US bombs Iraqi PMUs, helps ISIS again

The US just bombed the Iraqi PMUs(popular mobilization units, pro-Iraqi gov and pro-Assad) near the Syrian border again, this time on the Iraqi side with 40 dead and 50+ wounded according to some reports
Previously they were bombed along with Syrian army units when they approached towards the US base at al-Tanf but this was supposedly without warning and is basically the same scenario when Obama "accidentally" bombed the Syrian army in September 2016
archive.fo/nm80C

other sources
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/894644660072828932
twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/894650769542189057
twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/894638682178801666
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/894615041319763968
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/894645180229406721

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2017/08/07/531047/us-iraq-pmu-airstrike
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
aina.org/news/20160112034707.htm
aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm
aina.org/reports/ace201701.pdf
assyriatv.org/2017/07/athra-kado-npu-incident-hashd-solved/
sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/assyrian/en/content/babylon-brigades-attacked-npu-baghdeda
facebook.com/NPU.NinevehplainProtectionUnits/
twitter.com/ninevehpu?lang=en
twitter.com/Zowaa_ADM/status/886253846258954240
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
hujada.com/article.php?ar=3045
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/5/16/convert-or-die-says-shia-leader-to-iraqi-christians
middleeastmonitor.com/20170517-shia-cleric-iraq-christians-infidels-who-must-convert-or-be-killed/
8ch.net/search.php?search=assyr&board=christian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

presstv.com/Detail/2017/08/07/531047/us-iraq-pmu-airstrike

wtf I hate Trump now

wtf i love israeal now
In all seriousness though

So they bombed a bunch of gun-wielding boy-fucking inbred maniacs, who cares. If they weren't currently "fighting" on Syria's side they'd be planning the next massacre of Christians or Muslims who happened to worship the wrong pedophile.

SSDD, nothing ever changes in the sandbox. Good riddance.

Shill detected

And yes you are wrong, the PMUs act in the favor of Assyrian Christians in Iraq/Syria and are actually fighting against ISIS and the Kurds which are the ones attacking Christians

So you must support isis/moderate beheaders then considering they get support from ZOG. Oh wait the "official" support was ended so that definitely can't be happened anymore, riiight? I mean there are never any unsanctioned operations ever.

I actually buy that. Trump was not their candidate. But… the faggot is obviously too weak to resist the Deep State. His "wishes" are getting sidelined and subverted.

Hopefully they will start cleaning Iraq of Americans.

The PMU also includes the Babylon Brigade, which are a Chaldean separatist group which are promoting Chaldean separatism among the Assyrian people. Fuck the PMU, fuck Babylon Brigade and their leader Ryan Al-Kildani, and fuck you for being another retarded Westerner shilling for groups you know nothing about. The PMU just had a clash with the Assyrian NPU for trying to steal important artifacts. It's full of Muslims and Assyrians don't support them

PMU has typically fought ISISrael but there will be a reason (like you outline e.g. fighting Assyrians) that this must have occurred. Will be interesting to find out as it's an unusual 'lip service' strike if so.

The Al-Tanf base being encircled and massive border opening is such a sore butthole for the Cianiggers and mossadISISkikes..
Iran can ground supply hezbollah and other units now via Iraq..

Why the fuck can't the coalition bomb some kikes by "accident" too and we can call it all even?

Damn good point, user.
Kikes are the only people who have never been 'accidentally bombed'.
Seriously, does any user know of an 'accidental bombing' of kikes?
Where is their 'Tonkin'…?

So fucking what?
The important part is that they are pro-Assad/Iran and fight against the Sunnis, nothing else is really that important

Video

We were always at war with Oceania

Maybe they did bomb the work camps in Germany too? Who knows.

Do burgers know how much they're hated across the world?

Fighting ISIS means nothing, man. Killing ISIS is like earning good boy points to get more weapons. These Shia militias fucking massacre Sunnis and Christians in south Iraq, you just don't hear about it much. I don't like picking sides with Muslims, but there's Sunni groups in the North that have helped defend Christians and Sunnis from Shias back in the day. This shit has been going on for a long time

Well at least we know where you stand.

Does the world know how much we don't give a fuck?

This kind of D&C retardation and infighting is why christcucks always tend to fail
Furthermore there is nothing preventing Assyrians from trying to do the same and when the PMUs claim to be objectively secular it would be out of place for them to take a official stance on religious disputes between different Christian groups

Nobody cares about massacred Sunnis, in fact this is a good thing and should be praised

You need a source before making claims of the PMUs specifically targeting Christians as well

There have been Sunni groups that were aligned with Christian groups before during Saddam's time but there were not Shiite groups that were specifically targeting Christians over religious issues at the time, any conflict between Shias and Christians at the time was a result of politics and the Iran-Iraq war which effected all Iraqis and even Shia Iraqis were forced to fight against Shia Iranians
The Sunnis have only ever supported Christian groups due to political ties which are easily dissolved whereas the Shiites support Christian groups due to ethnic and religious reasons as well, a lot of Shia groups like Alawites are very close to Christians in ideology while Hezbollah and most Shiite clerics have also issued religious fatwas that make harming Christian entities forbidden

Wew lad

Cause the deep state is on the right, name the last fbi/cia director who wasn't a conservative.

Here's a number of links talking about Kurdish crimes against Assyrians in both Syria and Iraq including the SDF, along with a video of Kurds threatening Assyrian Christians
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
aina.org/news/20160112034707.htm
aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm
aina.org/reports/ace201701.pdf
The last link is a PDF specifically about Kurdish crimes against Assyrians in northern Syria, including forced deportation, murder, assassination and bomb plots
from aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm

1) land siezure happens to everyone and that's due to corruption.
2) the islamist parties that carried out the 2011 bombings recieved 10% of the vote

Over all the kurds(ypg specifically) are net good.

Wrong, this is a targeted campaign specifically against Assyrians, Assyrians are not allowed to sell property to anyone who is a non-Kurd

Nope, Kurds are pure trash, especially the YPG
They are openly supported by Israel and commie scum that the US only supports as a way to balkanize Syria and as an excuse to keep troops there. Kurds are even worse than ISIS or Jihadist militants because they are more accepted internationally and are a larger long term threat to the stability of Syria/Assad
Video related, a Kurd getting what he deserves

New video

>(((we)))

Christian persecution started before ISIS, and it was done by Shia's too.

Assyrian isn't a religion, it's an ethnic identity and people like you need to stop trying to take that away from us. The Babylon Brigade were stealing ancient artifacts, ancient manuscripts. It's a direct attack on Assyrian heritage. You don't know shit about the situation here. The Babylon Brigade is a Chaldean separatist organization that is working against the Assyrian people with the help of Muslims. This has nothing to do with Christianity, it's an attack on my race by self-hating Assyrians who claim the name Chaldean while accepting Arabization. Mentalities like yours strip our identity away by reducing us to simply "Iraqi Christians". This isn't a Christian struggle, it's a cultural and ethnic one

YPG/PKK are ideologically different from Israel. Israel/US will throw the YPG under the bus when they can. The KRG is a far greater ally to Israel, and they align ideologically. The YPG/PKK are far too marxist to claim they are going to have long-lasting support from Israel.

More baseless bullshit with no source

Eat shit and die you Holla Forums piece of garbage
No Kurdish organization or separatism is acceptable
ALL KURDS MUST BE EXTERMINATED, NO EXCEPTIONS

A) Show me where I supported the YPG, instead of stating what they are and why Israel will throw them under the bus

B) assyriatv.org/2017/07/athra-kado-npu-incident-hashd-solved/

sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/assyrian/en/content/babylon-brigades-attacked-npu-baghdeda

facebook.com/NPU.NinevehplainProtectionUnits/

twitter.com/ninevehpu?lang=en

twitter.com/Zowaa_ADM/status/886253846258954240

The fact that you have to ask for sources about the one of the largest recent stories regarding the NPU is proof that you have no idea about the current situation, and no current information. Maybe if you spoke Assyrian/Arabic you could delve into more authentic news sources, rather than what manages to find its way onto Breitbart. The fact that you think there is a "good guys vs bad guys" dynamic in the Middle East is proof you're a fucking retard, which is evident since you're supporting a Shia militia

Kike detected

There was that one time ISIS attacked Israel and then apologized…
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

Gas yourself, Iran and Shia militias are the largest threat facing Israel

Fuck off TRSodomite.

(heil'd)
Looks like we just found out why Trump wants to use private armies. Military is probably full of shits who are trying to force Trump into conflict with anti-israel forces by provoking them through such attacks.

Oh no brother. It is you who will get the gas

lmao faggot cuck
Do you support isreal? go live there then faggot kike

You clearly aren't from here and don't understand board culture or greentext
Lurk more, everyone here with the exception of a few shills wants to see the Jews exterminated and Israel destroyed
Better yet, go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of

bump

Hahahaha fucking retards

Likely a spic as well

meant for 8f0ea9 who is a catholic larper from /christian/

fug, meant e98d79

I'm an Assyrian before a Christian. I don't even post on /christian/, I leave boards like that for autistic European Catholics. This is about an organization using the Christian title to gain support while working with Shia Muslims and Kurds to fuck Assyrians over. I don't know how many times I can explain it, Arabs, Jews and Kurds are not my friends. I don't care if they kill each other, it doesn't make any of them an ally

hujada.com/article.php?ar=3045

Babylon Brigade (under PMU) has been banned from the al Hamdaniya by the Iraqi government. Another new NPU base is being built in Baghdeda/Qaraqosh, out of the jurisdiction of the KRG. A new dawn is coming for the Assyrian people and propagandists on the internet like you can't say shit. Enjoy sucking Shia dick while yelling Ya Ali, as if that's a protest against Israel.

Again this is a bullshit argument and dubious claims of a PMU subunit attacking an Assyrian group a whole single time is laughable in comparison to the hundreds of instances i have provided examples of in
>aina.org/reports/ace201701.pdf

Yet you totally disregard the vastly more numerous instances of Kurds working against Assyrians but get incredibly butthurt about a single instance regarding the PMUs

This always brings me a hearty chuckle. If you ever wanted to redpill a yid, that's the one. Or a towel head.

If you are Assyrian before you are Christian (a rarity I might add) then you are just another unenlightened middle east shit stain. Like all of Western civilization the only thing that brought society forward and protected it from Islam was the fact it had a strong set of beliefs that could pit it against the consistent stupidity of the durka durkas.

see

Along with the const

the fact that Shias cause you so much anal pain is an obvious indicator of the fact that you are a kike puppet

Show some proof, because I don't use /christian/. I want a link. Don't call me a catholic, either. The only catholic Assyrians are those part of the Chaldean church. Chaldean separatism is thanks to the Catholic church, so I have nothing good to say about the Vatican.

The NPU and the PMU resolved the issue, and the Babylon Brigade has been banned from the Assyrian majority region by the Iraqi government.

You hate Kurds because they're working against the interests of Baghdad and Damascus. I hate Kurds for working against the interests of Assyrians. I don't understand what more needs to be said on this topic. If the YPG helps Assyrians fight ISIS from Hasakah then I'm happy, Russia is building a base in Afrin and is collaborating with the Kurds, Syria will possibly grant them the autonomy they want to establish their "democratic confederation" for minorities (Kurds, Assyrians, Armenians etc) in North Syria to keep their loyalty. If this happens, it's a good thing. If the YPG tries to fight for even more independence, then the US/Israel will fund them heavily. We don't know who the YPG will side with yet. Kurds have a reputation as backstabbers.

The KRG, on the other hand, has solidified its relationship with Israel as greatest allies. Since the KRG is the biggest threat to Assyrians, they're my first concern.

No one is disregarding it, they're two different things. This is a cultural war that you don't understand. If you're unaware on things like Chaldean separatism in the Assyrian community, I can explain it

Even Jewish newspapers reported on it. Either 9D chess by Israel or they're fucking retarded

What does being Christian do for Assyrians? We're called Iraqi Christians by every global newspaper, our ethnic identity is swept under the rug, no one gives a fuck about us. The Chaldean church is becoming increasingly Arabized. Christianity isn't what's going to save us from being assimilated into the Arab population. There's Chaldean Assyrians calling themselves Arab/Kurdish Christians. This isn't a Christian thing. Stop reducing us to a Christian people. We are Assyrians and have an ethnic/nationalist struggle that we have to keep pursuing to save our culture, our tongue and our race.

Refer to above. Shias aren't an issue for Assyrians because we don't live near them. Kurds are our immediate threat, as well as Sunnis in the North.

A Shia cleric also basically declared Jihad on Iraqs Christians. Youtube shut down the account that posted the video.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/5/16/convert-or-die-says-shia-leader-to-iraqi-christians
middleeastmonitor.com/20170517-shia-cleric-iraq-christians-infidels-who-must-convert-or-be-killed/

8ch.net/search.php?search=assyr&board=christian

I see what you're talking about. This poster is a Catholic, though, and claims the KRG treats "minorities like the yezidis and Christians well". I don't believe this guy is Assyrian.

I meant to say that if the democratic confederation of Northern Syria is established, and the rights of all minorities in the region are recognized, and helps stabilization, it's a good thing. If there's no ISIS, and it's just Kurds fighting for independence at that point, the Assyrians will join the government forces. Israel/US will support the Kurds against Syria/Russia/Assyrians in this scenario, so we have to wait and see what happens.

fair enough

Why would you think a majority Sunni and Kurdish led confederation would give equal rights to Assyrians when they already don't and are trying their hardest to appear good for international PR
Additionally any balkanization of Syria only works out to the benefit of Israel. If you value political cooperation with communist Kurds over preventing the expansion of Israel when there are viable pro-government Assyrian political parties then you are unironically working as a D&C agent for ZOG
This is the most ideal scenario and already the most likely due to the SSNP being the only viable Assyrian political party long term
The Kurds are already doing all they can to displace and attack the Assyrian community in Syria/Iraq without the MSM crying genocide, hardly much change at all

Which led to nothing and was taken as serious by nobody before being immediately denounced by the government

Hence why I said Shias aren't really an issue for Assyrians. They're still Muslims and they'll never earn my complete trust

I've been very critical of the YPG, but if Assyrians in Syria with ties to the MFS are telling me that they're increasing relations, then who am I to say anything? I'm on the sidelines and so are you. If Russia is building a base in Afrin and collaborating with the YPG with the help of Syria, then that shows the YPG are on Syria's side. All I'm saying is we don't know what the deal is yet.

I don't mind them, but they're more Arab than Assyrian. Until they start speaking my language, and actually have more Assyrians in their organization, I'll support other organizations. We already have the Syriac Union Party

A cuck is what you are called if you say nothing
Nope, all it shows is that cooperating with the YPG is in the current geopolitical interests of Russia, it says nothing about future issues nor does it mean the YPG is explicitly working in favor of the Syrian government
Your no true scotsman fallacy with Assyrians is becoming quite clear

Assyrians realistically don't have a large enough population for autonomy but would benefit much more though organizations like the SSNP which are pro-gov, thinking the Kurds are any better or that there are other viable separatist alternatives makes you a willing ZOGbot and simply delusional

My point is that first hand reports from people on the ground are more reliable to me than you. Considering you're sharing aina.org links, which is an Assyrian website, you're not really in any position to be claiming authority on the situation

And working with the YPG is in the current geopolitical interests of Assyrians, it says nothing about future issues. Right now Assyrians have taken control of Hasakah and the Khabour valley, which is where we are the majority. It is thanks to the YPG that this is possible, but now that we are in a stronger position, we are in a better position to make demands. Assyrians aren't as weak as we were at the start of this war, the Kurds can't overstep anymore. If they try to cause further division, they'll lose support from Russia, Damascus and the Assyrians

The SSNP has many Assyrian members, it's a friend to us, but the Syriac Union Party is our main representative, and its military wing MFS is the strongest Assyrian fighting force. Hasakah is under MFS control now. That's a major win for Assyrians. If the SSNP gains more support then I'm not against it.

The SUP is pro-government, too. Assyrians are the medium between Kurds and Damascus. We mediate many issues, and the MFS intervened when the Asayish and Khabour Guards started clashing.

Pic related, this isn't a few villages. Assyrians now control a significant amount of our own land in Syria. It's looking good right now for us. Autonomy isn't the goal in Syria, just enough rights to keep our people and heritage alive. Before the war we had activists jailed and disappearing for fighting for Assyrian rights. Assyrian independence is an unrealistic meme. It could work, but it's not the goal of any major Assyrian political party

Sophistry
also i actually know sources living in Iraq
And? I don't have to agree with everything to make some of their reporting useful
This is why you are becoming cancer, working with the YPG instead of PMUs or SSNP was a voluntary choice that could have been avoided and sets a precedent for Assyrians to act as separatist traitors who are ZOG agents
lol, this is the delusion right here
the last attacks were not even a year ago
If this was true you wouldn't be kvetching about the SSNP and muh Shiites/Arabs, the SSNP due to having direct government support and backing by the SAA/RuAF is objectively a stronger force
If they were collaborating with commie Kurds and other anti-government groups they had it coming

The PMU works with the NPU, that's why the PMU and Baghdad resolved the issue by banning Babylon Brigade from the region. The Assyrians in Syria also work with the SSNP, vid related.

Yes and it ended with more Kurds dead than Assyrians

The SSNP is more powerful overall, but the MFS and GPF have a stronger presence in the Assyrian majority regions, where it matters most. The groups are allied

This is a separate issue. Ba'athist regimes jail people who criticize their policies, and it's happened to Assyrians for decades. It's got nothing to do with Kurdish insurgencies or other militias.

If they were collaborating they were certainly related, otherwise if it was just the Baath partys goal of oppressing Assyrians they wouldn't have allowed the SSNP to run unrestricted in the 2014 elections and to gain a number of government positions whereas the MFS and Kurdish groups do not hold any gov positions

The SSNP was persecuted for decades by the Ba'ath party. This only changed when the SSNP allied with the Ba'ath a decade ago. It's war that creates allies. It's not that big a deal, anyway, just saying that Iraq and Syria are now more open to helping Assyrians because we proved ourselves in war, showing loyalty to Damascus and Baghdad

It is significant, it opens a window for Assyrians among the SSNP that those among the MFS wont necessarily get

I meant that former persecution of Assyrians by the Ba'ath isn't a big deal anymore, was just bringing it up. Can you elaborate on what your last response means?

I don't see a viable political option for Assyrians in any non-SSNP or associated/allied group, if the MFS tries to remain as a separate political group i doubt they will ever hold much political power within the Syrian government and will have much less military and economic support as a result.
I doubt Kurdish seccesionism and groups reliant on them will be viable in the long term as well, they have no real way to build a GDP and the SAA has cut off most future access to any oil fields, once the US leaves they should collapse pretty easily.

Majority of Assyrian groups are staunchly pro-government. The MFS is allied with the government, too, though they still criticize the regime and its allies at times when Assyrians are attacked. Assyrians do get attacked, kidnapped, etc, it happens, and it's a good thing that the MFS calls it out. Beyond this, though, Assyrians are pro-government.