Jews moving to India: For India’s Jewish Community, Wait for Minority Status Continues

As the west implodes, Jews are starting to look for greener pastures (or, browner in the case of India). There are reports that designated shitting streets have opened up in Israel to help acclimate Jews to culture in their new Homeland.

They have applied for 'Minority status' in India which is the launching point for pushing for other privileges. I think most people here know Modi and Israel are getting very close. My prediction is that they will try to develop India and then use India to fight against China by harping on border issues. Basically playing up normal roads and highways as being built to transport military vehicles.

archive.is/AJEcl

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you 'apply for minority status'? It's just a mathematical term within demographics.

They really are parasites, aren't they?

and the eternal merchant wanders on

It's how you ask for gibs without coming right out and saying it.

Perhaps the Jews will be welcomed with open arms when they bring along their futuristic technology known as the toilet

I wonder whats more appealing to kikes, the poo culture or a new area of exploitation

WORLD POOPERPOWER BY 2030

new nesting grounds

Underrated. Probably the latter though.

They are making the mistake of confusing designated shitting streets with basic faecephilia. Can't see the Indibums wanting a second Raj myself, but they will do anything for shekels so I guess that makes them honorary jews.

Seems like high IQ poos are the next target to exterminate after whites and Japs.

Makes sense for scat fetishists to move to the poo

Best day of my life tbh

To paraphrase /ourguy/:

existence of European nations by a process of racial bastardisation, but that he could hardly do the same to an Asiatic national State like India.

opponent before he takes over supreme control of the last existing national state and transforms that control into a tyranny for the oppression of the defenceless.

I can only imagine the abominations that will emerge from misecegregation between streetshitters and heebs.

Haha are you serious?
Do you know of the very wide ethno/racial distribution of the population of India? I avoid the term people, because India is made up of an assembly of very different peoples. Peoples who are significant more distinct to each other than the peoples of Europe. The relationship spans is more like that between Europe and Africa.

There are already jews and other semites in India. While there is competition between Indians and jews outside of India, inside there are no defenses against subversion in a multi-racial state which already enacted “affirmative action”.

Sikhs? I thought they were the least bad Pajeets?

First in line to be genocided are Italians, French, Germans, Russians, Brits and Americans as well as Japanese and Koreans.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Notice how it's Italians, French, Germans, Russians, Brits and Americans? Literally the white countries which have achieved the most in absolute terms (of course, in relative terms some small white countries have amazing achievements as well, notably the Swiss, Austrians, Finns and Scandis).

I find it weird that China isn't on that list. It's logical that they would want to genocide the Japanese and Koreans but why not the China which are of the same tier? Maybe they just think that 1.3 billion is too big to be thoroughly genocided?

By the way, the UN replacement migration report has amazing propaganda value. I was discussing white genocide for years with my parents but they never quite believed me. Then I told them about the UN migration report stuff, actually showed it to them (and insisted on the official UN URL) and that did it. They are now convinced that white genocide is real and orchestrated.

Just google “Jews of India” and you will find plenty of examples.

jews love to provoke more wars.

Jews have already been blandaing upp with Chinese, now it's India's turn. I saw thar Indian girl from The Office talking once about how jewish guys wanted to date her all the time.

I thought that Sikhs were relatively ok as well, but I haven't had much experience with them. I know they hate muslims, but that's about it.

checked
juden confirmed parasites

I knew a Sikh in high school. I don't know the other user's problem with them, but the guy I knew was nice along with his family. They hated muslims and hindus with a passion. The Sikhs come for a warrior culture and it showed in their no bullshit attitudes which I respected.

It's a goddamn match made in h(ell)eaven.

I have known some Hindus from different castes over the years but never any Sikhs. If I'm not mistaken Sikhs have no caste system.

Jews have a poo fetish…makes sense.

The impression I took from India is that they were very vulnerable to cultural warfare. Technology is embraced with absolute enthusiasm; they want to ‘catch up’ with the west. They have innocence in this regard, a naivety really and one that is the result of being a homogenous society (it is diverse in terms of caste and race but has remained structurally the same for a long time). I think if you offered out rfid implants in India and sold it as a tech solution they would embrace it with less objection than western nations.

India is being sold on consumer culture HARD, they find western brands exciting. So to are the educated youth being sold on Cultural Marxism. Entire castes are seeing massive population decline as a result.

India is ripe to be subverted and this news comes as no surprise. It’s a damn shame, all POO jokes aside; Indians (in India) are a nice people with an ancient culture that should be preserved. Of any third world country I have been India stands out as the friendliest and safest and they should shut their borders airtight.

Then post the link and the data.

Cute, but none of us have any time or resources to waste feeling sorry about nonwhites right now, nor will we for the rest of our lifetimes.

Does this confirm the poos for being the most powerful nation?

there are no good non whites when are you civic cucks going to understand this

Again: un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Sikhs are a mercantile minority that uses fraud, inbreeding and nepotism for a competitive advantage. About the only way in which they differ from Jews is that Jews commit most of their violence by proxy. Sikhs will just shoot you in the back the second they think nobody's watching.

Look up what happened to Indira Ghandi, or any number of youtube videos of Sikhs chimping out with swords. Did I mention they're armed? Every Sikh carries a "ceremonial" concealed dagger.

Jews are a bigger menace at the moment, but Sikhs will become just as dangerous in 50-100 years if left to themselves.

Well I think we all know where this is going:

*businessmen from China. Sage for fuckup.

You'll start feeling sorry when Jews use India (a nuclear power, BTW) as a launching pad for more globalist bullshit.

When I was a kid, the neighborhood had a terrible rat problem because one guy didn't secure his feed pile. We didn't say, "Sorry, sucks to be you." We said, "Seal up your barn before one of us burns it down."

A while back, Larry Summers gave a speech on what he thought the future held for Jews. He said that Jews were at "an absolute zenith of wealth creation" and needed to broaden their horizons. i.e., they'd already sucked the USA dry and needed someone else to parasitize.

He explicitly cautioned against settling in asia because it did not have a welcoming attitude toward Jews (Buddhist asia has swastikas all over the fucking place, and Mein Kampf is one of the most popular books among Indian business students). The plan - not stated, but implied - was to stay in the Jew-controlled USA and replace the population with imported Chinese and Indians, rather than try to subvert China and India themselves.

So this is good news because it means they are on the defensive. Getting caught wasn't part of their plan.

You are correct.

uh, I don't think that's advantage tbh

The worst and most annoying part about this is how fucking obvious and in the open they are about it but even if you made a point about it you'd get either
or

you can't 'redpill' true believers, only clueless normalfag can be saved

That or you attempt to break them down but that's a lot easier said than done.

poo in the jew
a match made in heaven

And how are they going to subvert that society? By getting them to poo in the loo?

>

Indian subhuman curryniggers raped my sister, you will never convince me to give even half a shit if their entire country got carpet nuked and turned to glass. If the Jews wreck their country, am I supposed to feel bad about my enemies destroying some other enemies of mine?

Cant wait.
The mere thought, the audacity of the jews even trying to subvert the poo's regarding their swastika riddled temples and its iconography - deeply rooted in indian culture and religion mind you.
And/or fucking around with their caste system with niggers,
AND/OR dicking with their movie industry - is gonna bring forth a shoa of shoa's of the century.
We are talking a literal toilet clogging shitstorm!
No amount of designated streets in the world would be able to handle it!

You are assuming that kikes will immediately buy up Bollywood and start churning out movies with nigs while trying their hardest to worm their way into governments. You are wrong.
It took them centuries to corrupt the West, and there's no point in thinking that corruption of the East will take less time. For the next 50 years or so, they will be "a harmless minority" while moving and settling in Asia in droves.

Fuck off Pajeet. If you were in actual contact with these people you'd hate them as much as you'd hate the kikes.

They better not fall for that shit.

Pajeet raped your sisyter by physically having to do it.

Schlomos will make you rape yourself while your own infected will protect them.

You warned us before, but we didn't listen.

Imagine the smell user

China is in line.
Look at Jews marrying Chinese like Zuckerberg, add in China already having tons of cctv and spying.
China is also under siege from blacks, and with their efforts in Africa, next in line for muh guilt. Remember Jews were on every side in WW2, and China v India may be WW3. Jews were Bolsheviks, Lehi were Zionists fighting against the British and wanted to work with Hitler, and obviously America and Britain were controlled via banks. They are going to do it all again because the west is now in decline, they need a new host. What they don't realise is India and China are fucked. Both overpopulated and filthy, ripe for disease and thanks to misuse we won't have antibiotics for much longer. Hell I remember a report where China now has bubonic plague. They don't seem to realise they have shat in the nest and there is nowhere to run, everyone is fucked.

Africans move to China, crime and drug crime increased.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou

Until the recent century they did not have mass media that could so easily sway "new" thoughts across billions of minds. So yeah the game plan is shorter.

The Indians like all Asians do look at the jews as an interesting successful people who managed to subvert and subdue evil whitey.
They don’t perceive them as threat. In fact certain sociological aspect which allowed the jews to subvert us do not exist in much of Asia. Modern Europeans are not clanish, have low level of nepotism and believe in fairplay, all things allowing them to build modern, technological advanced societies. Jews and other thirdworlder think of that as the height of naivety, do game the system as much as they can.
What many thirdworlder, Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese don’t understand is that jews do have a group strategy above family nepotism, something Arabs for example totally lack.
Jews will create the impression to be a sell out to a foreign ethnic. They worm in to act as a fifth column, not to the immediate benefit of a close family member, like the Indians would do, but for the common jewish cause of subversion, weakening their host.

The problem is Indians and Chinese in the USA are natural more jewwise then their naive brethren in the home country. Indians and Chinese in the USA and Europe are generally less brain washed then the native Europeans, because they are not targeted as much.

The memes write themselves.

Not just that, but after China, it feels like they're starting to see the writing on the wall. You can't keep destroying your host and jump to the next, and rely on doing that forever.

I don't know about that, most kikes seems to have this weird scat-fetisch. I public street in India would be like a brothel to them.

Having been to China I really don't agree. A country is in line when it is a liberal democratic country, completely subverted, unable to say "no" and unable to form a broad consensus anymore (due to all the communautarism from immigrants and native special snowflakes). China doesn't fit that bill at all.

China and India are both highly interested in amazzing much more wealth. Like the other user said, they will also accept almost anything to quicker catch up technologically. The governments will gladly use technology to help maintain power.

And?

Kikes love shit. Lurk more.

Jew in the loo, chaim!

The men would get lynched and their "women" raped. Kikes will have to learn the art of streetshitting.

Israel is already a nuclear power, you TORpedo boomer ass slurper. Adding a billion Pajeets to their arsenal does not make them any more dangerous than they already are.

As a reply to the post I replied to, China does fit the bill.

The problem is you can't just leave em like in a libertarian paradise, they come from one! If Europe would treat Niggers like the Chinese do, they would drone to the East or back instantly. In China, this is normal, so they form their usual shabby enclaves.

jews move to india. the brits get muslim riots going in pakistan, lots of muslims "get through" border control to join in and the british empire is ruled without the ZOG.

the based stuff we left in india comes back to the country and we make africa and india truly great again through empire.

they are going to start a riot and we are going to walk out the back door.