How does Holla Forums feel about a one child policy for non whites in Europe and America?

I've had this idea bumping around in my head for a while, what if alongside the policies of stopping immigration, voluntary eugenics, banning race mixing and the creation of an ethnostate, we introducing a one child policy for non whites to control non white birth rates and half the population of non whites each generation? This way we can restore our demographics without taking away anyone's freedom, since white birthrates would be able to compete with nignogs.

How about No Child policies and we just exterminate them now?

isn't killing a bit mean?

/thread

This is a shitty slide thread, kill yourself OP.

Fugg I forgot to sage.

freedom to exist is a type of freedom.

using sage as a dislike I see.

why not both?

Go away

Still too many. I'd zero.

Your freedom has been revoked, cunt.

Yeah, it's called you have 30 days to exit Europe or everyone here loses their head no matter the cost on our side. If you're not willing to drag not just our blood, but the entire world down to Adam and Eve then you are weak and would let your own be destroyed out of cowardice than doing the hard thing and risking it all for them.

I support this idea as an effective lesser evil than what we currently have, but only in a situation where more decisive action isn't viable for whatever reason. Akin to the "wait for Hitler" thing, I'm not going to wait for a race war or mass deportation/extermination to get something done.

But as an ideal solution, your idea is shit OP. Aim for the stars. But it would definitely be an improvement.

If we had the political will to do that, we could just deport them.

the left is already doing that

Did you get lost on the way to reddit?

My policy is that we put one child in a boat, and then another child in the boat, and then we ship entire families back to Africa and the Middle East where they can rot.

The only acceptable policy is a one bullet policy.

There's no way this isn't bait.
That, or he's a shill, and explaining how things work here is only helping them shill more effectively.

Just sterilize the non white women during the birth of the firstborn while they are in the hospital.

how about a no child policy?
get the hell out

Regardless of the ends the means need to be palatable in the short term in the face of normal. Look at how the commies have slowly taken power in America and now it's the new standard. Perhaps the right can seize power immediately in twenty years after disaster but wouldn't you rather the moral route start today that can exist in equilibrium for as many years as possible?

Not necessary. Cut off all the welfare. Problem solved.

You don't think those gimmiegrants are paying for all their tarbaby and sandkip spawn on their own money, do you?

And freed from the tax burden of having to feed all those hungry brown mouths, true europeans will have the money they earned to have their own children.

The Right has never seized power through a lengthy process subversion. It was always through civil war or deep state coup. We don't want equilibrium, we want shit to come down fast, do give us excuse to start shooting. That's how we take power and that's how we purge the world.

Is one child an oven? No? Then fuck off back to your nigger / sandnigger / pajeet / chink hell hole of a country, and stay the fuck out.

No. I'm not interested in making the situation just tolerable enough to normalfags that nothing significant can happen and we spend several more decades in an "equilibrium" where white countries are still infested with shitskins. We aren't kikes and we don't need to copy kike methods to take power.

Cucks who have a problem with real purges can either keep their mouths shut or be disposed of with the rest of the trash.

MUH PEEEEEEEEAAARRRRREEEEEE

Oh i'm not talking about them, they along with their anchor babies should all be deported back to sandniggerstan or Africa on pieces of garden fencing.

I'm talking specifically about the kind of people who can't speech a lick of Arabic/baboon or know a damn thing about the religion or culture of their ancestors, are between the ages of 18 and 30, were at-least born in Europe/america, and probably have already converted to atheism or Christianity or whatever due to having no real connection to their original culture. for them the nice guy genocide as stated in my OP would make sense as long as they cant vote.

But you guys have a point. banning the act of having children all together would be a quicker way of fixing the problem.

How about a get the fuck out of Europe and America you shitskin invader cunt policy instead?

We're in the middle of a low-level race war and you think anything other than deportation and, for those who refuse, eradication is suitable?
You're a complete faggot.

MUH PEEEEEEEEAAARRRRREEEEEE

keked and checked
the hitler trips do not lie

Just sterilize all of the ones here and don't let any more in, faggot.
If they want to care after something they can adopt a wild animal. It'll probably be more docile than the average shitskin child, too.

Eugenics has a bad reputation, it's as hard to sell as to send them "back" to Syria, which would be faster, cheaper and better for everyone except jews and gibsuckers. Besides, your plan requires generations of uninterrupted good rulers. That won't happen. Once a leftist gets in power and ends the one child policy (and that will happen at some point since your plan requires generations to succeed) just in that guy's term the sandnigger population more than doubles.
Lastly, you really do not want one-child policies in Europe. Think like a jew for a minute: how hard is it to turn that on the goyim?

Nonwhites should not be in Europe or America in any capacity.
WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE. WE DO NOT COMPROMISE.

Well, thread over. I'm sure 99.99% of everyone who saw the thread is thinking the same thing.

We're already denied our freedom and you want to grant it to others?

Every time a sensible eugenics policy has been tried the kikes have put a stop to it.

We need to get rid of them, then it'll be easy to just pay the muds to be sterilized.

Yeah. That's kinda the point.

Why should we care about the "freedom" for shitskins to exist?

checked

Your approach would also require serious rewriting of Western laws. I'd rather rewrite those laws to expel them all.

People are waking up fast. What's "unthinkable" now will be a "soft" option in the future when enough whites realise the full extent of the White Genocide project. The jews and the shitskins will be running away just to survive.

Pointless and irrational.
If you have the power to limit them to 1 child then you have the power to limit them to 0 and kick them out of the country.
Why would a White Nationalist in this position of power allow non-Whites to stay in their country?

fpbp

guess what
a majority of all niggers and sandniggers would leave if their welfare check would require them to show up for work detail 06 in the morning.

No, they'd riot and burn/loot everything around them.

Believe it or not, European welfare mostly worked . The whites are not prone to abusing the system. The plan is to introduce enough shitskins to destroy the continent when the gibs stop. That's why the Europeans are getting austerity (less kids) while the shitskins are getting subsidised (almost unlimited funding) to invade and make babies.

And none of you goddamn cowards will help me do a fucking thing about it.

Try harder.

People will join you if you have an inspiring plan. It's called charisma.

Here's a plan:

1. Recruit 1000+ men
2. Commandeer nukes
3. ????
4. World peace

I feel one child is three people too many.

Yes, that would be inspiring. Call me back when you have that in your hand.

You evidently wouldn't be one of the 1000+ men I need, coward. :^)

This.
We hold our own freedom in our countries.
We don't owe freedom to anyone else.

It doesn't work that way. (Some) People will follow if:

a) Your intelligence and your plan's details can already offer a good chance of success.

b) You already have a credible proof of your existing power and influence.

Cutting off the gibs takes care of them too.

And then you shoot them for rioting and looting.

That's a tricky proposition when the Khan of London replaces your police, media and military with 50+% shitskin recruits. The shit will hit the fan way before they reach 50+% countrywide. They are younger on average - remember?

Hi. You must be new here.

All non-whites will be purged starting with you

Voluntary vasectomies for prisoners in exchange for a reduction in thier sentence. You know, to prevent muh poor children from growing up in a broken home. Not our fault if this affects some ethnicities more than others.

The fuck are you still doing in London?

I'm not and it doesn't matter. Retreating to the mountains only postpones the day of reckoning. The moment your country becomes 35-40% Muslim you're fucked regardless.

I've been suggesting to enact universal income but only for childless people. The whites who actually have jobs and work would be the only ones reproducing.

That would require huge governmental programs working for our side. And would probably lead to all kinds of kikery. The most humane thing (apart from shooting on site) would be deportation. Freedom is overrated anyway. It still relies on a concept of implicit equality between us and them. A concept that they neither accept nor are they capable of learning, for the most part. They can be as free or as unfree as they like. So long as they do it somewhere else.

/thread

But by the time the day of reckoning arrives, the lack of gibs will have starved down the teeming masses of the cities to an easily resolvable number.

All the more reason to cut of the gibs now.

Muslims are fucked without white made handouts even in their own countries where they are 100% muzzie they essentially survive by trading oil for western gibs.

Only if they misbehave.

If they have one child at 25 years old then I am fine with that. After the one successful birth then they must be sterilized.

Yes, you don't have too much time.

Trips confirm.