Ben Carson ending section 8 grants

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/07/hud-secretary-ben-carson-poised-to-end-obama-era-section-8-housing-grants/
archive.is/1LDiy
Despite all those rulings, HUD didn’t budge. But the Trump administration is now set to return to the previous methods

Good ol' sleepy negro.

Thank you, sleepy negro.

He has awoken

He Wuz A Sleepy Kang

How am I supposed to make shekels now you stupid goyim?

If they yank section 8, there will be riots in the streets and buildings burned to the ground.

They're not yanking section 8. Try rereading the OP.

Can you give your take on the actual long term effect of this?

Instead of the money being sent in grants to "approved contractors" (read: Obama cronies) for them to do tasks, each contract gets bid on by contractors and the winner gets the money. In the long term the jobs gets done better and cheaper, but it's still federal money for welfare housing at the end of the day.

I grew up poor as fuck. Starving at times when they would cut off the evil white people's food stamps at the local Mexican/Gook run Welfare department.

Never recieved HUD. Saw lots of Mexicans and niggers get it. Never knew a white family to get it.

It's a weird thing. Maybe I'm wrong though and they give it to everyeone.

is this a bot trying to collect info on how posters actually talk

Fucking hive mind i was just thinking the same thing

Benzo Ben strikes again!

You mean memory the guy I was responding to? I just wanted to get another anons take on it. OP sucked a little dick, this other guy seemed to know something…

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO GUS

See this strikes me as bottish. What has benzo done that is "based" here? Spam shit famalam.

One small benefit is it will make it near impossible to insert Section 8 housing into any neighborhood that actually fights to keep them out. Contractors who don't have to contend with town ordinances will always underbid those who do. Obviously I support the abolition of gibs as this can still effect lower class whites in towns willing to sell out to slum lord developers, but this is step in the right direction.

I actually think a few whites got it under Obama's push to expand it as far and wide as possible. I had multiple friends get SNAP cards who had established middle class families. Of course, more niggers and spics than ever got every form of welfare known to man. The idea that immigrants' lives are hard is such bullshit, if life was hard they wouldn't be here.

As long as they stay in their areas.

One of my cousins is a degenerate single mother who gets HUD and while she's a degererate she's not so far gone that she's a coalburner.

That second one gets me.
Yeah, You. You need to be accountable for your fuck ups and not have 15 kids with 10 Men.

They make it sound like landlords have a choice in the matter.

Ya its illegal to say "no section 8" when listing a property for rent. Fair housing act etc…

BUT
In my state the section 8 building codes are more stringent then local codes. So you an do things that fail sec 8 code but pass local building codes. Railing height is the easiest one. Cuts the section 8 threat right out.

BUT G-GUYS HES A NIGGER!!! LOOK, A NIGGER!! A NIGGERRR!!! IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT GOOD HE DOES BECAUSE HES A NIGGGERRRRR!!!!

I think maybe you are a nigger.

I used to work fora company that hired illegals. All of them were on welfare. The government paid for their housing, food, medical and everything. A lot of free marketers think that illegals are just simply outcompeting native workers and working for $5/hr (they actually don't). Usually illegals make a bit above minimum wage. Illegals are just able to work so cheaply because the government pays for all their essentials. You'd have to be an idiot to believe a family of six illegals: mother, father, and four children are all provided for by the father's minimum wage work. It's impossible. A single man could support himself on nothing but $10/hr but not a family.

==SLEEPY NEGRO IS GOING
TO MAKE HOMELESS NIGGERS MORE HOMELESS==
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

Yes, but this is after whitey left.

If she didn't eat all her daughter's food she wouldn't be hungry, stupid nigress.

Checked

Nothing wrong with trap houses being burnt to the ground, and increased numbers of dead and imprisoned niggers

I want more towers full of niggers and sand niggers burning to death. Or 2 million dead koreans in ten minutes. I was promised that happening too

Makes sense. I honestly hadn't thought it through to that point. I always knew they basically got free healthcare and schooling/daycare for the beanlets. I thought they saved a bit on living expenses by having 2-3 families in a single house, plus a couple uncles/cousins who would all be working on the same landscaping/painting/construction/restaurant crews.

Honestly, I'm more interested in that part about court cases. So HUD lost case after case after case during the Obama years but never had to change a damn thing about their policy, yet the world expects Trump to bow to every random judge who thinks illegals shouldn't be deported and refugees have a human right to come here?

Nah since the 90s it's almost impossible to get if you're white and and don't have mulatto children. People don't realize section 8 makes rent much more expensive for all the poor people who aren't on it. Whites have to work just to get food stamps.

Ben "The Surgeon" Carson doesn't miss.

Neat, that's gone and solved the main Jewish scam then (oy vey goy, looks like some respectable black folk are gonna move in soon, sure you don't want to sell ehehehehe).

#BasedNegro

Recently got my Section 8 voucher and will hopefully be moving my large family in to a bigger house next month.

Low income whites - abuse the system in your favor and don't let money stop you from reproducing. Imagine the kike butthurt if instead of niggers, spics, and Vietnamese, it was white families with 5+ children taking up spots, and 'muh programs' were actually investments into the country's future like they were in the Reich.

Hasn't Klinger suffered enough?

I think he's pretty based tbh

You tried filling all that shit yourself, and didn't have a like (((social worker))) do it for you. I got foodstamps when I needed it, but I had to outjew the jew and learn their doublespeak.

Meant kike not like. Fucking Android

I noticed this happening in my neighborhood right after the election.zero nigs for 20 years , suddenly this summer over a dozen real uppity ones moved in over storefronts. I'm sure it was pure coincidence and nothing to do with the pro-Trump turnout in my district :^)

Basically servitude but we're flipping the bill, as opposed to the current equivalent of lords from yesteryear.

No really. What happens is companies underbid for the contract then provide rubbish results because of the underbidding.
Nobody gets punished even though the contract will have terms that need to be met.

Typical Kang Nigger, remove competition, just start shoveling money at the other chimps fo dem programs.

One more piece of his legacy, gone.

THAT IS THE WORST GODDAMNED SHOULDERING AND CHEEK WELD ON A RIFLE I'VE SEEN IN SOME FUCKING TIME.

- t. Funzfag

Please enlighten a non-US citizen? Why can these niggers not work? Are they literally just living on the "dole" and getting away with it? What's the extent of it? Are foodstamps normal, are niggers and kikes in some kind of agreement that somehow leeches from the taxpayer? I'm assuming it's an alternative currency/coupon that the government provides? Or does it differ from state to state. Sounds like Bernie Sanders' paradise if you're a nog? I once read that there are strip clubs which accept food stamps in the US. Never understood it but after a little digging i'm starting to realise how fucked things are.

About half of them can, about half can not. The ones who can't are due to their low IQ. There are no jobs in a modern society that can be performed by sub 80 IQ people. The industrial revolution removed all those jobs, and replaced them with a much smaller number of people using machines.

Technology is continuing to raise the lower IQ cut-off for being able to perform a useful job. Once self driving vehicles are cheap enough, you're going to see the cut-off increase to 85 or so. Millions of people with IQs between 80 and 85 will become permanently unemployable. This is why we need to stop immigration from low IQ countries.

you fucking think the niggers in that video are employable?

Why can't they go work at maccy D's or any fucking drive thru? IQ is a load of bullshit if you have a body that is able to work in a factory (then again, i'm assuming you guys are outsourcing to the chinks?). Don't you guys make use of manual labour on farms though? It's a shit life, but it's labour nonetheless. Or is the USA so far and few between that all farms are outliers or in a different state? Man, this is so fucked up.

Cut off their food stamps and wait and see? Fucking hell, it's like digging your own grave user. Also, what's the difference between food stamps and EBT?

To clarify, they're fucking entitled like all of them are. But these… fuck's sakes! This isn't poverty i'm looking at. This is fucking free shit. I've seen more poor whites than what I am seeing in that video. It's a fucking disgrace. They don't look like they're starving. They should fucking visit Africa and see what "hard times" look like. Fucks me off.

i dont see the correlation between self driving cars and low iq jobs.

the farms that have need of manual labor pretty much exclusively use spics, legal or otherwise. niggers know better than to leave their nigger hives.

Thing is, or as I know it, most whites have a little bit of self respect that prevents them from going after gubbamint gibsmedats. It's intrinsic to our character to have that little bit of honor and pride in ourselves. Niggers and spics have no honor, so they'll just mooch off of the system until they die at age 41 from sickle cell.

Because their IQ is too low to work at McDonald's, like I said. Basic jobs like factory work and burger flipping require an IQ of 85. You seriously underestimate how stupid 80 IQ is. There are no factory jobs where being that stupid is acceptable, they would get people killed. People that dumb need jobs like ditch digger or farm laborer (not using equipment, just picking up heavy things and putting them on wagons). Those jobs don't exist any more. We do use manual labor for farms, but the welfare state has made it so niggers don't need to do those jobs, we import illegal mexicans to do it instead. Those jobs will be gone soon too as automation makes fruit picking robots cheaper than mexicans.

Transportation jobs make up millions of low skilled jobs. Low skill means low IQ people can perform them. Those jobs will disappear, leaving even fewer jobs for low IQ people to perform. Since niggers are overwhelmingly low IQ, we eventually will get to the point where virtually all niggers are completely unemployable instead of just half of them like we have now.

The way they make it work is they dont pay taxes. Beaners work for cash. 10 bucks an hour without FICA, state, medi, and OASDI tax PLUS health insurance, life insurance and/or 401k taken out is about the same as a guy makin 15 to 20 an hour. Combine that with 2 or 3 families chipping in on rent and pooling their resources together and they live like kings compared to life in Mexico. Plus beaners arent materialistic like niggers, all they buy is groceries and beer. They are frugal about anything else like clothes. When it comes to transportation 5 of them will save up and pay cash for a cheap car. Im just talking Mississippi beaners. They arent getting benefits. They completely isolate themselves from other Americans, will not talk to anybody other than say "can i take ur order"(prolly cause they dont speak English). I have found their hive in my small town, im not a rat but my girl called ICE so we will see what happens

I believe the negroids simply refer to it as "woke"

*woosh*

He's just going to go back to the old way with Section 8 still causing white flight which the Jews profits off massively.

This is about the bidding process returning, not Section 8 itself, but about Democrats cherry picking their befriended housing organizations who get to maximize profit of the corrupt process. This meant that conservative/centralists areas did not even have to bother as it all went to the leftist cancers anyway so no nigger showed up in whitey town.

This proves, that these fucking cancer posters in this thread with their 1 line remark are either intentionally misleading this as a good thing or are simply retarded!

END Section 8 or KYS!

Jesus Christ on a cracker. How many niggers and jews work in section ape? There should be criminal charges for the bastards administrating the program.

The capable ones won't actually work without a whip on them. The ones that "work" voluntarily are more like saboteurs. They get in the way and slow production.

I applied for food stamps once, qualified for $17/month. My dignity was worth at least $20/month :P

found the butthurt nigger ITT

This is why spics are more based than most of 8/pol/.
YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOUR PARENTS GO THROUGH THAT HUMILIATION.

I bet you're the kind of faggot that would suck a cock to get your pregnant wife food. Either your parents do what you don't want to do, or be prepared to be subhuman. I've never done food stamps, my subhuman white trash parents have.

what's doubly retarded about that first picture is someone did the research and showed there was something like 5x the amount of money going to welfare than there was NASA at the time she made that sign.

Africa is one giant welfare state, too. The whole continent exists on GIBS from other countries and volunteers. Africans are trained from birth to never, ever do anything for themselves and that white people have to give them everything. They're the jews weapons of mass destruction.

Under Obama, there was some HUD mandate that all towns needed to allocate 10% of their housing to "Affordable Housing". If they didn't have enough units, they sent contractors out to build shitty niggerbox apartments for their nigger relocation program. My town bought into this bullshit, and we went from Mayberry to Chicongo-lite in a few years. Two murders, a couple of rapes, auto thefts, vandalism, assualts, burglaries, armed robberies, and then all of the general nuisance bullshit like cars thumping bass driving by all night and loud ass niggers everywhere you go giving you the nigger hate stare. I busted my ass to save a downpayment for my house and move to a 97% white area and now it's ruined and will never recover until the 10% niggers are removed.

That's great but in practice as retarded as the 'at least I have muh constitution' civnats. If your pride is based more on personal finances than the future of your race, well I won't call you a kike because plenty of whites have this stance, but do consider if you have kiked principles.

It's hard for me to understand the economic (or otherwise) motivation of small-town City Fathers to ruin their towns with nigger blight, which ofc leads to white flight. As the White Man goes, so goes financial prosperity. So, what gives? Why do they choose to buy into this turmoil and kill off their own towns?

What the actual fuck? Can't tell if typo or bot speak.

Nice to know.
Thanks for that.

The nigglet makes me kek every time. No hesitation whatsoever.