"Why Are Whites So Obsessed Over and Desired Physically?"

"The European Phenotype is so Desired that it Literally Shaped History"

First are some historical tidbits proving just how obsessed arabs are with white women

Hell, even muhammad himself enticed his men to conquer other tribes by promising them blonde women.

answering-islam.org/authors/shamoun/blonde_fetish.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
rtvslo.si/svet/italija-policija-zasegla-ladjo-nemskih-humanitarcev/429279
rtvslo.si/svet/tunizijski-ribici-preprecili-privez-ladje-z-evropskimi-skrajnimi-desnicarji/429451
qz.com/774588/artificial-intelligence-judged-a-beauty-contest-and-almost-all-the-winners-were-white/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#Archaic_African_hominins
vdare.com/articles/blondes-have-deeper-roots
cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/skiing/lindsey-vonn-wins-super-g-race-stokes-rivalry-with-tina-maze-1.1290726
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
wsj.com/articles/what-swedes-give-up-for-free-money-1502752745?mod=djemMER
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you notice that people like Assad and other high-class middle-easterners look european, it's not likely because of some long-held european dynasty hold out from the greco-roman period(Though they do exist, and the women are frequently enslaved by ISIS as sex slaves), but more likely the sultans, omans, and princes securing the most attractive, and thus whitest women they could, eventually whitening their bloodlines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

When you notice that people like Assad and other high-class middle-easterners look european, it's not likely because of some long-held european dynasty hold out from the greco-roman period(Though those do exist, and are always targeted for slaving raids by Al Qaeda and ISIS raids to secure the women), but more likely the sultans, omans, and princes securing the most attractive, and thus whitest women they could, eventually whitening their bloodlines. Barbary slave traders raided europe and secured millions of white women that were sold into sexual slavery in the mediterranean, going as far as Iceland to do so(One would imagine that an Icelandic woman would cost a fortune).

woops, had to split my OP in two and repeated a paragraph.

Idk, maybe after we figure out why unhealthy people vote for welfare we can figure it out.

This exact thread was tried not that long ago

A small minority of whites just don't understand this, probably because they grew up around all whites and are very naive. The biggest thing non-whites want from us is not our gibs, our societies, but our women. Thousands of years of sexual selection has made us extremely exotic and attractive, and because of this non-whites are so desperate for white women that young single men are currently flooding europe by the tens of thousands daily just at the promise of getting a white woman.

Nigga, a black panther is a "phenotype", a ginger is a phenotype. A fucking White couple can't give birth to a nigger because "lol recombination of recessive genes". Whites are an easily distinguishable by morphology and genetics geographical population therefore A FORMAL TAXON not a genetic recombination that occasionally happens with various degrees of frequency depending on the degree of genetic isolation from conspecific populations.

All species desire to breed with the strongest and most capable of their kind.
If the races are to be considered subspecies that are able to recognize each other as potential mates then it is only reasonable that the brown skins subconsciously want their offspring to be whiter than they are.

They should be asking why are non-whites so obsessed with whites.

Well the physical appearance of europeans is what I was referring to. There is evidence that the specific features of blonde and red hair, blue and green eyes were sexually selected for. A lot of broscientists explain light eyes in the european population as some sort of adaptation to see in the dark, light hair as something to do with vitamin D and so on. In reality, it's more likely in my opinion that these traits showed up in pre-indo european populations as "mutations" and then were vigorously sexually selected for, and because of the climate these light features were not detrimental to their survival so the people with the trait survived. Suddenly a population that has these sexually selected traits, along with light skin which is indeed a direct adaptation to the climate, now exists and is contrasted to a population of dark, short, brown people like arabs. After encountering these incredibly exotic europeans, arabs are so obsessed to the point that one white woman is worth like 16 of their own ugly brown women and african women are worth even less. They do slave raids to capture women in western europe and as far north as Iceland, conquer Spain and demand virgin white women as tributes, and enslave slavic and balkan women in the east(Ottomans). The arab rulers all take white brides and whiten their blood lines to the point that the princes literally turn out blonde in historical sources.

The whole point is to understand this dichotomy and how the rapefugee crisis is directly related. All these men are looking for white women in europe.

Pale coloration and exotic colors are typical in domesticated species. The phenotypes for these otherwise disadvantages features don't normally exist without human intervention.
Domesticated species are selectively bred by humans to be friendly towards other humans and generally less aggressive.
My theory is that europeans have selectively bred themselves to be friendlier, which has enabled them to build more advanced civilization, but has the side effect of making them vulnerable to aggressive humans, whom they treat too kindly.

That's entirely possible too. I remember reading of that wolf domestication study in Russia, where the wolves started turning lighter colors and with lighter features after becoming domesticated. Either way there was definitely sexual selection involved and europeans today are in a unique position.

It comes with the territory of being the most advanced iteration of a genus of animal by leaps and fucking bounds

I don't think your theory really works since domesticated animals tend to also be less intelligent and appear more juvenile than their ancestors. Whites are the contrary, they intelligent and mature in appearance.

they are*

Actually it was silver foxes, not wolves.

To the OP, I don't care why they want to murder us and take our women, all that matters is that they suffer their transgressions against us.

Too bad mixbreeds hold sets of genes incompatible with each other and result in generational diseases and incompetencies.
Oh that explains a lot.

Tell that to geneticists who primarily work in universities where; when able to actually fund, publish, and disseminate their research ; they must use words and sequences of words like population groups, clines, cultures, ethnicities, and other words in place of race or species.

The results of that extended study can be seen in domestication of all wild animals.
In short, the results show that not only do genes that supposedly affect behavior often affect other traits thus changing appearance drastically when selecting for behavior, but also that those behaviors which are beneficial in the wild result in various maladaptions in captivity, self harm, over aggression etc.

First of all: we are no niggers. Secondly the beautiness of a white person is resembling the achievements of our race as a whole. which makes niggers and other subhumans angry in a subconscious way

Probably about the same thing that's going on now, user. The little white girls are still likely the most expensive. Does that make you feel special?

Dear lord spoiler please!

White women are the property of white men.

Is that actually what spics look like? Are a lot of them really fat like that? They look almost like Indonesians - what is it about brown skin specifically that causes not only superficial ugliness, but ugliness in behaviour and posture as well? East Asians have quite fair skin, and they're generally much better behaved than their browner cousins to the south west. Why is it that brown skin, whether the people be from Africa, Asia, Australia + islands, or the Americas, always, without fail, indicate savagery?

Because out of africa theory was disproven and the human genus is not one species.
Get it yet?

Same with the island niggers in the pacific. Especially if taken out of their original culture and to mix with a western culture, they're fucking animals.
The respect based cultures they had back home served them far better, you'd think they were a different race. Get smart to superiors and they'd bash your ass.
Here, they'll just call the police and nothing happens.

Dobro vprašanje

We are the god race.

Sam res.

lol if you go by the quran description Muhammad himself was white as fuck.

(((White)))

Yes we know he was you torfag

If you go by the same documents, the Earth is flat and the sun comes out of a mud puddle surrounded by niggers.

If I was a legend, people would describe me a lot more pleasantly than I actually am.

Thick, dirty-blond hair would become "Like a lion" and my incredibly pale skin would be "angelic" or something.

But there is something which has been recorded a lot and goes directly against what people think they know.

Those who are prettier actually tend to be more intelligent.

Facial symmetry, jawlines, all that good stuff - not "Well his beard is trimmed in such a way" - the idea of a "douchebag" appearance is just that.

The idea of beauty and intelligence being inseparable, and that faking beauty is the same as faking intelligence. And thus, every time, it comes across as cheap and deceitful.

Look, I'm just saying how funny and ironic it is. Look up his description

Muhammad, the Prophet of the Islamic Faith (AD 570-632), the founder of the Islamic religion, was apparently fair-skinned;
Umar, described the Prophet thus:

“his face was not fat nor rounded; it was white tinged with red“. [Guillaume (1987) 726.]

Most authorities on the issue appear to prefer that Muhammad was brunet, but Henric von Schwerin has stated that:

“Red-hair is still honoured amongst Moslems as the Prophet Mohammed himself was reported to have red hair.”
[von Schwerin (1960) 27.]

Caliph Ali (AD 656-661), a first cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad, was also renowned for his blond hair, as were his descendants, who founded the Shi’ite branch of Islam. [Grant (1981) 84-85; Lewis (1990) 36.]

It would also appear that many of the numerous and diverse rulers of Moorish Spain, were racially Nordic; the Spanish historian Enrique Sordo, informs us that:

“Most of the caliphs were fair or ginger-haired with blue eyes, which seems to show a preponderance of Berber or Germanic blood.” [Sordo (1962) 24.]

During her lifetime Aisha, the Prophet’s beloved wife, gained the epithet humayra, a word which has been translated as “light,” “reddish,” or “fair,” but whose meaning can be most accurately rendered as “blonde.” [Baltzer (1934) 206; Lewis (1990) 36; Vollers (1910) 91.] Subsequently, she has become known to the Islamic peoples as “Aisha the Blonde.” [Günther (1930) 168.]

Like the few arts of him that exist, the sandniggers all draw him sandnigger as hell but he wasn't anything like that in reality. He was a white man ruling over them like Aztecs worshiped white skinned as "Gods". They are all savages who lust and worship whiteness.

tl;dr

What I'm trying to say is while sandniggers are butthurt as hell crying about not insulting Islam and fuck the white slags and kill whitey and shit they are basically following a religion started by a guy with red hair and white skin and blue eyes. It's funny as shit.

He was a sandnigger. End of story

takle mamo

They also just have massive hang-ups and inferiority complexes about being lower-tier than us. You see it in literally every other race. With the Asians it's more passive but definitely there, with the Arabs it's much more aggressive.

Being able to have our women is like feeling on our level for them, at least superficially.

Ok. But what about the Egyptian Pharaohs with red hair and European DNA? What are they?

And it will always remain, mudslimes worship a man with red hair, white skin, and blue eyes. Every time they defend someone who insults Islam or Muhammad, they are defending the guy that looks nothing like them and probably fooled them all as a joke because shitskins are so stupid.

The Pharohs were either old Mediterranean (as opposed to the current mixed meds) or Nordic types. Cant remember which but red hair means probs Nords.

rtvslo.si/svet/italija-policija-zasegla-ladjo-nemskih-humanitarcev/429279
rtvslo.si/svet/tunizijski-ribici-preprecili-privez-ladje-z-evropskimi-skrajnimi-desnicarji/429451

So what exactly are you trying to say OP. Nonwhites want whites, that is nothing new. The lesser races instinctively know we are superior, because we are.

This is the board of peace though, we don't have to hide our powerlevel.

Underrated comment.

Peace be with you.

But that's precisely what's happening.

Aye it goes pretty deep.

Same with some of the odd stereotypes I've heard.

Poor health is why modern Brits, Americans and Germans tend to be on the less-than-pretty side.

But I've seen it quite often, when a chubber loses weight and gains health, they're suddenly third-world-model tier.

Healthy white Europeans are gorgeous compared to most. Hell, before I went and deleted my FB/Instagram, I remember I had a petite Indian bird from Sixth Form, about a year after I left, "liked" a gym photo which I had posted.

Around 6 months prior.

Anecdotal, but that stuff happens.

The only thing preventing any healthy white guy from getting laid is opportunity. Lack of balls, basically, and white women are, especially, the most emotional and irrational of the bunch.

Which gives them a huge loyalty towards their own, which takes an incredible amount of effort to break.

Even the best of the third world take no persuading, no emotional issues or baggage, to seek out a white guy.

Yet despite a heavily concerted effort from Communists and… Communist accessories - whites are still extraordinarily loyal to their own.

I ain't gonna go full Holla Forums and say that every other group is downright inferior. Niggers are a lot of fun, often not particularly bright, but having one or two in an office can be a lot of fun.

Here's an experiment for you:

Learn a modern European language. For me, I speak German.

You'll find a pattern. If you meet a healthy German who speaks English well enough to speak with you, compare them to the other people present.

Take makeup, health and circumstance into account - and it'll become abundantly clear that not only is "superiority" present, but plainly visible.

Out of Africa theory is irrelevant anyway. Even if Europeans were once Africans, clearly some serious shit has happened since then. Selective breeding can change inherited range of IQ and temperament very quickly.

OP confirmed for being a classy gentleman with superb taste

(Checked)

Is this the famous reddit spacing I've heard so much about?

The same reason the only footprints on the moon were left by whites.

The OP lists sources which explain those accounts, IE the rulers and important arabs took white brides because they were the most desired and attractive, so their descendants and thus the rulers became fucking blonde. But the idea that arabs are white is ridiculous.

So it's possible Muhammad was white looking if he came from an important family where the fathers were rich enough to buy white brides, and I would be surprised if Muhammad's descendants didn't have blonde hair. All this reinforces though is their obsession with whites, not that Islam's sick arab-centric ideology should be attributed to whites.

I have never seen a spic IRL that wasn't 5'1 and fat with tribal facial features (microcephaly, weak jaws, unibrows, beady eyes, etc). All of those hot latin girls paraded around on TV simply do not exist. I nave NEVER seen one. I am 100% convined they are tan white women with brown eyes and hair and chola makeup.

It's the same for white men, too.
Feels gud

Pretty much this. There's a reason everyone from the (short, brown-haired, swarthy) Romans to the (short, brown-haired, swarthy) Arabs to the (short, brown-haired, swarthy) Turks paid a premium for northern European women.

They do exist, but they have some Euro admixture. If you think having some Euro admixture makes you white, then I invite you to your shower room faggot.

Asian women are for unambitious or low quality white men. Yes you can get a girlfriend in a week if you fly to Asia just like you can win sports games if you go play with elementary schoolers. Same with flying to Peru or even Africa. But African men are flooding the shores of europe looking for white women so that should tell you that these ugly brown people don't even particularly want their own women.

Just look in the US, any negroid athlete or rapper that gets money trades up for a white woman as soon as they possibly can, Mexicans are OBSESSED with white women and even the odd Asian man tries to get white women as status symbols to improve their standing in their community, IE they were "good enough" to get a white girl. If they do succeed Asian women suddenly are obsessed with that Asian man because if a white girl saw something in him, he must be quite the catch.

Yes.

I ignore this shit when I'm trying to make Islam about arabs.

This is possible, but what he is trying to refute in doing so is just as possible. There is no reason why the upper class couldn't be the remnants, perhaps mixed with arabs to some extent, of the original meds of the region. Just like how the caste system in India was a racial preservation mechanism.
You could do tests of Y-DNA and mtDNA on those specific groups, but all you would know for sure is how people like Assad came to be that exist today, you couldn't prove what mohommad was at all.
Sure, obviously. But whites did used to have the entire region before and they did get wiped out, whether it was from all being killed or simply all the women taken as slaves.

Yeah I agree that's an interesting poi..
You best be kidding you nigger.

I'm not promoting ricecooking, just saying white men are valued among the lesser races as well as white women.

I agree that there are a lot of examples of white looking rules of nonwhites. I believe some of Genghis Khan's descendants had red hair and green eyes. And I know that it is on good evidence that Buddha was recorded as having blue eyes. Could be remnants of Indo-Aryan civilization, the other explanation is that the highest status men of non-white societies bought or enslaved white women and took them as their brides and thus the ruling bloodline was whitened. I don't think there is any doubt that is what happened in the case of the Moors.

Except for the Vandals, who after fighting their way through Europe all settled in Northern Africa.

Honestly, even if you wanted to do that same exact thing, there is no reason not to just fly to some poorer slav area. Most people won't be able to tell your kids aren't whatever ethnicity you are anyway given people like
think that mestizos must be white.

go birdwatching or something, because i assume the hugely varietavistockd colorations of these wild animals will flabbergast you and you might even learn something from that
it is artificial selection, mostly by potential mates, and much less so by humans, that selects for bright coloration

It's not quite the same thing either because slav women aren't as easy as asians and beaners. Some of the most ambitious white men go for slav women because they are extremely attractive, like Donald Trump. They are poorer than western women but they don't have low masculinity standards that asian women do to the point where a sonic t-shirt wearing autist that collects miniature trains can get a Thai bride.

these cucked machinations be mods are a large part of what institavistockd the largest exodus from 4cuck
v a r i e g a t e d colorations

rèeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeeeeee

This is an important redpill because it undermines the idea that all the rainbow people of the world can all be happy ethnic nationalists and leave each other alone and whites will be fine like some white nationalists believe. Ethnic nationalism is almost a european concept nowadays, non-whites have little to gain and much to lose if they were to cut themselves off from white people. Why would a bunch of arab men want ethnic nationalism and to live in their own countries when they've been invading europe for over a thousand years to conquer us and enslave white women? Why would sub-saharan africans want ethnic nationalism when they can go and parasite off of white countries?

Objectively they are second place

Here. Take this. (Pic 2 is a bonus.)

Ethiopians are Africans

Between 1995 and 2014, female obesity prevalence of Ethiopia grew substantially from 1.9 to 6 %
go fuck your objectively most attractive niggers you niggerlover
oh wait; maybe your criterion of beauty is pants-on-head retarded

Don't forget that the Romans also conquered parts of North Africa before that.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly do Ethiopians have to do with the image being posted? The "most attractive" (i.e. least obese) were the Asians or whatever "PI" stands for so how did the discussion go off in this direction?

hmm I wonder why. Other races are just generally Ugly with rare exceptions.

user was arguing that the only factor to attractiveness was obesity; i took his argument to an extreme ethiopians being famished niggers to evidence his being a baka

During the Ottoman rule, there was a "ritual" of a kind called, danak u krvi, what happened is that Roaches would come along and kidnap Serbian male children, take them to Constantinople and turn them into their elite royal guards, only for the ritual to begin again in a decade or so, despite the /int/'s hilarious turk rape babies meme, what was happening was something that you could call a reverse rape, the roaches took our best genetic stock so they could breed with them and improve themselves, causing a hilarious situation where many of their highest ranking officials, like viziers, were straight up Serbs.

Well the Asians for instance already have the ideal ethnic nationalist setup. China, Japan, and Korea are all set up to have a minimum of foreigners, who can be booted out at will should the need arise. And they sell all their crap to us in extremely one-way trade arrangements. Perfect setup, really.

It's also why I'm so against the attitude that they should be an exception to a ban on non-white immigration. If their homelands stay their own, and ours are still able to be populated by them, they get both, and in the end they win.

Because their skin is literally the color of shit. That's why we call them shitskins, they look like walking and talking pieces of shit. It's also much easier to hide dirt on their skin as it's also a similar color so when you see a nigger or an arab your instincts tell you that they are dirty and smelly which they usually are, because they can't tell when they're dirty. They also live in nasty desert/jungle climates with all sorts of shit and flies carrying diseases.

Whites have pale skin so it's much easier to tell if they're dirty, so they keep clean. Europe is also much cleaner and "smooth" so to speak so they don't have all of the nasty shit on them.

Because white women are more complacent and easier to control, also there is an exclusivity factor

I'm being honest. I'm from the North-West. We don't have enough niggers for me to form an honest-to-God judgement.

Pakis however can burn.

I think it's the opposite. Attractive people, including women, are presumed to be better at any and everything subconsciously. And thus attractive women are given more agency by men. Which explains how even the Romans remarked on the Germanic tribes having relatively egalitarian gender relations. Compared to say inbred looking arab women, they are presumed incompetent and worthless because they are so ugly and thus the men wrap them up in beekeeper suits and keep them inside. But think of your reaction when you see a retard in public, you instinctively want them covered up and kept back in the house. But I can't even comprehend thinking "Hey, look at this tall blue eyed person, let's lock them inside and wrap them in blankets". They look too high trust and human. But for the rat people of Pakistan, you'd throw a blanket on them and keep them inside ASAP.

Hey guys, are there any studies which show why whites are preferred by other races? Specifically, white men? I see some people spreading a meme that nigger men are considered more desirable. Aside from personal experience, anecdotes and this image, I don't have any "academic" things to back me up. Obviously, we're the most beautiful race, but I need stuff to prove it.

There are a few studies floating around, but as you can imagine there's not a lot of information.

There was that one time an AI judged a beauty contest and chose white people despite not being programmed to care about dark skin.
qz.com/774588/artificial-intelligence-judged-a-beauty-contest-and-almost-all-the-winners-were-white/
The best thing is their conclusion.
The AI just needs to hang out with more nigger people kek.

And white people aren't gay? This shit is passe as fuck at this point. Tell me why the fuck I should care about peoples "genes". This shit is perverted and gay at a biological level.

I don't get it. White people are ugly as fuck, just look at the pics you posted.

wew lad that's one hell of a discrepancy

Every litter has a few runts. Ours are called "leftists".

Ko jim sproti ne uspe scenzurirati komentarjev in ko ekstra urednjški lajki tudi levičarjem več ne pomagajo.

Post your pretty mug then ubermensch

Ok.
You should stop wearing your butthurt on your sleeve

That's one handsome cat.

Its a small world

Here

A better question is why are you posting shit tier slide threads like an 18 year old that belong at cuckchang.

mod mrbit postal naš človk v procesu"zarad višjega standarda" ahahaha. U glavnm ta moment je veličastn tko k zmagujemo svet še ni vidu

Na. Slovenija je pretty fucked

They're generally the best looking, generally the most intelligent and it's almost always trading up when you get one. Might as well ask why most people desire a Ferrari to a Honda Civic.

The Assad family comes from an Alawite village in Latakia, and only gained power starting from Hafez. I don't think they could afford white sex slaves, and even if they could they wouldn't be allowed to, as they're basically crypto-Christians that refer to Jesus as Ali.

kej nared in to spremen ;) zdj je taprav čs

Whites are better looking and more intelligent and have higher potential capacity than any shit skins due to the cold unforgiving environments we thrived in that in turn expanded our mental reach by fore thinking to endure cold before modern civilization physically permitted shitskins to live in our domains.As far as aesthetics the most successful race will always be sought after for their attributes (white skin) (higher intelligence) so it is diligent to remember now jew possesses any attributes of a successful race instead have evolved to be a parasite with no home land basically a mixed breed of biological rejects desperately latching onto some religious claim of being better than the people they cannot survive without.This is why no jew runs to infiltrate niggers or chinks and desperately tries to integrate/infiltrate them as the parasite will choose the most capable host like the the pilot fish.The jew is genetically different to its core by learned survival traits and any parasite if not removed always eventually kills its host most of which are not even aware of the lethal invasion.Hence why healthy societies always purge (((them))).

Explains the preponderance of ginger converts to Islam.

micks are muslim now? ahaha maybe they have record of red haired kangs.

source no facts redhead disproportionately convert to shitskin after birth jew christo spuge

KYS nigger.

Bloodshot from drinking?

White wine?

everytime some kike shill posts those pictures of tan white girls with nice asses and says they are "Latinas" I think of these hideous mestizo goblins

You haven't seen nothing goyim. The spics in my state are usually far fatter, nigger browner, and billions of times uglier. Obviously they are extremely stupid and detestable """"""""""""people"""""""""""".

only whites had ice age glaciations, its not meme magic or whatever, but higher evolutionary pressure to develop better tools, better shelters, clothes, snares etc that made dumb, weak and ugly whites die out
what remained basically got ubermensch'd by darwin/natural selection
everyone wants what's best for him, so everyone wants to procreate with such persons

ice age glaciations and natural selection created the most important and beautiful of all treasures and basically we need to 1488

go outside and notice the 9s and 10s nigger women always have white boyfriends. Whenever niggers get money or fame they automatically go for white gfs/bfs espically nig football players. European beauty is the best in the world

Maybe light nigger brown or hazel. I notice that when europeans do have nigger brown eyes it's always lighter than an asian or african eye, and sometimes they are very light and are the color of honey.

If the Byzantines were all blondes with blue eyes, explain Byzantine art. The emperor Justinian and his top men. Not one blonde. Not one with blue eyes.

she has this crazy infectious energy. makes you smile when she smiles and makes you want to cry when she's sad.
she can't pretend either
(like most women can)

on the subject of whites, are there porn sites that focus on minorities worshipping white cock, so sick of trying to search and getting nothing but white men should be feminized and castrated or white slut worships nigger cock, or a bunch more niggers fucking coalburners

stop watching porn
monster girls are kinda like that though

White man living in San Antonio. This is what they look like on average if not worse/fatter. Fucking bean goblins.

kek

EZ ANSWER
Whites are the master race and the true people of color and diversity.

THERE YA GO, FAGGOT. STOP WATCHING THE JEW FILTH

Way to make an idea one-thousand times shittier. Porn's porn, but at least it's fantasy. It's in your head. There's no risk off spawning mongrels. Off yourself.

I love her limbal rings. Blue eyes are beautiful anyway but that added extra is just, well, I can't even put it in words.

It was a joke mate, but you could always kill them afterwards.

Too risky. Plus it's hard to tell when there are people who unironically advocate it here.

spics age like milk. even with enough euro admixture to be considered attractive it only last through their youth

I suppose you are right. Over on /aus/ some scat-fetish pajeet is shilling for
and calling anyone who disagrees a pseudo-science stormfronter.

Spic is a slang term originating from Latin America that denotes a specific admixture in Mexicans. Specifically of the "shit" variety, those beautiful latinas you see on TV are not Spics by their own definition.

Remember this.

I noticed Iranians sort of look European

thread

There was some racial mixing a few thousand years ago when various groups of whites moved into the area. Whites got bred out by the Semites but there is enough left to make them a bit lighter than the inbred goat fuckers.

Iran still has some of its original aryan population but they are out numbered by arabs and turks

Why do you think the ((god's chosen ones)) has hated us for thousands of years?

The models are usually of Spanish descent. Not from the mixture of indians that is the most common variety of latin americans.

Like Jessica Alba for example, they took a test on her and it showed she was more european than spic.

The logical part in me says it's due to minorities now outnumbering whites online.

English speaking sites in particular will have Nigerians and Indians everywhere.

gee you think her name would have given that away

Yes, but it's almost like ((someone)) was trying to push the "latinos are beautiful"-meme around.

Europoids inhabited the area before anyone else. I'm not sure they could properly be called European, but they were close kin of a kind that no longer exists. Far closer to us than Arabs and other, assorted sandniggers, but not as close as perhaps a Frenchman and a Pole would be.

It almost certainly explains the ancient civilizations in the area. At any rate, they were wiped out and mixed out of existence mainly by the Muslims. The Muslim doctrine of Arab supremacy and muh-dikking anything mixed basically all of them out of existence, which means no more Persians and no more Egyptians. Sometimes their features will still crop up there though, much the same as you can sometimes find some pretty fucking white-looking Spics despite their mongrel genetics.

TL;DR: racemixing is death.

I forgot to add that this is probably one of the major factors in why "Muslims" stopped producing any innovations. Arabs never have and never will, but Persians were on our level, and that's where basically all of "Muslim science" came from. I'm not kidding. Look up basically any major figure in the "Islamic Golden Age" and they'll be a Persian, and if they're not a Persian some Greek or Syriac (Europoid) Christian (emphasis on non-Muslim). Persians were intelligent, but the Muslims conquered them and suddenly Persian advances and innovation magically become Muslim advances and innovation.

Racemixing is slow though, and it takes a while to mix populations out of existence to the point where they're completely subhuman. So, lo and behold, the Muslims conquer Persia in the 700s, Persians keep on doing well, but after five hundred years of being mongrelized by the Arabs they stop producing anything more than the Arabs did. The last proper, actual Persians disappeared probably around the 1200s, and what do you know that's when the "Islamic Golden Age" ends.

Now the whole of the East from Near to Middle has gone from being a powerhouse, center of the world, and first in so many things to being an irrelevant backwater in constant turmoil with no notable achievements for almost a thousand years on-par with Arabia, the more advanced areas of Africa, and India. At the same time, you have the Europoid populations who lived there become mongrelized and reduced to nothing but lighter-skinned, less ugly Arabs. I wonder if this correlation means anything…

In regards to race mixing messing up civilizations the same thing happened in Greece and Rome. The decline and fall of Rome happened as non-Romans were allowed citizenship. There were a few attempts to revert back to roman only citizenship but the "current year" men of Rome shat all over that. I don't remember exactly what happened in Greece but it probably had something to do with the increasingly Semitic mixed Persians/full Semite hoards constantly invading. Also if i am not mistaken although there were some Nubian Pharaohs they didn't come to power until after most of the European lines that built and maintained Egypt had died off due to race-mixing. Egypt just fell into the complete shit hole it is today after that.

Shitskin Mormon here, this is simple to explain. Non-whites were once white, and they have the ability to become white once again. Scientifically, it's basically your genes mutating and degrading in response to the environment. If you believe the Out of Africa nonsense, it basically means years of Ice Age has molded Nordics out of Ape Negroes… but what is more likely to happen is that Nordics sent to the Equator degenerated and became nonwhites.

Human -> gene degradation -> Subhuman

and similarly

Subhuman -> gene therapy -> Human.

Now you know why chinks are obsessed with genetic engineering.

"For behold, the Lord shall curse the land with much heat, and the barrenness thereof shall go forth forever; and there was a niggerNESS came upon all the children of Canaan, that they were DESPISED AMONG ALL PEOPLE." Moses 7:8

Alma 3:6-9
6 And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a acurse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph, and Sam, who were just and holy men.
7 And their brethren sought to destroy them, therefore they were cursed; and the Lord God set a amark upon them, yea, upon Laman and Lemuel, and also the sons of Ishmael, and Ishmaelitish women.
8 And this was done that their seed might be distinguished from the seed of their brethren, that thereby the Lord God might preserve his people, that they might not amix and believe in incorrect btraditions which would prove their destruction.
9 And it came to pass that whosoever did mingle his seed with that of the Lamanites did bring the same curse upon his seed.

2 Nephi, Chapter XII, p. 117
"And the Gospel of Jesus Christ shall be declared among them; wherefore, …their scales of darkness shall begin to fall from their eyes; and many generations shall not pass away among them, save they shall be a white and delightsome people."

Just fuck off, you retard. This is fantasy, not reality.

the neandarthal look so pretty and flirtatious.

Might be wrong but in the very rare cases when Euros have darker than shitskins' eyes the color would be better described as nigger, dark gray or very deep dull blue than nigger brown.

Literal Caucasians, North Africans, Levantines etc…

Most of them are contaminated with arabic and turkroach genes today but there are many individuals that are barely distinguishable from mainland Europoids.

Being phenotypically indistinguishable in the most aesthetic sense is hardly an adequate criterion for "unmixed," user. I find myself very doubtful that any extra-European Europoids remain in anything but the most superficial form. They've been in a hostile environment determined to absorb them into the greater Arab mongrel-race for over a thousand years, to say nothing of more recent African and Asiatic (e.g. Turk) pressures.

Gyrofag here. You are not wrong but the immediate reason we were cucked out of our Whiteness was not rape by invaders like arabs and turks but Hellenized shitskins retreating from our former Alexandrine and Byzantine territorial claims to an ever shrinking mainland.

Well, if genetic purity of an entire population is an issue, then post-Homeric Greeks and Sardinians are probably good examples of hybrid populations between Europeans and closely related Europoids and that can be presumably also said about non-muslim Middle Easterners.

Technically speaking niggers are hybrid species of Homo sapiens Ethiopids with various species of subsaharan ape.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#Archaic_African_hominins

Because those nigger browns are actually mixed race. Probably have a significant portion of denisovan in them. In the same way there are some really ugly white people with too much neanderthal in them.

Once you're below a propagatable population (around five hundred or so) that's basically game over. Do you think there are five hundred completely unmixed Egyptians? Five hundred completely unmixed Persians? Unmixed Phoenicians? Unmixed North Africans? I'm not so sure. Even if you do have that number, much of your variation can be (and probabilistically is) lost, meaning I'm doubtful these populations are recoverable to their historical states at all. That's the insidious thing about racemixing. You can't undo it.

I'm not informed enough to opine about the state of Greeks, Sardinians, or Italians, but given their enormous drop-off in relevance and performance relative to two thousand years ago I'd be suspicious. That's not even mentioning the numerous invasions and the very suspicious change from being populations filled with blonds and redheads (according to historical accounts) to being populations of dark-eyed, dark-haired peoples.

I suppose intermixing with other fleeing Europoids would explain the phenotypical changes though. Only the European branch of Europoids got blonds and such, so intermixing with other Europoids would get rid of that. Still doesn't explain the performance drop though. What changed between the Greeks of Classical times and the Greeks of post-Medieval times?

Homo sapians ≠ only whites, so Mormonfag is still incorrect. Not that it matters, since you can't undo mixing. At any rate, I'm mainly talking about mixing between human subspecies, not mixing between different archaic human species. All populations have some variety of archaic human in their blood or other.

The garbage spewed in the OP has been spammed over halfchan and here recently.
Working hard at pushing your cuck fantasies huh OP

There still are Zoroastrians and they are notoriously stubborn on breeding only with their own but Persians and Armenians were Aryan and not near-European in the first place.

My best bet would be the Basques and Georgians though these ethnicities are probably core-White too and not near-White even if they are not the usual Indo-European/Finno-Ugric stock.

Look at this fucking shitskin re-narrating history. The Zoroastrians who wont breed are fucking Indians who are essentially the same subhuman shitskin poo poos as always. And the only reason they act this way is to hold onto some of there true Aryan blood. But they're too fucking arrogant to realize what that means.

Did they get vanned? What other people have realized how exquisite their specimens of humanity are to make them in such living detail from the permanence of the land they have come from?

Who could possibly be behind this?

So Gaddafi is being 50% Neanderthal half the Neanderthal Cleave is with his superior Neanderthal genes

Indeed. Not only do other races often lack beauty but they often lack the discipline or drive to even set about honing their own skill in order to accurately convey what they see.
One strong example is the abos. They won't even allow pictures of the dead for hocus pocus reasons but to be fair they are so damn ugly I doubt being reminded of that would ease their grief.

His kids are fucking ripped for their age.

A lot more things were done by abject manpower and their children following in their footsteps. Not up until about the turn of the 20th century we were regularly still hauling blocks of ice up into apartments.

direct
I don't recall typing that, must have been livid about something.

What eye colour would the fourth from top (under the green) be called? My eyes are pretty much like that but could never pinpoint an accurate description.

Spoiler your gore, fam.

It's great because the desperate little troll-kin are obviously huwhite supreeeemists when it comes to their genetic future. They should be mocked in the public sphere to no end for wanting to mix with Ebil Whitey.
Kek.

Maybe all those fucking niggers should invest millions of years actually evolving instead of asking for genetic gibs. Oh, wait…

It's because they never loved and never really cared for and started selecting women for beauty and intelligence years ago. It's why they treat their women like shit even today.

That may not be 100% true.

Designer babies may be a thing in the near future.

You take the sperm/egg cells of two mixed people combine the genes to create the 'Whitest' child you can. It may also be possible to 'switch off' non-white genes via epigenetics. The end result is a child which is the best possible combination of their parent's genes.

If done over multiple generations, you could turn an entire population from mixed to White without killing/sterilising anyone or introducing new DNA into the population.

Central heterochromia

I've been in the northern part of Morocco a couple of times and saw a lot of blond/nigger brown-haired children, there's also the berbers in the Atlas mountains of which some of them (not all of them mind you) look almost indistinguishable from Europeans like pic related.
North Africans and other ethnic groups like the Kurds and Persians that live in small villages and were isolated from more densely populated regions for a long time look very different from the average shitskins in for example the capital cities of their nations, probably because they weren't affected much by Arab rape and mixed marriages.
If the current immigration/"refugee" stream is not stopped the west will look the same; big cities like London and Paris would be inhabitated by shitskins that no longer resemble Europeans while the small villages on the countryside will still have blonde-haired and blue-eyed natives living in them.

You can and yes, eugenics is bad goy material but proper mating is how men are made. I could see possibly weeding out bad genetics but I don't think it's truly there yet.
A white man falling for a white woman and making history together is the heat of the people.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Reminder there are 2 sets of 14 words.

(checked)

Agreed. Now imagine that the couple when decide to create a child, pick the best possible combination of their own genes.

Now imagine a country like Albania, which was once a place where White people lived, decided to do this. They could restore their historic White population without hurting anyone.

Sicily, Greece, Malta and Cyprus could also restore their historic populations.

The biggest problem is the shit-libs. They are already complaining how 'the rich' will give their children genetic advantages while 'the poor' will stay the same.

Okay, I see where you're coming from there. Many places that have been muddied.

But, at a point, it may be another way for the yid to hide without deep genetic observation. They are already doing it with plastic surgery and telling white girls they are not pretty enough and mutilating themselves.

Very good genes.

Olympic genes.

Funny this is modern medals are gold-plated if anything. Worthless. They won't dent from a bite, but the plating may be scrapped off.

Everyone needs to read this, in order to tackle the idea that preference for whites is due to cultural and not biological reasons:

vdare.com/articles/blondes-have-deeper-roots

Do Jews make them and take the gold to the federal reserve?

She and Lindsey "burn de coal" Vonn had a rivalry which was quite amazing, apparently couldn't stand eachother

cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/skiing/lindsey-vonn-wins-super-g-race-stokes-rivalry-with-tina-maze-1.1290726
And after watching this I understand it. Vonn is an annoying bitch
Polite sage for offtopic

Checking these sick QT trips. Daily reminder to our anons that you should be supporting pro-whites that actually look European, like this lady. There's far too many sketchy weirdos claiming to be huwhite these days.

All the fake dye and surgery in the world will never be anything like real beauty. It is the treasure we must preserve.

checking these beautiful dubs

"Aryan" is a linguistic, not a racial group. Persians were Europoid, just as most ancient peoples of the Mid- and Near-East were. Egyptian DNA tests confirm this, to say nothing of the fact that some Iranians with a lot of Persian blood can blend in seemlessly with whites.

Your daily reminder that the Nuremberg Laws were specifically for and about Ashkenazi Jews who are already 50-60% European genetically, not to any run-of-the-mill shitskin. Retards applying it like marrying a quadroon is okay deserve nothing but scorn.

This is a recent transition. Anyone who regularly reads 19th century texts will use it as a racial group.

Even the turkroach realizes that he's better off being ruled by whites. So long as those whites have a turkshit somewhere down the line and think they're Turks, you get a whole dynasty of whites with stockholm syndrome looking out for you.

The weirdest thing about this is that I instantly guessed the chick was Slovenian before even seeing any identifying markings. Either my peripheral vision is real good or Slovenian chicks have something really distinct about them
Fuck you, Tanya, you stupid whore

checked
idk man, but Tina is so beautiful her pictures should come with a danger, love spoiler. she's genuine and such a fighter
who is Tanya?

Doesn't make any sense. There are lighter colored animals without domestication. Your theory is correlation and causation. What you're implying is that we started out much darker or nigger then selected lighter when there's no evidence for that. Blue eyes and blond hair might be newer, but sexual selection, idiot. Comparing us to silver foxes isn't a thought out assertion. Lighter skin also correlates heavily with higher intelligence.

Europeans were just as white in our tribal days as now so this cuck 'domesticated' theory really doesn't make sense.

>who's Tanya?
just a thing of the past now

It originated as a linguistic term and trying to use it racially just confuses things. Same with "Semitic." The Phoenicians were Semitic but Europoid. The Arabs (and Jews) are Semitic and non-Europoid (we really need a racial term for these). The Persians were Aryan and Europoid. The Egyptians were non-Aryan and Europoid. Many Indian peoples are Aryan and very much non-Europoid.

Not to mention it's a racial term that doesn't need to exist. "Europoid" fills the gap nicely because we have the European race and then those like the European race i.e. Europoids (just as a spheroid is "sphere-like" and a humanoid is "human-like").

At this point it's more of a confusing propaganda term for both sides than anything else. Sage for off-topic.

We are an admixture between whites (mainly Spanish) and the native American population. This is the majority, as there are also a minority of black admixtures, which you can find in Puerto Rico and Cuba most popularly.

Depending on the ratio, they may either look like ugly goblins or they may look like white people with something slightly off. See pic related. Thalia, who's got a strong European admixture. If she'd paint her hair blonde, it'd be difficult to see that she was not hwhite. The women in the post you quoted have a strong native admixture, and tend to have those features.

As an example, my family is what you would call "White Hispanic." My family's women look similar to Thalia, with European features but "something off." Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes run in the family, though the former is very rare (depends on the admixture of the spouse), and the latter is, half of the time, only present as children. We are from a part of spiclandia that got a lot of expats from Germany, missionaries from the US/Canada/(afaik, France). Generally speaking, my state is segretavistockd between "hwhite Hispanics" and the Indians. There's practically no intermixing, which has worked to keep the gene pool majority European. These types look European for the most part, but they are still significantly shorter, I'd say a quarter of them are European sized, while the other half are height of native Americans.

The other side of the spectrum is people who segretavistockd or were segretavistockd genetically from the conquering Spanish, and who did not receive a sufficient amount of European migration. Their looks depend on the type of native admixture they have. I would generalize and say that there are primarily two camps: the "Aztec" descendants, large noses, not quite as Asian looking and those mixed with "other", who tend to have flat noses, and look very asiatic. See pic related #2 for the former. I can't think of anyone famous with that type of look since most family people tend to be the mostly hwhite ones. #3 for the latter.

And then there's the most common, which is the mestizos, who are somewhere in the middle. See pic related #4 for example. There are also the weird, and rare category that seems to skate between the different categories. See the last pic, it's the boxer Canelo. He looks completely hwhite, but his parents look like they lean on the native spectrum.

We're extremely mixed and varied. This for Mexico, I can't speak much for South America.

Fuck I think the order got screwed up. You probably be able to tell by description though

how bloody high maintenance would she be though

Because subhumans are animals that literally only think with their dicks.

Don't underestimate them.

Subhumans, sure. But they ain't ooga boogaing constantly.

They're about as intelligent as a 10 year old child. Not a toddler, a 10 year old. Ever remember being a 10 year old? Clever enough to start a fight.

IQ works in strange ways. Ever noticed how the "refugee children" look so old?

Pakis are like that. Wogs too.

Their incubation and "childhood" is significantly shorter. It's one reason why they breed so quickly.

Among whites, the age of "adulthood" is a lot longer than the age of puberty. Puberty is the START of the process. But it ends a lot later, especially noticeable with men, who start later and finish later than women.

With the darkies, this process begins several years earlier - as early as 8 or 9, and finishes by the 16 year mark.

In whites, this starts around 11 or 12, and finishes around the early 20s.

Cultures which do not respect this include Judaism and Islam. Both of which basically say "PUBE = ADULT"

It's bullshit, though.

This extra development is why kids are pretty much the same everywhere you go - and why the paedos fail everywhere they go.

"Back in the day" it was considered that husbands and wives would essentially grow up together. The average age difference was 5 years, which is around the difference between "true peak attractiveness" when wealth and status are taken out of account.

That is, 25 years old for a man, 20 years old for a woman.

That's why retirement ages are so different.

The vile brownies don't have this concept. Because they basically stop developing as teenagers.

That's because slavery got outlawed in Mexico and that's what pissed off the southern slave owners in Texas and helped push a lot of runaway slaves to Mexico.

It's just called mestizo. Mulattoes are +african. Castizo are like the beta beaners. They're still 25% indian, but they'll never admit it.

There was a kinda large influx of Irish into Mexico. That's more than likely where Canelo's family comes from.

There was a kinda large French population as well. It resulted in Mexico winning like one battle and then getting its ass kicked by France over some shitty bakery.

Those are Indians. They are from Asia, which is why they look Asian. Also, there's a pretty large Chinese population in Mexico. That's what happened when they got kicked out of California after building the railroad. There are still huge poppy fields in the Sierra Madre iirc.

They're pretty similar. The Indians from North America came from Asia ages ago.

Some of them do and those are specifically the ones in the cities. Okinawans are very dark and so is anyone else that works in the fields.

Things are going to get weird when that gets affordable and popular.

They got conquered by the Turks for over 700 years. They're pretty fucked. Although, it's not really going to matter with designer babies. I just wonder if we'll start seeing weird Dr. Moreau-animal hybrids,

You can see her roots too.

very

i like this new meme

new addition to the Holla Forums vocabulary? Let's make it as big as cuck or cuckservative

the fuck are you talking about? italians never stopped producing geniuses or very relevant intellectual contributions.
it's just that we mostly don't give a fuck about politics and tend to focus more on our families/private circles. sometimes it's a limit, sometimes it's a strenght.

Since when is it new?
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Cook the rice, pay the price.
Sleep with red, scalp your head.
Bed with abbo, death by grabbo.

Wrong, maturity and intelligence are opposites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
Gas yourself

I live in Texas and I see them all the time.

How would one refute claims that whites being attractive is the result of whites being culturally dominate and that whites are not objectively better looking?

Even in the muslim slave trade (i.e. arabs had the dominant culture) (also not implying that shitskins aren't currently slave-trading btw just don't remember dates) whites were worth far more than any other race.

The Aztecs worshiped pale skinned people as "Gods".
The East Asians see pale skin as the most desirable for thousands of years.
Polynesians had deep reverence for very light skin according to centuries old explorers and anthropologists.
All African tribes polled think lighter skin is the most attractive.
Just goes on and on.

It seems universal lighter skin is the most attractive and has been for eons. The reason why is still unknown.

Thanks. As far as polling Africans went, was it in modern times? Faggots will say that this is due to colonialism.

It will go back farther.
Northern African indigenous populations (not the arabs that now swarm it) were a lot lighter skinned than their sub saharan counterparts and had contact with them predating european involvement in the region.

It's because those stupid fucking niggers were so stupid they didn't have a fucking writing system or even ways to measure the passage of time in their primitive backwards subsaharan savage languages. Better to look at anthropology journals of European African anthropologists, I remember two journals from a British anthropologist where he wrote women from African tribes he met were fascinated and attracted to his skin and liked to stroke and stare at it. Can't remember which one but I know someone has it so please post it if you do but the fact still remains, virtually all cultures and peoples in the world did for thousands of years worship lighter skin but why?

I would say for similar reasons older european cultures and imperial china did.
It marked you as an individual who did not engage in manual labour. Meaning you had wealth and power.

I thought that that wouldn't really affect niggers, since aren't they always really black in their natural state? Congo niggers are like charcoal bricks that walk around.

Nah you see variation.
And they do tan. Just takes longer.

I guess that makes sense. In Africa and other third world countries they see obesity as an attractive sign of wealth.

What does a tan nigger look like?

Feels good.

No, you're not

We used to in europe too.

Another fun one. In China during its imperial eras it was often considered prestigious to have absurdly long and impractical fingernail.
Because if you could afford to grow them that long then clearly it meant that you did no manual labour and had many servants to handle various tasks for you.
It's why the stereotypical asian villain in american media has long fingernails. Though you don't see it as often these days. Funnily enough you still see it in Chinese media to denote a villain who uses his mind rather than physical strength.

Like a darker nigger.
He just gets blacker and blacker. Nothing terribly fancy there.

Italians are considerably closer to other europeans than greeks are, have greeks done much in recent years?

What Swedes Give Up for ‘Free’ Money

I moved to Sweden for love, not money, but I was happy to learn that merely living in this social democracy also entitled me to paid parental-leave benefits. Who could object to free money, handed out by the government to all Swedish parents? Then I became a father.

Two hundred years ago, Sweden was a nation of smallholding farm families, many of whom were poor enough to prefer emigrating to North Dakota or Minnesota. Today, workers in Sweden are offered a welfare smörgåsbord of free health care, subsidized housing, paid leave, unemployment benefits, job training and pensions. This system of interlaced welfare programs is the government’s attempt to realize a political and social ideal that has seemingly universal acceptance among Swedes, known as trygghet.

Although trygghet is usually defined as security or safety, neither of these translations carries the implications about the future that trygghet projects. To be trygg is to feel so comfortable and certain in a secure, predictable environment that you can relax, express yourself and grow. Trygghet is what Swedish parents are expected to give their children, and ensuring that they do so is the function of the most prized component of the Swedish social-welfare state, the parental benefits system.

For one year after the birth of our son, the government’s social-insurance agency will pay 80% of the salary my Swedish wife earned as a lawyer working in public service. I was surprised to learn that I, too, could receive parental benefits, for up to six months, at the generous minimum level. Only after a recent family crisis did I understand why.

Six months ago, my 2-year-old niece broke her leg. The physician who treated the girl told my brother-in-law that his daughter would be given a full-body CT scan. The doctor insisted that the procedure was mandatory, but not for any medical reason. Rather, the Swedish social-services administration requires such scans to look for evidence of child abuse. While the doctor did note that the broken leg was the result of an accident, he told my brother-in-law the matter was “out of my hands.”

When the girl’s parents refused to subject her to this unnecessary procedure, the hidden machinery of the Swedish welfare state sprang into motion. My brother-in-law and his wife were required to attend multiple interviews with social workers and to submit friends and neighbors in their small town for questioning. Social workers even inspected their home. Suddenly, decisions as benign as what milk to buy seemed potential evidence of parental deficiency. My in-laws feared their two children might be taken from them.

In Sweden, the state reserves for itself ultimate responsibility for children’s well-being. As a parent my job is to give my kids the trygghet necessary to become productive, tax-paying members of Swedish society. This is why I receive financial support and medical benefits. The state is paying me to be a parent. I am, in effect, an employee—and if I do a poor job, my responsibility as a parent might be taken away from me.

Social services never found grounds to continue their investigation of my brother-in-law’s family beyond the preliminary steps. Nevertheless, they had been made to feel belittlement, confusion and embarrassment, simply because they disagreed with the authorities. These reflexive feelings of guilt and shame are another, far subtler and more insidious mechanism for enforcing conformity.

The Swedish word for this cultural phenomenon, lagom, has recently appeared in the international press, mistranslated as moderation or self-restraint. Lagom is actually a uniquely Swedish conception of common sense, according to which the best way of acting is always inextricable from how you expect your neighbors to act. Lagom is what everyone thinks everyone else thinks—whether about milk, welfare or what constitutes good parenting.

The mere fact of being investitavistockd by a social-services agency placed my brother-in-law’s family outside lagom. No one needed to accuse them of anything, and that was the point. No reasonable person should ever do anything suspected of being unreasonable.

Some parents insist, as my wife and I do, on having their own ideas about raising children. In our opinion, anesthetizing a 2-year-old girl and subjecting her to radiation for an unnecessary medical procedure is not lagom. Does this mean we can’t accept parental support from the state? Does this mean we can’t live in Sweden?

Although the welfare state is often debated in economic terms, we have yet to put a price on self-determination or freedom of conscience. What I once thought was free money may cost more than I am prepared to pay.

wsj.com/articles/what-swedes-give-up-for-free-money-1502752745?mod=djemMER

Because the American porn industry has spread world wide via the internet. All mud-colored children do is jack off to white women getting fucked ALL DAY and it has reprogrammed their brains. That's my pet theory anyway.

When I was in China I often saw locals walking around in their pyjamas during the daytime. Some people said it was to show they're well-off enough to not have to work.

epic. we really wuz kangz

It's funny because I have a strange aversion to nigger hands. They look unreasonably dirty to me.

there may be an evolutionary explanation for why we find pale skin attractive, I think EO Wilson wrote about it but I'd have to check. if someone has some sort of pox or rash or skin discoloration it's really obvious on white skin as opposed to darker skin. pale clear skin, especially on women, basically is a biological signal saying "I'm healthy and fertile, if I was ill I wouldn't be able to hide it"

Sauce pls

Just look at the alternatives for your answer.

Because Evolution.
There are phases in a population adjusting to the environment.
You can argue that habitat recreation (seen in non primates) helps mititavistock most of the effects of a rapidly changing or unstable environment.
Whence most populations of the family (taxonomic rank) hominids were nomadic not all populations faced as constant threat of death. It can be said extreme cold and dry heat are both strong evolutionary pressures.
At some point in time the continent of Europa began having the general adaptations that are beneficial to any part of the world. Not yet so distant from other hominid relatives as to be unable to produce offspring, the European hominids became desirable mates to all outbreeding desires from other hominids.
We can see it throughout history both willing and unwilling retention of European stock in other populations was desirable by those wise and knowledgeable enough to seek it.
Physical beauty is just a reflection of numerous other factors.

The best thing that could happen to us would be total conquest and enslavement, 2% of white men used as bulls on slave breeding farms creating white women for sale as brides. The whole world wpuld be white in a few generations.

So Muhammad looked chechen?

Where are the citations for the first two green text paragraphs? They're not found at the url provided.

UNPARK MY WEBSITE YOU FUCKING BITCH

Because looking at lighter and pinkish snow white skin is better than looking at brown or almost charcoal black skin because the latter two either looked like it got roasted, a burnt up corpse or covered themselves in shit, simple as that

that's stupid since that would require most of them getting their hands on the equivalent getting their hands on more than half of the european women at that time over a span of a few centuries, the Levantines are whole different groups of ethnic white people that lived on mesopotamia pre-ice age compared to the shitskinned ayyrabs down south, the semites in pissrael, and the uber unter mongrel filth up north in roachistan that only recently came to be

He's right, you know. There were many Roman Emperors who were actually Africans. Of course, they'll never tell you that in school.

Septimius Severus was half North African (and some people speculate that his father was more Phoenician than North African), and his son was 1/4 North African, were there other "African" roman emperors?

Correct, but "African" doesn't mean black. North Africa was quite white once, and even today peoples like Tunesians can be surprisingly light-skinned for people who don't know the Med.

You may be a chimera

Well, let me put it this way: The Italians of 2000 years ago (the Romans, assuming the Italians of today are not much different) dominated the majority of the known world and produced the best of the best. Nowadays the only Italian scientist of note I can think of is Fermi. Add onto that the fact they haven't been able to have any sort of empire for hundreds of years and I'm skeptical. How does this occur? Is it simply that the rest of Europe, when finally given the jumpstart of Roman civilization, had greater potential than the Italians that was simply realized later?

I'm not accusing here, just trying to figure things out. There is no denying the Italians of today are vastly less prominent than they ever have been in the past. Some of it is probably due to dropping the ball on industrialization like most Mediterranean countries, but probably not all of it.

TL;DR: What happened to the Italians, Greeks, and other Mediterranean Europoids?

Well, for a start for most peoples on Earth there is essentially no selection pressure for beauty. As for refuting claims of subjectivism? You can't because it's philosophically impossible; you can only mock them or, as Scruton said, they are "inviting you not to believe [them], so don't."

Or, as other anons have said, you can go by way of majority agreement, in which case the vast majority of people agree that whites are more beautiful and always have (and also that darker peoples, mostly Africans, are uglier).

Here's your (you).

It's basically the same in Germany, and the reason people here are so easily conned into paying sky-high taxes for immigrant welfare while competing ruthlessly and mistrusting each other immensly.

It's also mostly the educated classes and professionals who are vulnerable to this kind of conditioning. People like doctors, lawyers, professors, teachers are susceptible to every opinion they read in order not to appear 'stupid', especially in their 20s and 30s.

I hate "intellectuals".

stop bumping this thread you fucking niggers.

Because whites are the template for improved aesthetics.

Proof depicted.

TJ?

Recent selection is extraordinarily important. A breeding population can change significantly in substantial and important ways in just a few hundred years, especially with regard to outliers — for example, a 10% change in a given trait leads to a roughly six-fold increase in the number of people with a >2SD value of that trait — and mating and occupational assortment is perhaps even more powerful.

As far as genetics go: some dysgenesis and some Arab invasion, but also simply being genetically outstripped by the Germans, English, French, Scandinavians, and so on.

However, it probably mostly comes down to the political element: namely, the one-two punch of Napoleon and Garibaldi.

Where did they find that freaky albino creature?

Whites are totally the most beautiful people on the entire planet. Statistics show whites are desired, blacks are considered revolting. But goddamn, I see more interracial couples by the day, mostly white woman black man. What the fuck, man. What the hell's going on?

They are secretly jealous of white genetics that improve the overall appearance of so-called "people of color" and desire to have it in their blood.

this image is shit, the hair pics were mostly likely taken from hair dye ads… maroon and white hair really?

How in the fuck are you seeing BMWF? It's statistically rare as fuck. All I see are fucking WMAF and the occasional white man with a currynigger or white woman with an Asian. Niggers are rare as fuck. Nobody wants to touch them.

Or are you just a blackpill shill?

This. Every jew, arab, mulatto, or brown person in general outside of the suns rays is a result of miscegenation past and present. There's even a case that the yellow race is partially a result of white DNA, which isn't far-fetched knowing India just recently proved the Indo-Aryan race is not a myth but reality. There's significant proof that Aryans existed in the region of China as well and theories on why the Japs look far more caucasian than normal chinks. Unlike the jew run Western world, India and Asia isn't afraid of the results and are actually curious to know the true origins of history.

The truth is in the beginning there was dark and light and everything else is just a mixture of pure and impure. Even Hitler acknowledged the modern day German is just a bastardized version of the original, although far more pure than the other races. We are similar but nothing like our ancestors and the stories written of ancient conquers a thousand years ago let alone 2,000 or 5,000. The bastardization process and remixing with pure blood has occurred very rapidly when you get over the fact we've existed more than 10,000 years. If you believe it's only ~10,000 years than it's even worse.

I'm also of the belief that our ancestors were taller in the past and we've been getting smaller with each generation not the other way around. This is why in the America's and China they're discovering mass graves of "Europeans" dating back thousands of years ago that are almost all a solid 7' or taller. It also explains how we conquered the other races fairly easily with smaller numbers. The technological superiority we might have had is nothing like we have today to offset that and we ruled with an iron fist. It was only our own from different tribes that gave us shit who then fed the lower races with bastards allowing us to constantly being overwhelmed and pushed back until we are where we are today.

Where is your God now?

You're full of shit, jealousy, or both. Every spic I know of is obsessed with blondes. Every time some non-white usually talks shit about white girls its because they can't get one or are jealous. It's exactly why they all talk shit about them.

I've yet to meet a mestizo that finds black girls attractive who aren't mulatto's, and again they got that only because of white DNA the same way mestizo's are only attractive to anyone because you got your amerindian dna hijacked with some white dna.

At least be honest for fucks sake.

I have nothing against white people, aside from commies I don't hate any of them. You can't read my mind faggot, I really couldn't care less about your flat whores.

Not where I live, at least. The rare few (pure 90% or more white) aren't thought of nor treated any differently. Some men like blondes, but most don't care as long as the girl is good looking in general.

Kek you see more 'mestizos' here with black girls than 'mulattos'. Of course there aren't many pure black girls here, everyone is fucking mixed to some degree…

Sorry for not conforming to your anecdotal evidence. The fact remains that different people have different tastes.

I'm comfortable with this. In fact, I wish all Spics were like you and sterile.

Checks out.

If there are more spics with niggers it's because they can't get white women.

No ethnicity prefers nigger women to whites.