dl4.volafile.io/get/6tQ2P4Xrw64Eig/NoMoreReturnsIrritatedPedro.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No wonder Nu Male's Game is shit.

that's their audience.

"Thanks for giving us your money, idiots! We salute you"

Thanks reddit!

like a poem

As if I didn't have enough reasons to hate Ass Fucked Dry

A game by Reddit, for reddit. Who would thought?

What if they will fix all crashes? All people will start looking positively into that boring ass game that it now runs great, without caring for cut down features or blatant repetitiveness of that walking/mining simulator?

Oh god, that's just hilarious.

Hello fellow PC gamers

I've heard you are having trouble with the No Man's Sky. Please see our PS4 support forums.

Post your best laughing .webms, I need to start collecting them for shit like this. Hot damn.

holy shit

I just want to see how bad this shit is going to end.

tumblr detected

Please do not worry

This game is exactly what the developer said it would be
archive.is/M2sXa

Undertale=cancer

Smug anime girls=dank

The fact someone had to explain this to you basically means you need to go back to reddit.

I like how I can run this game in wine, but not on my windows partition.
No, I didn't buy it

at least PC gamers are not cucks

Stay salty

Jesus fucking christ.

It'll get patched eventually and the review on steam will be between mixed and slightly positive.

Frankly the game isn't interesting enough to really have any fun shitposting about after the first few days. The only real frustrating part about it is the game pretty much guaranteed to make a profit since its sold over all major platforms at a stupidly high price, the dev team is low.

Assuming they can make up their ridiculousness marketing budget anyway

stop derailing the thread please

Now look who's talking.

uh-huh.

Buyer's remorse my friend.

Is the torrent out yet?

THERE ALREADY SHILLS SCREAMING ITS A GOTY

GOTY

Why are PCfats always whining about performance? Aren't they supposed to have hyper hardware from the future that can run every game at ten gorillion fps?

You're fucking cancer by even using ut images faggot.

wewlad

where have you been
mediafire.com/download/o5szfb38ocwuo23/No Man's Sky.zip

this is why western games are shit

It all means jack shit when the port is so lazy that it references PS4-specific DLL files.

those fingers

The FPS was procedurally generated

What's an analog of no man's sky in japan? Final Fantasy XV?

(you)

God damn, its like you can feel they were crying while posting these reviews.

I know nothing about this game.

Why does collective Holla Forums hate it?

Olivia from Bolivia and Chad from Chad loved this game.

NO MAN'S SKY IS ACTUALLY AN ART.

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED ITS NOT A GAME

Gee, I wonder.

See

Were you living under a rock this entire time?

undertale = cancer

smug anime girls = cancer

dank = cancer

you may be too edgy for /r/4chan, try halfchan

The sheer concentrated ignorance and stupidity of this post makes looking at it hurt.

Have either of you played this game? I want your firsthand impressions, not something you read online and wanted to believe.

I've heard of it but have done no research.

Reddit is mad at them too though
Are they just full on denial damage control?

I've played the game. It's shit. it's bad. it's not good. that's all the bad words I know in the english language

Πες μου κακές λέξεις

"A mile wide but an inch deep" describes it the best.

HOLY SHIT NOW (((HATERS))) COMPARE THIS GAME TO DONALD TRUMP'S "MAGA" AND THE WALL.

Shills switching tactics!!!!

Did you manage to have any fun while playing it?

Does it have any redeeming qualities?

He knows nothing

We've found a bigger blunder than Fallout 4, haven't we?

It's glorified Starbound, yet people are treating it as if the game comes with a free blowjob. On top of that, the devs hyped up getting to the center of the universe since they released footage of it, and all it ended up being was zooming back, whiting out the screen, and starting in NG+. To give you an even better idea of the quality, changing resolutions on PC was added a week before launch.

Lo he jugado y es una mierda.

And here I thought it could never be beaten, well played Nu Male's Scrotum

When even reddit has changed sides you know you screwed up somewhere.

Some of the art direction does look nice, the few times the planets you land on are not completely fucked by random generation you can actually get some amazing visuals.

That's about it.
And it's a very small case scenario.

If they fixed the crashes it would move it up into an average indie game time waster. Right now it is unplayable and completely undefendable. Its terrible in its current state

At least undertale doesn't crash when you try to play.

So is the the PC version broken? It's on GoG so I wanted to at least give it a pirate.

Made a thread on Holla Forums:
8ch.net/pol/res/7109832.html

Stop derailing

It was marketed with large numbers and pretending procedural generation has never been done before.

The bare minimum is not a defense.

If Undertale crashed while you played it, it would not only look like shit, but it would be unstable and look like shit.

Holy shit, gtfo
>>>Holla Forums7109832

I did not actually my first experience was like this aside from all the technical problmes
At this point I just alt+F4 because I really didn't want to waste another 8 min of just walking and I know I needed to find more materials that are 10 min away/

sorry for long greentext

Well the people I've talked to who bought it can't play it on: A R9 270, a GTX 670 or a GTX 980.

Fucking kill yourself.

That's a fair enough review. Enough for me to be put off this game anyway.

You know, I'll admit I was hyped for this when it was announced.

Almost preordered last month, but lost my job. Kinda thankful now I didn't waste my monies.

You know the funny thing is that I discussed this with a friend for like 15 minutes and we managed to come up with a myriad of small things to make it better

It would've been so easy to make it a good game
so disappointing really

Pisses me off that this is gonna set back the return of space sims again

So he's trying to say people who are disappointed are Trump supporters?

The fun thing is that it's probably true since you have to be a retard to either play this shit or vote for Shillary

So I downloaded a torrent and played a bit.

Honestly this shit just makes me want to reinstall Elite Dangerous or something instead. It really does just feel like a 3D version of Starbound, and after playing through two planets over a few hours I don't really feel like I'm making any kind of meaningful progress (outside of learning bits and pieces of alien language and upgrading my equipment space). Hell I'm pretty sure they couldn't even be bothered to put in planatery rotation or orbits from what I've seen (or actual stars for that matter); it seems that the skybox moves around to simulate rotation but the actual planets, space stations etc. sit still.

It all just seems so half-assed.

The game is a walking simulator. Every other mechanic introduced is to make the walking as tedious and annoying as possible.

I guess the devs didn't figure that games are meant to be fun.

Don't forget that one of their solutions for the ps4 is retarded and sounds like its also a bug.

the game is only 2.5gb so you can try it for yourself

Everyone is bullying you, but you did alright with that link, it does work when you click on it.

We still got the next suicide watch coming up soon: Star Shitizen

Where can I find more of these?

Undertale is a decent indie RPG and was worth the 5$ I paid for it, music was great. Fans ruined the thing though and made it impossible to talk about.

Hmm so it's horribly unoptimized? Well why would I expect any different it's a modern game advertised by Sony of course it runs like crap on PC.

So it runs so bad it's not even worth pirating huh. What a mess.

oc donut steel

I honestly doubt people will be salty about Star Citizen

ebig memey my friend.

every link works here and lets you click on it, dumbass.com

At least it will be easy to make a linux port.

Quints, btw

Also nms will get a dlc 100%

fug

Fucking beautiful

Satan confirms.

I dunno mang, its shaping up right now to be another Mighty "Better than Nothing" Nine with how much cash its raking in, the delays, and how more cult-like the fans have been

good job

Quints confirms

ahahaha

Oh no.

WE DID IT REDDIT

FUCKING CONFIRMED

The basics of the game are already out, and it works, it seems to be what people wanted.
The only way it would be a disappointment would be if the game just was completely broken on release.

lel

also, it has no content

ayy

Glitches just keep happening.

And happening.

From what I hear it does.
It literally just needs to be Elite Dangerous with more ships and first person stuff, that's it, that's all the content it needs

The fix is called "kill yourself"

Some one screencap these quints

We smug anime girl thread now?

Even more pathetic than NMS drones are SC drones. At least NMS got released with some shred of content to it.

memes = memes
memes^memes = s(1…memes)memes
√memes = cancer

Maybe if anyone cared about FFXV. Not even the Japs want that shit.

10/10

FFXV is aimed at fujoshi though.

you're an even worse cancer

Maybe thats why? FF is supposed to be an RPG series from the first 6 games I played as a kid, right? How'd it go from that to full on gay boy band hack and slash?

FUCK YOU

you got a problem?

I have no fucking clue. I have less of an idea why SE would spend millions of dollars making a game for an audience that is already a niche within a niche.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

#triggered

I don't even get what he's doing, is he trying to piss off the reddit?

Since I'm assuming most of you don't go there as you shouldn't, I've been digging the salt mines, and it's like 80% people shitting on the game right now. The "H8ers" have overwhelmed the fanbois

www.reddit.com/r/nomansskythegame front page is shitting on the game.

Stgggs is on top of his game as always.

Second pic isn't wrong, technically.

Oy vey~!

lol

you mean 1st pic said anything dumb?

Thats supposed to be an insult? Kek.

I mean 1st pic said something smart. Too smart for a sick and crooked murderer at any rate.

I am still seeing ps4 shills, that would prefer to buy ps4 version because of bugs.

Its an obvious plot of sony.

If anything mentioning this just added fuel to the fire. Granted I hear it got patched and it seems to have some effect, but I doubt people seem to focus on that now, and even then they'll have to admit the game has very little "game" to it, its more like a tech demo for their engine than a proper game.

Stgggs is such a sweet heart. Plus, the ending hits the nail right on the head.

That or the PC port was just an attempt to make money on what will quickly become bargain bin fodder.

I've watched a few videos on it.

Basically, it's minecraft, except you don't create, you explore instead. gazillions of randomly generated worlds, which sucks the fun out of it because they're random and you'll be doing the same shit on each.

reviewers collectivley summed it up like this:

Subnautica is a similar premise, except it's under the sea, you can build your own bases and power them using collected bio-fuel or build a nuclear generator to bypass that process, you can go through random areas and explore, building yourself a niche in the sea as you study and steadily gain cooler and cooler inventions as you find more and more things as you go deeper and deeper into the darkest depths of the sea, dodging gigantic wildlife and sea monsters.

Same with Minecraft, as you go deeper into the earth's crust, things steadily get more and more spooky, with you eventually crafting a portal to hell in a quest to find more and more materials to build with, and eventually building a portal to "The End", defeating the boss and "ending" the game, but after that you're free to do as you wish.

In no man's sky, you build nothing but ship upgrades that increase the ship stats or guns to better farm for materials and defend yourself against wildlife, all random.

And they hyped it like Moleneux at a dick sucking convention. It's a fucking minecraft clone for god's sake. not even a good one, as all the others have tons of features and things to do, despite being aimless.

You can't just throw random shit at a board and expect it to be a good game. There's tons of location possibilities and wildlife configurations, sure, but you can't interact with any of it outside of shooting rocks for mats and killing wildlife.

whats wrong with that?
:^)

I always hated minecraft, but compared to NMS, it's a game of the year.

It's the same. You're getting first hand impressions from other websites instead of first hand impressions from Holla Forums.
Are you retarded?

this day is wonderful

Also, as user here said, no multiplayer of any sort. It's not even a meme game, you can't build support for it without players interacting.

It's a fucking sandbox where you can't play with the other kids. where's the fun in that?

Even the comments section on the igg page is complaining about performance issues.

don't use link shorteners.com/zj8a9zp

A failure like this is like christmas morning for me

Who else is getting comfy?

I've brought my comfiest music for you all

(Checked)

Cheer up.

The game is shit. You can feel it they put no attention to the details. Also, the PC version is a direct port from PS4. Shit clunky limited controls, shit menu, shit graphics, shit sounds.

Game gets boring after a few hours, and you have to be mentally ill to find it interesting after more than 24 hours of play time.

Alright, alright…

igg-games.com/no-mans-sky-free-download-gog.html

No self awareness

But user, there is literally 18 quintillion planets. You'll never explore that many in only 24 hours. There's always something new and unique to find in No Man's Sky!

WE'VE DONE IT LADS
THE DEVIL IS DEAD

also hope you get a good job for your next one, m8.

where's the fucking source?

Well, there are suns, but they are just background.

The Devil is vanquished daily through prayer.

The devil will return with lots of dlc

Meanwhile, games two decades old let you do that and more.

hahaha they made an even more boring Elite Dangerous

didn't think that was possible

Don't worry guys, Star Citizen will save us from space game mediocrity! Wew!

How long before GamerGate gets blamed?

I pirated the GoG version, and I have to say this is one of the worst ports I've ever seen.

It already was archive.is/cOK1g

A lot of people myself included were hype because they thought it was gonna be Space Engine but with gameplay and stuff to do.

You can't be surprised that the denial is this big, that's what hype does after all.

No, as that post was made before the triple 6 double 0.

It has been canceled out.

Maybe it's disappointing because it's not that fucking hard to make a glowing sphere, with a death field around it

Why wasn't your hype killed when you saw actual gameplay?

You are unseasoned user and you will die come the winter.

Why would you ever think that? I never understood relating to Minecraft or Space Engine for that matter. They never showed free building or anything like that.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Nu Male Sky doesn't know what they're doing. They knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Nu Male Sky is exactly what the developer said it would b e.

I bet it's Mark.

Stop bullying Mark

Had the morbid curiosity to watch part of totalcancer's video on it. Looks like 720p with aliasing all over the place, textures set to low, frameskips all over the place. Doesn't this guy have a nuclear power plant for a PC? How fucking bad is this port?

Wait, what!?

GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA

he's trolling, although in this day and age you can't tell so easily anymore

Our board owner is just that kind of yid.

It's an obvious fucking joke.

Thats clearly supposed to represent our lives blinking past us, its still the 10/10 game Sony ever wanted for easy sheqels

I don't have a steam. You do it.

Yeah, Mark. Of course it is.

Someone spoil the "center of the universe" bullshit for me please.

Ah…

Oh boy.

NG+ without the +

Fuck off Mark

I bet you're one of them

And without the new.

and without the game

Shit taste in anime, good taste in video games.

I am suriprised, Mark.

Jesus

Wait… 360 hours in skyrim. Lets scratch good taste in video games.

Prepare to have your mind blown.

I'm guilty of that as well

What is it with jew devs "saluting" their audience?

shitposting in group chat now

It's OP

Its like "Sieg Heil", but for sjws.

gabencuck please

At least reddit didn't take overkill's shit.

NG+ stands for Newly Generated Plus, I don't know how you anons were thinking in weird terms such as games and shit.

But there's no "plus".

The "plus" is the experience

Good lord

There is a plus, you have the "fun" of exploring all the planets all over again and starting your art experience from the start!

I am sure it's just auto correct. what he meant to say is Newly Generated Planets™.

Yeah, nigger, I've played maybe two hours of it.
You can't rebind menu keys, the ships can't fucking stop, only fly forward, backward or forward slightly faster, there's no fucking yaw, so when you try to yaw-turn, your shit rolls, even though there's dedicated roll keys. The procedural generation is ass, since it usually generates shit within other shit, or makes half the map fucking float. There is no system map, only a map of the whole galaxy, which you can't fucking control, because it handles like a fat spic trying to hop a fence. New ships are expensive as shit, and you can't just get the one you fucking want, an NPC driving it has to park in the station at the same time as you, and then you have to fucking catch him in the five seconds he sits there before taking off again, and jew the ship from him. Ground combat is shit, space combat doesn't happen. Performance is obviously shit, but I haven't crashed once yet.

They didnt take their shit for all of two seconds until Ovk removed microtransactions, then went back to sharing chibi fanart of Chains and demanding Overkill add even more power creep to lower the game's already non-existent difficulty.

UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS

THIS NIGGER

Well time for another one

Jesus fuck

How dare you expect your 300$ video card to perform better than a budget PC from 3 years ago? Stop being so entitled.

Watched Angry Joe's Stream and he went through the 5 stages of grief in his stream from the 5hr to 6hr15min mark. Wish I could get just that part of his stream to cut a 2min 5 stages grief webm.

I never wanted to (you) another post from an entirely different website as hard as I do now.

He doesn't realize he is talking about himself.

and without the

You know why game restarts after you complete it?

BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO START NEW GAME WITHOUT DELETING SAVES MANUALLY

hahahaha omg fam this game is so fucking bad, it's hilarious

I figured it'd be boring and mediocre

but it's disaster level

And I haven't even been given control yet.

HOLY FUCK SHUT THIS SHIT OFF

1.5/10

.5 for the salt it's generated for me

overall I want my bandwidth back

why did i read the comments
this game really is a numale orgy

So does this game even hod a candle to Space Engine? Seriously it essentially has everything this game has minus the shitty farming for supplies and broken wild life.

Even people who dislike the game and say it makes up for it by being a constant screensaver can't compare it to this game.

and without

Pull out your bingo cards and mark off "The game was never going to exceed your expectations"

Its great that we already knew how they were going to defend this game, this bingo card is almost perfect.

Update: I alt tabbed the game to make this post.

I can not tab back in.

and

NMS doesn't have any suns

Wew

I'm making a second round of that shit (I've never seen so much rationalization over a broken game), still have 4 blanks to fill.

Just wait until Star Citizen comes out :^)

if it actually does..

but its wife does.

Add a "These are just people who hate the game because its broken, wait for the patches it will get better."

Or "Uninstalling now is bad, they will fix all the bad stuff, you don't want to lose your preorder ship (which breaks the game)"

They already made 666 pages of salt.

I think this salt is even more greater than the f4 one.

Seriously though, no exaggeration, the hitching is literally unplayable bad on my fucking 1070

I got that covered already. Might as well upload what I've got so far.

UNLIMITED SALT WORKS
Is this the greatest amount of salt we have ever seen over a videogame, Holla Forums?

The ride never fucking ends.

What did TB say now?

That acronym belongs to Unreal Tournament you ill-bred dog sniffer.

It's made by an indie developer so it's completly fine for the game performance to be a complete trainwreck

He said the game was shit and refunded it with 25000 viewers.

Nah fallout salt party was best. We were getting actual death threats from redditors.

Great so far. All I got is "All these bad reviews must be Xbox nerds who are sad that they have no games"

I think it is.

Someone didn't get the memo, they new keyword is "spicy".

He said the game is broken for a lot of people. Also insinuated that the reason why the game got delayed for PC was to try and keep the negative press away from the PS4 version.

Do you think they'll be another salt party when Nuka World comes out?

it all makes sense now

Has anyone else here actually played it (no, not paid for it)?

It's unplayable on my 1070 and I'm wondering how it is for you faggots if you wasted the 3 gigs

Torrented the game. Here's some of the shit I've experienced.

This game is a goddamn mess. The screencap shit is beyond me.

meant to reply to

Which one is the lady?

I think we may have surpassed F4 salt-levels here, at least day-one salt

No Man's Sky - the animation

I wonder if that guy was a skinny beta or a fat beta

Oh yeah, especially if its a shitty 2 quest thing. Odds are if it drops and we can start spilling the ending everywhere, people are gonna be p-issed.

She looked really similar to this one

KEK

I played it
1. Voice lines have no audio control, it will always be loud unless you lower the volume of your system
2. Beast computer and stutters, turned every setting down and it still ran like ass
3. Alt+tab breaks the game, can't get back into it
4. Takes forever to move around on foot, stamina runs out fast
5. Mining and shit is lame
6. Finding creatures is lame
7. Shit is supposed to look beautiful, but with all settings low it looks like it should have been made in 1994, but STILL lags like shit

Over all I rate it shit / donkey dick

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT ASS DONKEY DICK GAME

Does uh, does he get you need to buy the game in steam to review it?

nice sit-com

You can buy it and refund after you make a review

This this link Dolphin porn?

Anyone have any idea on how to download Twitch vods? I want to grab the Irritated Pedro stream.

holy fuck how lazy can you get

sadly no.I wish it were

One spot left (also added "you can't impartially review the game if it doesn't launch!")

Holy shit! Are there screencaps out there?

Hazel McKendrick is a "transmale lesbian" aka a bull dyke

I have nothing against "them" "they" get a lot less credit for transitioning than the Batwus of the world

twitter.com/innesmck/status/714190891544666113

I played the GOG pirate with 970 and it runs fine. It's super boring though, just grind and mine shit, planets look the same, aliens are useless. After an hour I don't think I'll be coming back to grind some more fuel just to go to the next random samey system and repeat

Embed related.
I got death threats in the post i made in kikebook

THIS IS WHY IT DOESN'T WORK

Good to know that our efforts at Galactical Salt Party paid off.

MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS!

So the devs are all white men? Uh oh nobody let polygon or kotaku know. All the negative press the game is getting I could see them trying to score some clicks by piling on with accusations of racism and sexism.

uh.. what? Yes, yes you can.
I has to be within the week of purchase and you cannot of earned any trophies. They let you keep the game too until you delete it. Then it's gone forever
return to the store you bought it from

10/10 satire, hopefully NMS faggots will read this and realize just how crazy they sound.

Holy SHIT that is lazy. What they essentially did is linked the recharge function of the jetpack to collision in GENERAL.

Not the generated floor, EVERY FUCKING SURFACE.

They didn't link it to "bottom collision box (which is essentially no-clipped to avoid messing with other boxes, but still functions, it's like a hitbox) touching surface", with another collision box around the character's width to prevent wall collision activation, they have one box period.

They don't have a floor system, they didn't even think to engineer their player collision box system to function the way they want to, it's just "any surface" as a condition for recharge.

This is basic Unity shit. How many dullards are on this fucking team?

Still you are fucking degenerate and should gas yourself.

Holy shit this game runs like total ass.

Maybe shit is different where you live but every store where I live will not let you return any kind of open media (games, movies, CDs, etc.) It changed here around the early 00s stores said customers were copying the stuff and returning it. If you can return on the PSN store Sony does not let anybody know about it, that trophy limitation seems extremely limiting though.

Me not having anything against them doesn't mean they are not SJW cancer whose priorities are only enabling the west to get further crushed by the false song of globalism.

As an aside, how about you gas yourself? You are degenerate scum who contributes nothing to this world, and can't even get your own personal shit together. Do it already. No one even likes you, and you're a failure to your people. The only way to end this disgrace of your life is to end it now. Get some rope, tie a noose, and kill yourself.

Am I doing it right?

every fucking time.

I could really go for an H-Manga featuring cute girls in Nazi uniforms right now.

Can't wait for CrowbCat's video on it. I know he will make one.

Are you alright, user? They ARE sjw cancer. Its because of that creature the game doesn't fucking run well, because it PROGRAMMED IT. The creature that is female, pretending to be male for fetishism sex play, and probably pegging entire nu male crowd she is working with.

I know that feel

What the transmale SJW programmer of NMS has to say about #GamerGate

twitter.com/search?q=gamergate from:innesmck&src=typd

The lead programming trans-slut plays pokemon go in meanwhile.

This explains shit gameplay.

The only games they made before this one was called Joe Danger and it was just a generic biking game where you collect coins and make levels.

There is nothing wrong with UT, in fact it is currently the best modern multiplayer shooter

Undertale on the other hand is dogshit and belongs exclusively on places such as reddit or tumblr.

Learn to read, idiot, I didn't say they are not SJW cancer. I said me not hating them personally doesn't mean they are not. I find them amusing, and it is a fact that "transmen" don't even as much attention as "transwomen" as "transmen" are often treated as gender traitors by feminists.

¿Que?
Is 66600 > 66666 ?
Only in your head, m8,

Yeah, I get around the trophy limitation by having separate PSN accounts. One for playing and one for purchasing games. Look out though.. some shitty developers give you trophies just for starting the game so that you cant request a refund. Also, I get around the returning games by doing this at GameStop and have been doing so for years:
They can't tell me shit.

You should already understand that appreciating anything from leftist culture marxism culture is degeneracy.

No matter if man transitions into woman or woman transitions into man.

The best thing to come from this shitheap.

Yeah, I just checked his profile after I posted that.

Got CrowbCat is great.

Archive of their gamergate tweets archive.is/sY4Tv

Pic related archive.is/najHk

Save it user, and post in next thread.

Thats just a teaser, the real thing will be great.

Thanks user, I think you scared me straight.

That's no boy.

No, that's not a twink, that's a female.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE DEVS THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING BROKEN AHAHAHAHAHA

My switch to 2d was inevitable, I suppose.

Oh fuck

No Man's Land: The Game (round 2 - salty planet edition)

Sky, not Land. The fuck is wrong with me?

8E8ightC-han

Does anyone know the context for that video?

Dude, what the fuck. I don't know what one has to endure to become rage incarnate like that.

korean starcraft streamer who does stupid shit for views

Jesus fucking christ.
I feel so much better about myself after seeing this. At least I'm not that autistic.

That's redundant, though.

Impressive. Not the act, but his screams. He sounds like a bat outta hell.

VALHALLA
SHINY AND CHROME

Aaand?

Sony thanked Reddit and Neogaf at E3.

FOR FREE

tbh that animu MAGA grill guy is being sarcastic but otherwise holy shit

I wouldn't be surprised if he was being honest. You'd be amazed how far people are willing to go to defend this game.

No, the reason is Jews in the upper management of publishing and developer companies.

Yeah, that one's pretty obviously a joke. It should stay in the image though because it's funny.

Pretty sure one of the requirements of art is that it's hand crafted

Not in today's hellish art (((community)))

Good God have you seen the abortions talentless SJW and feminists, liberals and niggers have shat out?

Here's a teaser for what I'm currently working on:
dl4.volafile.io/get/6tQ2P4Xrw64Eig/NoMoreReturnsIrritatedPedro.mp4

This is a prime example of why we cannot tolerate 4 am avatarfagging. I have seen you assholes multiple times doing this shit outside of your containment thread. Having a containment thread is supposed to be the whole excuse as to why we tolerate blogposting avatarfags. Now we have to deal with this bullshit outside of it as well.

Ban all avatarfags

Seems nice. I imagine it will get violent very fast after this point. Can you link to the channel you are going to upload it to? I am going to bed and I want to see the final product.

Sometimes, life is worth living, y'know.

I'll post it in one of these threads. Don't worry you won't miss it.

I better not, you fucking faggot.

You guys have autism, he's being sarcastic, BLATANTLY.

HEAVIER SIGH

I hope he's trolling because wtf, that doesn't even make any sense.
Thats literally not how it works IRL.
For example.
Let's say you shoah all the Jews. Do you get put back to where you started, or are they now gone and is the world saved? Latter.

If Dark Souls 3 isn't in the list, it isn't Mark.

Wait. How can Nick Valentine have a brother? He's a synth. Robots can't have brothers. That doesn't make any sense.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

No it is obvious satire. Its stupid to put an obvious joke in the compilation of retards. Try to handle your autism.

now that's what i call a classic copypasta my friend

#triggered

I didn't play Far Harbour but Valentine's brain was copied from a pre war detective. I'm assuming that the detective had a brother whose brain was also taken.

And yes that means I played the base game, the writing really is far worse than you can even imagine. I knew it would be awful going into it after seeing what they did in Fallout 3 but this is just impressively incompetent. and no I didn't fucking pay for it

Holy crap the delusion.

oldest meme in the book

Why exactly did he become so famous anyways? There's plenty of hack frauds that made unpopular art while alive then died without their art ever being recognized afterwards.

probably a forced meme, like most classical things

[poe's law intensifies]

Ey buddy, post your specs? I've got a friend (he's a filthy casual but a good lay) who bought it and says it runs smooth as silk on his rig, and his stuff's mid tier.

Just wanna see if it's got funny optimisation over certain brands.

Because in life, he was a true memer.
Classic memery, right there.