No Man's Lies' lies so far

PC port that is.
todd howard wolud be proud

Other urls found in this thread:

www71.uptobox.com/d/5ayzoqmsemtzsccqpppjcfbvm52r43hms54dsr4q6vdowypccfexvm62unlu4xwgpo5zgjcakmmcclj7om/No Man's Sky.zip
twitter.com/nomanssky/status/762688708764135425
archive.is/mZjRf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iam8bit
archive.is/JxQCR
twitch.tv/totalbiscuit
steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672137535527320/
metacritic.com/game/pc/starbound
youtube.com/watch?v=a9k5BdDv2M0
forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=637.0
steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672137535584270/
archive.is/Khq1l
en.spaceengine.org/index/funding_and_donations/0-26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear No Man's Sky Haters…

You. Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.
Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority. I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Game's out on torrents, just in case.

wew

this is pasta, right?

Wrong. Consider the possibility that others on this board have the capacity for independent thought.

They removed multiplayer?

wew

here is your (you)

This has to be bait. Not even shills lack self awareness this badly.

But you can't even see each other, how do you know you actually come together?

Waaaaaaaah go back to your safe space

Nice pasta, user. Saved.

Waste of Lucky Trips

What fucking retard caused that to happen?

Same retards that are charging 60$ for a game 100% procedurally generated, even Notch wasn't that much of a jew

Now he changed the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720
Restart required :^)

He's trying to make the game not stutter, and no matter how low he goes in the settings it won't stop stuttering.

The same people who thinks you need a 21:9 monitor to have a 21:9 resolution, they added cardboard to the side of their monitors as their approach

You know, I understand enjoying prostate stimulation, but doing that shit with your girlfriend is pretty beta.
But hey, if you both enjoy it then I guess it's fine, but you cross the fucking line when you start announcing this shit publicly. Not only should you never be talking about something so intimate so casually, but nobody wants to know.
If he doesn't want people to call him "unmanly" then he shouldn't be telling them about the weird shit that gets him off in the first place.

seems like it was ported at the last minute. could've sword it was still a PS4 exclusive not even a few months ago.

holy shit he's going all out

It was a "PS4 Timed Exclusive" for the longest time, and then even sony got tired of waiting and the "Timed exclusitivity" was 3 days

well it is pasta now

No Man's Sky It's like Starbound…but worse!

Perfect

Links so far
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b206abaebac6df077d3b3ebf6f650b2f29980ee5&dn=No+Man%27s+Sky+%28GOG%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

or a direct link

www71.uptobox.com/d/5ayzoqmsemtzsccqpppjcfbvm52r43hms54dsr4q6vdowypccfexvm62unlu4xwgpo5zgjcakmmcclj7om/No Man's Sky.zip

Multiplayer was never real.

Now it crashed.
It's a real piece of shit.

game i slaggy as fuck,
GTX980 2xQuad @4,4Ghz 16RAM

the dl was a waste of time.

Doesn't work under wine. Just test it for giggles.

If there's a hyper-link somewhere on the page then it's a man's job to click it with your cock erect by the overwhelming sense of adventure! Don't be a fag, user!

If this was any other game I'd call this torrent bullshit, but I can believe it.

Already downloaded this shit, it was legit.

glorious, you make poe and his law proud friend

It's good

Anyone need their faith in humanity shaken?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw im being downvoted on leddit for saying the game doesn't have multiplayer and posting this: twitter.com/nomanssky/status/762688708764135425

POLITELY to people saying it DOES have multiplayer because sean said so.

Holy fug, Star Cultists might have some competition.

Good game.

Nice trips, pastaman

archive.is/mZjRf

user, it's good. More people that buy this is more people who spend their smaller amount of shekels, who will get angry, buy less games and accelerate the demise of the industry.

Tell your friends to buy No Man's Sky!

fucking shit game, have to go trough intro before changing options

oh god it was from leddit, then its probably serious…sad

tb gives a slap to the preorder fags.

i like it.

Todd had to have created some school of lies. I would expect Todd to say these things, then have the fans defend this shit.

You know what to do user.

THIS MUST BE ONE OF THE MOST RETARDED CHANGE SETTINGS MENU I EVER ENCOUNTERED

This truly is the wreck that keeps on giving

serious quesiton:

how the fuck do you exit the game?!

and the trips
holy shit this is gold friend

maybe you just had some bad luck with planets

No worries, it will crash momentarily

It truly just keeps being ore and more better.

Some shit from the previous thread.

Dude, even when you're allowed to play the game is procedurally generated!

is it just me, or the sound and music is out of sync?

tell him to run the game from binaries

I'm trying to find who the fuck ported it but can't come up with anything other than these guys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iam8bit as the "distributor", whatever the fuck that means. I thought Steam was distributing it?

If this was posted anywhere else, please link me so I can send my laughs more directly

its from leddit which kinda ruins the magic, now we know it was serious

So have they finally just admitted there is no online support then?

Are people outside of Holla Forums shitting on it too though?

I remember Battlefront 3 and Fallout 4 were mostly praised by casuals despite being torn apart on Holla Forums.

the menu is ported as fuck

Aren't they the fags who were selling those "gamergate is hate" shirts?

Bruh sony published it and already delayed it 3 days on pc for a reason

I know of them, they put out Hotline Miami 2 (and NMS's) Soundtrack out on Vinyl, seem to be a sorta semi publisher in this situation

I can't wait for my big brother to come home today to "play" this shit, he said he would download it at his work (from steam he PREORDERED it), it will be glorious to see him procedurally scratch his head trying to figure out how to make this clusterfuck work.

here

The subreddit is in civil war between fanboys and non-fanboys. Seems like the nonfanboys are winning atm.

ok

let's have fun with the normalfag shitters.

make a very well written steam thread about how to fix the game by deleting system32

Game of the year guys

procedural anger and frustration

thats just meta-realism you pleb, i bet u cant even into derk sowels

You crash when you start the fucking game, you crash when you alt-tab the game, you crash when you die, you crash when you live.

It keeps on giving.
inb4 mass refunds

Keep the salt posts coming ladies

Crash is life. Crash is Love.

You die when you crash in real life too so it is very realistic

No man's Sky is the gift that keeps on giving. Isn't it?

Whats better then watching the ride unfold? I want it to get worse now, go deep into the abyss.

Is this pasta or genuine salt?
The difference between the two is paper thin these days.

I was actually worried this game would do really well.

You guys are just big babies! What makes you entitled to thinking a game should run well?

Uh, guys, I don't want to get bullied, but speaking about PC ports that bombed.

I've been family sharing Arkham Knight from a friend that got it and it's really good. They fixes all the stuttering problems that it had.

I think it's definitely worth a buy now. I mean, I didn't buy because it's family shared, but still, you should probably get it if you liked that last ones.

One thing I will say is that it's very easy. I even picked the hardest difficulty. It's very generous when it comes to taking damage. Maybe it's because I'm still at the start of them game, but I dunno.

Also now we need that 3rd person mod to see player models

I run the GOG version from here

No crashing, launch game from binaries folder.

Don't worry guys, there's only going up from here

Ever time, every danm time

and it never really does, they're just lying to themselves and others to justify their purchase

MOTHERFUCKER

Still 36% to go.

It sold really well. People are apparently refunding the game now en masse.

Same thing here, its 10 secs between start ups and crashes.

u wot

Implying developers EVEN NEED TO MAKE SURE THE GAME WORKS?!

ARE YOU ENTITLED?!

wew

at least i won't feel bad for pirating nu male sky

EDF4.1 on the other hand… where's my paycheck?

To be fair the people who can't play it will only be piling in and the people who can run and enjoy it will play and only later post their reviews

STILL

POST YFW YOU DID NOT BUY THIS SHIT

genders are apparently just random words which is kind of hilarious, its almost satire of the present system of 60ish "genders"

No guys, you don't get the deeper meaning! Sean is trying to say everywhere is the center of the galaxy, so you always win!

in actuality that means it's the very first lifeform on the planet capable of sexual reproduction. in game that means a load of Californian faggot word salad.

Why did I laugh at that. Glorious image though.

at least they did ONE thing right

Block this site on your router and never return.

So, I got it installed and it crashed on start up and is forcing a controller. I can't use KB+M.

move on from 16th century

mind telling us what that ONE thing is user?

running game on ultra without any problem, looks like some unity shit (printscreen brings back black image)

Yeah, they tried to delay the mess.

What was the name of that social justice dyke who is part of Nu-Male's Sky? I want to throw some constructive criticism at her.

this thread

JUST

o shit I meant to reply to

i want the center to just be a massive 3d goatse

All this game has done is make me want to try a different "flying around space doing things" game. Is the new Elite any good?

20% by close of business

IT KEES GETTING BETTER

Not really

Have you noticed "profanity filter" dll already?

user, I'm serious, the game's been fixed. I was playing it alright. Wish it was harder tho.

I assume to stop people from naming planets "Triggering" things

any way to open it up and see what it's filtering?

How many yards are there in a mile? You either had to look that up, spend a couple seconds thinking about it, or use a calculator because your system is so retarded.

In the metric system it is immediately obvious how many x are in a y because it was made by people that aren't contrarian retard hipstercucks. And no I am not a Eurocuck; I was born and raised in Burgerstan so I know both systems well.

apparently you cant even name planets harmless shit like "goatbag"

whats wrong with goatbag seriously

Holy shit, its droppimg faster then I thought possible. Where are the fans trying to bump it up?

teepical burgerman

FUCK

Quality

underrated post

Brilliant, well done chap

buhahah

I really want to see the devs response to whether or not genders are actually satire or not.
I can't make sense of it, except the "rational" gender, that one's obviously a male.

I hope Sony wasn't expecting too much return on investment for all this advertising.

Trying to get the game to run

there were never any fans, only paid shills
and their shift is already over

heh

really harmless shit, all u cats can forget about calling planets treblinka and co

\0\

Netiher guzzler or reich is filtered.

I think you need to leave.

Mind sharing the positive reviews ?

I wanted to see some pussy and you denied me!

Crashed and bombed. Just like the damn game.

I'm just waiting for the shill army to rise up and fix the rating. Like they try to do with all major releases.

kekaroni

Yall wanna have a polite dubs party?

its dead to me now.

thats..something i guess

Fair enough.

They are private, They all went up within a minitue of release.

Hurry user, use the options menu before you crash!!!

Apparently that means it's emulating the PS4, but I know absolutely nothing about these things.

I can't wait for "No Man's Sky - From Hype to Disappointment"

RX480 should of got a GTX1060

smh Simmons

did he just say a 8gig patch?

you cant just blame this on gamergate, its toxic masculinity in general

I love how we already know the game is repetitive shit with no depth, but almost everyone can't even launch it.

Its going to be like double penetration to them. First bugs, glitches and crashes, and then glorious realization that the game was shit all along.

5 bucks says this is on the front page of polygon next week.

Dear Hotheads…

You. Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no reason to banepost!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.
Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority. I don't feel horheaded or anxious watching The Plane Scene around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their planes for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally crashed FOR YOU - and it IS BIG. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Baneposters may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow plane crashers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that The Plane Scene is such a BANE? to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-big, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop shooting people before throwing them out of a plane, start up The Plane Scene, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first plane crash, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Were you ready for those reviews?

MY

Cannot wait.

any MEGA's to the patched nuMalesbuy?

Fuck

THIS IS THE BEST FRIDAY EVER

Holy fuck, I thought with all the corners they cut they would at least have a 60fps cap.
Seriously, FoV is hella small, generation still has pop-in, and graphical fidelity isn't even top notch either.

preddy gud but could still use some polish

everytime

Can we contact James Lister for a follow up comment?

Just fuck my shit up.

patch?

Go, Nu Man's Cuck! I'm giving your liberty back. Just please, don't reproduce. ah yeah, that's right… you're a cuck

SHIT

TRIPLE TREAT

THE TIME SPENT GETTING THE GAME TO WORK RESULTS IN STEAM THINKING THEY'VE PLAYED FOR 2 HOURS

THE REALISATION SINKS IN THAT THE GAME IS EMPTY

THEY CAN'T REFUND

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Someone watched dunkview.

Saved for future generations
archive.is/JxQCR

OKAY THAT'S IT NIGGERS

PLACE YOUR BETS AT WHICH POINT WILL THE GAME HIT IT'S LOWEST POINT?

My bet is 25%

ding dong the witch is dead

one step closer to videogame crash

The more you know…

Nah, just using a library from the ps4 proprietary libraries; which are made to run on the PC, but are designed to have a wrapper for the ps4 side of things (unique file system of the ps4, etc).

See above

Am I back in 2007?

aaay

23%
followed by some kind of "steam accident" that culls enough reviews to jump it up to 60+%

forget it

patch made it worser

frames now drops to 10fps

whoohoooo

i want you guys to know the resolution problem (resizing requires reload) is literally one of the first things you learn how to avoid in a basic computer rendering course

the people who made this game are clueless

IT KEEPS GOING DOWN

Now it seems they are using a bug to fix a bug. From their website.
Thats fucking retarded.

Arkham Knight made Origins good in retrospect, fuck off.

What's the point in worshipping devs like this in the first place given that you're not a shill?

It is buyers remorse?
Do they hope the devs will see their post and say, "Wow, I really like this goy for liking my game"?
Are they just looking for a reason to feel high and mighty above other people because they "see" something that you cant?

Nah, don't worry. I was going for the most obnoxious crap I could. You know, a thing you really want to slap in the face… pic related.

B-BUT MUH QUINTILLION PLANETS!

twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

he is shitting on th devs and preorders again, lovley

So glad this crap never looked interesting to me.

people just want to be a part of something

You're right, but at least it doesn't stutter now.

They're in too deep. If they back out now, it's years of hype down the drain. It's more like "hyper's remorse"

I bought the game for PS4.

No joke when I say gamestop is only giving $10 for a copy due to being overwhelmed with trade ins. Just give them a fucking call and ask how much you'll get if you don't believe me.

lol i thought he died already?

Origins was the best Arkham game though. Best story, best bosses, etc.

God speed then, user.

goddamn I love shitstorms

So that's what could possibly go wrong.

he's a body double. emphasis on double.

How long before full damage control, claiming the gamers are shitlords or something?

Spore 2.0

Bro, no.

No. NooooOOOoooo.

Arkham City was the best.

Sean Murray don't you have to be an unbearable hipster faggot somewhere else?

BURN IN THE FIRES
YOU BITCH
YOU HORRIBLE SWINE

There's always one of you dipshits, isn't there?
Do you need some more images for your reaction folder?

But most of the bosses were dog shit. The only one that was somewhat interesting was Freeze.

Too bad it didn't explode, so he would scream akbar too.

Post yfw you knew it was going to flop hard.

hue

happening
steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672137535527320/

Slavwizard wants to make an exploration game out of it also.

Is that an exceprt from the no mans sky song?

kek

The fuck is that? one sec

What are you guys talking about, the reviews for this game are pretty decent

metacritic.com/game/pc/starbound

that's like watching a hollywood movies and not expect it to be full of kikes and anti-white propaganda

LOL IT CRASHED RIGHT AWAY

CANT GET PAST INITIALISE

ANYWAY, they fixed Arkham Knight. It's no longer horrible.

killed it. What is this supposed to be?

Has science gone too far?!

Kek even Gamespot is shitting on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=a9k5BdDv2M0

well, i guess this might be the most visit thread right now.

How about we tell those sheeples how to fix the game? Maybe the HDD needs some cold water? Or downloade this dll and so on.

Is the chromatic aberration actually that bad in game?

Hello games doesn't owe you ZA WARUDO, yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION STANDS.

looks like you caught a razorback jew there son, nice going

WORKS ON MY PC™

He just gave up on it "I don't care if I have 25,000 people watching, it isn't worth playing this garbage"

"Thank God for refunds"

"Stop fucking pre-ordering"

The pic you replied to is a pretty mild example of the overdone chromatic abberation in that game, find one with complex geometry near the edges of the screen, it looks awful.

Do you already enjoy the experience game provides you with?

IT WERKS

exit game is in the options btw lol

crazy mini lags atm depite ssd

Mark you better make this thread cyclical or something or we'll have 20 of them in the catalog by this time tomorrow.

Not as bad as those fucking overwatch shill threads

I wont say I told you so to Reddit. But…

thats pretty funny.

i think streamers should be eradicated, but that is pretty good bantz.

Tfw both Harukas make my weewee hard so this pic makes me really excited

What are those xboxes going to do to umaru?

That explains the fire, but I think he missed the explosion.

MY DICK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW

user, about 30 fps cap…

Gonna shit my pants m8s

is that numalbuy even a dev?

ok anons, you know what, have a free version of muh-i-drop-from-space-on-a-planet game. Open Source of course

have fun

If not cyclical than at least pin it. Of better yet bump the autosage limit back up to 721 or at least around 500 or so.

All three holes.

Good lord

This isn't serious is it?

it begins
the salt will flow

lmao

that sounds non-intuitive as fuck, why should you hold on an option to change it?

nothing has made me this happy in months
thank you Holla Forums and sean murray

LUL POT KETTLE LUL

EAT MA PERIOD

The users with the mouse icon next to their name own the game, so they are most likely serious.

How much did this nigger get paid?

Reminded me /pol

Only if you love playing shitty games over and over and over again, which makes sense if these people are willing to defend crap.

Real question is.
Why alien species have genders?

It was earth thing to share DNA by giving two versions of animal one with output one with input, but there is a shit tone of ways to share it. Plants are mostly bi-sexual and are fully capable of doing same thing, same for slugs.
So if not even every organism on earth uses genders, why something that most likely doesn't even use DNA have genders?

I wonder if same people who add gender to aliens shouted to creationists that they are stupid, because they clearly doesn't understand evolution and how life here evolved.

And that is why I get triggered every time when I see female protoss.

Why can't i post this?

Who could do something like this and not be imprisionned?

Remove the quotes and try again?

Rhetorical question user, i posted what i wanted eitehr way.

There's some Cloudflare false positive fuckery with quoted phrases, go look on /sudo/ for an explanation from Codemonkey

So no reviews at all? Is there a pc gamer who has hit 5 hours, let alone 2?

kek

Don't make me post bacon again!

oops

Faggot

=THEY JUST PORTED THE PS4 LIBRARIES==

Salt is a bretty fun game.
It's basically No Man's Pirates, with shit to actually do, and comfy inns to sit in.

I can't really think of any single player games that I've bought on launch day that had issues at all. Even smaller devs usually have it tested and ready to go before it even reaches market.

The fact that no one can run it at all is very strange thing to have happened, especially for a game of this "caliber"

How are you enjoying Nu Males' Spore?

The salt is real. Beautiful.

Thread Theme

The magic is that it was serious and autistic.

No double-doubles for this double cheeseburger today.

I heard that games will be slow until graphics cards have a method of accelerating logic not just math.

How true is this?

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672137535584270/

yeah, seems to be a good idea to blame gamers for having shittier pc's

Yah that's how you make money

because they verbatim copied Destiny's (shitty) UI where you hold down a button and watch a progress bar fill up to do anything at all

That's just for usable items m8.
Destiny options have proper clickable buttons.

THERE IS SO MANY OF YOU

This is how the game looks on:

Processor: AMD A10-7850K
RAM: 8 GB(6,95 GB usable)
Graphics card: AMD Radeon R7 1024mb
All low settings.

Fuuuuck, I just remembered how hungry I am!

Is Sean Murray the new Todd or the new Molyneux?

this guy needs to get wedgied

This comment has been bought to you by the people who invented cards dedicated to physics and particles, and who wanted to pitch cards dedicated to AI, etc.

Many things were done through the CPU (till the mid 90ies, games ran only in Software mode).

So there's thing thing floating around about dedicating different bits of your PC to different tasks. I'm not sure it's necessary. Really sounds like a marketing/yes-men plan to me. Besides, most programmers are being too eager to eat up resources for crap and don't optimize either their code or assets… no matter how much you add to the pile, there will always be people abusing it.

They actually shipped it with C++ libraries on GOG.

Are you suprised user, this is the same company that put in customizable resolutions in a week before the game shipped

Sean Murray eats crow twenty minutes from now

Todd never lied. People just misunderstood him

Nah, he's the new John Romero, minus actually making anything worth shit beforehand.

the new moleyneux

Nah, he is finished after this.

das right

didn't install the preorder dlc game runs fine gonna try it with the preorder dlc next but installing the base game seems to run fine already ingame but can't tab back into it

When exactly will Hello Games go bankrupt? Next week? Next month?

When sony will issue huge debt for them?

the cover is pretty…

the game isn't horrible looking, at least in space. When you land its a different story.

It's not even like FO4 where the normalfags held onto the game, they are going cannibalistic on Sean Murray, its fuckin great

Open task-man, go to nms process, click "switch to".

Sony lucked out in that they have no refund property, they probably made a decent profit off of the game, Hello Games on the other hand….

You're right, this launch is nowhere near Fallout 4. This one is much more fun to watch

holy fuck

They only did one excitebike clone before NMS, they probably cant do something like this ever again. They'll probably die out by the end of the year or be ignored forever.

Gotta say, Fallout 4 was just disappointing, it wasn't outrageously bad, just mildly mediocre, the only real fun part of it was spoiling the ending

ya already figured that out not retarded mate

How the fuck do you save in this piece of shit

Comfy nebula cruising game NEVER EVER.

Fallout 4 is actually a much worse game if you ask me. Because Fallout 4 shit on me on a personal level, but I have no connection to No Man's Framerates.

I'm okay with this.

UP

Make actual game around world generation and make it preform well on PC.

space engine, but the nebulæ look like shit

It's still at 29% in that picture you huge fucking niggerfaggot

The funny thing is they probably will if it's being refunded en masse, a refund costs more to the developer than a pirate does

No you nignog, the game itself can't be salvaged. I mean how do I fucking save my game

30% now

Is that supposed to Sean Murray in the first panel or Chris Evans?

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not.

This is fucking retarded but i am buying the jap p5 for the ost discs and the american one so who am i to complain

lmao, what a retard.

Total Ass Cancer is still a faggot, but godanm if he isn't funny sometimes

is this even a sentence?

What did he mean by this Holla Forums?

wtf i has outta was when this shit shat out your like 15???

I knew something like this would happen. Post as many jack faces that you have steam/gog/whatever friends who bought this.

There are ~1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 in space engine.
Yes I'm shilling for a screenshot simulator.

It is not like you refund a game not to bankrupt devs but to get YOUR money back or anything.

Apparently, shills on leddit and Hell Games were telling people not to purchase the game through Steam before the release because "Steam takes a cut".

Post YFW you imagine the collective salt of people that bought into the Hello Games is a nice indie company meme.

i think it some kind of kangroo island slang?

I hate it when people do this

newer technology just gives developers more chances to fuck up.

One probable, a second quite likely

Rare semi-Jack for the probable

Poes law?

archive.is/Khq1l
Am I reading this right? That even the music is procedurally generated?

i wonder if this actually does something or makes stuff worse lol

Singularity when?

These are very telling: they care more for the company than the game. They don't reply "you sure you can't get it to work?" or "I hope you would be able to play this game and enjoy it as much as I do". No. They are brainwashed zombies praising one person out of the whole dev team for the shitty job they made, and then passing the buck on those who bought it.

Apparently part of the game's performance problems are the frame limiter itself. If you turn on the frame limiter, it kills your FPS, if you turn it off, you get good FPS. So you literally have to use Vsync to prevent the game from rendering too much.

How do you fuck up something so simple as a delta tic frame limiter? This game is a god damn mess.

IT IS [THE CURRENT YEAR]
HELL YEAH

That'd be impressive if it was true. But it probably isn't.
If it was though; that would explain the desycnd and laggy audio

Let us all celebrate the saltiness this game has given us

user

WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU TELLING SHEEPLES TO DELETE SYSTEM32?

YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND VIDEO GAMES

FUCK YOU M8

Godanm they really point no effort into this at all did they?

No Man's Sky was a mistake.

he's the new Phil Fish.

BUT MY 18 TRILLION

Someone needs to make a webm scrolling through all of the negative reviews of the game holy shit.

Everyone knows what that webm is from the thumbnail, and the filename. Why are you so angry about the obvious?

How do these people make it past the age of 10

en.spaceengine.org/index/funding_and_donations/0-26
Send your refund money here goyim

This, we need an Evolve/Battleborn type failure video compiling all the lies and interviews with Sean Murray

Will Seanposting become the new Toddposting?

some user last night was trying his hardest to make it so

Yes.

obviously not

Theyre 9, user.

I CALLED IT FROM THE FUCKING START

SUCK MY SPACE DINOSAUR.
CHOKE ON IT!

We need a webm of that with "Tell me Lies"

This what happens when you condition kids to buy and enjoy buggy games on release.

Holy shit how do you get this masochistic

10/10

Everytime, every fucking time, same thing happened to Payday Jew at launch

The keks have stopped.

Why is the gun so fucking close.

here's the thing though.

Starbound was actually somewhat fun. This isn't even close to offering enjoyment.

Wait, people started pouring money into starbound shit because of how disappointed they are with No man's sky?

Fuck. Its not a great situation either.

Fuck that's probably what's happening.

What do you expect from retards buying no mans sky? Excellent life choices?

I'd challenge that picture. Derek actually almost delivers his promises, in an incomphrensible mess but he nearly does. That's why people have a constant love-hate relationship with him. You get what he promised but it takes pressing five keys simultaneously to move forward before the game crashes.

Hello Games unconsciously raised chucklefucks wallet.

I expected them to fund into some space games, not this trash.

I mean they are at least buying actual finished game here.
It is chuclefish but we are comparing it to company that only purpose was to make hype because Sony paid them, it is not that bad.

It is something.

okay downloaded the gog version that user posted, I guess i'm lucky in that it works for me.

I guess I have to play it now huh?

I think he was going for the bingo

The lesser of two evils is two evils.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Let not an evil dwell to fight another evil, lest ye be beset by evil when it passes.

You get me? Propping up Starbound as the "solution" to No Man's Sky means you're stuck with Chucklefish continuing to surf on hype and shit. Then we still have Chucklefish.

The worst thing to person that can happen is for No Man's Sky to actually work on his computer and bore him to death.

Apparently Starbound turned out decent when v1.0 came out.
Don't know if that's true, haven't played it.

At least the download is only 2.4gb, I feel bad even wasting my bandwidth for an hour just to pirate this shit.

You did it to yourself.

Says a lot about the steam userbase right there. They're so hellbent on giving their money to shitty game devs that it's almost frightening.

And that's what really hurts.

Nope, it is still shit. Terraria has been doing what Starbound doesn't for years now.

Fuck off Thom

If the game crashes for you on startup, go into the config files and change the config from fullscreen to borderless windowed. The game is hanging because of the way that fullscreen works and the way that the game is initiating its priority in the windows time slicer.

In Windowed mode it will work.

You don't understand.
They are making half a step towards a boundary of decency, but they are still have 10 steps to it.
I am not calling it solution. I am happy we are seeing any progress, and I hate Sony with passion so it is huge step for me.

And the team is still going too.

NEW BREAD:

MARK YOU FAGGOT MAKE A CYCLICAL THREAD ALREADY THE SALT IS DELICIOUS

Is that supposed to be Geralt?

only reason i'm enjoying it cause I luv me some fucking mining and it runs pretty gud on a gtx 770/amd fx 8350 on pretty much high settings around so tb and other fucks must of done something retarded to have problems

except them refunding the game won't hurt sony at all. hell, the developer's twitter rant basically covered sony's ass for the whole deal. no one associates the game with them anymore.

The fuck? Did they actually add new gear in the latest patch?

The only one doing retarded things seems to be you

(((they))) cleaned up the thread.

Anons, can i have a request? Can someone upload their TKGAMESETTINGS form the folder binaries/setting, that have been opened at least once during the game?

Because mine is empty.

Nope. Teaser from the upcoming patch. Scheduled for about a month from now, more or less.

I was going to ask why Steve Blum was there, but then I realized Steve Blum and Randy look like twins.

Of course it won't hurt them much.
It is like this racist faggot drinking white tears from EA. It won't do much damage but it does, there will be people who remember NMS from Sony E3 conference there will be people who won't get this twitter damage control.

So they'll be adding actual new content?

Is that fat furry holding a gunblade?

Is procedurally generated a meme now?

Yes. Focused primarily on the Desert and Underground Desert. As for what that content is they've not revealed yet.

Not sure. Let me procedurally generate my opinion on that.

You've learned the Krovax word for "underwhelming".

I hadn't heard anything quite like it when I discovered them in 2005.

Which is more atmospheric and satisfying to explore, starbound or terraria?

I would be sharing pictures and whatnot but I discovered that you can't actually alt-tab out of the game and come back in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I suppose, given how everything in game and related to the game is generated, or so generic it seems like it is.

THEY EMULATED THE GAME

Starbound but dont you fucking dare giving them money

Terraria is an actual good game. Starbound is just an engine for a nazi/vore simulator.

Of course not, i just was wondering.

Trips confirm

Terraria for sure.

It's one world with a good amount of biome variation. Starbound is just like NMS with it's 6 gorillian worlds that all look the same.

Crash the game, user, do it!

not neccesarily, could mean they had the source code to the sony library, else they couldn't have compiled it for PC.

Playstation 4 emulation confirmed.

So no one will be able to get constantly 60 fps because its just a sony emulator?

Average normalfag would think he now can use those libraries to emulate Uncharted 4.

Terraria.
Tried both. Starbound have more biomes and enemies but most of them feel same after a while. It never replicated a feeling of going through corruption for first time.

He wasnt asking about what the better game was.

I can emulate Uncharted 4 with VLC

You can pirate it on youtube.

So I loaded up the game on my hardware (Decent laptop with a 965M and a Laptop model i7, @ 3 Ghz.

The game performance varies, wildly. When I interact with anything, the game freezes up for a second. Not to mention the game was freezing on the fucking intro video. (The starfield screensaver when you load the game).

Secondly, the game has to be fully restarted no matter what settings you change, it seems. I changed the fucking FOV and it said I gotta restart.

What the fuck.

I never played Starbound, but I can tell you that Terraria can be super comfy. And if you've not played it before it gives you a decent feeling of exploration and discovery for your first several generated worlds.

user, please, the PS4 has only one game and it isn't Uncharted.

If Terraria had the (admittedly sparse) cool stuff from Starbound there'd be no reason to touch Starbound ever again.

And it isn't bloodborne either.

What is Terraria lacking?

Not much, just the planets, I'd say? Maybe the environmental hazards, but even then Starbound does them stupid where they're constant on a planet with no way to make a sealed off space. Maybe more critters couldn't hurt, naturally.

Seems I scored a goal with this planet. There's goalpost formations everywhere. 10/10.

60 DOLLARS
FOR
AN
ALPHA

Terraria already has tons of different enemies. Starbound only technically has more because they're randomly generated, but that also ironically means there's no variety to them.

I recognize Todd, Sean and Molly. Who are the rest and what did they do? I am especoally curious about the muzzie/nigger. I thought shitskins didn't make videogames.

Thats derek smart, guy is a constant liar and produces shit games but kind of got memed a lot here because he went after star citizen calling it for what it is.

Yeah I'm aware of that; Just mash the two systems together, maybe add a themeing system so critters don't look retarded and out of place at all times

I've played it.
Christ.
This is like Elite 2 for retarded people. You can't crash into planets unless you try, ships can't actually hold still, they're planes. Ships can't yaw, so it has a roll button, and it rolls when you move the mouse. Wherever you drop out of supercruise in space, there's asteroids and shit everywhere. The human race never should've made something this fucking awful. Oh, and the entire game is basically minecraft, but you don't switch servers, you fly between planets.

And there's nobody to play with, and you can only dig specific, tiny spots, and you can't build anything.

Just closed the game. Played it for 2 hours. Gets boring really fast. Nothing really interesting, there's no "gameplay".

It came out exactly the way I expected it to. Oh, happy day!

Log out of life, fam.

Considering it vanished from the top seller list, I'm pretty sure that's actually what's happening right now.

"flood detected, post discarded"

Have some cool plane project to cleanse your life.

Yeah, holy shit.
I got bored even before fixing my damn ship, because there's nothing to fucking do.

Steam is salt. Mostly Negative reviews climbing to Mixed now. Tons of the positive reviews aren't serious, though.

How the fuck is it possible? I knew the game would be shit, but I at least expected something so simple looking to run okay.

18 quintillion planets can only run smoothly on Blast Processing. If only we had listened to Sega.

strop is (northern, mainly) english slang for a tantrum. Can be used as an adjective, eg: "Stroppy cow."

I have a solid theory that the "team" behind this "game" are using some unity or unreal-tier tutorials on "procedural content" and "populating procedural worlds with perlin noise". They make so many textbook errors.

The main one being "Not checking what type of block they're placing unremovable clutter objects on."

To clarify; There was Iridium here that I mined away – Notice everything now floating where the ore used to be. Either this wasn't thought of to do some simple material checking, or they thought of it and reasoned that "nobody will bother mine the entire thing."

That second reasoning is kinda further backed up my these two pics related, where I completely mined away a gold ore blob, walked a few meters away and it reappeared as the world faded into a different level of LoD, not accounting for the fact I'd mined anything.

did u actually pay for this shite ?

For reference, this is the shader folder for NMS. It's packed full of retarded post processing effects shaders that layer on top of one another to create the disgusting blown-out oversaturated look the game has. That's why you can never tell what color anything is supposed to be, only what the colored lighting shows it as.

God no are you mad? I used the GOG Torrent.

Also you can't remove any game files or the game refuses to run, or so it seems. I'm gonna take a look at the exe with CFF Explorer and see if I can remove dependencies on things like Profanity Filter .dll and shit.

So this guy is ok for paying 60 bones for an alpha?
WHAT A MESS WE MADE, WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG.

Rodina is infinitely more comfy but has even less to do right now.

Pulsar is the best Star Trek crew sim available.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The wordfilter runs through a DLL file.

Following on from my previous posts; Here's some examples of the "map gen" in this "game".

We have entire features of the landscape being cut off for seemingly no reason, and then we have landmarks like the "Monolith"here, showing us how there's almost no regard for where the floor is, and it just cuts a neat circle right into the ground.

The game has no physics, either. You can carve off the base of a rock, and the rest will float. And the game will generate levitating structures on it's own.

the game has no physics because everything's a fucking voxel and didn't bother adding gravity to minerals

I just found two of these "Word" things that teach you the gek language right clipping into each other.

Then I found a cave, and here I can show you a good example of how the game has no care about where the camera is relative to the world around it, as I brushed my head against the ceiling of the cave (because there's no crouch button).

I am confused at the big "Day 1 Patch" they had for the PS4 version of the game because apparently they allowed for caves "Up to 180M wide!" and yet 90% of the tunnels I have found end too narrow for me to continue (Because, there's no fucking crouch button.)

user, pls fix this

You can infact dig your own tunnels using explosives

Don't mind us its steam here :^) just counting the positive reviews a few times extra hehe!

user pls

To the No Man's Sky Haters…

You. Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority. I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

I hope this is satire.

Innes McKendrick - He'd love to hear from you!