Meme Words

Many Anons who were lurked here since forever have witnessed different Memes be born, rise and fall. Something really important to Memes are the message they transmit, a message which you can describe with words. A green frog.

So Holla Forums, which from the words recently added to the Oxford English Dictionary are ours and which ones should we take before the Media manages to inject their narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

aaai.org/ocs/index.php/ICWSM/ICWSM17/paper/download/15670/14790
liveleak.com/view?i=09e_1462323576
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination).
duckduckgo.com/?q=buddahbrot&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Think about it.
Now words like comeback officially out there we can write them and talk without fear sounding like subculture disconnected to the world. We would be communicating in code with our allies, because only us understand our humor.

We could create a language between the language that needs lots of research to investitavistock. It is not only cracking the code of some page to read, but also know the context of the memes. For you to understand that context you have to believe that races are different.
Stupid people wouldn't be able to understand what we are meaning when talking about street apes.

We move topics extremely fast because of our memes. We share a story, philosophy with one word. They do not understand that.

Or I am only just too high.

forgot pic

Gelad In Tennagra
His EYES RED

WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN

Word Memes?
we do fonts nao user
>>>/bmw/7766

Don't you think he would have done that Holla Forums?

soggyknees
snowflake
holohoax

seen a wider version of that with "dont give up yet" written on it, its interesting to consider where we will all be in 10 years and how to get there

Mark my fucking words this TRS-sourced "thot" bullshit word is being used to trace the patterns of memetic distribution throughout our circles.

search results: 1 hit

2nd day
search results: 10 hits

3rd day

Now they know which posts to dissect to try and grasp their memetic value and subvert us.

"Thot" is not a word from another language, it is not a word like goyim which has usage outside of our memes, it is an extremely specific word that has had little to no adoption outside of our immediate circles.

Watch for patterns like this as you would watch for grass parting in front of a snake. Our opponents are stupid. They may be self-defeating because of the nature of evil itself, but they are dangerous and not to be underestimated. You wouldn't turn your back to a Jew, don't turn your back to these very questionable forced memes. Anybody who says, "Lol we have nothing to worry about, we're aryan amirite!" is a fucking shill.

Dictionaries controlled by (((publishers))) are not the tavistockkeepers of language.

Quite inspirational in the sense that we all can go from a zero to hero in 10 years.

The first time I ever heard "Thot" was from Malik Obama's twitter account. I thought it was a typo at first.

The big problem is that few want to be the idiots that uses a word wrong, until enough get the new usage.

That doesn't really matter - the effect is the same, if he "memed" the word, then that's what is going to be looked at. If it was memed on TRS, that's what they're going to look at. If it was memed here that's what they're going to look at, and it was pushed like a motherfucker on TRS, apparently, who we know are compromised to hell and back.

The point is that it's like a fucking signal flare. The (((Googles))) and (((Skypes))) campaign was underrated and underutilized for this same reason.

Sure, but those who are afraid of using it wrong know they do not understand the meme.
Those who understand the memes, those communicate. Even if is in the middle of a normie gathering, they will only understand gibberish and thanks to modern (((academia))) they will think it is something about some kind of study or even some fiction. All while you talking about deporting muslims. If they ask, just make jokes about goatfuckers, they will eventually leave.

Like using Holla Forums in real life. You are anonymous because no one understands you, besides the anons.

I thought that this word came from black people, like, "This ho just a thot." I saw it being used by black people on twitter for over a year or two now.

I think somebody got pissed at the forced toth egyptian bird god meme, and decided to co-opt it.

>The (((Googles))) and (((Skypes))) campaign was underrated and underutilized for this same reason.

I think the small dick meme the cucks use to explain why pro-whites exist, is underutilized, although it's getting there.

The cuck meme is slow, because it attacks generations.

Incorrect. Memes are representations of essential truths. They can manifest in myriad form, as phrases, images, symbols, behaviors, even as religions.
There is no need to claim or reserve words for ourselves. The meme will take what it wants as it needs.

Thot kicked off in 2013.

Learn to read you nigger.

Why would the Deep State kikes of Spencer and TRS need our IPs though?

They can just get them from here.

I wasn't aware because I don't follow niggers, but the point remains.

Where it entered our community is easily trackable, and therefore how it spread is also trackable. Words can be searched, abstracted, manipulated, etc. much more easily than images can, making meme
words ideal for memetic study by our opponents.

So are you understanding the threat, or just (1) and done?

I'm not sure. I may have been wrong the whole time about the word itself, but the point is that the word, specifically, is very identifiable. All they need to do is slightly modify their search parameters, i.e., "exclude niggers from twitter" and suddenly they would have a roadmap of how it spread through our communities.

Much like this infuriating "kekistani" bullshit, the e-celebs would obviously be the focal points of their searches, telling them nothing valuable, however the pushbackagainst e-celebs is what they are looking for. E-Celebs are generally fucking idiots, and would fall for the most basic COINTELPRO, so they are what the adversary desires to maintain.

If for every anti-e-celeb meme that is generated, they can generate a counter-meme, the celebs will remain. There is no door we can leave unguarded, and the vulnerability that these very specific "meme words" represent is enormous.

Underutilized? You mean you want it to be used more? Whose side are you on? BBC is a meme that has been going on for decades.

Memes are orthogonal to truth. A meme can be true, or false. "I like Ike" was a meme, that's neither truth nor fiction, just a profession of opinion. Memes are ideas which spread through the population; nothing more, nothing less.

"memes encapsulate truth" is itself a false meme.

>>hey white supremacists which words and phrases should be added to (((our))) word checker
FUCK OFF DATA MINING JEW!

Stick to huffing gas fumes abo.

>>The (((Googles))) and (((Skypes))) campaign was underrated and underutilized for this same reason.
Those memes never took off because they don't make any intuitive sense to people who hear them for the first time. If a meme needs to be explained before it makes sense, it's not a good meme.

A meme needing to be explained is friction that must be overcome before somebody will adopt and spread the meme themselves. High friction memes have low adoption. Low friction memes have the best adoption.

You forgot to sage faggot.

I disagree. It had to be forced hard and died off quickly. True memes become self propagating and evolve to survive in changing social environments.

Despite your faggotry, your thread is OK, much like how and alcoholic mother manages to pop out an undeformed baby occasionally.

I don't see how that is so dangerous. It's probably always been the case that the powerful can backtrack and pinpoint where ideas came from.

Kekistanis are just another group we can bully for being civic nationalists.

The problem with "memes as tracer dyes" is they won't actually tell reveal any information about the structure of our organization because we're not an organization and we don't have structure. Image boards are to memes what mixing services are to bitcoin.

On social media you could use a meme as a tracer dye to map out memetic influence, but why bother? Twitter and facebook already have all that data. They know who reads who's posts. That knowledge is their product. If ZOG wants to know, they need only ask.

The other problem with "thot" as a tracer dye is it's used so infrequently. How many times does the average "thot meme user" actually use the meme in a month? Maybe a few times? The meme is low frequency since it only applies in limited circumstances. Several days or even weeks may elapse between somebody hearing "thot" for the first time and finding a situation to use it themselves. To really map out memetic pathways, you'd want a tracer that gives you the finest resolution data as possible. Ideally something that's repeated several times an hour.

I want to resume your post into a phrase.

Good to know. Again see

It remains that the word, much like "kekistani", once it appears within the 8ch domain, becomes a signal flare for potential analysts. What is effective at getting the word to spread, and what isn't?

They don't need our IPs at all, they're just a means to an end.

I'm going to try and phrase it differently to make it more clear:

Say I am trying to figure out a method to meme. I am a Shareblue leader who wants to tap into the Trump online presence, but have no idea what the fuck a "Warhammer" is or what a "Spurdo" is.

My first mission is to find out what a meme is

After observation, I understand that a meme is a cultural sentiment that is depicted in a way that "catches on" with a given population.

My second mission is to find out how to create them

What is the best way to find out how memes are created? By watching them form and tracking how they develop.

So how are you going to track memes?

Take these two pepes - how would a reverse search engine even know to associate these two things together? It would be nearly impossible. So as a Shareblue boss, I would see that the resources needed to successfully associate such disparate images with an acceptable signal to noise ratio would be impractical.

But a word? The word "thot" could be abstracted as "thot, Thot, THot, THOt, THOT, t.hot, th.ot" etc. almost instantly with a script that a high schooler could write in about 5 seconds, and a search for this word, as it occurs within the 8ch domain, could be observed in REAL TIME with relatively little resources and computing expertise. Paired with a visual trend chart of usage and contexts, I would gain a lot of insight into how the word was used, what images and themes were commonly associated with it, and how often it was used, which would give me clues as to how the meme itself would form.

Almost. It has been demonstrated that it is possible to at least dilute a chan with noise and faggotry to replace its culture.

Forced memes are a type of meme. MAGA was a meme, despite being similarly orchestrated. "Yes we can" was also a meme. Wazzup was a meme deliberately started by Budweiser to advertise their beer, this goes far beyond politics.

The best memes for our purposes are memes that spread rapidly and organically, but memes that do neither are still memes.

No.

They will go pro-white when pushed.

You can replace a chan's userbase but you can't subvert the users themselves. That's because users of a chan don't take their cues from leadership, there is no leadership only other anons. Therefore they have no choice to think for themselves. You can't deletavistock your decision making if you can't identify an individual to be your deletavistock.

That takes me back.

If we're going to use organic terminology here we may as well put forced memes in a completely different category. Where true memes are more akin to a virus. Requiring a host to spread but evolves rapidly.
Would that then make forced memes like a flu vaccine? It has to be injected into the host and is sometimes mildly contagious, but is ultimately inert.

Let me throw another image back at you, then.

Such an image would be impossible were they using images, which most memes are. The fact of the meme being a WORD is what concerns me.

Of course you'd want something better. It's not that thot is the end-all be-all Final Attempt at Subversion ever. It's the unique threat that the meme word represents

I just realized. All memes have an end, there is no eternal meme, only the eternal flow of memes.

Under your Theory of creation and development of memes, it started at one point. When the person formed the idea and all experiences and circumstances needed for that meme to exists allign.
That person spreads the meme. If successful the rate in which the meme is repeated is bigger than the rate of being forgotten.
When the rate of viewing/share it is bigger than the persons who forget it, mathematically, the meme will spread exponentially, how fast depending on the rate difference.

But we are finite creatures living in an ever ending world. Our body, the animal we are, needs to forget, so he can experience, and we forget what our mind filters. If a meme is all the time around you, you will get bored of it and your brain will slowly filter it, and the more people filter it, the less it gets posted, eventually to be forgotten or become a myth.

But a myth nonetheless and one day the same circumstances will come when a human gets a small idea, which moved millions of minds, hopefully to the better.

Basically how he wants to explain it. He sure knows his way with numbers and algorithms.

To a certain extent yeah. All of the scientific analysis papers that we know about which have studied Holla Forums have never tried to actually follow the threads or conversations or learn how to actually read it all, they just stick the archived threads into a program/script and let it sort through everything for them. Picture related, it's an excerpt from a paper that scientifically confirmed raids exist, specifically that after a Youtube link is posted an increase in "hate speech" appears in the comments of the video. The title of the paper alone makes it worth a read.

I wanna read that, gibbs me

FUCK I didn't mean to post that full screenshot someone delete please. In exchange here's the link.
aaai.org/ocs/index.php/ICWSM/ICWSM17/paper/download/15670/14790

What said. gib please.

But it would look a lot similar, if you extrapolate it.

Do you ever shut down that equipment?

>aaai.org/ocs/index.php/ICWSM/ICWSM17/paper/download/15670/14790
Thanks.

How on earth would these be possible to associate automatically for any search engine? I doubt even google reverse image search could without underlying text associations that they might have.

People who follow e-whores like your pic related are very easy to subvert because they deletavistock their decision making to the e-whore. That's why those sort of people are dangerous. Even if the e-whore is saying the right thing, there is no guarantee they'll continue to say the right thing.

But people who've deletavistockd their decision making to that e-whore won't jump ship when that shift happens because they've already put themselves in the habit of letting an e-whore do their thinking for them.

"Forced" memes can behave like viruses too though. "Wassup" was engineered by marketers and forced into the brains of millions of Americans, which is about as forced as you can get. But after that, it spread from person to person as people kept on saying it to each other at work and school. There is no sharp division between "forced" and "organic" memes, a forced meme can go viral if it was well engineered.

Furthermore, many Holla Forums memes are arguably "forced" memes, because they were engineered by anons who intended for them to go viral. Trump Pepes (Pepes with Trump hair) are an obvious example of this, the memetic potential of pepes were already well understood so anons slapped Trump hair on Pepe. The image of pepe with Trump hair very predictably went incredibly viral.

That's why I don't think the "organic"/"forced" dichotomy is particularly important. The origins of the meme are less important in the long run than the virulence of the meme. Memes with high virulence are very efficient, while memes with low virulence are inefficient. If you want to spread a meme with low virulence, you have to exert at lot of energy to keep it spreading. With a high virulence meme, the efficiency can be so great that it takes no effort from you to keep it spreading. Memes engineered by amateurs are usually low virulence. When an amateur with a lot of resources (time or money) creates a meme, they'll use their resources to keep the meme spreading (this is what we typically mean by "forcing" a meme.) A meme engineered by a seasoned memetics professional (many to be found on Holla Forums) can have a very high virulence. These memes expand our influence far beyond what we could ever accomplish with our time or money.

If a well engineered meme with high virulence is "forced" using money or time, it can take over the world. This would be analogous to weaponizing ebola then carpet bombing Africa with it.

Finding out where it comes from, is thus not a problem. Reporting on what they find seems to be more troublesome, as we only get abstract data removed of all context.

If it's one thing that is certain, it's that you'll not understand much if you only read academia on us.

The spread of a meme on 8ch is completely opaque due to the anonymous nature of the site. Furthermore, there are no set memetic pathways here since none of us can "follow" another. The pathways are in constant flux, depending on who happens into a particular thread at a particular time. There is no structure to uncover.

So yes, you can introduce a meme into 8ch and have it spread. But the way in which it spreads tells you nothing because another meme will spread in another way. While "thot" may have spread from A→B→C, another meme Foo might spread from C→F→A The memetic pathways for every meme are totally randomized.

The easier a meme is to spread, the greater its virulence. A word is easier to post than an image. Meme words have the potential to be the most efficient memes possible, and thus have great value to us.

Perhaps not from them yet, but you yourself used it as a meme to explain what you meant.

My point was that you already had the model.

Small example of meme words.
TRUMP

Mods are asleep now.

:^)

Of course.

I'd forgotten about the cyberpolice and their backtracing. We're doomed.

Yes, yes, but were there to be a shred of similarity between the form that the memes took, or the timing, or the platforms on which they were distributed, surely you understand that it would be infinitely easier to track such a thing with "words" than with images?

That is my only point! Not that words are not useful, not that words are only a liability, just that they should be paid attention to, and carefully.

I still can't fucking get over how His name is a killing word to the trigglypuffs in their universities.

ah ha. some underlying structure to the spread of shill memes has been uncovered

Debatable. There are a few memes that are thousands of years old and show no sign of dying. Democracy, YHWH, etc. But yes, most memes die relatively quickly.

I wouldn't say that. Sometimes memes arise from multiple people at once, or evolve over time from other memes with many participants involved in the evolution. Memes can be stand alone complexes, where everybody thinks they're copying somebody else, but nobody is truly the originator. "Anonymous" was one such meme (that turned to cancer many years ago).

Go back to your synagogue.

I feel molested.

Look at this faggot getting trips just looking for attention.

It's smiley (OP)

liveleak.com/view?i=09e_1462323576

Temba, his arms wide. when I get off work I'll go through my private archives and give out some real powerful screenshots

To the Torposting news I say "The river Temarc in winter"

jews not news. Ducking autocorrect

You just Eichenwalded yourself, my dude.

Jokes aside though, if (((they))) are seriously writing huge effortposts and essays on our shitposting and memes then I dare say we are certainly onto something with them, they're more effective than any propaganda that (((they))) have invented in the last two decades at least.
But we have Kek on our side! While this summer may be a struggle and the Kikes shall try to sap us and learn our esoteric ways, we shall endure and we shall fight back!

Autism aside, we have seen mere jokes and inside references turned into fully fledged propaganda machines which are highly effective, this is the best timeline!

There is no structure to how word memes transverse the 8ch social web. One word meme will take one path, another word meme will take a different path entirely. It's a chaotic system like lightning through a turbulent gas.

8/pol/ has 2500 active users, according to the data 8ch.net reports. Say the thot meme infects 100 people who adopt it for their own use. How many potential pathways are there for such a meme? That's 2500 choose 100, a combination (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination).

I'm sorry, I got that wrong. The order matters, B→A is different from A→B. So actually the answer would be a partial permutation:

All of your questionable math aside…

A better look at which meme words are successful, and why the were successful.

If the post that the Kansas guy used it in was memetically successful, he would be a "meme creator" to be watched more carefully. A simple majority of posters are not regular OC creators.

However, you are falsely assuming they need to track the pathway that the meme takes immediately.
The number of occurrences on a timeline is all that needs following (computationally CHEAP AS FUCK, literally Ctrl+F and F5) and when there's a spike, then your botnet could take a closer look and does some much more specific investigation if it wanted to, but it's besides the point.

The Ctrl+F and F5 cheap as fuck tracking of meme words, and words, specifically, is what gives them additional leverage if they attempt to "force" a meme word and so are able to watch it from the beginning, and if it is successful, see when and where it takes off. We already know they have a legion of shills to constantly spam as many low-energy memes as they can shit out in Krita, and so you're basically overlooking any sort of possibility of our current methods ever failing or becoming more vulnerable or duplicable, and that is fucking stupid in my opinion, but maybe Sun Tzu and General Patton both agreed, "If it worked in the past it'll work in the future, every time, forever."

Your math was all in the wrong direction and therefore more massively irrelevant.

Questionable? Nigger, if I got something wrong, correct me. It's math.

The number of memetic pathways of length 100 in a userbase of 2500 is 8.361e+338. If you think that's wrong, explain how.

Memetic pathways on imageboards are ephemeral. If you think otherwise, explain why you think they aren't, and what mechanism could possibly explain memetic pathway permanence on an anonymous imageboard.

yes, but you are wrong there, from that combination, how many situations happen in a normal anons life in order to spread the meme.

You are missing the combination between how many times does an user use the meme in a single day, if not weeks or even months.
And because we are talking of a finite timeframe and extinguishing variables, that massive number of combination goes almost back to zero.
You have calculate it in small numbers in order to find out how it starts, something close to what user explained it in this post

I would work more with probabilities.
The 100 from the 2500, independent of the combination of order in which the anons existed when the meme was posted, you can say that from the 2500 only 100 downloaded the meme.
That is 0.04 or 4% of anons downloading the meme, once again, this is a chance from which randomly picking up a user, you get the chance of 4% of him downloading the meme.

From that percentage we have to take into account how many times a day a random user of those 100 uses the meme once a day.
So, 1/24 (0.04166) makes rate in which user posts the meme. I will use the lowest number possible just for the sake of the example.
Say only 1 of the 100 anons manages to posts that meme daily.

This graph shows what I mean pretty great. The growth of the meme starts slow, but exponentially. To a point where the speed of posting is faster than the rate of new anons learning about the meme, so the posting decreases and kinda stagnates. Maybe because of constant shilling/forced instead of natural growth.

How do I check the posting of pepe/kek?

some of us use vpns and tor to avoid being monitored by the 5 eyes network. Here in NZ, ISPs are required to give admin rights to the local spy agency for all switches and routers.
I'd like to shitpost in peace, so i use tor and a vpn and prevent dns leaks.

yeah, no anime for me, degeneracy!

dubs of truth. tell, me kike, when did your rabbi first lay lips on your privates?

does it really matter how memes spread? are we afraid that we are being played? I hope that the combined intelligence of our hive mind is very good at filtering out the incessant shilling and misdirection, and that as a whole, our emergent memetic warfare skills outweigh the kike's by a significant amount. Open borders for israel, anyone?

Trips of truth. We must guide them to the light of National Socialism.

Personally I am happy when proven wrong, because it means I get to keep my imagination running, while at the same time I like recognizing patterns.

patterns are good, indeed. We have been winning the memetic war, though. with Chaos as our agent. any patterns we see emerging are secondary to the process. So the Moloch worshipers, who only use a stunted version of chaos (war, which is quite neat, really), will be looking for patterns, as you are, for control, but failing to achieve their aim, since reproducing the patterns won't reproduce the chaos from which they came.
So the patterns will shift and morph as time passes. I'd post a buddahbrot, but i'm on tor so no images, have a link instead >duckduckgo.com/?q=buddahbrot&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images

That's where you're wrong, newfriend. The reason why the Trump-Pepe memes flowed so naturally and organically is because Pepe was a trickster who caused ass-hurt, and Trump was a candidate who rustled the entire world's jambos.

The variables that might influence whether or not somebody decides "thot" is a meme they'll use are literally innumerable.

You plainly don't understand what that math is showing.

The math I posted has absolutely nothing to do with the rate of memes. It's the number of possible ways in which a meme with a given reach may have spread through the userbase. The more successful the meme, the more possible paths it may have taken. If a meme reaches 2000 out of 2500 users, the number of possible paths is 1.33e+6277.

The point I'm making is that mapping out meme paths is completely pointless because meme paths are ephemeral. As soon as you pin one down, it's already gone. It won't be used again. The sequence of anons who adopted "thot" is unique, no other meme is going to grow through that same sequence. The next meme will spread through a different subset of the userbase, in a different order. The number of possible subsets and number of possible orderings are so massive, they may as well be infinite.

All of this is in stark contrast to how memes spread on twitter and facebook. Memetic pathway analysis is feasible on those platforms.

That's elementary.
Apples to oranges.
What's really happening is new memes take priority and out-compete the old memes. You also have classic S-curve adoption where the number of people who haven't heard the meme yet is steadily decreasing. When most people haven't heard it yet, the meme can grow fast if it has potential. When most people have already heard the meme, repetitions of the meme have diminishing returns. Not all memes follow this model though, most memes die in their infancy, having never experienced exponential growth.

Start scraping archives.

TL;DR:
Watch this DEFCON talk from 2005.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Your government has your name on a list. That list is called: List of people who are either pedophiles, purchasing drugs, or posting on Holla Forums. You get your name put on that list for using Tor (they know you're using Tor) because everybody who uses Tor falls into one of those categories.

Personally, I'd rather my government just know I post on Holla Forums. The ambiguity created by using Tor doesn't cast me in a better light.

Nice word filter mods.

>using internet service in your own name and not your (((landlord)))

I'm going to contradict those heavenly dubs to tell you that it absolutely does have everything to do with what you are talking about - and that what you claimed was fundamentally incorrect.

Versus

You are making a claim about the conscious motivation of progenitors of Trump haired Pepes, and attributing their virulent spread to Pepe's inertia. The user contradicting you is making a claim about why Trump haired Pepes spread virulently only. Your claim about motives is impossible to verify in any case, although it's simple and seems intuitively likely. Your claim about virulence is not as accurate as the other user's claim. Trump haired Pepe relied upon familiarity with Pepe, but the correspondence between Trump's and Pepe's mischief-making habits is what made Trump haired Pepes FUNNY. Without that layer of humour, the whole thing is a forced meme. Because that layer of humour existed, it was a genuine evolution of the meme to the next plane of meaning and it spread far more rapidly than a forced meme would have as a result.

Checking your double doubles.

(Checked)
Nice additions.

It wouldn't exactly be rocket science to figure out who's living at that address.

You explained what made Trump-Pepe a good meme. I explained that Trump-Pepe was highly virulent because it was a good meme, without explaining what made it good. Your statement is orthogonal to mine.

I am not claiming their intent is what made Trump-Pepe go viral. Their intent was beside the point, creators of bad memes intend for their memes to go viral too. For a meme to be successful it must be well engineered. You explained what made the meme well engineered, I didn't bother to because that's a detail not related to the point I'm making.

Adding to my previous statement

Humor is a vector for memes. Funny memes are more virulent. This is because when somebody laughs at a meme, they like to share it with other people to make them laugh too. Humor encourages sharing, it's one of the most effective memetic vectors and many people on Holla Forums are very good at it. The person who made the first Trump haired Pepes knew they were making a funny meme. They, like many on Holla Forums, were experienced in the creation of funny memes.

Maybe that is how you meant that to be understood. But look:

The second sentence implies causality carrying over from the previous one because humans tend to think narratively. What you did in that paragraph is often used by clever liars. I'm not attributing malicious intent but it is something you should avoid in honest direct communication nigger

Pepes are popular memes. This was well known when the Trump-Pepe was created. The reason Pepes are popular memes are the reasons you've outlined. I didn't go into those reasons.

Tracking a word for it "memetic potetential" or whatever isn't necessary. Study after study of social networks shows that "influencers" hold a majority of the power in terms of "reach". For example, anything they share gets read by thousands of people compared to your tens that read yours. With chans, the greatest "influencers" are whatever appeals to the majority's values. I've seen groups attempt to force memes countless times, but none of them stick around that do not fundamentally appeal to a majority of the user base.

This is a great thread.
carry on please

Now you are being disingenuous. You have not addressed my explanation of why you were not understood in the manner you claim to have intended here:

Get thee away from me, Satan

You're clearly looking for a disagreement, but I don't disagree with your assessment of the Pepe meme. Never said I did. I think your analysis of Pepe is sound.

Why wasn't I misunderstood? Perhaps I communicated my ideas poorly. Sorry it got you upset fam, that wasn't the intention.

The second sentence implies causality carrying over from the previous one because humans tend to think narratively. What you did in that paragraph is often used by clever liars. I'm not attributing malicious intent but it is something you should avoid in honest direct communication faggot

Nevermind. Kek has clearly willed your success. I was trying to get you and that other user's ideas explicitly clear but your digits have shown that I was only being a faggot

All the propaganda in the world wouldn't have done shit if we weren't hitting a harmonic in the way people feel at large. I'm avoiding words like noosphere because really this is all pretty basic. The tension of every normie in his everyday life needing to nod and smile for bullshit that he knows is bullshit is the power source.

My point being, that power source can only and ever belong to us, because every single thing they do is *intended* to solidify and empower the things which cause that cognitive dissonance. What we're doing is calling bullshit on their entire made-up fantasy dialectics.

As long as we do that - and stay funny - they can't fucking touch what we do.

rethink your life. You feel like everyone is against you, but we're not.

I prefer conflict of ideas to consensus building. It's my nature. I was being fairly hyperbolic in this thread tbh. I don't have a persecution complex although you can only be not promoted several grades above your payscale (for being a young white man) so many times in a row before a little chip starts to creep back up onto that shoulder

Tots. It's a literal free marketplace of ideas that makes this thing of ours run. It's a genetic algorithm of subversion the likes of which the powers that be have never seen before. It's pure Darwinian selection. Most of my posts are garbage. Most of everyone's posts are garbage. It doesn't matter. Everyone is a faggot. The stuff with legs takes on a life of it's own and that's what actually does matter.

Truths of a jungian origin if mine eyes do not deceive me. Can you recommend a starting work of Jung's to anons?

I liked Man and His Symbols, plus of course Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious. Also the collected Far Side as a companion work and gloss on memetics.

To create a memeword you first need a concept that no other word adequately describes. You then need to invent a word that describes said concept. That's how you get a memeword.

To use a vulgar and niggery example, the memeword "pawg" took off because no word existed to describe a fat-assed white girl. So some chimp somewhere invented "pawg" and it quickly filled the vacuum. In other words, meming words is the art of filling linguistic gaps.

tavistock tavistock let's wreck the board

Bump because this thread got slid to hell

This gat e filter has to go. Is there even a big tavistock thread still up? It's fucking up a lot of words that contain it. Maybe someone didn't realize how prevalent those 4 letters are in words but it's annoying.

'Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.' Mark Twain knew what could happen.

(heil'd)

I am glad it's there. It forces us to come up with better meme words for controversies than noun- g @ t e. We have an opportunity to field test here with what's happening at Google and then it can spread. However we have to make sure that the name used here sticks here for a week before we take it to the normiesphere. Our opposition can know we were the origin but not know which of us is what normalfag account. Best to field test here, then half chan, then reddit, then social media. Otherwise our accounts will be linked to here.

Already watched the talk.
About the interpretation of the graph, the s-curve might be the easiest, and maybe most accurate, math to describe the patter. Something we have to take into account is a really important point on the curve, when the majority is reached, just as you pointed out.

About the combination of active users and meme-infected anons.
You do have a point, but I still think that math is useless when trying to identify a pattern. The number of potential pathways is irrelevant because the meme will only take one. So the bigger the number of pathways, the harder to find that path.

My idea about working with probabilities was more focused on using current data, such as the Broward Horne did, in order to create a first impression of the meme. From there you take the most important aspects, mathematically, the growing/decreasing rate of the curve in order to make a sort of Taylor sequence, or just type in an exponential function, to approximate the development of the meme.
Of course, there are many aspects which have to be taken into consideration, such as when does the meme reach the majority of users. The sphere of influence of the posters in relation to the lurkers.
Example being you 2500 users. If 1250 are reached then you have to start expecting a rate-decrease, that aspect being completely irrelevant on the path the meme took, what matters is how fast the meme spreads, how catchy it is.

Even if we like it or not they are already looking for patters and ways to stop the memes from spreading. You can see how hard they are trying with the "perspective" AI and other projects.
That shouldn't stop us from finding new ways to wake up normies.
That is some interesting shit right there.

How many normalfags understand that sentence?

We already own many words which can be used in a regular conversation. Some might sound cringy but is a good way to identify each other.

People not seeing her kike facial features still amaze me.

Why not create linguistic gaps that you later let be filled organically without forcing a meme?

Those linguistic gaps are the memes

Remember how jews like to operate. They create buzzwords that with help of the contast media shilling become popular, infecting the meme in a population

I don't like these threads, I feel these only help newfriends try and fit in.

Remember how we like to operate. We create mental tools that help anons understand things and win debates, so

1. They go viral on their own accord because they are useful for the infected human to use when communicating with others, thus spreading the word further.
2. New tools means you can make new stuff, and that includes how one set of new tools make it rational to change other kinds of worn out tools that limit our creative power.
3. The new toolbox so to speak have now created a lot of linguistic void that did not exist before.

Do you understand what I mean?