There's been a lot of depressing shit lately, a lot of McMaster shilling...

There's been a lot of depressing shit lately, a lot of McMaster shilling, and I don't want to take away from the important things. I just think we should have a relaxing, comfy thread to celebrate the fact our President has bantz that rival the image boards.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894661651760377856

Tell me about (((Blumenthal))), why did he lie about his service besides obvious reasons

Delete that post user.

To a jew, lying is like breathing. Deception is their oxygen.

KEK

that 2nd pic hah

Can't pic but trump just recently posted

If I am not mistaken he is sympathizing with best korea!?!?!? What the fuck? Like south korea is full of sjw but why the sudden 180?

No, what he's saying here is that the sanctions were his idea and the news won't report that 14 other countries agree with him

Pick one

Fucking KEK on that second pic. Strange coincidence how we keep hearing all these jewish names

I'm waiting for the day he uses the triple parenthesis. A man can dream, right?

Wikileaks did it, and he retweeted the "History Made" meme during the campaign. Seems possible an outright naming of the tribe could happen. Especially considering the recent developments regarding combatting ISIS. He was not shy about the Mexican judge either.

Like? I can think of inconveniencing things but depressing?

Nice dubs, checked. Wouldn't be surprised if he does it on 9/23/17 or something

During rallies, one alert user noticed that he was occasionally waving his hands together like parenthesis three times before naming some people. You might be able to find it on youtube, I did not save the video at the time.

Trump will always be our Uncle

So will Adolf
UNCLE T AND UNCLE H

Checked
DIGGING TO FIND

shouldnt that be Uncle A?

No, considering he used last names.

Holy shit, that is fucking hysterical.

A for Adolf
T for Trump

that doesn't make any sense, 'uncle' is a signifier of familial closeness, firstnames go with the territory. Who the fuck says uncle [lastname]?

oh and this one too. i am the user that noticed back when it happened. made these webms.

Until pedos and traitors are in prison, Trump seems literally "too good to be true". Possibly just a pressure limited release valve. He hasn't even had a year in office yet, but things are still looking pretty dark.

i bump, therfor i am

I just think this is funny as shit
blowing blumenthal out like that
TOP KEK

(checked)

I WANT TO BELIEVE

JUST A REMINDER THAT THE GLORIOUS RETURN OF KEK IS BARELY OVER A MONTH AWAY

(checked)
Wait. That wikileaks tweet was real?!