Now that the dust has settle down and the accelerationist jerked themselves off to death

now that the dust has settle down and the accelerationist jerked themselves off to death.

i think its time for us to start working.
we have 4 years to get our guy (or gal) into office.

lets find that person, and work together.

What is wrong with you

As long as you're using the politician and throwin him ender the bus when he's no longer useful, then why not.
The first thing is breaking idpol, not letting it spin the narrative (see muh Whitelash). Few liberals would be convinced but the important thing will be to show that liberals don't monopolize the discourse.

that's an option, but it seems unlikely.

was Bernie a bourgeois ?

> use bourgeois state
> use bourgeois state according to bourgeois rules
What the actual fuck. Anarchists only redeeming feature is rejection of Bourgeois state.

Collectivize yourself.

Yes.

This. Come on, anarchobro, let's start a worker coop movement

wew lad

you have st start somewhere you stupid faggot

I support this worker co-op movement idea.
Start co-ops, unite them under a union, use union dues to fund new co-ops, and so on.

so the figurehead changed, so what? it's always some clown like clinton/trump. real change will come elsewhere, we need to fix a broken system at the root. tinpot dictators like trump are just the product of their society, says i.

seems like trump will crush unions (even moreso) if he can.

i used to post on Holla Forums but they banned me for refusing to worship trump, are you guys cool? do you at least believe in free speech?

Jane Sanders.

who?

wtf is wrong with you?
Haven't you learned shit with Bernie and Europe's liberal social democrtatic parties?

Ffs!

What kind of anarchist are you?!

Yeah people only ever get banned for excessive shitposting and even then only rarely

you sound like a faggot, but yeah, as an anarchist, I "support free speech", though it's less of a "right" and more of a natural product of a society without rulers.

It'd have to be capitalist at first, of course. An employee-owned business working for profit. Reagan even made statements in support of such a system. Of course, for the unions to actually stage a communist revolution would require violence as always

the kind that isn't one ?
i'm an angry cat ffs !

No, what we do is shitpost, but not yet.

Give it a year or two, bunker down, let the aut-rightists celebrate, amass power.

Then start shitposting. Shitpost on the boards, shitpost on social media. Raise class conscious. Argue.

And should radio channels start taking calls, say this.

We're comin bucko.

dafuq ?

Is this a joke? Been to Holla Forums lately? You get a month ban for insulting Trump, quite literally.

He meant Holla Forums

there boy, fixed your shit

Not even kidding.

He is more popular than Trump
He says it how it is like Trump

Doesn't knows the struggle like Bernie Sanders but if he was trained & well read he would realize it. Even through he has worked for many Porkies.

lol, i would vote for him just to get that fat slut as fist lady.