well, taking some of their market share. Everybody at our office hates Google with a burning passion. There was also a Blizzard thread up that kindof inspired me, we all are ex-gaming and hate the gaming industry now as well.

I don't know if this has hit common knowledge yet, but EVERYTHING - I mean EVERYTHING Google does in terms of gathering data is outright illegal. I mean it can bring them fucking down if someone high enough in the developer ranks can spill the beans publicly. For example, if any other company wanted to gather information about a location (say, a mall), you have to go in and ask the property owners, every company within it, and any other legal groups if you can keep their locations, basic information, etc. in YOUR database for later publishing/use in an informative app (say, it's a mall directory app you want to make). JEWGLE on the other hand just scrubs website information and stores it in their databases without anybody's written, verbal, or even implied consent. If anybody has access to Google internally, catching them on that before they're able to innovate on indoor mapping will help kill them.

In terms of Pajeets… holy fuck. If any anons haven't experienced them in real-life work, you don't ever want to. I lost track of how much time I've spent redoing their work that they send back to us. The company I'm at is service-based, and the Rajeesh Pooloo collective has fucked up so hard, we can't publish a massive chunk of our data. They are also untrainable subhumans. Outright subhumans. We give them information as if they are 5 years old, and they will never retain it. If a white person is giving them direction, they will nod their head saying "ok ok ok ok I see I see" when they have no fucking clue what they're doing. When their Pajeet boss comes by, they will listen to him. We've also suspected that there are a few of them actively sabotaging some company information and blaming it on a software bug. This is shit that takes maybe 3-4 hours to fix for any American. For normal work, Pajeet works 3-5 TIMES SLOWER than any American worker. My own office doesn't even have the brightest people, but anything that takes us 1-2 hours will take Pajeet 8-10. That's the literal metric of what they're doing right now.

I fucking hate Indians, and I fucking hate Google. I hope the company crashes and burns, and mine can undermine their service stranglehold further. Believe me, people who think like we do are very prevalent and actively trying to take away Google's dreams for good.

With each passing day our ancestors become more and more godly with their wisdom. They knew from the very beginning what would happen if you allowed even one of these degenerates to feel safe in the open. This is why they were persecuted until it became a closet meme. They are inherently anti-life and their entire identity, thus existence, depends solely on their perverted acts. Now a smile crosses my lips every time I remember hearing about the past persecutions and those who continue telling such tales, almost mythical in this day and age where everything is upside down.

It wasn't that long ago (couple of years) that I still thought the live and let live approach could work, but after seeing the massive gains they've made recently exposing their true face, I now see why the Night of Long Knives wasn't just a political move, but one that was necessary. The sodomite will no longer be treated as some mutated insect that only exposes himself at the decline of civilization. No, they will be treated as the disease that they truly are.

=DEATH TO SODOMY=

Slack Technologies, Inc?
Seems a bit of a stretch as I don't think people use any Google product as a Slack alternative, but being "ex-gaming" is a pretty narrow filter.

I, too, identify with Gondola far more than anything else. I used to identify with Wojack, back when I was a broken husk of a man, crippled with depression and >no gf feels. I traveled, and learned, and became whole again.
Maybe we all have, and that's why Gondola has arisen in the past year. Maybe we're all Gondolas now.

Nah, more automotive-related, oddly enough.

Brave just forces advertisers to pay them before any ads show up.

Also, it's not a bad idea to look into Replicant if you're willing to buy a Galaxy phone a couple generations behind.

Dragon Quest for the NES. In the west it was called Dragon Warrior.

The entire series of Dragon Warrior/Quest has great music.

share and enjoy

That webm on the left is a truly impressive example of Gondola engineering.

Whoever paired that music with that song is a true genius.

"sage" goes into the email field

Damn this is neat. Why is it that truly great 8bit gaymes and their soundtracks are always from japan? "Although of a different race, the Japanese were considered by Nazi ideologists such as Himmler as having similar enough qualities with German-Nordic blood to warrant an alliance. " At last I truly see…

Sage goes in every field you dim mongoloid newfag.

saved

Jewgle kikes sure like trying to bury these threads.

Anyone who is boots at UniteTheRight don't forget to chant for James Damore. Fuck google.

There was actually a show on in the UK years back called "The Problem With Gay Men" where a reasonably well-adjusted one went around interviewing these absolutely degenerate bathhouse owners, drug addicts, bugchasers etc. Every one of them, when challenged on their behavior, said "you might as well be straight if you aren't like this".

Conservative attitudes are often motivated by disgust and not fear (muh XYZphobic). Degenerates like the gays are destructive by nature. In that way they are a disease that should be (must be) cleansed. Dr Peterson said on multiple occasions that seeing groups like that is dangerous and I agree. It is dangerous to those groups just as those groups are dangerous to a stable and decent society.

Trying again

Anyone know what might have gone wrong? It is not displaying the video for me but if i dl it is there.

Yes, God hates shit memes.

Pretty sure if I had to live with this everyday I'd a) use my insider knowledge to write viruses that would wipe their datacenters clean, and b) burn the office to the ground shortly after uploading them.

Google are playing with fire, really. It only takes one normal employee pushed too far by this environment to snap and they could lose everything.

perhaps the date was cut out for their own protection

Sounds like a wretched way to live. You can be motivated by positive forces, you dont have to hate the world to be a traditionalist. Be the change you want to see Broseph.

I meant in regards to things like jews, shitskins and faggots. They act like diseases. Typically people who aren't disgusted by disease are more likely to get infected and die. Not surprising then that faggots have high rates of STDs.

Song on the first webm is Crockett's Theme from Miami Vice. Comfy as fuck.

I think gondolas are superficial and gay

Serfdom isn't about ownership of peasant's, that's just slavery, instead it is about the willing employment of the peasants under a lord or official in exchange for resources and/or protection.

In the US, the common man never had to pay any taxes up until well after the Fed was founded and the income tax established.

The greed of the people enabled it. They wanted cheaper imported goods, so they voted to get rid of the tariffs that had earlier enabled them to live in this country never having to interact with the Federal government their entire lives, thinking said income tax would only effect the rich.

Inflation is a hell of a way to cook a live frog.

"Google is getting WH [White House] and State Dept support and air cover. In reality they are doing things the CIA cannot do . . . [Cohen] is going to get himself kidnapped or killed. Might be the best thing to happen to expose Google’s covert role in foaming up-risings, to be blunt. The US Gov’t can then disavow knowledge and Google is left holding the shit-bag."

What the fug

"My evil plan is almost accomplished!!!!!!!!!! Muaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!"

fuck off kike.