Anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white bitch was screaming at her son "I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU...

anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white bitch was screaming at her son "I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU CAME OUT OF MY BODY!!!!" simply because he had verbally insulted that stupid jew she was dating?

White women are the biggest race traitors and will literally disown their own sons for saying something politically incorrect.

White women are the reason why the Jews got so much power in the Western countries and have created so much damage.

What are we supposed to do with white women? The vast majority of white women are race-traitor scum that will happily sell us out to the jews for merely speaking out against them.

Do we need to physically remove all white women and replace them with artificial wombs, so that we can create white male children WITHOUT the need for a human mother anymore?

White women are definitely the Achilles's Heel of the white race. I say we replace white women with artificial wombs and breed only white male children. We white men can simply then be free from the burden of marriage to a white woman and raising children with a white woman and we can be free to enjoy sexual relations with exotic brown women. White women are fucking scum and I hate them.

and any of you cucks who say "You should man up and control a white woman". Well, how are we supposed to do that when a white bitch can simply make a phone call to the police and the police will come and violently remove us from our own home? White women are worse than snakes. You would have to be literally retarded to trust a white woman at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

yout
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/136516723
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and what it really boils down to…

i don't watch anime. Looks like your little theory just fell apart,

oh and hey faggot, maybe you missed this part?

You are a woman aren't you OP ?

This is the most utterly retarded thing I've read here in months. Yes user, the way to save the white race is to exterminate all of the white women. You really nailed it.

real holocaust soon

You keep trying to push this and it never works.
That's how I know you're a jew.

I've already proven that white women are the main weakness of the white race. White MEN are the ones that created everything, including civilization. White women have just been parasites the whole time.

87% of white women want to have sex with a black man

How about turning The Purge into a reality?

I think its fair enough to let white people and black people go all out on each other for 24 hours once a year. It would be about god damn time too

People are too afraid to let their honest truths out, it would be a very interesting turn of events if we could meme purging into reality

Other than that this aint your blog post dip shit, your post has absolutely nothing to do with politics

But what if Purging can technically be considered political?

Im sick and tired of watching people hurt each other and i cant join in because ITS DA LAW

Lets make it a law to purge and cleanse our souls of evil, i hate being a fucking wage slave

The sign you know you are a man is when your mom sperging out at you has no effect.

Women stop maturing at 15 user, including your mom, who was a demon in the sack back then.

You niggers suck at fitting in.

You haven't proven shit and your pathetic outlook on women stems from you being a twisted parasitic kike. All kikes have mommy issues because all kike mommies are fucked up abusive whores. Sorry Chaim, but you will never understand what it means to have a healthy relationship with a woman. Now hold still while I gas you.

Typical D&C faggotry. Women have no agency you buttfucking kike. They will go where we lead them. You can't blame women any more than you can blame the dog for eating your steak. Destroy the jew and the culture he has created, and our women will fall in line. SAGE

Im actually not black

In fact i would consider myself worse than black people because i am Mixed Race

I hate myself for being a mixture of races amd so does everybody else, i always got outcasted by the two major races within me (caucasian and hispanic)

So i would love to die and do some damage before i leave but to only target those who feel it is necessary to let their evil truths out so that i will not target actual innocent people

why blame black men? Why not purge the filthy whore white women?

women stop maturing at age 12, actually. And I just don't care anymore, I've cut myself off from my boomer parents a long time ago.

once again, did you miss the last part of my post, where I addressed cucks like you? Kill yourself cuck

the KIKES are leading white women down the path to hell. And we white men can barely do anything to stop it, due to how heavily brainwashed white women are by the jewish propaganda. Once again, did you miss the last part of my post, you cuck? Kill yourself

That's all wymyn! Chad's dick is more important than anything else. Back when I was bluepilled, I didn't knew why a black Chad was fucking every freshman cutie.

I went from childish theories to the redpill really fast.

Because they think they wuz kangz and sheeit

Domination controls all and they love dominating meanwhile the filthy white whores BEG for it

Anime made Trump and Trump is a better human than you (and for that matter, every male in your family)

KEK

Sad!

Defeatism shilling.
You don't need to trust anyone that you properly influence. And that is the correct word.
You control nothing.

Op however probably just influences his boyfriends pants.

No, we won't give up you fucking kike. We will all find a woman of our own and forge her into a wife and mother through the force of our will, damn the kike cesspool around us. SAGE

Once you go black you never go back nor does your race want to accept you back

Like i said, filthy white whores.

Kind of like my dumbass mom who got impregnated by a filthy wetback

Also gotta love the white women who are single mothers

It should be a pleasure to give your home for a white woman! She's probably carrying a child from a white Chad. If you don't raise chad's superior babies, you are a traitor to the white race.

Filtered for being a mexican. Go post on a salsa forum or something, Paco. Holla Forums is for whites.

Ha ha, holy shit, you're gonna have to try way harder than this.

Its laughable you white pride world wide cucks fucking LOVE marriage when in reality marriage was strictly for commodities

Its fucking hilarious whites and blacks are WAY more EQUAL than you all want to believe

I only know of one girl that browses Holla Forums, she's going to release her book. Hope others will buy it.

hi leftypol

Exactly what these assholes like doing to me, outcast me because i have another race mixed inside of me

News flasb: i didnt create myself dumb shit

So help me god, it had best be a cookbook.

SO MUCH THIS FELLOW ARYAN!!!!!!!!!!?!! THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF Holla Forums IS A MYTH PROPAtavistockD BY SHILLS AND TRAITORS. Holla Forums WAS NEVER MULTICULTURAL, AND THAT ONE DAY IT WASN'T, IT WAS HORRIBLE BECAUSE IT WAS A SUCCESSFUL PLOT TO GET Holla ForumsACK WYMYN RAPED BY SPICS AND NIGGERS. IT'S REAL.

Don't blame us. Blame your parents for not thinking about the kind of life they were creating for you. Blame yourself or God.

Only you, sinead.

lmao you google that and this is the first result
yout ube.com/watch?v=wzrEFf0QgCw

why do you losers white knight for white women when the same white women would crucify you without a second thought?

Grow some balls, you fucking cucks

I was unsure, but after reading your comment I'm beginning to think OP might not be that wrong… Maybe it's a matter of creating better white women in the lab

Nope strictly Holla Forums on cuckchan and full chan

Im learning everything from you faggots but im mixed race i get to fuel the flame that burns because you all chose to allow race mixing to happen and even be a thing

Us mixed race mutts are going to make god damn sure both whites and blacks and every fucking thing in between suffer because of the torment you all put us through WHEN WE HAD NO FUCKING CHOICE IN THE MATTER

kind of like circumcision, nobody and i mean NOBODY fucking asked ME how do I feel about having my dick circumcised but they did it anyways! I hate myself for having a circumcised penis and i fucking hate myself for being MIXED RACES

if you dumbass cucks think youre all so powerful then eradicate the corru- oh no wait you cant because youre too busy posting bullshit negativity on the internet instead of actually turning off all the electronics, building housing innawoods, and staying the fuck away from mainstream culture

You all still continue to post here, still continue to use the internet (which was actually made by the fucking military), still buy the namebrand electronics, still buy the preprocessed food, still continue voting for fake presidents, you are all the problems with humanity

All women m80.
The fact that you have an Asian fetish doesn't change the fact that women in general are shit, and behave like animals - if you let them get out of line, you're gonna have problems.
The Asiatics your fetishize are absolutely no different, except they're much less attractive.

Can you just kill yourself?

I would protect all women, my Scandinavian friend has a thing for fat Mexicans. Throws them money and even made a bunker for them.

Look at you, you dont even want to accept the responsibility that this is YOUR PEOPLE

I didnt make my mom dumbass and i sure as fuck wasnt alive before her so that only means you fucking dipshits and your 1960s world of love bullshit consuming LSD and Marijuana

Fuck outta here with your responsibility no-responsibility having ass

Why do we keep using a symbol for illegal spics?

My people are homo sapiens

This thread is so cringe-worthy, not only because the shilling of OP and his merry band of faggots is low-energy as fuck, but because its blatantly indicative of a failure to comprehend women.

Women are like dogs. They require strong leadership - if you aren't going to be the leader, they feel they need to be. Put them in their place, and they are little issue - but once they've been running 'feral' for an extended period of time, like any feral animal, they are harder to re-introduce to the context of a domesticated existence.

Women the world over are running rampant because Jewish intellectuals have planted the seed of their equality. Imagine if they did that with dogs - imagine if they urged that dogs should be 'independent' and the like, what would happen? Exactly, same shit.
If you don't understand women, and like some sort of feminist expect them to be your equal, then you're a fool.

Women are not the equal to men, though the two do compliment each other such that one cannot achieve the maximal degree of prosperity without the presence of the other. White, Black, Asian - all women require strong masculine leadership in order to find prosperity.
If you don't give that to them, or if you allow them to be convinced that they do not need that, they will get up to all sorts of ridiculous antics - just like a dog would.
White women are presently the most heavily targeted for one reason: they're the best. The most beautiful, the most intelligent, the most valuable of any female segment of any extant hominid clade.
As such, the Jews have targeted them the hardest, and so the perception on behalf of many is that they are in some way 'worse' than others - but evidence is rife to suggest this is simply a matter of context, and in the same context, other clades of women would (and do) behave EVEN WORSE than White women. Its a fact which all extant evidence supports.

In this case, we have a thread composed of low-energy shilling, on behalf of non-Whites, who portray that they are upset with White women because, in actuality, they are jealous of White women, are upset they cannot be/acquire White women, and see them as the easiest source to attack as being to blame, when in reality, women across the globe are fucking up civilization, because of the over-representation of weak men, and the over-abundance of Jewish influence.
That said, it remains a fact that of all the female hominid clades extant on this planet at this time, White women are statistically the least-likely to engage in race-mixing. Its a fact.

If it was that funny, you'd be laughing about it, instead of desperately trying to shill against those who believe it in a vain attempt to change their viewpoint. What's really funny is that you don't seem to realize as much.

projecting
This is our world kike. You are the one that should go innawoods before you get the rope and lamp post treatment.

HEY STUPID FUCK. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG LEADERS FOR WOMEN WHEN WOMEN HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO HATE MEN AND TO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW MEN? AND THE WOMEN CONSTANTLY HOLD THE THREAT OF LEGAL PUNISHMENT AGAINST ANY MAN THEY DISAGREE WITH.

what is it about this you don't understand, you stupid fucking cuck?

Filtered.

Turn off the cruise control, Sinead.

Nice try with the lemon key memes faggot

Fuck outta here with your post-2004 lookin ass

RIP China, seriously thought they would outlive us… Guess we're all collapsing together.

Top kek, heil Pepe the illegal Mexican Frog.

Read the rest of the comment Manuel, everything you cried about is addressed therein. You are the 'weak men' referred to therein.
Your weakness is the very cause of the thing you would seek to rally us against, whilst blaming it on our women, which you are insanely hateful toward because you cannot be/acquire them. Because they are the least-likely to race-mix of all female clades.

Take this shit to Holla Forumseta you anti-family cryptojews. Only degenerates and kidbrains have problems with women.

Just sad bro.

HI SINEAD ON YOUR PERIODS HUH

You aren't my responsibility, you crybaby homo faggot. Consider suicide.

Its not hard to see the cause, and thus the cycle continues.

Ignoring base girlfriend because you have to push your Deep State ALT-KIKE homosexual agenda.

Ignore that she called him out when he became a fucking traitor because he was but raped in prison by drug dealers

*just because

Time to step away from the computer for a bit m80. Go outside and get some fresh air.

ITT: mongrel jewess attention whores let out of their reddit safe space trying to tell white males how to treat women

Where are the mods when you need em? Any thread about women should be automatically deleted. Keep your private affairs to yourselves. A man's family is his own business, and any model that tries to steer the family is inherently jewish and destructive to culture/economy.

Summerfag what are you doing here?

She looks like she has the AIDS

So, how long before you start talking about how much like feminine penises?

I just want to go outside and fight you right now but I can't. I can only shitpost your Alt-Kike anti-Aryan thread.

So much this, a white woman giving her virginity and womb to Jamal is their own personal matter. No one cares.

Calling out butthurt shitskins makes me a summerfag, eh? What makes (((you))) say that?

This is total bullshit and you should crawl back to your kike controlled op site stormfag.

They are working on it

TBH western white women are pretty much a a dead end at this point, with the rare exception

Ive fucked a number of different white and Asian women before and pretty much all had either had psychological/personality issues that were deal breaking or were just dumb sluts who were disloyal/not worth a relationship. Currently in a relationship with a Kabyle girl from Algeria that looks like a southern European girl with green eyes/tan features and from a traditional Catholic family, I'm happier now than ever before, western media influence is pure cancer and its hard to find women who were not raised by it to be whores/libtards. The main issue is that western influence/media is toxic to all traditions and gender roles are not observed in western societies which leads to women not being family oriented, not sure how this can be reversed except for removing the hollywood Jew

She's a hot 90s ride or die chick that will back you up when you kill a nigger and tell the cops you were in bed with her fucking her brains out.

Then hide your gun

Kill yourself.

You're the one bumping it m80. Like I said, time for you to go outside, take a deep breath of fresh air, and remember that Jewish fiction is not reality.
Besides, I'd fuck you up proper. Right inna gob.

The problem is that you're placing that on 'Western White women', but the same issues you whine about are extant amongst all clades of hominid female, often in greater proportion than amongst White females.

Things That Didn't Happen: The Post

My father always admired Chinese civilization more, he was more into discipline and order… That sort of gay shit

Alah Akbar homo-larper

HA! A fucking brit thinks he can beat a real American mad. I'd concrete your face sweetheart and then give you a good talking to on the lessons of not being a limey faggot

What about the 13%, you can't hurt people just because they were born in the "wrong" group. Let white wymyn live

Fuck's sake m8, you can't even identify memetic cultural appropriation effectively.
Lurk 11 more years and then inject cyanide.

But only after you go outside and get some fresh air.

Why are you referencing a post so far back in the thread when you're 17 posts deep?

Would you care to back that number up with some data?

It's a fucking movie you absolute retard.

May I remind you of Germany post WW1 and pre Hitler.

I like to respond to all posts to maximize responses

Point me to the rule that says we have to reply to posts in chronological order within a timely manner.

This, Germans under Hitler decided to ignore the past of German women. What's in her past doesn't matter, a redpilled Aryan man understands that.

No it's not you kike, stop projecting your manbaby gestalt.

You should stay off Holla Forums when your respiridone supply runs out. You think you are anonymous, but this is an illusion.

Too many anti-tatoo anti-pussy fags on cuckchan spill over to here and try to push their "dress fashy goy" queer agenda.

I'm convinced all the anti-tat, "dress conservative" threads came from Ticky Licky Dicky Spencer himself.

You're a Brit because I fucking said you were. That's it now. You talk with an english accent or I slap your cunt mouth.

Except among some Asians, there are pretty much no other women but western white women that are as quick to abandon traditions/culture and adopt feminism and whatever latest politically correct trend there is

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to just kill yourself with a gun and not have to exist?

Whites and asians are the only races to ever develop culture. You can't abandon what you don't have.

Whenever my tutor from the shooting range (redpilled Holla Forumsack i met) spergs on her mom, she ignores him

OP, you stupid nigger, you have to be less obvious.
Besides m80, that you can't comprehend cultural appropriation only shows what a newfag you are. Now quit taking the piss ya wanker and take that knob outta your mouf.

Checked for same-fagging in a raid thread.

Nope, the Asians are fucked too. Its women, not any particularly clade of women. Just like dogs, any of which can become feral.
The rest of your shit is addressed here:

No because I'm so rageful and based my soul would transmigrate in a second to the next chad alpha aryan baby born and the cycle would repeat

>>>Holla Forums is dumb if they think lines out of a kike movie are enough to make white men not want to breed with their own women.

I'm anti-OP you stupid nigger.
Learn to read

oy vey we are all anonymous goy, OP just went for a walk, engage the suspiciously similar anons bumping this thread in their pozbook style dialogue!

How did you go with that miscarriage evalion?

You're not very good at this.

Meh, they do this like 3 times a day. It never goes anywhere.

I'm surprised they haven't started talking about feminine penises yet.

White women (in general) have been raised to be anti-white, anti-western ethno masochists. this combined with the natural female urge to support a strong male. it makes sense. (women only respect those more powerful then themselves, regardless of personality or social standing).

White men (in general) have been raised to be weak, self hating, degenerate faggots with no sense of nation or purpose. combined with the natural male urge to support and protect women. (due to the corrupt state system white men can only protect white women from reality)

Well, redemption is part of the process.

Tell your handler that their strategy doesnt work here

Why not at least TRY once in awhile to write with your own voice? Using chan phrases all the time means you''re just copying content creators. Why not learn to say things in your own way you pathetic poser?

You've bumped the thread 11 times Alt-homo

Re-read my post, i was saying that only Asians are even quicker to abandon tradition/culture and as for its totally irrelevant to my post
All women are susceptible to it yes, but certain groups (western white women and Asian women) are especially open to it due to western media and a lack of culture, or with Asian women its mostly that they're specifically trying to distance themselves from their own culture

Pretty far from a shut in
also Kayble =/= Arab

Again, you're really not good at this.

Stupid cunt doesn't even know what sage is…

This is the worst bullshit trolling Ive ever seen. If you're serious, then you are on of the stupidest kikes I've seen in a while.

This is why all races dream of killing filthy disgusting kikes

And I said you were wrong, you nigger.

But that's a lie, you nigger.
Specifically, it directly addresses this bit:
Here, I'll be nice and spoonfeed you just a little bit.

As such, the Jews have targeted them the hardest, and so the perception on behalf of many is that they are in some way 'worse' than others - but evidence is rife to suggest this is simply a matter of context, and in the same context, other clades of women would (and do) behave EVEN WORSE than White women. Its a fact which all extant evidence supports.

They've been doing this daily m8.
Yesterday it was 'anime is degenerate gay shit bro!', which eventually devolved down into 'I like feminine penises and that's not gay you fags!'.

Its just low-energy shitposting that wouldn't be an issue if we had decent moderation.

OP here. Jesus christ i didn't realize my thread would ignite a fire storm. I guess I really hit close to home, eh?

White women are race-traitor scum and you should never trust them, for your own good.

Actually i just got off work and it appears we have quite the number of guests present in this here thread, that just so happens to be completely off topic from anything politically related as this topic pretty much bases itself around racial/ethnical matters.

This is interesting because im wondering how many of you all here today are shills and how many of you all here today are not shills, let alone right/wrong minded.

Hello to all and let us embrace this wonderful topic of white women and how they are perceived to the white males mind….

By the way for you all to begin with i am the self hating mixed race cuck thats been acting all reddit-tier and shit

I want you all to understand something:

Please be advised White and Black are nothing more than colors. These colors do not provide culture, personality, or genetic traits. They are only colors and they are being used to Divide and Conquer.

Let us be more precise, in which regional aspects are any of you all referring to when you speak of these "white wymyns" ?

In addition to this we will also acknowledge that many different RACES/ETHNICITIES contain WHITE SKINNED PEOPLE and vise versa in regard to black skinned people.

Can any of you actually enlighten us all with some real, solid evidence concluding that a majority of the world are one solid race (you know, like 90 -100% biological genetics) ?

On the contrary, does a majority of the worlds peoples contain a majority of mixed race humans?

boring and weak. Beta harder

Here's one from a few days ago

You're REALLY bad at this.

You remain utterly awful at this game.

At least it keeps these retards cordoned off from the rest of the threads. They generally can't resist replying to (you)s and end up with like 50 posts every time.

oh, I Meant to add one more part to that, but it just basically boils down to removing jews and women from positions of power and the problem mostly fixes itself… in a generation or two.

And another one from a few days back:

boring and weak again. You hate white women, I get it.
You're never going to win Holla Forums

True enough I suppose.

So bad at this.

Actually you said "Nope, the Asians are fucked too." as if i was somehow saying that Asian women were in a better position

This doesn't conflict with anything that i have said whatsoever

I already said the Jews were responsible by media, see>>10364757

Where else are women worse about the issues i have listed including "quick to abandon traditions/culture and adopt feminism and whatever latest politically correct trend there is" except for other western nations and Asians? List examples and lets compare them with the number of examples for women in the west

You don't belong here you boring reddit-spacing soros shill. We are going to outbreed you new world nuhuman scum and there's nothing you can do about it.

I rebuke you Alt-Kike gay esoteric agenda!

Fuck your fashy gay pants!

Stopped reading there.

And finally we get a real answer

All this fighting and getting off topic picking on each other like were all a bunch of kids is a diversion tactic

Its time to wake up folks

/thread OP BTFO

Yeah, I said you were wrong nigger, and I was right.

No, because I'm not autistic.
If thats your basis, I dismiss it out of hand - the notion that women in Western nations/Asia are more prone to 'abandon traditions/culture and adopt feminism and whatever latest politically correct trend there is" inherently implies a failure to understand the female psychology.
You don't get women, that's the core of the matter, and so you try to blame it on some clade of women - specifically, the only clades of women with any capacity to abandon tradition/culture, or to adopt feminism, or to even know what 'political correctness' IS - instead of realizing that its simply female psychology. Which you don't get.
Which is probably why you're trying to whine about the equivalent of a two-legged dog acting up when its master is doesn't train it properly.

This just bad. You're bad at this. Very bad.

Be quiet OP, unless you want to start lecturing us on the joys of feminine penises again.

remove jews from this planet

Yet another one from the other day:

I swear, we get like 2-3 of these threads every day.

OP your are a burden to society, just end it before you get any older. Your white mum made the mistake of race mixing, it's not something to be ashamed of. I know you are venting your subconscious matter here and projecting your situation like
but just opt out of life and it's a win win situation. No need to go on.

I like how everyone bashes OP because they're pussy-whipped cuck cunts without even considering his point. Women have a jew status on this board, you say anything about them and lo and behold the cuck masses descend upon you and tear you apart. One of the main reasons of the white races downfall is the fact that women are treated as equals, and as long as this continues there will be no recovery.

check em

Hi, reported.

I don't have access to my shitposting folder right now so just pretend I posted a fancy photoshopped AWM Merchant just now.
You ridiculous fucking kike.

Actually you are right

I shouldnt be so negative that way but at which point do you believe in giving up on what is pretty much your only way of creating 100% genetically caucasian offspring when in reality you have a wide array of enemies to your peoples???

Are you that god damn emasculated that you dont see you really are a byproduct of evolution and that the food chain actually does exist for a reason???

And then tell me how long will it take you to invent and mass produce artifical wombs to birth 100% genetical offspring???

Dude you mother fuckers need to step your shit up and start fucking making babies because thats EXACTLY WHAT YOUR ENEMIES ARE DOING TO OUTNUMBER YOU, you fucking fool. Or shill rather cause you saged like a cuck

That's more like what I expected, but you have to mention about how its totally not gay.

So point out exactly what i was wrong about in

LMAO, try harder

Strawman argument, i already addressed this, see
I didn't say only white and Asian women were affected by it but were the most susceptible and targeted by it, and every argument you have made only proves my own points
Another baseless strawman argument
I didn't say western white women couldn't be controlled or changed but for the majority that are already indoctrinated libfags its not worth the effort

Im flattered you went as far to even think about me to begin with

Should take a picture (or screencap if you will) as it lasts longer

My mother decided to tell me and my three other siblings we we're all mistakes when she decided to leave my dad for another woman, broke my family up and things have never been the same

No, you autistic faggot.

Shut the fuck up.

I said shut the fuck up. Nice to see you've realized I'm not going to engage your worthless attempts at autistic dialectic and just went to the rhetoric.

I explained WHY, and you did, and continue, to ignore that shit, because it doesn't fit your narrative, you sniveling autistic little faggot.

You are the weakness of men described in the post you said had nothing to do with your commentary.

white women are incredibly selfish people

FTFY bro

More things that didn't happen by a (1).

No nigger it definitely happend and it was because my father let her walk all over him

Shut up user, I know it.

Yeah, yeah, and it was probably because his feminine penis kept him busy while working for Nintendo all the time.

Get the fuck outta here with that drivel your double-nigger.

sage

Got it, here's your (((you))) and now you're filtered

sage

sage

Why the sage Chaim?

see

Called your shit and you even went on to continue spouting the same garbage like an autistic 3 year old, LMAO top kek
That one got a genuine laugh from me IRL, taking sage off to bump the thread so more people can see you get BTFO

The mark of the true normalfag bitchnigger.

sage

You're transparent, you jews.

kek, what did he use, a pair of fucking scissors?

summerfag

I told you to shut the fuck up.

God damn dude go back to fucking reddit already Jesus Christ.

Daily Reminder that these are your words:
You are the weakness.
By all means, let every one see you for what you are, in your full autistic glory.

Lol nigger it doesn't work that way but keep trying

I'm reposting this on cuck chan

sage

This is a cuck thread.

You reek of reddit.

And lo, the quality of cuckchan did rise by leaps and bounds, if only for one day…

The ulimate goal needs to be to create machines (artificial wombs) that could grow thousands of genetically-engineered white male designer babies at the same time. Basically mass-produce white babies in machines because white women are useless cunts that won't do it, and we need to sweep across the whole Earth like a swarm of locusts, conquering and colonizing for our race. We need a massive birthrate, that would put spiders to shame. I think machines would be the best way to do this, and the lads would be raised by the state into good National Socialists.

Until that is technologically, economically and politically possible, all of the childless fertile white women that refuse to marry+breed normally should be locked up in cells and bred by force. We need the white babies to come out of them whether they like it or not and I'm not somebody that believes female "consent" is a valid determinant of morality. These whores deserve whatever they get anyway, as they refuse the whole purpose of their existence at the time when it is needed the most in our whole history.
There are barely any decent white women left to man up and control. Something like 90% of them lose their virginity and thus are filthy cheating/divorcing STD-ridden depressed used-up roast beef pussy skanks- this is not a salvageable situation. You can't make a whore into a housewife.

It's not that there's a major epidemic of white women miscegenating, it's that white women are not getting married and having children at all. A 40 y/o childless "career woman" drinking herself unconscious every night is the same loss as a 20 y/o mudshark getting beaten to death by her pet monkey- one less white womb producing white offspring.

Literally every single bump in this thread is one person

Ask OP

LMAO make me

You need to go back.

OP here. Your post is amazing. GREAT IDEA

Where? I asked for links and sources and you refused to

wew

We should just keep reposting this on cuckchan to fuck with their ENTIRE agenda!

Hard Edit to fit:

Daily, we have a thread composed of low-energy shilling, on behalf of non-Whites, who portray that they are upset with White women because, in actuality, they are jealous of White women, are upset they cannot be/acquire White women, and see them as the easiest source to attack as being to blame, when in reality, women across the globe are fucking up civilization, because of the over-representation of weak men, and the over-abundance of Jewish influence.

That said, it remains a fact that White women are statistically the least-likely to engage in race-mixing. Its a fact.

Women are like dogs. They require strong leadership - if you aren't going to be the leader, they feel they need to be. But once they've been running 'feral' for an extended period of time, like any feral animal, they are harder to re-introduce to the context of a domesticated existence.

Women the world over are running rampant because Jewish intellectuals have planted the seed of their equality. Imagine if they did that with dogs - imagine if they urged that dogs should be 'independent' and the like, what would happen? Exactly, same shit.

If you don't understand women, and like some sort of feminist expect them to be your equal, then you're a fool.

Women are not the equal to men, though the two do compliment each other such that one cannot achieve the maximal degree of prosperity without the presence of the other. If you don't give that to them, or if you allow them to be convinced that they do not need that, they will get up to all sorts of ridiculous antics - just like a dog would.

White women are presently the most heavily targeted for one reason: they're the best. The most beautiful, the most intelligent, the most valuable of any female segment of any extant hominid clade.

So Jews have targeted them the hardest - but evidence suggests all clades of women would (and do) behave EVEN WORSE than White women. Its a fact which all extant evidence supports.

sage

Again, ladies and gentlemen this thread is a great example of Divide and Conquer.

Remember that White and Black are merely Colors and do not hold any value unless you are the one who holds that value. This is Bias technique to divide you between red and blue, black and white.

You must preserve your own culture by continuing to reproduce offspring with your own genetics but please embrace this fair warning: the only way we can find out what our genetics really looks like is doing a DNA test and following the results but the only real way to do this is by submitting a DNA test in which whoever performs this test has first access to your own biological data.

The only other way we continue to preserve culture is by our looks, our sounds, way of feels, and most importantly memories that get passed on through stories and explanations.

Caucasians should stick with the Caucasians, Africans should stick with the africans, and so on and so forth. Hell even mother fucking Muhammad Ali, supposedly the worlds greatest boxer would tell everyone to preserve your own culture and genetics as this is what evolution is and this is the best way to preservstion.

On the contrary to all of this, please also be advised this is indefinitely a free world, not only in the sense that that we are free to do as we want regardless of societal laws and also to the extent that physics will allow us but that also means the world is free for anyone to take and quite frankly thats all history has ever been about. In short: that also allows for people and their degenerate behaviors whether anyone likes that or not.

This is the fucking truth. We have all been lied to and now it is time to wake the fuck up.

What statistic, source

Remember to sage.

Feel free to bump and shill (((their))) Alt-kike gay agenda

i dont consider white women as the most beautiful. I would consider arab or indian women to fit that definition.

a shitty liberal psy-op
saged for even mentioning it

Hi, nigger.

Never seen this level of retardation before.

I'm really tired of the "muh white babies" meme, currently there is the biggest number of white people alive in all the history of mankind. The solution to our problems are elsewhere and it should be obvious.

This is objectively wrong. Niggers are not human.

"I want to splinter TRS and spread the broken bits of it's asshole to the four winds"
-user

we can create a virus that targets non-white DNA

can you post link to the cuckchan thread.
i want to see this samefag's autism over there.

Cuck the Alt-Kike and join the fight. Base 8/pol/ user's comment is now live

we need to breed pure white male babies with artificial wombs. White women are fucking worthless at this point.

ok found it.>>10365089

OP here. can someone post my OP comment on 4chan Holla Forums? I am blocked for another 24 hours or so.

my OP comment

To be a White Nationalist, a Traditionalist, or a Fascist means you support the fourteen words.

The fourteen words are: We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children.

The fourteen words are not an "extremist" position to take. They are in fact the lowest possible benchmark for participation in the new conservative zeitgeist. For 99% of human history, any man of any nation could state these words, and would either be agreed with, or viewed foolish for restating what is so plainly obvious.

If you do not believe in the fourteen words, do not place them as your primary concern, and do not use them as your compass rose to guide your actions and filter your intentions, then you do not belong here, and we do not want you.

White women are 50% of your people. White daughters and little white girls are your children.

If you do not support their existence and wish to preserve a genuine future for them, you do not support the fourteen words, and you are not welcome here.

Take this weak-ass MGTOW Manosphere Youtube bullshit back to Reddit where it belongs. We aren't Andrew Anglin. We don't believe in sandnigger memes of degenerate sexual conquest or beating white women for burning a roast.

The beauty of the white woman is a gift from God, and will not be allowed to vanish from the face of the Earth.

sage

white women are a mutation, an evolutionary mistake. White MEN are the only valuable members of the white race.

We can easily use artificial wombs to breed white male babies, and abort all white female babies.

sage

look at these beautiful brown women

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

No, your kids will have tiny penis genes and i wouldn't want my dick to smell like curry all the time

And thus the Jew outs itself, as it always does.

Not the Jews, not the Jews, not the Jews, not the Jews goy.

You know who the real problem is, right? Those damn white women. You should definitely hate them and try to destroy the only source of white children that exists on the face of the earth. This is a good idea, because I say so.

They surely are not the way they are because they are natural followers, and have been simultaneously led astray by a corrupt educational and media establishment that at the same time crushed and destroyed any natural tendencies to lead or be assertive in white boys, effectively monopolizing their attention.

No, no, see, they are natural born traitors, again because I say so, and you should act against your people and ethnic interests, again because I say so, because at some indeterminate point in the future you won't need them any more to create more white people, again because I say so. You trust me, don't you goy?

Just as long as you remember who is really to blame here. That's right goyim. Not the Jews.

Citation needed

Look at their bloated proportions. Look at their crooked noses and ugly ears. Look at their murky eyes, tattered hair, and pig-like proportions. Look at how they smear cosmetics across themselves like base whores or children playing about being an adult. The most beautiful Indian woman looks like a European witch. The most beautiful gook could be mistaken for an upright pig in a dress.

The face of one white woman is more beautiful than all the flesh of all the mud women on the face of the earth. And the mud women know it.

Filtered and reported for promoting bestiality.

That this thread is allowed to persist while book threads, redpill threads, and best of Holla Forums threads are anchored from the outset is proof of how far the enemy has gone to subvert such a basic and pure message. That we still endure regardless is a monument to their utter failure. They fear the Way, the Truth, and the Life. As they should.

The Day of Rope is coming, you degenerate Jew scum. And the hills will be alive with the sound of Reckoning.

Next time use a softcore pic and start your thread with something like all the anti-white women threads are created by asians/indians/asians/muslims/hapas with uk/canada/australia flags. That usually attracts the cuckchan retards

Don't help shills, retard.

so you are denying the fact that white women are not the cause of the downfall of the white race?

jews didn't put a gun to white women's head and force them to accept feminism. They voluntarily chose to do so.

White MEN are the ones who are creators. If we had only white men, the world would be a much better place.

We can use either sex robots or brown sex slave women to satisfy the lusts of white men.

White women are no longer necessary for existence.

sage

LOOK AT HER SEXY FEET

Why are only the desperate losers, rejects and weirdo white men flying across the planet to find a stinky brown woman, meanwhile millions of european men have fought and died to repel invasions by non-whites attempting to take white women? I find it hilarious that some autistic weirdo on a chansite is trying to convince us how brown women aren't ugly and undesired, while tens of thousands of young africans show up on the shores of europe to try to get a prized white woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html