Ernst_Zündel, 1939-2017, Rest in Peace

Ernst Zündel died on Saturday, August 5

>It is with GREAT, GREAT sorrow., that I bring the VERY tragic news., of the TRULY heroic German "Hollow-Caust" investigator, Ernst Zundel (with 2 major court-trials in Canada, back in 1985 & 88)., as I just got off the phone with his sister in Germany, that he is in fact., and had VERY unfortunately., just past-away yesterday, Saturday, August 5th…

>May God bless his soul for his life-long struggles in the defense of his people / folk, AND my God protect his loving wife, Ingrid…..

>Unfortunately., as of this moment / day., I have NO details as to the cause of his passing., but will do my best to find-out (without over-stepping my bounds with his family) as to what transpired to bring about such a GREAT loss to the / our cause.

>Update: Günter Deckert confirms:

>I have just learned that Ernst Zündel died last night and think you should know that too.

According to his sister, who will stay in his house until the burial, his heart simply stopped, and attempts to reanimate it were unsuccessful.

>Best regards
>Peter

carolynyeager.net/report-ernst-zündel-died-saturday-august-5

Other urls found in this thread:

zundelsite.org/
archive.is/PnmUR
archive.org/details/AnotherVoiceOfFreedomErnstZundel18SchindlerAndSpielberg
mega.nz/#F!xloXQLbA!CkkIeExVUW4rOgU2NMKi1Q
forebears.io/surnames/zundel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
awitness.org/books/luther/luther_jews/15_treat.html
soaringeaglesgallery.com/
revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2017/08/ernst-zundel-lover-not-hater.html
jta.org/2016/08/15/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-says-anti-semitism-will-be-among-disqualifying-criteria-for-immigrants
bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/magna-carta-english-translation
hooktube.com/watch?v=UhJEynl40BE
zundelsite.org/
infogalactic.com/info/Clameur_de_haro
infogalactic.com/info/The_Holocaust
renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/080717.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One dead Nazi apologist, 2625 to go!

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

First post every time.

(checked)

He never got to see Europe rise again. His memory will be treasured in the coming Reich.

Reported.

Zundel was a great man. I'm going to miss him.

Fuck sage was on by accident. My point, however, still stands.

RIP. He now joined the Einherjar.

RIP. Didn't see that coming.

RIP. "Did 6 million really die?" was definitely a great wake up call to me.

Rest In Peace
I watched a bunch of his videos on jt and for some reason always assumed that he was already gone. He was a straight shooter.

OH FUCK
This makes me so sad.
I have no words to even express my profound sadness at this news.

NOOOOOO!!

checked.

RIP Übermensch

Ernst Zündel was a real hero, a man who stood up for the truth in the face of enormous consequences. May he rest in peace.

checked.
I honestly wonder what he had hoped to accomplish, here.

Where do you think you are?

F
As in Fuck you, faggot.

FUCK. This is actually really sad news. He had hopes for not only Europe but America too (he said the next "Holocaust" would take place here because of the "American fighting spirit" iirc)

Rest in peace.

F

No amount of preparation H will calm your aids infested hurt ass.

He helped lay the groundwork for the rising.

what's wrong with nazis?

F

I hope you are thinking about that grave during the degloving of your rat face kike.

RIP.

It's black pill-tier, but I don't think he's going to be proven more wrong on anything else he's said than on that one.

Ah, shit. That's awful. Well, he helped a lot of people on their quest for the truth. Rest in peace, Ernst.

Look at this kike and laugh.

F

Same here, yet he lived a long life and fought the good fight even at the cost of great personal sacrifice.

God bless his soul.

Great man, loved Germany and Germans as much as Adolf Hitler.

You need a holocauster ride.

yea because there won't be a holocaust more like a purge and just a bunch of dead jews and uppity non whites brainwashed with their bullshit that finally get whats coming to them.

Oh, no. I meant that the US is already a functionally African country with a "radical right" full of zionist stooges who worship Israel and support fags in order to "oppose Islam". But I admire your optimism.

Ruhe in Frieden, Kamerad.

F

F

He joins Hitler, Rockwell, and Pierce in Heaven. His passing is a great loss to us all.

functionally african when they are a pop level 13% that can be decimated in a matter of weeks?NO. As to the zog problem you will find this same (((rat))) infestation in most white counties and can be fixed almost as easily as killing niggers and non whites.What Zundel RIP GOD rest his soul was referring to was the "spirit" of The United States and the fact we are more heavily armed in our civi pop than any other nation on earth,I will also throw in many Germans migrated to the US before they were rape babied into the cucks they are now.

This is neither the time nor place for that discussion instead a tribute to a great man who stood up to kike's like you and your black pill bullshit.

Rest in peace.

Shit, I was hoping he'd be around for our counter-attack in the culture war. A great loss for us all, may he reincarnate soon to rejoin the battle against evil.

F

Ha holy shit what retrospectively obvious foresight. May this man rest well.

I can't wait to kill you people.

He marches in spirit with us.

F

I'm not even a little bit ashamed to say I teared up and had to choke back a sob. He was persecuted his whole life for refusing to kneel like a slave. I'm going to pray for him tomorrow.

F

shut the fuck up commie goon, get your dragon dildo out from your stomach and be prepared for our lynching of you shits at the day of the rope.

F

God bless you and rest in piece. I hope to meet you in what lies after death someday. Sieg Heil.

Here is an S to spit on (You)

F

I need to post his website here.
You can see most of his movies and read all of his writing.

zundelsite.org/

F

I'd rather press double S to put you into the oven.

F

Zundel was a great man who truly cared for his volk, he will be missed.

F

F
Farewell

A man who always remembered.

Show your respects by dropping kike redpills on normies this week.

F

SEE YOU IN VALHALLA ERNIE

>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/
>>>/zundel/

SEE YOU IN VALHALLA ERNIE

Absolutely despicable mods

Good news for this guy, no more brand confusion.

The hard hat is the 80s fedora.

>>>/oven/

In cucked America, yes. In Deutschland it was an 'anti-semitic' symbol of labour and anti-usury. The jews fear helms.

holohoax exposer Ernst Zundel dead at age 78: wife

CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Sunday, August 6, 2017 8:25PM EDT

archive.is/PnmUR

Didn't we just have a sticky about this guy a few days ago? Kinda spooky.

I had a Another Voice of Freedom video marathon with the waifu last week and just finished my PDF board >>>/zundel/ yesterday. Tell me about it user.

He did his duty, ours lies ahead.

He did his part in this world, and now it is on us to carry on.

F

He's beside Hitler in Heaven now.

F

what did they mean by this?

I'm so sorry what Cucknada did to you Ernst.

F

I look forward to hanging you on my lamp.

Just let the mods do their job and move on.

F

Shouldn't he be a (((hero)))?

>Hey Moshe, put this guy who wants to abolish usury in the (((oven)))

It goes without saying but now would be the best time to signal boost his message and respond to the inevitable media kvetching.

forgot to say RIP.

F

He refused to live on his knees. I hope he's embalmed standing up, and buried like so.

I'll spit on what remains of you after I stick you with a swedish mauser bayonet.

;_;7
F

F

F

F

No brother, he joins them in Valhalla

TOP FUCKING KEK
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It's funny how much hate he got just for speaking his mind, doing some research and using logic. As always, the fact that those who question the holohoax are persecuted wherever the system can persecute them PROVES that it's a lie and that they are covering it up. 14/88.

My knowledge of Zundel, beyond watching an interview with an Israeli reporter, and the standard wiki concerning his trial, was that he was a German Jew who set out to prove MORE than 6 million had been killed but instead discovered the opposite and was thereafter persecuted for being honest about his findings…is any of this incorrect?

is there a way for the mods to return fire? simple banning seems too lenient. I'd prefer exploding routers

No, his family are aryans who lived in the Black Forest for the past 400 years. He died in the home of his ancestors.

In that interview he says only 20,000 jews died in Auschwitz and there were no fuhrer orders to murder the jewish captives. Originally he was a passivist who bought into the holocaust story (like most boomers who live during the societal spectacle of the two world wars) but quickly discovered the lies. This is a similar case with David Irving, who is one of the best-selling history literature authors in the western world.

Justice is no longer the domain of authorities.

RIP Herr Zündel

Is he ok?

Hes just sleeping

The most depressing thing about this is that we are losing more of the old guard day by day, and who do we get? Fucking Dickie Spencer.

I MISS YOU ERNST ZÜNDEL!
I wish you got to see the good end

(holy doubles checked)
RIP

You also have Holla Forums's millions

f

F

Also, check those 77s. He's in heaven for sure.

Who?

A man who boldly fought against the holocaust myth. Take some time to watch 'setting the record straight'. It chronicles the 2 Canadian court trials he faced for publishing papers debunking the holocaust.

RIP

I heard that he was partially Jewish, meh, even if he was, he was pro-German and never waivered from being so.

Go here and read and watch the vidya

The world just got a little darker.

See you, space cowboy o/

F

Lay down your heroes of stone
Build a tomb for every one
None (of them) forgot their mothers
Them who died a hundred times

Hundred times these trembling hours
When those sons their battles fought
Only once the death has found them
Now she finds them every night

And a new life they have found
Amid all this hell and death
Only so to give it gladly
For their people’s morning red

God Bless his soul. He had such a professional approach to the situation.

I sent a message to jeff rense who interviewed Ernst a few years ago to do a tribute video/show for him. I do try to avoid the whole trope of popularising someone's material because they died, but this dude's efforts to dispell holocaustianity are unmatched and should be strongly reverberated today.

Source? I know his surname is uncommon, but he has never stated that he was a mischling.

I mean the post-war propaganda, sorry drunk posting while celebrated the life of this great hero.

In case this embed related hasn't been posted yet.

I think it was because one of his grandmothers had the surname Mayer or something. He may have talked about it, but I can't be sure. Regardless, he's definitely a German and like said, he never waivered.

Episode of Ernst's show 'Another Voice of Freedom' can be found here: archive.org/details/AnotherVoiceOfFreedomErnstZundel18SchindlerAndSpielberg

There are quite a few that were never uploaded but this is the best collection I could locate. His interviews with Carlos W. Porter and Michael A. Hoffman II are great. His show about the Celts with Robert Odriscoll is also badassed.

Rest in peace Ernst, you won't ever be forgotten.

See you in Vallhall.

excerpt from his (((wikipedia))) page

>According to Toronto Sun columnist Mark Bonokoski, Zündel's mother was Gertrude Mayer, daughter of Isadore and Nagal Mayer. Isadore Mayer was a trade union organiser for the garment industry in the Bavarian city of Augsburg. According to Bonokoski, Ernst's ex-wife, Irene Zündel, claimed that the possibility of being at least part Jewish bothered Zündel so much that he returned to Germany in the 1960s in search of his family's Ariernachweis, a Third Reich certificate of pure Aryan blood, but was unable to find any such document for his family. In 1997, Zündel granted an interview to Tsadok Yecheskeli of the Israeli newspaper, Yedioth Ahronoth, that includes the following exchange:

Also the whole thing when jews call their critics 'self hating jews', because they know the criteria of proving jewish ethnicity is flimsy and can use this meme against most Europeans, is a pretty typical trick. Reminds me of the 'hitler is a rothschild' meme. On another note, many jews in the west have german names to conceal their true heritage, so names such as 'berg' 'smith' 'stein' are easily confused as jewish.

Cohencidence?

Who's next? David Irving?

Many many people die before they even get the fourth quarter of life. Even if they are 'conveniently taken out by the kikes', what effect would that have in contradistinction to their 50-60yrs of exposing the jews? Death is something be celebrated not mourned over. We should be thankful that Ernst wasn't pipe-bombed in his fourties and had a fulfilling long life into his late 70's. His years lost in jail literally amplified his works to the normalfags.

(checked)
Rest in peace, Ernst! One day the truth will come to light.

A little commemorative OC.

I uploaded a 13GB folder of Ernst's videos to Mega last year.

mega.nz/#F!xloXQLbA!CkkIeExVUW4rOgU2NMKi1Q

Everything I have except the 4hr version of "Setting the Record Straight", because it's still rare and I didn't want to lose them any potential DVD sales.

forebears.io/surnames/zundel Israel is not even in the top ten countries for the surname, but of course in these kinds of matters, one cannot go by surname alone.

RIP

BEYOND WEIMAR CONDITIONS

Are you talking about during the era of the Third Reich? If yes, then no. DNA for forensic use didn't start until around the mid-1980s. During the war is when the science world at large was just scratching the surface of genetics and DNA.

That reminds me, I need to start buying some of his books. I was thinking of getting Hitler's War first, unless there's a better first book to read by him?

mein nigger, thank you.

Here's my collection user >>>/zundel/1382

What a (((coincidence))) that his archive went up in flames.

F

Ahh, thank you. Though, I would eventually like to buy paperback/hardcover copies to support him, especially since he's still alive.

RIP

You were a great man Ernst, I hope your soul rests in peace, god bless you.

A true hero passed away over the weekend.

Ernst Zundel died Sunday, according to his wife Ingrid. He was found unconscious by his sister Sigrid in his home in Germany.

He was 78.

Zundel spent his whole life fighting for the TRUTH and exposing the idiotic Jew lie that is the six million invisible murdered Jews.

He worked distributing truth materials in Canada, and was repeatedly sued by the Jews. He moved to America with his wife, hoping for free speech, but was deported on a visa infraction to Canada. Canada then deported him to his native Germany, where he was charged with denialism of the greatest hoax.

He ended up doing 7 years in a German gulag, as an old man.

Seven years in prison.

For claiming that a historical event didn’t happen.

When he was released, he was not allowed to leave Germany, so that is where he died.

The Original Denialist

Ernst was born in1939 – the year the war started. He moved to Canada when he was 19.

In 1977, he founded Samisdat Publishers, and began the first ever program to widely distribute truth literature in English.

As it happened, the Holocaust was not widely talked about or thought about during the decades immediately following the war. The real propaganda about this fake event started picking up in the 80s. So it was revolutionary for Zundel to be publishing corrective history materials in the 70s.

He published his own book “The Hitler We Loved and Why” and the infamous “Did Six Million Really Die?” by Richard Verrall.

During the 80s, he distributed pro-Hitler and anti-Holohoax materials across the world, with 29,000 people on his mailing list in the US alone. He also delivered contraband literature to his native Germany.

In 1985, he was sued for promoting “false news” for publishing denialist materials. He lost the case, then the verdict was overturned, then he went to trial again on the same charges, and lost again.

A film was made of the 1985 trial.

Finally, in 1992, he was cleared on appeal by the Supreme Court, which said that the “false news” law itself that he was convicted under violated the free expression laws.

Lying Jew “historian” Raul Hilberg testified at the 1985 trial, but refused to testify in 1988, because big name denialists he could not contend with – David Irving and Fred A. Leuchter – were brought in to testify about how retarded these claims were.

In 1994, he campaigned for the movie Schindler’s List to be banned in Canada as hate speech.

In 1995, his house was bombed by the Jews. After the bombing, Jewish Defense League head Irv Rubin was arrested outside of his home, trying to break in, but was never charged with anything.

Throughout the 90s, he was under investigation by the Canadian Human Rights Commission for “inspiring hatred” on his website.

During that period, it was literally put down on paper that the truth did not matter, only the emotions that the materials made people feel.

IHR:

As Chairman Pensa bluntly put it:

“It is the finding of this Tribunal that truth is not an issue before us. Parliament has spoken. The use of telephone messages for purposes prohibited by section 13 of the Act cannot be justified by asserting that such messages are truthful. The sole issue is whether such communications are likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt.”

In 2000, he moved to the US, and was soon deported to Canada where he was held as a “national security risk.”

In 2005, he was sent to Germany and immediately charged under “inspiring hatred” laws there. Not only was he convicted and sentenced to 7 years in prison, but the Germans put his lawyer, Sylvia Stolz – a public defender – on trial for defending him, and sentenced her to three years in prison.

Although to be fair, she did go a little bit nuts during the trial, after she had learned the truth – who wouldn’t? – and kept signing court documents with “Heil Hitler!”

She gave a great speech after being released in 2012.

For giving the speech, she then had to go back to prison for 20 months.

It makes you begin to understand the importance of our First Amendment, no?

RIP
WE WONT LET YOU DOWN ZUNDEL

F

I hate the jews so, so much.

Churchill's war is a great read

Rest in Peace

We know the truth.

Attached is a letter of Ernst to one "Nick Bougas" from Jail. Underneath it you see Ernst's logo. Remind you of anything? But the reason I'm posting is a different one. Does Nick Bougas ring any bells? No? Maybe A. Wyatt Mann does? Cause that's his real name.

Post YFW Ernst was probably responsible for redpilling the artist who drew the very first Merchant ever.

woah

checked and saved for later.

all these 33's…

Now I know how pozzed normies feel when a golem celebrity dies.

I heard your mother sucks nigger cock and that is how you were conceived. Got any single source to back that up, chocolate boy?

The thing is, if you know German, some sound ridiculous/Jewish/are related to professions usually carried out by Jews. When you have Goldmountains, Silverstones and Goldsmiths running around, you would do well to suspect them.

Hopefully he passed in peace, he deserved it. A lot of men talk the talk, he truly walked the walk. Not many have sacrificed so much for the cause, his legacy and work will never be forgotten.

F
Zündel shows us all the need for free speech and unfettered inquiry.
The truth fears no investigation.
Travel well.

What incredible aesthetic.
My regret is we did not do more for him during his life, to know his work was appreciated.

What’s the actual quote?

nigger what?

Apparently the idea is to present the resistance to jewry as starting from the moment the jews invented the alt-right and gave permission to mock jews while championing neo-con zionist kikes

That was my first thought too. That I could have done more. Even just a letter of admiration. His work changed my life. That video of him btfo that Israeli journalist was so great haha, everything sourced with the books on hand. Whenever the politics get demoralizing, that video always brings a smile to my face.

The very first happy merchant. Newfag. I'm aware the fucking sumerians and egyptians etched kike noses in stone.

You fags don't even know that bougas' comics go back to the early 80's. I want nupol to leave.

Your response hasn't anything to do with what I wrote.

The idea that the first merchant was made recently with the advent of the jewish created alt-right isn't correct, as the poster I replied to proven in his post.

Ernst Zundel's work needs to be required study for Holla Forums.

no way

They should show IPs on bans relating to shilling, would let us have some information on who is behind it, i mean in cases where it's just some faggot or kid then that might cause some uproar but if it's dedicated JIDF/Goon shilling we should get back at them

Depends though, not really sure about US law and how that might go down

But who's going to continue his work?

Anyone and everyone.

(checked)

F

In April of this year Ernst Zundel was banned entry into the US for life, unable to return to his wife. Trump did say he'd ban anti-Semites

holohoax exposer Ernst Zundel barred from moving to the U.S., though his wife is an American citizen
https://
www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/24/holocaust-denier-ernst-zundel-barred-from-moving-to-the-u-s-though-his-wife-is-an-american-citizen

Never mind that you moved the goalposts, apparently you are also blind.
Wyatt is the Fips of his generation, nobody denies that.

The price we've paid for the great (((lie))) is beyond reckoning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Section XI is the fun part.

In the first ten sections of the treatise, Luther expounds, at considerable length, upon his views concerning Jews and Judaism and how these compare to Christians and Christianity. Following the exposition, Section XI of the treatise advises Christians to carry out seven remedial actions. These are

to burn down Jewish synagogues and schools and warn people against them;
to refuse to let Jews own houses among Christians;
for Jewish religious writings to be taken away;
for rabbis to be forbidden to preach;
to offer no protection to Jews on highways;
for usury to be prohibited and for all silver and gold to be removed, put aside for safekeeping, and given back to Jews who truly convert; and
to give young, strong Jews flail, axe, spade, and spindle, and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow.

awitness.org/books/luther/luther_jews/15_treat.html

Funny how accurate he was even today huh, i don't know much about this writing but was there any mention of it and did it change anything?

Thanks for replying in advance

You have to remember when all this modern HoloCo$t BS started. It started with the Jewish pedophile Frank Collin (Cohen) larping as a Nazi in Skokie, Illinois in 1977.

Jews created the whole incident. Remember at that time they controlled all the national media and media in Chicago.

Soon after the Jews had the Illinois Nazis portrayed in the Blues Brothers movie and had the first of many HoloCo$t entertainment centers built in Skokie. Spielberg would take over as chief propagandist after that.

I understand you as far as attempting to communicate.

What i mean is did anyone else write about it? it's the same guy who translated the bible, surely people have read his other works too

I just can't seem to find anything about it other than it exists, not how it changed anything

Sadly he was mostly ignored.

Google Frank Collin Nazi Judicial Inc.

Ah that's a shame, thanks anyway mate

Can this be used against the current Canadian press?

Rest in Peace Ernst

All of his books are free user. You can download them. I'd recommend buying them because they are worth it and because Irving got jewed thanks to law suits that where just made to fuck him up for no reason.

Yes way.

Ernst was a big believer in the notion of karma. I wonder if he ever heard about Kek?

Tis the same with my old english heritage, where many family names are taken from the family occupation eg. tailor, hunter, carter, wells. Many gentiles were slaves and proles under capitalist style jews who bore similarly styled names but were overtly pretentious (like goldsmith or diamond). (My families on both sides were at some point 'wellkeepers' that took the name Wells).

nice, I have a der sturmer collection here >>>/zundel/560

No because jews have God's given patent on reality and are the ones who decide what is ultimately (((real))). The fake news meme was the most self-destructive spell they ever tried to cast on us though.

please archive or post a mega link, I'd greatly appreciate that user

oh, sorry for overlooking and thanks for sharing.

RIP Ernst.

Rest in peace Zundel, you will always be remembered.

I guess I have already completed that requirement, way before I ever even knew what a Holla Forums is.

[F]

Not that I expect a kike to show reverence for anything that isn't directly related to money or buttfucking.

Kikes don't even respect their own god.

I hope people will be sending cards and flowers to his wife. She is just as brave.

Fucking kike.

I think she is going to be receiving 1000's of cards from around the world.

rest in peace, your legacy will live on among us.

Requiat Im Pax brace man.
The death camps will be named after you.
You showed us that the holocaust didn't happen.
We've learned that it should have.
So we will make it happen.

Was just looking forward to rewatching his documentary with David Cole a few days ago, wondering how he was doing.
RIP

Rest in peace.

Rest in peace, Zundel, may you debate kikes and expose their lies in Heaven, oh wait, there aren't any kikes in Heaven…

RIP brave warrior. Till the next turn of the wheel.

We're not quite there yet. We don't have children prostituting themselves on the streets of Washington D.C., New York City, Los Angeles, ect. and people having to haul wheelbarrows of cash (and/or credit cards today) to buy a simple loaf of bread…..yet.

F

his work helped me understand why the holocaust was fake and how they use it to control us. god bless this man. enjoy your golden mugs full of god beer with jesus and crew.

卐GOODNIGHT, SWEET PRINCE卐

I don't get it, they still allow David Irving in here, with no (or with little) problem. That's really fucked up. Was his wife allowed to at least visit him in Germany?

Her personal site is soaringeaglesgallery.com/

He's banned from a lot of places, but he has buddies in high places in the US. Did you know that germany banned him from accessing his own donation of documents to their archive? The kikes know no limits.

Saw that kike's article earlier. It's interesting to observe how evil Jews truly are. Looking into the history of Julius Streicher was a major redpill. Jews do not believe in free speech, they never have and they never will.

I'm sure that he won't regret writing that.

his life will live forever his works will live forever.

RIP

fucking kikes

Our only mistake with the jews is playing their games of victimhood and not just fucking their shit up to begin with. You don't really see this until it's too late though.

Really? WTF? He donated documents to the Bundesarchiv in Germany and they won't let him access it? I know Britain is not fully out of the EU yet, but shouldn't access to that (and all thing held by the Bundesarchiv) material be his right by law? Doesn't the UK pay for the upkeep of the Bundesarchiv by taxes via the EU? Or is it all entirely funded internally by the German government? Wow, that truly is fucked.

The kikes truly have no soul there's a story in every language badmouthing him now.

Robert Faurisson is still kicking.

I hate to say this but I fear he will be the next to go I am pretty sure he is older than Ernst was.
BUT
On the plus side elie the weasel is dead.
And in the 20 years I have been on the interwebs there has been a quantum leap in people that have figured out the hall of cost is a fake.
The number grows every day, I often kind of wonder how many people I have turned and in turn the people they have enlightened, because once you figure it out you feel compelled to tell others.

Kikes are such bloodthirsty, vindictive little shits.

Good article

revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2017/08/ernst-zundel-lover-not-hater.html

They really want to kill us, huh?

One less mouth to feed is one less mouth to feed.

Still sucks seeing a good man die. RIP in peace.

Why is nobody making Ernst Zündel memes pointing out the "Truth is no defense" court decision and Sylvia Stolz, his lawyer, being sentenced to prison too simply for defending him??? This could be a great tool to red pill some people you lazy ass niggers.

Sounds great, why don't you get started?

F. Rest in peace, warrior.

Why don't you end your life then? One less mouth to feed.

RIP. His book on Antarctica is a classic.

I disappear for two days and come back to this.

Rest in peace, Mr. Zundel. I'm sorry for what my government did to you.

Rest In Peace, Ernst. You were truly an honorable man and a warrior for truth. A renegade academic hero. A martyr for your people.

Gas is too good for these kikes.

Well Trump has kept some of his promises, sadly…

Donald Trump says anti-Semitic immigrants will be barred under his plan
jta.org/2016/08/15/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-says-anti-semitism-will-be-among-disqualifying-criteria-for-immigrants

Shill harder, kike.

Erns Zundel is TRSodomites favorite man.

Now the TRSodomites are promoting him..

FUCK OF TO TRS YOU FAGS!

Firstly I never mentioned anything about muslims, only the fact he banned Zundel entry to the USA, he even straightforward said he will ban antisemites, I even included a link to help you.
So far the only 'antisemite' banned was Zundel, no muslims have been banned from entering America, they simply need to do the paperwork.

Saudis can go in and out of USA without any restrictions for example.

The only shilling is kikes like you telling us to embrace the jew world order, I am opposed to your jewish position.

First, you replied to the wrong post, you STUPID FUCKING NEWFAG SHILL.
Second, you did mention muslims.
So muslims. Thanks for admitting it.
They have explicitly been banned. You yourself admitted it.
Boy, your masters are really scraping the bottom of the barrel when hiring you, huh?

No I definitely didn't
Here have a read through again.

What the fuck are you talking about?
No where in myu post did I mention anyone but Zundel, nor would I admit it when I didn;t.
This really is some weird circular jew shit going on.
Every reply you've made you've made claims easily shown to be a made up lie.

For the record in response to your "We love ZOG and everything the jewish Republicans have done" statement.
No Saudis are banned from entering America for example.
Only nations that are resistant to ZOG are on the list of the Bill, one that Obama started during his term, Trump merely extended the pre-existing bill and even then they simply need to have the paperwork.

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

1. Don't play dumb. You know very well that anti-semitism is code for anti-jewish
2. Trump has not banned muslims from the US, only those who have a problem with ZOG imperialism.

He's directly responsible for myself and others getting online due to (((censorship))).

I'd say he did a lot of good work.

Do not let obvious shills ruin the sanctity of this thread.

Holy shit if I ever needed evidence that the TRSODOMITES posting was kike shilling, here it is.

Rest in peace and Sieg Heil!

okay. this man is actually redpilled and no poser. you cannot take these skinheads seriously when their fucking gang leaders look more kosher than a temple in tel aviv.

Every Holla Forumsack needs to see this at least once in their lives. Required viewing.

Those chanting sound exactly like the homosexual maniacs who protested the (((APA))) in the 70s. Probably more hired goons just like today.
Wat

He was deported from the U.S. back to Canada on a bogus visa violation. Canada then deported him to Germany, where he was hung out to dry. The whole fiasco was a demonstration of Jewish power, which they used to make a public example out of him.

F
(Heavenly dubs checked)

Report don't feed the shills.

Uncle Ernst, please don't feel bad that we put nazi uniforms in anime girls, it's in good faith.

Rest in peace senpai ♥

Capped for posterity.

F

He is 88 right now (what a number), but if something happens to him, it'll probably simply be of old age rather than foul play. My grandfather who passed earlier this year was born the same year as Faurisson, but he died because he was suffering from an illness that he refused to get treatment for. Last I saw of Faurisson was either in 2016 or 2015 at one of Dieudonné's meet ups and he seemed quite healthy and full of energy for his age.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

F

RIP bless this man

He drop truth bombs on kikes destroying their lies and imaginations and shed much needed light on reality about jew lies.

RIP

ZUDEL

remember the name new gen fags a straight up balls to the wall fuck jew lies soldier.

./remember him

==ZUNDEL==* kill me or try

Zundel Lives Forever

sorry drunk posting celebrating the life of a great man I literally watch my bro go to tears me I am to simple minded to give af and want all jews dead then we can cry this is now blow to us against (((them))) as they would paint it instead revisiting truth what they don't want to hear yet whites go

I was just thinking about him, and how his wife Ingrid was trying to get Putin to give him citizenship so he could write freely. What they did to him–kidnapping him illegally from the ZOG in TN and flying him back to Canada and then to Germany, and the ZOG media didn't say a word for it. Really disgraceful.

IF Ingrid is still around (she used to run "veteran's Today" sure she'd like to hear from people to know her husband was appreciated.

REMINDER TO GET WHATEVER YOU WANT OFF DAVID IRVING NOW BECAUSE HE'S NEXT ON THE LIST.

It was Zundel's trial that got Irving involved in his war with the Jews. Here was a man (Zundel) who had real talent as a graphic artist, made a lot of shekels while young and was able to travel the world, and instead of sitting back on his ass he decided to take a stand for his nation and spent the next 25+ years in and out of jail and the court system.

Also, thank god for Sylvia Stoltz adherence husband, or else the fucking scum that occupies the German government would have let him die in jail.

*Forget to mention Horst Mahler, who defected from the commie side and defending Baader-Meinhoff scum to defending Ernst with his wife. Reminder tat fucking Germany won't deport arab scum who take part in GANG RAPES, but the son of a German WW 2 vet trying to clear his nation's reputation? He got to spend…was it 6 or 7 of his last years in jail, and was also under complete electronic surveillance. May Merkel die horribly and violently in a ditch on the side of the road for what she has done to that nation.
Documentary in honor of Ernst: "Germany, Off Your Knees!"

bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/magna-carta-english-translation

F
Mein Schvartze! I've been watching this all day and love it.

Does anyone know who recorded it and where I could get a copy of the German lyrics? I want to put it on my phone to listen to but without the subtitles and superb Stalingrad footage, it would be incomprehensible. If I could get hold of the lyrics then I could sing along in German and I think I would enjoy that. Deutscher soldat in stalingrad, indeed!>>10361727

Check my digits!
Replying to my own thread for fellow anons who want what I wanted. I googled "Deutscher Soldat in Stalingrad" and found this:-
hooktube.com/watch?v=UhJEynl40BE

Lyrics
Nur noch ein letzter Spartenstich,
für das Grab eines weiteren Totenkämpers des Lichts.
keine Zeit für Trauer und Schmerz,
Zu den Waffen der Befehl, die Erinnerung bricht ein das Herz.
40 ° Kälte und glühend heiß,
Die Geschütze der Hölle aus Feuer und Eis

Haltet die Stellung, getreu bis in den Tod,
mit Kameraden teilst du dein letztes stück Brot.
Keinen Nachschub, keine letzte Ration
und in deiner Tasche nur noch eine Handvoll Munition.
Auf den Lippen ein Stoßgebet,
wärend über die leichen der Eiswind dreht.

Eine tödliche Salve aus der ferne krachts,
als Pulverblitz das Feuer des Schiksals entfacht.
Schwer verwundet das Leben verrinnt,
während Kimme und Korn das letzte Ziel aufnimmt.
Dein letzter Zug in diesem Spiel,
Und der bleierne Rächer trifft sein Ziel.

ref
Du ertrugst die Schmerzen aufrecht mit Stolz
und du trägt im Herzen das Ritterkreuz.
Deutscher Soldat in Stalingrad.
Bis zur letzten Patrone, bis ans Ende der Welt,
unsterblicher Kampfgeist, ewiger Held.
Deutscher Soldat in Stalingrad.

RIP Mr. Zundel, human rights and freedom of speech activist par excellence! See you in Valhalla if I can get in, Ernst!

Farrrrkk, I forgot to put the name of the band in. It's Faktor Deutschland.

Take care, Anons!

Not sure if this has been posted yet.
zundelsite.org/

Reminder: this still works on any jurisdiction that was once New France, but bring a tape recorder because the (((cops))) will lie their asses off and trump up charges.

infogalactic.com/info/Clameur_de_haro

>infogalactic.com/info/The_Holocaust
Dump this site now.

Make it so -
HEIL HITLER

Posting to pay my respects again. Ernst was and will always be a hero.

According to his article on Wikipedia, he's back in jail for another three and a half years. Hell, he might die in prison, he's 81 years old.

Fun fact: Ernst Zündel had a drop of Ashkenazic blood.

It's cool though, that's what the Nuremberg laws are for.

That just makes him immune to jewish criticism when you are using him as a tool for a third party.
Remember: our goal isn’t to convert our enemies.
They cannot, by definition, BE converted. They are the embodiment of WRONG. Our goal is to convert the normalfags who otherwise haven’t yet cared (about whatever it is we’re saying). We break the kikes’ programming by showing kikes who are denying the holocaust. Our enemies’ cries of “But they’re jews, anons! So they’re bad for you and the society you want to create! Ignore them! Don’t use them!” are such obvious fucking cries of terror that it’s a wonder any regular Holla Forumsacks (who, overall, aren’t as redpilled as we used to be because we’ve allowed half-pills to sneak past on this site) fall for it. ALL JEWS WHO BREAK THE NARRATIVE ARE TOOLS AGAINST IT. They’re not one of us, but they are FOR us. They’re certainly not for the enemy. We should be utilizing them at all costs.

“Hey, [normalfag], about the holocaust; you do know that [list names of prominent jews] admit it didn’t happen, right? They were in the camps; they’d know.” And boom; the cognitive dissonance kicks in the brainwashing is broken.

t. Lying kike

If anyone doubts his work then just look at this thread. The amount of butthurt and blatant shilling is amazing.
Pretty pathetic and easily verified bullshit.

Does this shill tactic ever work?

Reported. Kill yourself.

RIP. Your battle lives on in us old friend. You will not be forgotten and your work will bring us closer to true peace. The truth fears no investigation.

Hail Victory

Anyone have the full clip on this one?

Second this, looked on LiveLeak, only the same clip is on there.

He pretty much said it in an interview, even said he went back to Germany one time to try and see if he could find his suspect ancestors Aryan certificate, which he couldn't find (though didn't mean it didn't exist).
Sorry if a truth like that is somehow too hard to hear.

F

Make an argument any time

From his kikipedia page under his ancestry:

"According to Toronto Sun columnist Mark Bonokoski, Zündel's mother was Gertrude Mayer, daughter of Isadore and Nagal Mayer. Isadore Mayer was a trade union organiser for the garment industry in the Bavarian city of Augsburg.

According to Bonokoski, Ernst's ex-wife, Irene Zündel, claimed that the possibility of being at least part Jewish bothered Zündel so much that he returned to Germany in the 1960s in search of his family's Ariernachweis, a Third Reich certificate of pure Aryan blood, but was unable to find any such document for his family.

In 1997, Zündel granted an interview to Tsadok Yecheskeli of the Israeli newspaper, Yedioth Ahronoth, that includes the following exchange:

Zundel: If you are fishing for any political information, my father was a Social Democrat, my mother a simple Christian woman. Her father had been a union organizer in Bavaria, and of the garment workers' union. His name got him into trouble because it was Isadore Mayer and, of course, he was called Izzy by his people and the people thought he …

Yecheskeli: Was Jewish?

Zundel: No, I don't … don't think so.

Yecheskeli: Are you sure there's no Jewish blood in your family?

Zundel: No."

Pretty sure his 'unsureness' is just him not wanting to come to terms with his ancestry because it makes him uncomfortable to think about it.

You are just repeating what's already been stated. All your evidence is circumstantial but yet you seem set on convincing others.
The wife you are using as a source testified AGAINST him and him saying he doesn't know his ancestry proves nothing.
So post real evidence or fuck off.

attempts at argument:

My arguments:

1) He has said an uncountable amount of times he is aryan german and definitely not jewish
2) His mother was a devout christian, and there is no source of information showing her descent from jews except the accusation made by his (((ex-wife))) presented by (((Bonokoski))) in the (((Toronto Sun))). The answer 'no' is not his denial of his knowledge about whether or not he is jewish, but his denial of being jew-mixed. Of course (((they))) will cherry-pick at this vague sequence.
3) The burden of proof is on the accuser, which is especially important in the case of trying to prove someone is a kike/kike-mixed
4) Saying 'pretty sure' is garbage and you know it. If we are going to obsess over the osttruppen based-jew shit, let's talk about David Cole/Stein a literal jew who has fought the holocaust high priests for years.
5) In the case that he were kike-mixed, and according to your pretty muching 1/4 ashkenazi then after breeding with his mennonite wife, his children would have become 1/8 ashkenazi and after a few more generations the DNA would be cleansed.

Multiple tangents to argue with, please go ahead. I want to hear/see his admittance or some census data on his family.

Dr. Duke eulogized Zundel nicely the other day.

renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/080717.mp3

He really got fucked over by ZOG. Great man.

It's funny how you can't provide a source for this claim. Just another jew speaking their mother tongue(lies).

Was listening to Mario Galaxy end credits
Right in the feels m8

Bump

Ashkenazi apologists are their own demise.