THEY'RE GONNA GET YOU!

THEY'RE GONNA GET YOU!

What the fuck happened to spoony man? He was one of the coolest reviewers out there, always knew how to make you laugh with his politically inncorrect sense of humor. Now he's bitching about fat shaming in Persona 4. Fuck you spoony.

fuck

but can they get dubs?

spoony, more like poopy

bump for waifu poster

A woman

Love you lad, well done.

Sage for waifu poster because he's a fat, NEET cuckold.

britflag?

WHO IS THIS?!

Wow, rude lad c'mon.

The bully who pushed you to the ground and made everyone laugh, and then started dating the girl you liked but could never talk to, and got to second base with her in secondary school.

?

NO reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I TOLD YOU LAD. I AM THE BULLY.

I AM THE BULL!

i think you neeed to get a life

TALKING ABOUT ME HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??!

Bullies >>>/out/

Who?
Waifuposter explained spoony well, he's now depressed after losing his gf.

shutup nasty cock slut

I do tbh. But that doesn't mean waifu poster isn't a fat cuckold.

MARION IS A WHORE
SCULLY IS A WHORE
THOSE SLAGS FROM THE WITCHER GAMES AREN'T REAL BUT IF THEY WERE THEY'D BE WHORES

GET BULLIED LAD
WEW

Oh shit, you can't say that about Marion lad, when she gets abducted by Arabs Waifuposter will save her. or join in

wow

you seem to be having problems

FUCK

YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
WHO YOU REALLY ARE
YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME AS ME, BUT I GOT SOME SLAG POONTANG WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND YOU DIDN'T
DON'T MAKE ME OUT YOU
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID
I KNOW EVERYTHING
GET BULLIED LAD

BULLY PRIDE
WORLD WIDE
O
R
L
D
W
I
D
E

This is Holla Forums lad…

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????

youre just a dumb failed normalfag

you cant even begin to grasp what it is to be me or how awful my life is

fuck you

i know

So you're just as fucked as him, except you've had sex with a slag?

You'll make it lad, we're all on your side.

hes not as fucked as me

like all normalfags he thinks he fits in but he really doesnt

WHY DONT I KNOW WHAT EMOTION I AM FEELING REEPJ[0OIWEFJQ[9I0REWFTG[9IQ 3ERGP9IWERPIO9JGWERTP9IOGTWRP9IOUTWGRIPUOFPIBJNVBFRPOIK

Lad I was just the Alpha Aspie, and now King of the NEETs.

Essentially this

youre not king of anything

alpha aspie just failed normalfag

youre just fucking batman and im bane you think youre a neet but i was born in it molded by it

fuck you

t.waifuposter

I just answered him in the other thread tbh.

I see lad.

And a tranny

Those are Linky's fetishproblem aren't they?