Very goot

Netanyahu's Top Aide Turning State's Witness Leaves Little Doubt: The PM Will Be Indicted.

http:// www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.805202

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/28/are-american-jews-giving-up-on-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For better or for worse, though?

Sorry for the sage.

idk, the bastard did fight soros but I'm pritty dammed sure he was also backing isis in syria.

If I was a kike he'd probably be the kike I would want running as a pm.

There are no good jews.

Even the kike isnt safe from the kike

The liberal Zionist jews really hate bibi, That website harretz has like 100 articles a second jerking off to his downfall.
I do wonder who will replace him and what the consequences of that will be.
I have a feeling that obama was pressuring and forcing Israel into liberal shit but since trump won Netanyahu told american liberal jews to suck eggs. Like they have gender segregation at the wailing wall for religious reasons and there were lib groups trying to end it, but trump won and Netanyahu was all lol no.

I wouldn't take any bickering between Bibi and Soros seriously, I mean both fund roughly the same people. If true, however, somebody even more of a Soros bootlicker may have their hopes up for acquiring the presidency.

There are obviously certain areas a right winger and right wing jew will overlap on. If you were a jew you would like Netanyahu.
But since he is a jew he would put Israel first, so you can trust him, just like any other jew.

*cant

I support nationalism for every nation except for the Israel. While I want open boarders for Israel and what but but i gotta wonder if a Soros puppet was in charge they would probably be more forceful and effective in spreading degeneracy throughout the world at large. I just cant decide how I feel about the kike.

This is confusing to say the least.
Is this simply an internal conflict with the zionist faction or might we actually see the zionists lose control of Israel to some other faction?

People who think the jews are operating in lockstep and rival factions of kikes don't exist are fools. This doesn't mean we should go all BASED jew or some shit, what it means is that we should be hammering at these fracture points and throwing them into further disarray.

While some jews were selling their poison to the goyim, other jews, unable to resist such bargains, were guzzling it by the bucketload.

I hope his replacement isn't a kikier kike

There are jews in Israel who actually want rapefugees because they've bought into the propaganda. It shouldn't surprise anyone that they're susceptible to their own programming, jewish women are notorious for race mixing after all. If anything we should be encouraging them just as the nationalist jews encouraged degeneracy here. Not sure how best to go about this though.

Nah, even if Netanyahu is ousted the population of Israel has become so right wing that the liberal party in Israel doesnt have a chance. The lib jew just want some sort of victory by getting rid of Netanyahu.

A lot of people forget, because its been memory holed, but obama actually tried to make Netanyahu lose the last Israeli elections. Netanyahu fired back by openly endorsing Romney.

What is really happening is that there is a big schism between american libtard jews and their values and right wing Israeli values and how they want Israel to be governed.

It is a loss on some level, isreali jews are not the jews Holla Forums imagines, they are surrounded by people that are pretty much at war each and every time, the isreali have a strong support by american jew dicksuckers getting high tech technology, but that helps them little in the diplomatic effort.
The isreali jews should seek peace with the Palestinians, even give them special privileges and try to integrate them into that pile of shit.
Some structural economic help, will bring a good spirit to that.

Fuck everything idealistic in that area.

The Israeli jews can't seek peace with their neighbours or the palestinians.
The dominant faction in Israel has always been the zionists who regard most of the middle east as belonging to Israel

What are the odds to that happening?

This is retarded, there's no surer way to destroy their country. Which is why we should try to help make it happen if at all possible.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/28/are-american-jews-giving-up-on-israel/
The issues, all revolving around the ever-thorny questions of who is a Jew and what claim non-Israelis can stake to matters of Israeli life, have been simmering for years. But last month, when the Israeli government issued a swift one-two punch to non-Orthodox Jewish observance by nixing egalitarian prayer at the Western Wall and approving a bill that would block all but the most religious rabbis from performing Jewish conversions, the pot boiled over.

Despite its status as a parliamentary democracy, Israel grants a coalition of ultra-Orthodox rabbis legal authority over major life issues, including marriage, divorce, and burial. Only about 11 percent of Jews in Israel define themselves as Haredi, or ultra-religious, but their significantly higher birth rate — 6.9 children per woman, compared with 3.1 among secular Israelis — means their numbers are projected to dramatically increase over the next 10 years.

One of the most important sites for Jewish prayer in the world, the Western Wall is under the control of Israel’s Chief Rabbinate, which means that the rules there are the same as within an ultra-Orthodox synagogue. Male and female worshippers are segretavistockd, and there is a total ban, on the women’s side, on traditionally “male” accoutrements of prayer such as Torah scrolls, tefillin (phylacteries), and kippot (skullcaps).

In Israel, even the most secular Jews are used to the idea that prayer at synagogues and religious monuments usually requires adjustments like modest dress and gender segregation. But in the United States, the picture of Jewish observance is much more complex. More than half of American Jews identify with either the Reform or Conservative Jewish movement, where women are welcomed to don prayer shawls and read from the Torah, husbands and wives sing Hebrew liturgies together, and ancient Jewish laws over issues such as kashrut (Jewish dietary laws) and keeping the Sabbath have a looser, modern interpretation. Whereas most Jews in Israel identify as either religious or secular, outside of Israel’s borders it’s entirely possible to practice a form of secular Judaism that looks, to the average ultra-Orthodox observer, not like Judaism at all.

So when Netanyahu bowed to ultra-Orthodox pressure late last month and nixed a hard-won agreement to build an egalitarian space at the Western Wall — one that would have allowed not just for mixed-gender worship but for women to sing prayers and read from the Torah and for girls at the site to engage in the ritual of the bat mitzvah — the move was seen as a slap in the face to the majority of the globe’s Jews.

“The Wall is the most visited place in Israel for all Jews, from both Israel and abroad, and the government of Israel has taken the keys and given it to one extremist minority group,” says Anat Hoffman, the executive director of the Israel Religious Action Center and co-founder of Women of the Wall, an organization that has been at the forefront of the struggle at the site. “I think the government, for political reasons of just survival, is willing to sell downriver some of the most precious values that our country holds dear.”

On the very same day, the Israeli government also pushed through a controversial conversion bill that would declare the Israeli Chief Rabbinate the sole power for determining who is indeed a Jew.

The response from diaspora Jewish organizations was swift and scathing. The Jewish Agency, the world’s largest Jewish nonprofit and a key supporter of immigration to Israel, immediately canceled a planned dinner with Netanyahu in protest and issued a rebuke, saying it “deplore[d]” the decision. It called upon the Israeli government to immediately “understand the gravity of its steps” and reverse course.

Meanwhile, key Jewish donors, including Florida real estate tycoon Isaac Fisher, a board member of the conservative American Israel Public Affairs Committee, publicly announced that they were freezing financial contributions to Israel until the government backtracked on the decisions.
Rabbi Rick Jacobs, the president of the Union for Reform Judaism, which represents some 1.5 million Jews in the United States and Canada, says the term “rift” is an understatement. “There has been a bit of a tectonic shift,” he says. “What happened on June 25 signaled something unprecedented.… It’s no longer business as usual, and it strikes at the very heart of some core commitments of Jewish life.”

Better than one might imagine

I ve always wondered what american jews exactly have in common with isreali jews and why they think they call the shots here. A really dire question if you ask me.

American Jews are essential to the Israelis as the USA is their primary military benefactor. They lack the capacity to defend themselves properly you see.
So the threat of US involvement is enough to keep them safe as they tear their neighbours apart piece by piece.

Without Jews in the USA being so well embedded in its government and civil agencies, the Israelis couldn't manipulate the USA into doing its bidding so readily.

What i see is that the isreali jews already have the technology to defend themselves readily and the influence the american jews have is their very own playtoy, because they always have been like that. There is nothing genuine about that.

American jews are libtards, and Israeli jews have to deal with terrorism and Israeli problems.
Also the haredi population which is extremely conservative and traditional by jew standards is growing in number and gaining political power. Like think if the Amish had power over the american government…..
Also the haredi are lazy welfare mooches even in Israel and refuse to be conscripted by the military.
Also young american jews go through the american liberal brainwashing mill called college and are becoming more critical and even anti Israel.
Also Hezbollah will attack any day now.
Also settler extremists keep expanding into Palestinian territories.

Israel is a country with a sword over its head.

They've had the technology given to them. All of their military experience has been dealing with inbred goatfucker children who shoot fireworks at them.

It's not a matter of tech.
The Israelis couldn't defend themselves effectively on multiple fronts.

They can only manage one of their neighbours at a time.

And what do you expect then except for a diplomatic solution?

They did, that is why they exist.

Wut? I'm saying they think they're big boys because they beat up their darker-skinned cousins, but if they had to fight a war with any other people they'd crumble. They're schemers and parasites, not men.

They are the same skin colour if you want to drag it to that level. And besides that, the experience i ve made with army officers and everybody else is that i rip you into shreds on any tonality.

Just give me a reason and not your analmouse shit, and you will sit there like this faggot with his rifle.

lol, ok, internet tough jew

Generally speaking the IDF is weak because it's reliant on conscripts.
Conscripts are universally poor soldiers. As has been proven time and again throughout history.

Were Israel to enter open warfare with most of its neighbours (a feasible scenario were the USAs protection withdrawn) then it's debatable how many of its troops would desert but they would certainly have trouble fighting on multiple fronts.

The Israelis long term strategy has been divide and conquer. Seeking to break up their neighbours along ethnic and religious lines to create many smaller and more easily managed nations that can then be absorbed piece by piece.

hi kike

I believe that kryptos motherfucker didnt make any sense for the last part, judging from his face.

Checked
Always worse when it comes to kikel

would it really matter if that fucking yid got axed? I don't think it would and would be used by the (((rodent))) to pivot to seeee goy not all jews!! as the consensus has turned on them on their activities …another look over here I am pretending to be injured (flapping wings) by the way of deception they wage war and by knowing the truth of their deceptions we win it.

And from deep inside that very code would rip and fold me to the outside. Inri or wolf.. I can smell this motherfucker.

If you would wage war against me for no fucking other reason than being a smug nigger, i would tear you into a thousand pieces.

meme responsibly

It's almost certainly a case of jews jewing jews. While it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, it's always nice to see them eat each other.
For the left to start liking jews, they'd have to start being multicultural and sucking sandnigger cock. As for us, we'll never like jews.

His replacement should be a peer.

we must live in different countries because the left in the US are basically all jews or subscribe to jew marxist doctrine.Funny the left or right paradigm being a jew construct changes drastically from country to country … Like the right here could be ideologically the left somewhere else.

I agree them eating their own is a natural reaction when a jew parasite has no white host to elevate itself and happy to see it sure yet the spin they will put on it will be either it was the goy that divided us (projecting) or victim status (see goy we are like you) fight tyranny. Either way there are no good jews whatever side of the fence they pretend to be on today or tomorrow.

I got the idea from leafs. Lots don't like the new flag, since it's a naval jack.

Sorry, I misspoke. I meant for the left to start liking jizzrael.

It will be interesting to see how they sell it. Say what you want about the jews, but they're not terrible marketers.

used to be sure they are excellent at selling pure feces by spinning it off as being chocolate however that time has passed on a larger scale the jig is up as to many realize they are liars and not only liars use whatever power they can collectively through every area they have been successful in the past to keep selling the lie or attack the ppl that expose it. Of all the different types of ppl most of which I wouldn't even consider human by any white standard the jew has been the most caustic because of tribal nepotism mixed with religious delusions of grandeur.They simply must be exterminated as they are not positively conducive to the advancement of the human condition and not only not positive like pretty much all niggers and all non whites with exceptions of maybe nips the jew actively impedes progress.

I wonder if he is talking about fucking. Q looks like the head of a dick.

For worse. Netanyahu reprsesents the conservative neocohen kike class, who actually despise the commie wing of the jewry, because they realized that by following the cultural marxism scheme they are receiving collateral damage they can't afford to be taking (assimilation rates reaching 70%, LGBT pride and feminism in Israel etc).

So if the commie kikes take out Netanyahu the world will literally go down hard and fast, because the only thing the kikes are strugglig against at the moment is their own opposition. If the kikes are united by one of the faction shit will hit the fan.

I have a similar interpretation of events but the reverse conclusion, if they succumb and go full ISRAEL YES they'll be too busy trying to fix their own country to meddle with everyone else's affairs.

No, the leftie kikes don't give 2 shits about Israel, since their home bases are in New York and Brussels. You shouldn't think the kikes care about lives of other kikes, the only thing that matters is that the core survives. That's why Rothschilds closed the British borders for the kike refugees in WW2 and that's why they prevented Hitler from deporting kikes to Palestine and Madagaskar. Because Holohoax is much more profitable for the Jewry in general in the long run and as long as the core survives the tradeoff seems very reasonable.

So now we are talking about the one world order, where the neocohen kikes aim to establish it through economy and wars, and want to make Israel great again (Yinon plan), when the commie kikes want to accomplish it through cultural marxism by turning the world into a melting pot with goyim turned into a mass of racless, genderless animals, in which the surviving Jewish core will move freely and leech plentifully.
All you are seeing is a fight between 2 factions of kikes, over a better way to enslave goyim. But trust me, if the commie kikes obliterate the neocohens and unite the Jewry, the living will envy the dead.

Wow this sure got slid.

Dubs confirm.

Bumb.

Oh my.

bum

p

This one is a must-read. Kikes are kiking each other, and they'll end up weaker no matter what.

this, right here, there are plenty of in fighting between kike groups that they try to hide very well. We should be taking advantage of these weak points and exploiting them like they do to us.

Any group that grows large and wealthy enough will inevitably fracture and compete against themselves for power and dominance. The jews are no different. Holla Forums is right (as always) in the assertion that this most be exploited and used to its maximum. For you kikes in the JIDF, CIA, FBI, SPLC, ADL and whatever other alphabet agency/group reading these boards know this: you're not invincible; you're not untouchable; you will eventually fall, and it may very well be by your own hand and hubris.

WHOA, there…wouldn't the bill that's currently being presented in congress in the U.S., making boycotts of Israel illegal, stop such an action?
I believe this amounts to a boycott, does it not?

100% of people in this thread didn't understand the causes or implications of my post. Keep looking at background stories surrounding the current events, but most importantly THINK, don't wait to get the answers spoon fed to you.

Israel is a rogue state. Look at what they did, they locked up my good friend Bibi. Great guy, a real shame. We must sanction Israel.
t. God Emperor Trump

No one cares, fuckface. Either post it or shut the fuck up about what you don’t know.

Seriously, user?

and for the record, yes that does parse properly. Faggots.

The israelis deserve to suffer every evil imaginable for their crimes.
I'd be satisfied with their deaths, but I wouldn't be opposed to their suffering as well.

Hi everyone! I'm here to LARP!

A liberal government would damage Israel, they'd push for diversity, feminism, etc. The Orthodox Jews would do their typical dog and pony shows but it wouldn't amount to much

You linked an article. You didn't make any implications. Tbh it was a shitty OP. Tell us your opinion on what's happening, but don't try to act all smug when you're probably wrong anyway.

Did anyone else remember when King Kike criticized Trump for wanting to build a wall in America meanwhile in kike land they can literally get away with genocide with no repercussions and still have walls and discriminatory laws

bump