Google anti-diversity Manifesto #2

DANIELLE, THE HR CUNT

Previous thread:
link to document: pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

Response by Danielle, the Cunt

OP is a faggot, but I had nowhere to post OC that requested.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html
twitter.com/anthonybaxter
google.org/our-work/crisis-response/
archive.is/6uMGg
smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/saving-lives-from-behind-the-screen-20121106-28v7m.html
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/09/americas-college-diversity-officers/499022/
linkedin.com/in/danielle-mastrangel-brown-b33343a
pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a
predictit.org/Browse/NewArrivals
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-06/google-s-diversity-chief-slams-worker-memo-on-gender-inequality
twitter.com/hashtag/googlemanifesto
twitter.com/hashtag/googlemanifesto?f=tweets&vertical=news
dailycaller.com/2017/08/06/google-employee-decries-ideological-echo-chamber-in-internal-memo/?utm_source=site-share
money.cnn.com/2017/08/06/technology/culture/google-diversity/index.html
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/06/google-staffers-manifesto-against-affirmative-action-sparks-furious-backlash?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet
archive.is/nynrg
archive.is/8Eodc
tb.becket.net/contact.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=LAB§ionNum=1050.
archive.is/W25M5
recode.net/2017/8/7/16110696/firing-google-ceo-employee-penned-controversial-memo-on-women-has-violated-its-code-of-conduct
archive.is/jENW2
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/
streamable.com/1kma7
archive.is/gg8xP
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/google-fires-engineer-who-crossed-the-line-with-diversity-memo/
heavy.com/tech/2017/08/james-damore-google-diversity-memo/
archive.is/tS3Mi
8ch.net/tech/res/777548.html
vdare.com/posts/americas-cultural-revolution-and-chinas-the-empty-sheet-hero-and-the-bangladeshi-blm-fan
twitter.com/JulianAssange
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
h1bdata.info/index.php?em=Google Inc&job=&city=&year=All Years
farm2.staticflickr.com/1391/5318818887_1bc65fd985_b.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why allowing women in tech was a mistake and male traitors allowed it to happen

I'm loving this meme already.

Well done user.

Maybe I missed it but since when did they make quotas into actual law? As far as I know we're still in the stage where you just can't turn down qualified shitskins, you're not forced to hire them if they're less qualified on paper.

Why is that (((diversity))) means dyed hair color and fat acceptance rather than opinions?

Don't know about the US, but here in scandipoor it's actually been codified into law. I know a guy who had to shut down his company because he couldn't find enough capable women to fill the 50% female board member requirement. Just think about the insanity of it. It's no wonder we've gone from being a industrial and technological stronghold to not having a single product or innovation coming from the companies here.

you really need to desaturate those sections, it stands out way too much

he needs to blur them and add some noise

that too, but the blur needs to be slight
desaturate it
add noise filter while making sure it's only over those sections so it doesn't noise the rest of the image
putting a dick over her mouth as the finishing touch would blend it right in, you'd think it was part of the original film

Hopefully this ordeal has woken him and more half asleep naive goyservative types up.

Forgot to mention grading.
Take the darkest and brightest point in the original image and adjust her pic accordingly

…which you did. Good, much better.

That was one of the major points of the article.
Danielle, of course, oversimplifies it to "an article encouraging wrongthink about gender roles", and encourages everyone not to read it. This is a common tactic of lefties who know they're wrong (or worse, that their opinion is not actually popular), and I've been noticing it everywhere lately.

One lady on the radio awhile back was trying to mock Ann Coulter, and it was quite entertaining; she weaved her words into an absolute tangle trying to attack Ann, because she knew the majority would agree with Ann if they actually found out what she had to say.

"Ann Coulter, this awful far-right bigot… she said… well, I'm not going to tell you what she said, she's just horrible, but she was there and she was plugging this book… I'm not going to tell you what the book is called, just trust me, she's a terrible person and she's just HATEFUL."

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ALIEN WEARING A WAX MASK

This is not how civil liability works in the U.S. You don't need something to be made "illegal" to create the same effect as illegality. You only have to create an environment where failing to hire the minority subjects your company to substantial civil litigation cost. Even if the company wins the discrimination lawsuits, they have spent far more than they would have just hiring the idiot in the first place. This is how (((they))) get around making actual laws and just use judicial precedent to enact their agenda.

She's a jew

this is what she actually looks like without 2 inches of makeup on

We characterize faces as 'human' by their imperfections. Makeup and digital post production blemish removal creates aliens when you go too far.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html

HIS NAME WAS JAMES DAMORE

Jewgle SJW employees forming lynch mob to get him fired.

Less than 50% of Jewgle employees disagree with the memo per internal Jewgle survey

yes, a much better improvement
only thing i would say is that you do need more blur. her image looks too sharp in comparison to the rest of the scene.

This thread is about one cell in a cancerous tumor called google. I haven't used any of their shit since 2014.

lurk two more years pls

Oh boy, no wonder they're all so triggered. He knows things google doesn't want people to know.
Apparently, he may have acquired a lawyer. It'd be interesting to see what happens next if google fires him over this.

Daily reminder that if you absolutely MUST get Google search results, use Startpage instead.

watching the reactions to this on places like (((HN))) has been fascinating. feels like this is one of those moments where the tensions escalate too hard to be swept under the rug and normie culture splits in two.

Ixquick which is now just startpage used to do something that aggretavistockd results from a few different search engines. It pissed me off when they went to only being google results leaving the only benefit being privacy. Not sure exactly what search engine to use anymore when duck duck go has its own issues.

searx.me

HAHA FUCK THIS SHIT

Here are some of the leaked comments from within the internal Google+ circle the employees themselves have.
If you thought what Danielle said was bad, hooo boy, you just don't understand that it was simply a thousand times not exteme enough.

Oh sorry I forgot, have some context

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Google, not even once

(checked)
Well that did not take very long. The last thread near the end I wondered how long it would take for Holla Forums to find out who the right wing google shit poster was.

Has this been spread on the_donald and other normie places yet? I anticipate the expected shills to jump on me for mentioning it, but disseminating these could be big.

only one more, it's all i can find

it's been posted 10 seperate times on the the_donald, reddit faggots are aware of it and amazingly reddit hasn't censored it yet.

I'm not aware of any twitter hashtags about it yet

Thanks user.

Thanks, this does seem good.

How does anything worthwhile get done over there if something like that triggered them so badly? I can just imagine lots of projects collapsing or coming to a stall because someone gets triggered. Besides shouldn't managers be more concerned on things like, "So how do we assign people around to minimize/resolve conflicts like this, while ensuring productivity of projects don't suffer?"

they throw massive amounts of money at these projects.

something is bound to get done when you've got 100 people on the project, just not done well or fast.

I wish normalfags realized that much of the left now equates speech to violence.

Total Harry Potter/comic books liberal.

here's this faggots twitter but it's protected
twitter.com/anthonybaxter

he works for google's non-profit embezzlement department
google.org/our-work/crisis-response/

Guess James went full webm related.

Call me an autiat, but those dudes on internal G+ look look like they are in a cult.

Found the faggots face.
archive.is/6uMGg
smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/saving-lives-from-behind-the-screen-20121106-28v7m.html

It's sunday. Lets see where their stock price will go tomorrow morning. Closing price on friday was $946. Any bets? sorry, tor users can't post screenshots of graphs

haha this faggot has the problem hair and everything

She is actually Catholic

for shits and giggles I'll say $890.

Kike is a race and no surprise considering the state of that dominion.

888 would be funnier

Hope this dude is lawyering up. This story needs to be pushed to the usual suspects to bind google's hands.

This story is already everywhere except Fox because they're cucks.

it doesn't look like jonestein has picked it up yet either

You don't have to be Catholic to go to a Catholic school, lots of rich people send their kids there because they are sometimes the best private school in the area

That fucking face man, it genunienely creeps me out.
But then again, kikes tend to do that.

Why do these people always conveniently forget the Cold War?

Yes I have used it a lot and it does the job, but still Jewgle alone gives the best results unfortunately. But it's nice to have a backup. If you use it you'll get the best results by turning off the Bing and Yahoo engines as they usually return trash.

Because they're retarded children with adult bodies and a lot of money, they're feeding themselves off of debt they're passing on to the brown people they're importing.

He's Italian

This is as good an example of Double-Speak as any.

Needs to be merchant-ized

Mein melanin enriched friend.

thread theme

I look upon this meme as a farmer looks upon a seed; Wishing only that it takes, that the soil holds it, the rain falls gently, that the sun bathes it just so. I wish for it to spread and flourish in the manure that is modern society and bloom into a mighty shitpost.
Shadilay

H.R. Cunt needs an encyclopedia dramatica article

Because the Cold War was a time when evil bigots used poor commies who dindu nuffins as straw men for their ebil Nazi KKK agenda.
What leftists take away from the Cold War is that Joseph McCarthy was literally Hitler and went after "innocent" people in (((Hollywood))).
The (((Rosenbergs))) dindu nuffin. Richard Nixon is the devil because my Ex-Weatherman Underground professor said so. These people took a pseudo-redpill, they realized that the government of the United States is corrupt, but misattribute it to "the wealthy elites" or "the 1%" and instead of realizing that Germany during the Second World War was the nation that had it all figured out, they instead think the Soviet Union was the nation to have it all.

god what an ugly mug that is.

Nobody has posted the original or the templates yet so here you go

Ann Coulter is a comic.

Like Bruce, Carlin and Prior….and Hyde.

Time for Mooch Musical Minute

Awesome OC.

That's called Hebrew School and there are plenty in Michigan.

You're thinking Ontario when they can (((convert))) and it's free.

Only 30ish percent actually disagree with it. Everybody else either agrees with the guy or is to pussy to say they do.

explain. I'm not well versed in the politics of the 40s and 60s outside of McCarthy and GLR.

do it

fug I meant 60s 50s

Its part of new strategy.
Be conservative get fired and sue for millions.
Settle for 500k to a mil.

You can't sue for political discrimination, not a protected class.

What font is that? I need to make mine looks better

Time has not been kind to punky brewster

Impact Condensed. The problem I keep having is when I add the black border to the text is that on the smaller pictures you have to use a smaller font size and the path to text ends up looking blocky.

Underrated

Yeah I see what you mean on the picture above.. I'll try my hand at it, no promises though.

Reminder that moot sold out to these people

I literally thought she was going to say something like "incorrect assumptions about our commitment to open dialog". instead we get:
and then
which means, your political views need to be in line with our values.

what? are you not using blending modes or something?

you can when they fire you for something unrelated and stupid.

these sjws can't help themselves, they will do something that incriminates themselves.

I'm using GIMP. I create a text path and then I paint it. I was leaving the defaults but just changing the pixel width of the trace from 6 which makes it look block as hell to 1 or 2.

yes, the memes must flow

quality memes dude

Loving this whole saga, will buy the code monkey a beer if I meet him.

Man, I haven't used GIMP in a long time, it lived up to its name for me.

It's safe to share with normies, too.

Everything leftists know about the Cold War is told to them by college professors. All of whom are either burnt out hippies or part of the Cadre of useful idiots that Uncle Yuri warned us about. The Rosenberg were a Jewish couple that got a seat in Ole' Sparky for selling nuclear secrets to the Soviets. Leftists consider them martyrs, victims of an anti-semitic establishment. Instead of it being a case of jews being Jews. The Weathermen were a group of radical leftists who spent the majority of the late 60's to mid-70's by planting bombs in major civic offices. They only ever killed three people, three of their own who had the bright idea to build bombs while stoned. Basically, they are the people who laugh at the "red scare" of the 50's not knowing that there actually was attempts at Communist subversion going on, and that they are evidence of it.

fuck
i'll fix that if it's a good meme.

anons with twatter accounts and faceberg accounts need to be spreading this shit.

also, checked

It has a ring to it. Think bob the builder: Can we fix it? Nope, it's googled

That's pretty good

Topic reminded me of the trend of university's hiring "diversity officers," which often are hired in the $150k-200k salary range. What the hell do these people do that isn't common ideology within their own political bias already that makes them worth more than $30k. Any SJW douchebag could fill the position.

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/09/americas-college-diversity-officers/499022/

So when people say that she fired an entire gender what are you guys saying, that she fired all men from a part of the company?

Here's a partial happy merchant version of the template

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Second one is good

I think that's it for me unless I get some good inspiration.

●noted●
Nice desune

Impressive.

This slag is hideous,I can't wait until promoting (((diversity))) is punishable by gas chamber.

these are all good but second is gold

it really is
this is well on its way to becoming a redpill meme with lasting potential

Why are you asking questions any actual Holla Forumsack knows the answers to?

I have a more extreme statement about these faggots:
HOW ABOUT THEY FUCKING DIE?
They want to bitch about views they don't agree with and call it waycism and bigotwy. How about this, Jewgle kikes: how about your faggot views are a fucking problem, a REAL problem, and you all belong in a bog or ditch somewhere? How 'bout that, JEWgle?

Once again, four to the chest and two to the head for cucks. That is also the correct technique for 5.56 for the uninitiated.

Indeed. That is why we all came here. It's been too long since we've gone on the offensive in force. We need to fuck up Jewgle hard for their latest kikery.

Indeed. It's just a little chemical diversity in your lungs and bloodstream. Too bad diversity kills. I guess you should have thought about that.

Nigger please.

Why do the cucks who are most likely to get their shit pushed in by most of the population continuously talk about them punching those ebil gnatzees'

sick of all these goddamn low effort ops

(checked)
It is the fact that the eyes do not close even partially with such a big smile, which is the case for a natural smile. This is the smile of sociopath, maybe even a psychopath.

They are the keyboard warrior they accuse us to be.

this women in tech bullshit is going in my manifesto.

Hmm, I wonder why the charts and hyperlinks were omitted. I bet I can guess…

Is the full, original document available anywhere yet?

What's with that fucking obsession to teach girls to code ? Can't they pick a fucking book ?

Haven't found it. If someone links it I'll create a more accurate gif.

I looked everywhere. Yeah, I guess it just hasn't been leaked. That's a shame.

Under-rated post.

It's "the smile" that unintelligent people master at a young age. When you're not very smart and one of those people who buy into everything you're told you learn to pretend you're confident and intelligent. Really well should be hiring people based on intelligence matrix tests and nothing more

Agreed

Thanks anons

Again, here's the email. The unabridged version hasn't been leaked.

Look at those avatars. From left to right:
- Goony beard man hiding his face. You can see a third of it in the top left, and that's all you need to see.
- Schlomo McSoyface
- A pooinloo that is Very Angry about the idea that he might have to do so
- Another faggot too ugly to show his face
- Shitty Simpsons fanart? A lot of these people desperately crave nostalgia - even they can feel how badly they've let the world get fucked up, and want to escape it.

Further escalation to violence is in our general favor. Not only does it give us a right to "defend ourselves", but most of these limp-wristed fuckboys couldn't punch out of a wet paperbag.

10 years ago, I would have told you Google was meat on the hook. No way they could survive with that sort of management style. They are more focused on things that have nothing to do with creating great - Hell, decent - software.
I read Scot Adams' book, The Dilbert Principle, shortly after it came out. I loved his cartoons, and when I found out he was an engineer, I had to buy the book. It was great stuff, and I agreed with it totally.
He wrote about noticing the shift in focus of large companies, from making superior product, to things more than one step away from making superior products; mostly to things like the diversity mandate, and giving campaigns. I'd started to notice it too.
I work for an A/E and construction firm in design engineering, doing large engineering projects. Engineering was male dominated, and I was around for the change. The biggest change women brought was all the things one step or more away from doing the fucking job. At one time companies came to us because they wanted a large project done right. It's what we did. We were a bunch of cubicle monkeys slumped over our drafting tables and desks, working our balls off, organizing, tabulating, estimating, progressing, developing, drawing, issuing, ordering, and building billion dollar plus projects, with hundreds of people in the same office. At one time we had over 900 people devoted to just one client.
Now it's as if our official company mission statement is, "Diversity makes us stronger." And we have gone to dog shit. It's so sad. I went to work for this company partly because I knew I'd be trained in the state of the art software progams, and using top of the line computer equipment. At one time, that was true, but we just can't seem to get there anymore. Even worse, we fuck up projects now. Nearly every one goes to Hell. A large project is like an ocean cargo ship, in that it won't turn on a dime. Plotting a course takes a lot of planning and foresight, and merely reacting is like taking that ocean going ship of sixty gorillion metric tons, and and plowing into port sideways at full throttle.
I'll admit that the work place is nicer than it used to be. Except for the pain of trying to work a billion dollar ox of the ditch, that is. However, I can now get trendy coffees in the cafeteria, and we have a pretty nice salad bar, too. And almost nobody gets yelled at anymore. Because girls, and HR, and getting fired.
The lack of a male dominated work structure and discipline, caused by women being encouraged to be good little engineers, has led to the holocaust of good engineering work practices and discipline.

SPICEY NEW DRUDGE

Had a woman at my work mistakenly install the Chinese version of firefox… to an entire domain. Now, we all make mistakes, but it takes a special kind of cunt to fuck up and expect someone else to clean up after them.

One might call this purely anecdotal, but this comes in line with my observations, on multiple companies and multiple fields. The introductiom of females not only deluded wages, but made progress, stability and overall capabilities, lower. Not only that, the most productive or innovating man are going galt, they refuse to partake on this, I personally known 4 man who could change their fields, 2 play games and read all day, 2 others do manual hard labor for fun, and insane projects later.

I bet if someone research our period in history a century from now, they might find that human progress halted because of progressivism.

I can no longer work at companies like that. Everything moves way too slow for me.

At least one third of the time we're moving backwards.

the funny shit is if these little faggot liberals went around "punching nazis" they would get the shit kicked out of them. They live in a fucking fantasy world

Yeah, it's widespread, like a regular epidemic. The only reason we're still in businees is cheap Flips, beaners, and pollacks doing most of the work for practically free, and the fact that we're no worse than anybody else. Hell, we're still better than a lot of our competitors.
One company every one here has heard of, but doesn't hear much about any more, was one of our clients when they were busting at the seams with growth. They started putting women in charge of projects, and now they don't do anything they used to. I'm not sure what they do these days, but they sold ALL their North American manufacturing plants, and I think most of their foreign plants, too. Most of our work these days is power and biotech, but I cut my teeth on polymer and chemical plants built in the US. I was also part of the great Pacific Rim and Mexican building booms. Sorry guys.

don't worry, world war usually follows that and human progress accelerates dramatically during that time.

1 more world war and we might be in star trek afterward

It is like once you finally take the red pill on the JQ you literally can never turn back and the more you see it around you the more sickening it becomes as (((their))) agenda has been allowed to unfold unabated by fucking boomers for the most part until now.It is reaching critical mass at this point.

The degeneracy of what they produce is on front street after exhausting all the usual tricks to obfuscate it hence the crying to ban criticism of them and the outright justified hate to these nation wrecking parasites.

The time to NIP IT IN THE BUD is now and slowly but surely seeing it happen.

I think the major issue is that people in upper management assume middle/lower management are genuinely worth more than engineers and any introverted type. This stems from years of "promoting from within" and such mentalities being encouraged, but the truth of the matter is that a great manager is a glorified secretary - in fact a great deal of experience is a bad thing for a manager because then they think they know how to do more than scheduling and client interaction (managing a group's calendar and taking phone calls) and start getting into pissing contests with the engineers and playing power games trying to be seen as "alpha" when in fact they couldn't be more beta. This is why I actually prefer female managers - they know they don't know engineering and they like talking to clients/dicking around with scheduling all day so it actually makes things more efficient.

It's worth noting that there's a difference between managers and leaders - sort of like the difference the military draws between commissioned and non-commissioned officers. CO's manage resources, scheduling, ensure the soldiers have all the supplies they need to get their jobs done, they know little to nothing about the actual job. NCO's manage people, are subject matter experts, and spend their time in the trenches with the other soldiers - they even swap off from project to project because leadership is stressful when you do it right and care about your underlings.

The moral of this story is: don't try to steer it toward kicking women out, in fact allow them the titles and roles of management, just make sure the upper management realize lower/middle managers aren't actually worth more than engineers. If an engineer (a heavily introverted, normally well-paid, and stoic type of person) bitches about something you have a serious problem. If a manager bitches about something it could well just be the natural stress of the job if they're a woman, if they're a male it's most likely a beta trying to wave his micropenis around the office to assert his authority.

t. 2004

She also had plastic surgery. her crows feet are up turned. her eyes are slanting upward at the corners.

typical fake jew bitch.

What you describe is what managers have become, not what they used to be. At one time they held people's feet to the fire. As shitty as that might sound to some of the younger people here, it got things done. I was one.
I became a department manager in 1995, right as things began tumbling over the cliff. I hired the best people I could afford. I assigned them duties according to their proficienties, and I motivated them, with both a carrot and a stick. I treated them great when they were great employees, and made their world a hard place to live in when they were slack. I once fired a guy on the fucking spot; the only person I ever fired. He had totally fucked up an assignment, and then back talked MY boss when he asked him about it. I told him to pack his shit and leave. A fucking CEO can't do that now. He has to get legal involved, and have a discussion group to build concensus supporting the firing. The best bosses I ever worked for never once said they were the boss, but everybody knew they were in charge when they walked into a room. It's different now.
I hate working for female managers, mostly. I can't think of one that's been a pleasure to work with. The people I like to work with are those who pull their own weight. That makes my job an easier one, as I don't have to do their work as well as my own. Most of the women I've worked for acted like they had something to prove to men, and just made my job harder. It doesn't have to be that way, but it do.

Literally wu wants this guy fired. This type of shit needs to surface when she starts campaigning for Congress

This is the kind of shit that will get her elected as a Democrat in a blue state.

No idea how to get that imapct font, but…

Need a "truth is not a defense" sort of reference to the trial where someone defended a holohoax exposer too well

these tweets anger me

Gas yourself Schlomo. Women should be at home taking care of and raising children. As a bonus, you won't need to flood your country with beaners and niggers to fill the available jobs, since the next generation will come from the country itself.

was meant for

Holla Forums keeps saying this yet nobody has pushed their shit in yet.

Hell, these fuckers have gotten violent and all anyone did was watch aside from a few people like stick man.

The right will lose because the right is too afraid to fight. They don't need to worry about anyone kicking their ass because we are all too afraid to go out and do it.

Thanks

here come the kikes

Everyone said the same thing you did while they let Hitler take territory, then see what happened.

Stickman so based

Which one is it then? Either pretend you're an insider or an outsider. Reconsult your manual first and then keep posting or you'll soon be out of your job.

It's sickening that this thoughtful argument is dismissed out of hand

No need for saying sorry mate. This type of information is always welcomed, different perspective over a bigger amount of time.
Well, I guess ideas are like viruses indeed, so they spread. I hope you made good money.

We won't get another world war to spark progress, war will never be symmetric again, we might other sources. Maybe a reformed NatSoc ideology. ( reformed in the sense updated )

Can some females perform, adapt and push efficiency ? Yes. The majority or even 50% ? No fucking way, I could give you anecdotal evidence for that.

I am not one asking for going backwards, just a reevaluation of current practices, laws. If a woman do a job better than a man, hell, pay her more. Can you in clear conscience say that a heavy female populated workforce does that ? Man too can be garbage, but less skilled or intelligent males will gladly accept manual, hard labor if compensated enough.

Story time, user?

I could share some stories about the safety people on construction sites.

This is probably the issue you've experienced tbh. If a woman wants power she's no better than a beta male. I've seen actual secretaries, marketing women, graphics designers, etc shift into management roles seamlessly and do great in them. Though typically this only comes when things like marketing/graphic design work dries up and others pick up - then it makes the perfect time for a transition because you have someone who wants to keep working and is available rather than someone who was trying to get into the spot.

I agree the Right need to act, but the Right is as fractured as the Left, hell even more, because we live in a shaming culture. The Right need to reform, we ( pol ) need to take charge on it, all intellectuals on pol need to update our ideological views. It is already on course, but it is too slow for the changes the Left is doing, censorship is at our doors.

Regressing to these faggot 1950 biker gang ways won't change shit. Read New Model Army, read Global Guerrilla blog, and read fucking Clausewitz, besides all the books around Pol. We need to fucking evolve, not devolve, and we fucking lead these plebs.

Grow up faggot, it's not even possible to make a living on a single high paying (6 figure) wage for a family without inheriting land. Changing the system and changing the people in the system are two different tasks, if you change the system the people will follow suite (women don't tend to want to work, but often 5 years or so doing so is needed for a couple to save up enough to raise kids in a stable environment.)

If you have more than a 1:10 management:worker ratio you're already fucking up.

don't call it "she"

You are right on this point, given the current system. However, if a woman was to work for 5 years only, it shouldn't be in a management position. You need appropriate experience to do management, and you don't usually get that in only 5 years. Also if you give them some position of power like that, it gets to their head, just like feminism, and I doubt they'll be happy to go back to being a "lowly" homemaker after that.

Raising kids being expensive is another Jewish meme. It will be expensive if you buy a 5-bedroom house in a urban environment, send all the kids to daycare then to private school, and enroll them in all sorts of lessons and activities. But raise them onnafarm and homeschool them, it'll cost just as much to raise 2 or 10.

A couple key differences:
The territory they've occupied is institutional with no need for military might because they have subverted the law. They have engineered a way to be protected by the very system they despise and are counting on nobody lifting a finger to stop them. Even when they get violent the institutions that are in place to stop them do not.

Hitler didn't have territory worldwide. People pushed back before that happened. AntiFa Fascists do.

The right is fragmented and isolated. They are waiting for permission they will never receive to fight back. If the day ever comes that they receive this permission, it will be the day it is far too late to stop the left.

Even outside of private sector infrastructure, sure Trump won but even he hasn't been able to keep cuckservatives from shitting all over themselves. He is isolated and without backup, meanwhile fuckers like McCain can betray their constituents and go home to their mansions and sleep soundly, because nobody can stop them.

The situation is pretty hopeless, fam. Seeing a corporate juggernaut like google be allowed to silence its right leaning employees like this and get away with it… I mean, this is really it. This is the world we live in. Evil is winning because good men do nothing.

It is exactly like that.
Having seen things from the top down, I can tell you that is a pipe dream. HR is always female and filled by some flavor of feminist. You will have regional female managers knock off male management through accusations of sexism and racism, and they will work hand-in-hand with HR to do this. It isn't hard to find two or three females who hate their managers enough to do them in. CEO is going to support their HR Director.

You really don't. Experience correlates directly to negative performance in management, especially if it is in the same field as those the manager is managing. See the original post on pissing contests and such for the reasons behind this.
While individual deviations are by no sense the statistical norm, I've seen the opposite.
You have to base your solutions on what exists currently to succeed: that means both giving women a means to make enough money to help save up and to occupy them in something they see meaningful enough to counteract the (((Hollywood))) brainwashing they are subject to so they don't go insane before they can draw meaning from family.

One of my firms consult for multiple companies, worldwide. Most times on our analyses of companies structure, workflow, costs, all that bullshit we come to the same conclusion.

> positive on low number, under meritocratic >evaluation

The list goes on. I have one female on my team, the cunt is not only skilled and intelligent, but honest. If she feels hormonal, she send an email and tells us that, and ask for menial tasks, non-client work.

Say it direct and a shill can "correct"
Pull a South Park and let the uninformed contemplate the idea as an absurdity until the dots connect
Any Holla Forumsack would know /BMW/ wasn't the only board that understood how opinions are formed

This company is filled with people who are completely insane and authoritarian leftists. Literal Bolsheviks. I'm actually sort of terrified that this disproportionate vitriol is considered rational and correct behavior by people with so much power and prestige - and control over what information people can access.

These are dark times.

Wu is a fucking cock mutilated freak.

It has already been proven in multiple instances that google is messing and " showing " the " right " search results.

Go search the word Jihad.

One of these tweets is now deleted.

What is this 2012?

Fucking cowards. I bet none of them even attempted to form an argument or debate that letter. They don't even understand or believe enough in their own leftist values, their own ideology, to have a discussion about it. Instead, they just decry his letter and try to get him silenced because of his "offensive views." This is disgusting, it's like Google just hired a bunch of spineless children who don't know how to hold a civilized discussion.

It'd be nice interesting to see if there was even one person who disagreed with the letter and wrote a logical, well thought out response to it. I'm betting there's none, because most of the leftist employees operate on feelings and not fact, and instead they probably just cried hoping for higher management to step in and coddle them for being good goys. Fuck, I did not want to get angry today.

That's not what that document was about, at all.
Still incorrect.
It's actually be a disastrous cancer that is slowly rotting Google from the inside out.
By what metric and whose values? How is it more right to hire people based on their superficial traits than it is to hire them for their qualities and talents?
Your beliefs don't mean shit, especially when you're in a position of power granted to you under the completely asinine and unnecessary "DIVERSITY" department. You think this shit is good because it landed you a VP position in one of the wealthiest companies in the world.
You took the job because it gives you an absurd amount of authority over the kind of shit people can't actually control, you power hungry hook-nosed kike.

What's worse, is I went and looked up this cunt's background, and you know what she is? An overstuffed HR manager with a business degree. You know what she has to offer to a tech company? Jack shit. She's a wholly unnecessary employee who drains resources, interferes with productivity, and contributes a net loss to the company for the sake of looking good.
linkedin.com/in/danielle-mastrangel-brown-b33343a

Exactly correct. Everyone so far has said debating this is somehow beneath them.

Fortunately I've never worked at a company like , and while I am an Engineer, I'd guess that I'm not making as much as I could at a place like the one described. I've worked for two different manufacturing companies since graduating, both less than 30 employees, 2 women at each. Only one of the women was in a non-secretarial role and she fucked up production more than all the other employees combined. The female secretaries were all highly competent and didn't try to act like they could take on more than they were capable of. My favorite memory of my old job was when some faggot came in to try to sell us new trash service and was telling the owner about all the charities their company was involved in. The boss stopped him right there and said: I will never buy from a company who arbitrarily diverts a portion of my payment to anything other than providing the service I hired them for, get the fuck out of here.

i havent used google since 2005, you stupid niggermonkeys. you dont have to be "woke" to do this

I'll buy it, I've seen a Sicilian in real life.

Lefties now don't care if they're called out on their hypocrisy. I say "now", this attitude has been around for a while but I noticed it really ramped up during the 2016 presidential election.

They talk about how important it is to have diversity of opinion and tolerance for differing viewpoints, and in the next breath will say anyone who commits wrongthink should be censored and re-educated, doxxed and shamed, executed, etc.

They get around this cognitive dissonance by claiming the wrongthinkers don't "have human souls", or that the oppressors hold views that are "violently offensive." They don't understand how violently offensive their own viewpoints are (see Dave O'Connor in pic 1 saying anyone who feels 'marginalized' in this way is deluded, or Colm Buckley in pic 2 saying he intends to silence dissent). To those on the left, the end justifies the means. Whatever means necessary to achieve total social JUSTice, whereby everyone except white men will be more equal.

These people (lefties in general but also Google employees in this particular case) also need to signal to everyone else how much they disagree with so-called "offensive" viewpoints, because in their own minds, no matter what you may or may not believe, if you're not WITH US, you're AGAINST US. They don't want to be the only manager at Google who DIDN'T speak out against this screed, because by their own logic, they will have supported it.

Would have been interesting if this memo was written by a black guy.

V A L U E S

You joke, but unfortunately it's true.

Such a cunt face. I hope she gets raped by niggers.

these people need to get the shit kicked out of them by either sandniggers or actual niggers, on a daily basis, for months, it's the only cure

What's the over/under on this poor lad keeping his job past Wednesday?

I haven't real the letter, what is it like ?

What are the odds it's is poorly worded in a way to make the other side sound more intelligent and moral ?

They fire him he can write a book about how batshit crazy Google is and then Jonestein can shill it on air for millions.

pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

Then read it you illiterate shit. Its actually pretty reasonable. That is why leftists are in full on righteous indignation fallacy mode and not arguing with it.

Listen, and understand. That Jew is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

I had an epiphany after this story broke. Think about the biggest companies, especially tech companies. It used to be a fair assumption that places like Apple or Google, years ago Microsoft, were brutal meritocracies where high performance and results were demanded as part of an average day. Jobs at these firms were prestigious because if you didn't have a degree from the right major and the right school, and you couldn't demonstrate skill on demand, they wouldn't even consider giving you a chance. Can any of these positions really be seen as prestigious now that "diversity" has usurped every major corporate outfit in the West? These people proudly boast about hiring women just for having tits and vaginas or hiring brown people just because they're brown. They look for any excuse not to hire white men, and their products have taken a noticeable dive in quality. How can Google claim that a position at their company is still something prestigious when they'll hire any underqualified cunt or Pajeet over white men with twice as many credentials? When they literally say that they care more about superficial qualities than ability?

they don't claim to anymore. most google employees can't afford to live anywhere near their "campuses", which is why their considering building corporate housing like they do in china

predictit.org/Browse/NewArrivals

I don't see a market for this bet, yet . . . but there should be one.

I wonder if they ever wonder if their creation will get out of hand and turn on them, what comes after the straight white male after all.

I taught myself to code on a 486 with QBASIC and a library book because I was interested in computers. Today's world is such shit, all these resources being consumed by "equality."

I personally can't wait until they hire the wrong shitskin and then fire him when racial diversity meets feminism. That should make for an interesting happening.

Why is this news? All HR reps are like this, google has been this way since inception, businesses are essentially required to jew out and force diversity. Even agencies that state diversity of opinion one year have to dedicate the next to holocaust remembrance. welcome to 20 BCY.

This seems precontrived. We should already avoid google products. We should already know HR is bull. The meme research here seems inorganic. Yes, she may be a jew, but so are the rest of google's leadership- all are scum.

Part of me wants to join whoever Republican is challenging her, if just for the oppo research alone.

Hey Eron…

this kike is the current face of the enemy, she represents all that google should be hated for.

FTFY

I don't think she'll make it past the primaries.

jew DNA does not age well

Biology explains many of the human nature but camouflaged as "behaviour of other species". Anyone smart enough will figure out things starting from previous knowledge: populations, diversity, speciation, and so pure biology is another path to eventual redpill.

bloomberg dropped a story, which is at the top of #google twitter feed

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-06/google-s-diversity-chief-slams-worker-memo-on-gender-inequality

it's not worth reading, it's exactly what you would expect, but fuck me do they have an unflattering picture of this kikess

ACTIVE HASHTAG LOCATED
#GOOGLEMANIFESTO
twitter.com/hashtag/googlemanifesto

finally a location to drop the dank memes

After reading this shit, This dodge at argumentation like a boomer from responsibility, i'm ready to hire all the Software engies at higher rates and better bennies and watch google wither on the vine.

or just start making Jenga towers of commie corpses and seeing how high we can build it before it comes tumbling down.

harvest all the memes that have been posted in this thread and fire at will

india does not approve of feminism either

actually scratch that. that hashtag is stale. newest post on it is like 8 hours old. no point hijacking that, no one is looking at it now.

click on latest nigger, not top, there's constant tweets rolling in

this cuck faggot is in full damage control mode

>(((rationalwiki)))
HAHAHAHAHAH seriously I don't even HAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK YOU KIKE

they may have it shadow banned. I'm viewing the hashtag right now without being logged in and it's showing only like 3 posts in the last hour.

your shit is fucked up
twitter.com/hashtag/googlemanifesto?f=tweets&vertical=news

go there nigger

masters in computer science and she knows java, better watch out goyim

hamby and goldenberg are the google paid damage control team

Once upon a time there was a smarter board than /bmw/ but all the posters left.

it's actually pretty amazing when you think about it how much time seems to be getting spent on this stuff than working on actual practical software and how willing employees are to even get involved in this stuff.

These people basically saying ' it's our way or fuck off ' are setting themselves up for a fall in the long run. In the end, it's these guys bringing his politics to work and not the other way around.

someone with a twatter could answer this bitch with the other pic?

It's pretty reasonable, he goes out of his way many times throughout the memo to praise diversity and check his privilege

His main thesis is forced diversity is discriminatory and is helping to foster a toxic, authoritarian atmosphere at Google

You can tell by most people's responses (including Daniele the Diversity VP) that they haven't actually read it

it's interesting to think this guy probably wrote this while on the clock at google. and then dropped it on their internal work discussion network. basly or he's super disgruntled and was going to quit anyway

I would be willing to bet that she does not actually know any java. She's just a "manager" of some sort or another making sure everyone is still working while she gossips on her phone all day.

He doesn't have a hope in hell of taking the seat from another Democrat.

other pic

I think I remember her name from either gg or dongletavistock…

THE MEMES MUST FLOW

I mentioned in another post but you can tell they didn't read it. Maybe they read the first paragraph, did a ctrl+f for problematic phrases and fired up their twatters.

I'm sure they would argue that they don't need to read his opinion, to know what it is, and that they must silence him.

If they earnestly believed we were going to gas them, would punching us be an appropriate response? No, they'd be trying to shoot us. The fact that they call for punching us just proves that they don't even believe what they're writing, they're just virtue signaling. Absolutely disgusting.

Soon they will begin to take us more seriously.

Borderline tranny.

They're redpilling normies and they don't even know it.

Most of the value in google is in their assets and IP. Don't count on this tanking their stock very much, Google could fire every last employee and liquidate and they'd still be worth a metric fuckton.

What kind of father says this?

The father of a wife's daughter

that's their idea of damage control ? haha. sperging out on twitter ?

I haven't read it yet but let me tell you why it's wrong

some creep with weird pedo-bdsm-incest-cuck fantasies
dox him

Eh, how bad could she be.

Oh, it has a penis.

Christ, all these people are incredibly boring. You have to have some kind of neurosis to define yourself by a programming language.

From what I understand about Google they're encouraged to talk about policy and such. Of course this is really done with the expectation that everyone will circle jerk about how productive all diversity policies make everything and instead this madman goes and does this.

They're like Terry Davis but they don't have a space alien

excuse me mr. autismo. is that OC?

What is this woman even saying? Is she insinuating its a false flag? If so who is this supposed to be making look bad? This tweet really makes no sense to me.

Even if it was all an alphabet psyop, there was a time when Google appeared to be a force of enlightenment.

And when exactly was that? It was founded by two kikes

Kek.

the only women who can code are male trannies

Can't tell if he's a Brit or an American. He used double quote marks, but put punctuation outside.

Sounds a lot like the brown shirts, doesn't it?

I've been thinking about that for all the Ivy Leagues. I can't remember which one, but one let in a kid who wrote "black lives matter" a bunch of times on the essay part of the application.

Wrong on both counts.

Toodle-fucking-do, cunt

Holy fuck. This stuff is left-leaning normie tier. They have no way to deal with actual natsoc dialectic.

Better version

This is very good.

Chinks are not our friends

rasterize the text layer and then use transform tool to deform it along perspective
it would be 10x better

MSM showing up to the game now

dailycaller.com/2017/08/06/google-employee-decries-ideological-echo-chamber-in-internal-memo/?utm_source=site-share

Orwell would laugh. Liberals love their double-speak.

What an ugly kike.

Hook nose? Check.
Goblin ears? Check.

ty

I'm still practising my gimp skills. How's this?

good, now fuck with the on the lettering to blend in with the art better, brightness, fade, hue, etc

yes, but light
just the equivalent of a sepia filter to harmonize the text with the image

CNN Picking it up now
money.cnn.com/2017/08/06/technology/culture/google-diversity/index.html

Love that diverse cafeteria

Spoils system used to be a term applicable to only political positions. Now you could argue any organization nowadays is promoting a spoils system due to the vast promotion of biased politics.

Have business and merit fully disconnected?

Think we could get some niggers to chimpout about this?

probably not getting much better, there's artsy filters to make shit more art like but it's not going to work on lettering like that

t. assman

Different user here. Piece of advice: Google changes their logo all the fucking time as part of their "doodles", ergo you have existing license to fuck with the text. I suggest a Gothic font, keep the colors but fade them even more, and finish with a bit of blur to match the background.

A bit nit-picky, but erase the white "aura" around Luther's hands. Your audience won't know how thick his thumb is supposed to be so don't worry if you cut into it.

Hey I feel like a burger

i'm not sure blacks care lol. google wants blacks (black women +1000) so bad they'll probably hire literally black woman with a degree even close to computers.

i read they sponser shit in black highschools everywhere, give them scholarships, guaranteed jobs, etc, nigs don't want jobs they want gibs

this is going to attract the exact same gamertavistock crowd on both sides

If a person subtweets like this you can guarantee there are skeletons in the closet.

FIRED?

I don't know who Jordan Petersen is but if this guy is talking to people Google must have shit canned him already.

Stop projecting, tranny

Maybe this time we can herd the cats properly then.

I should send Metokur gibs.

This Jake Hamby motherfucker couldn't be happier. Apparently he got depressed at Google a long time ago and almost an hero'd, because they weren't diverse enough, and he's been bitching ever since but nobody paid attention.

Just another thing white males do better than everybody else

I have seen this a thousand times and only now did the penny drop.

sage for degeneracy

Numbers speak the truth.

When? They were just a search engine and AllTheWeb.com was better until Yahoo bought them and somehow fucked them up.

Checking those digits I know they aren't Hitler dubs but my folders are like the aftermath of a shoah

in the 10 minutes it took me to make this he made 51 more tweets

Welp boys…
I haven't visited Holla Forums in at least a year. But between Jim, Black Pigeon and this bitch, I'm back.

I don't feel like I can ignore this shit anymore. I'm here to educate myself and form an actionable plan. I already have a first step in mind that involves programming. You can be sure I'll share it here once it's ready.

psych professor from ontario i think? The fucking leafs about strung him from a lightpost because he didnt agree with the law that mandates people to use all 6 gorillion gender pronouns. Almost lost his job for it, his jewtube channel got fucked. All for saying he is sticking to he and she pronouns

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

also decent baby's first redpill. Particularly in humanities academia

sage for off-topic

Dubs must be checked. If we allow dubs to go unchecked we are no better than savages.

Be prepared for hurtful truths lad also although Znita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn aren't the direct cause, they're probably behind or poster childs for the (((jewgle))) fracas.

pic related from 2015

brits dropping their shitty cucked story

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/06/google-staffers-manifesto-against-affirmative-action-sparks-furious-backlash?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

Are those all trannies?

Jim's made a couple videos on it already and that homer guy was around during gamertavistock. Anyways no matter what you want to say about gamertavistock it was babby's first redpill for a lot of people who'd been being pacified with bread and circuses including me.

and this is how they start it off…. fucking wew

britbongs, why do you lie?

I was jus a wee lil tyke who did nae know me left from me right. I'm glad to learn from the oldest of oldfags who've been aware of the JQ longer than I've had internet access

I've walked the path before. I don't expect many shocks, I just didn't think this problem was so pervasive. I kept reading articles by triggered SJW's about the "nazi" culture of silicon valley etc, and thought that if anywhere was safe it'd be tech. I still have no doubt that start ups have their heads on their shoulders, by necessity, but googles big enough to carry a few tumors.

The A new battlefield has been shown to me. I hear the call. I respond.

He's a Canadian (mostly normalfag) professor who's good at talking shit about trannies, postmodernism, and communism but also ebil natzees, albeit less frequently. He has a bunch of lectures on youtube that (mostly) normalfags like my brother like to watch. A few days before the manifesto was published, Google banned Jordan Peterson from all their services. Killed his youtube account, gmail, etc. They gave it back a few hours later after one denied appeal.

He's notable in this manifesto business because several of the arguments in the manifesto were lifted directly from Jordan Peterson videos. Specifically this webm, and this portion of the manifesto:

No, methwhale, Anita, and Chelsea aren't trannies.

What an insufferable faggot.

(heil'd)
Good luck and good fighting, remember, the jews are behind everything :^)

Only Brianna Wu's the notable tranny from gamertavistock. and pic related

This dood doesn't seem to actually DO anything.

A nice wedge would be to compile the differences between these two classes of google employees.

It's so easy for these people to throw others into the grinder for an undefined greater good

Cross was actually more important, Wu was just louder. Also that pedo Nick.

i miss u /38/

Lol. These SJW snowflakes are so useless. We should all thank God daily it's not June 1944 right now.

'theguardian' would have to be the worst outlet, even worse than CNN. There's nothing worse here in Australia. They take their partisan hackery so seriously.

Turns out that's what all the sick weirdos with psychotic ideologies thought thought too.

This appears to be a bunch of hissy fits by Schmoogle employees trying to dictate company policy. Given the manner in which a lot of Silicon Valley companies operate I expect things to get worse

This whole memo debacle is a huge opportunity for those who know how to capitalize on this. Just like how GamerTavistock exploded from shitty e-drama into a huge redpilling extravaganza, so too does this event hold extreme redpilling potential.

The beauty of this event is that the "anti-diversity manifesto" is calmly written and calls for further diversity. It's intelligent, well-written, and most importantly it's focused on making Google a better company. The leftists can't see any of that though. Their ideological lens forces them to see this as a brutal attack on minorities and women using the most heinous racist and sexist dialogue (the type that dances around racism and sexism, and makes it palatable to the uneducated). This document can open the most blue-pilled person's eyes by provoking the most intense backlash for simply trying to make Google a better place.

What we need to be doing is spreading the memo itself far and wide so people can read it before the well gets poisoned by virtue signalling retards. We then need to wade into these leftist echo chambers with the intention of merely clarifying the author's original point. This will both trigger the leftists more while also potentially removing some poison from that we'll, enabling more people to read the memo without pre-judgement.

Keep this in mind; the more that the leftists freak out about this, the more that Google's hand will be forced. And if Google makes a terrible play here, they can inspire a revolt due to how large and encompassing their corporate reach is. If they make a bad play, it sparks a revolt. If leftists universally demand blood, Google will make a bad play. If we trigger the leftists further by clarifying and red-pilling normies, they'll universally demand blood. Our opportunity is right fucking now.

This. It's a memesmith's perfect opportunity to attack. If we are about to lose jewtube, we may as well peepee-poopoo in the normalfags' punchbowl in the process. I wish I were anywhere near as capable at distributing this information as other anons here.

WEW

LOL CNN, never fucking change

Watch in amazement as Anita breaks VR, gets white knighted ("I'm sure it's all my fault, I must have been the one that broke it") and generally displays her lack of videogame knowledge at E3.

Maybe if he grew a goony beard he would have more luck ←someone tweet this to him

A million times better than the shitty 'memes' spammed in this thread. Don't know why image macros have suddenly been spammed here as 'oc' in the last few days. 8/pol/ always prided itself on being on the forefront of memetic warfare, sad to see them here.

Another avenue of attack is pointing out how this inefficiency caused by this politically correct culture will lead towards Google falling behind to Baidu.

You niggers all just got checkmated by lingling

this whole thing is turning into a giant salt factory, it's not even really a fight.

lol
He sounds like a moron, suggesting one outlier means all women are astronauts

OK, fine, "it"

Idk what it's like on linux but for windows the documentation is sparse to nonexistent.

And old one, but true, and similar.

it's not easy but there's plenty of documentation on it, the issue is usually with the hardware documentation (the device hardware) not the kernel

They could at least try to explain why diversity somehow means strength, by outlining how they assign groups so every individual's proficiency is realized; then cite some examples on how successful it was. You know, some hard data. Instead they pretty much say, "Oh here's an example of x doing something useful. So all our pets are better than you think, bigot." That's the tone it gives off to me at least.

MS practically spoon-feeds you with examples and at least two articles on how to write your first driver. Unless you're talking about DX11 I don't think you have a point.

they also love to claim "no sources! my diversity teacher showed me research saying your wrong!, it's debunked!"

remember no research get's published unless it get's (((peer reviewed))). they bury any science that goes against their narrative

(checked)
It's the same argument as SHLOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK DUDE YOU GUYZ

She must've paid someone to shop her OP photo.

Does Yahoo even exist anymore? And I'll post this Xbox thing again for a laugh, as it's relevant.

Will this meme EVER end?

yahoo search doesn't exist, it's just a front-end for bing now, it's been a long sinking ship

It really pisses me off too, especially when I see that even some people here use it. I never use "gender" instead of sex.

You know diversity is great when they need to cite fictional examples to prove it. Meanwhile back in reality, Germans sent us to the moon. Wernher Von Braun was a NSDAP party member.

Someone should make a list of all these companies that were victims of diversity.

Gender is just a polite form to say sex because it doesn't sound like the deed. They are synonyms.

I wrote a driver for linux in university. Granted, it didn't do much, but it's really not complex. If you know C and are familiar with kernel development, it's not rocket surgery. The hard part is knowing the hardware you're writing a driver for.

What's funny is that I could easily make the argument that public relations benefits primarily from a diverse workforce. As it means allowing for the company to better communicate its intentions and services to clients worldwide at a more native level. Miscommunication can be costly too. Though pretty much everyone in such a position would have to be bilingual, or multi-lingual with prior living experience in said regions. It's actually not that hard to make a case for specific practical use, but these idiots think, "just apply it to everything, it just works!"

Absolutely rekt.

Well yeah, in limited contexts "diversity" is just common sense. You hire frenchmen to manage your marketing campaigns in France. Japs will be best at advertising to Japs, etc.

No they're not. Only nouns have genders.

in china they hire cute motivation girls to talk to the ronry programmers and get them snacks and stuff, that's where it's at

That might actually make me work harder. I'm too cynical, I'd see through the company's ploy, but it might work on me anyway.

I use ecosia.org also a good site. Sometimes Yandex, too. I'm always on the lookout for alternatives to Google.

Generally it gives me the impression…did any of them actually read the document, or did they only read articles describing it like it's some deep, heavily redpilled manifesto on the subversive and parasitic nature of non-whites, women and degenerates?

Even if the movie had been 100% true, so what? Nobody outside of NASA knows the names of the white NASA workers during the Apollo missions, so why the fuck should we care about a couple of (light-skinned by the way, not like the movie) black women who worked there back then?

k, but in the paragraph above

< I’m not going to link to it here as it’s not a viewpoint that I or this company endorses, promotes or encourages

very inclusive indeed

Jews often convert to Catholicism. Plus Christianity is just another Jewish religion anyway.

You mean a Yeshiva?

This word is often misused the way you just did. You reduce things to what you want them to be; to simplify the world you operate in.

Why?

AHAHAHAHAH
fucking dumb welfare cunt

Curryniggers BTFO cunt's left and right on this hashtag

That's right, and everyone knew it until that child abuser John Money got his hands on the language and feminists proliferated his work.

our friend lingling gett'n some pushback

Archived both of those tweets.
archive.is/nynrg
archive.is/8Eodc
Hopefully this authoritarian maniac never gets elected. I would say her chances of getting elected are pretty slim with everything considered. That's not to say that Wu's feet shouldn't be held to a fire.

LOOOOL

Did this get posted yet?

i don't think so. this dumb fuck as if the 4-8 years of college the person just went though to get that interview wasn't enough to know how to play the game. surely they'll just come out and go full 14/88 with a few pointed questions.

oh wow, this guy got personally told to fuck off by Richard Stallman

Thats so strange. Why would the strong independent women need the men to do that? are they incapable or unable to defend themselves?

9/10 cognitive dissonance

this faggot also doxes himself
tb.becket.net/contact.html

you can email me at [email protected]/* */

you can write me at
thomas bushnell, bsg
4531 ellenwood dr, apt 5
los angeles, ca 90041 usa

Is that van his? It looks like some paedos would use to snatch 6 year olds off the street.

*something

who knows but i assume jewgle pays a little better than that

Not a bad van actually. I've seen more molesty vans. (yes, I'm a van connoisseur)

Reminder that the author of the Polytechnique massacre was a Muslim, son of an Algerian immigrant. They rarely tell you that.

but user, Islam is a race is peace

the women were not properly covered, he had no choice

That's because often it can be simplified. Have you ever read things on the Marxists Internet Archive? It's tedious, abstract and verbose in a way that is often unnecessary. The Jews over-complicate and turn all of life into one giant 5,000 volume book series of abstraction, telling us this is how we will reach utopia, but we can see that when part of it is applied in life, the world around us starts falling apart.

He was half kebab.

Stop the misinformation! How are we supposed to identify who the real jews are and who is just a traitor is if you call everyone a jew on the basis of no evidence

One drop.

check your suicide privilege

I'll give you a big fucking secret: they can't humanize him because then that would mean people can disagree with them and not be evil. It messes with their idea that reasonable people all agree with them. It destroys the idea of everything being fucking dandy for everyone and that only bigots and evil people would disagree. It destroys the idea that they're on the right side of history, unquestionably. That there's reasonable and intelligent people who believe, yes, sometimes you're inferior. And they have to pretend it's all expect and okay, because those bigots are "below them". Basically they have to double down against him.

This bitch doesn't even have a GitHub account or something similar. Please..

Basically, everyone in a technical position realizes the guy is right about technical positions.

This. You have 14% that have the balls to say it, and another half that are hedging on 'well I agree with some points it made I guess'.

And once again, the way these cunts work if you're not completely condemning it then you're a shitlord and need to die. So you have 30% on their side and the rest are either on ours or will be forced to our side by their ideologues.

FUCK OFF YOU /R/THE_DONALD NIGGER-LOVING PIECE OF SHIT. ANTIFA ARE NOT FASCISTS. THEY ARE COMMUNIST AGITATORS. FASCISTS ARE THE GOOD GUYS. PATRIOTARDS NEED TO KILL THEMSELVES

Just saw HLN news about this and they are pushing the sexism angle, even though that wasn't what it was about. They're trying to cover it up with lies like they usually do taking words out of context and making it about women when it's the social justice stagnation that has caused it.

phew, this was before the 1st timeline shift.

Framing VP of diversity has a white feminist cabal looking for cushy tech jobs with out doing anything is genius.

We need to trigger the asians and indians hard enough to start leaking shit to us

Lol Google is fucking dead. Even if this document was a false flag to cleanse the company it doesn't look like it's working. Now we just need to make sure that youtube, and twitter go down with it.

did a quick nose job, any other suggestions?

Leftists in a nuthsell. It sounds like a strawman but it's real.

I found the original.

hmm really made me think

Underrated.

I do not think many read it. When I read it yesterday or the day before - blends together sometimes - the primary discussion at the end, half, and here were about the concept of ideological diversity and not cultural and racial diversity. I don't think I've seen a discussion on half or full (outside of thread 1) that mentions this concept of ideological diversity.
It seems like the leftist ideological circles simply cannot handle an opposing archetype. The primary vector for kvetching is twitter, which is filled to the brim with SJW chinks, trannies, and white females who otherwise would be scored without their 'ally' title, so there is evidence that a literal echo chamber is bad for business. Literally bad for business e.g. yahoo and figuratively bad for business as all the normies who laugh at SJWs will be turned off from discussing the topic due to sheer chimp out and misdirection.
The 'manifesto' called for an end to a singular ideology monopolizing itself throughout the world using a nearly universal product - it is this dimension it is that the author wished to expose the kikery. Their new thoughtcrime bot should have been enough but they must press further with even more ideological blindness - (((they))) will not rest until there is no other archetype than the ones provided by (((the media))
tl;dr: kikes gonna kike, released the hounds to make the wrongthink go away

It's August 2017, a new storm approaches.

There are fifteen days remaining.

excuse me sir but that is not a "cunt" that is a woman

you need to not disrespect women who make an effort at not being a bitch, they're already rare enough

This exactly. For the average leftist reading this, it's the worst thing that could have ever been written. And that's because their interpretation of it is based on the impossibility that someone could disagree with their worldview without being a racist or a sexist. And because in their mind the author is clearly those things, the absence of overt racism and sexism in the document means that this is an insidious and extreme racism and sexism that they're facing because it's so well hidden. Which means they have to decry it then times more forcefully than regular racism.

Here's an example …

This dumb cunt thinks that the memo was about her, and that the message of it was "Women can't do men's work". Except the message was actually "Women don't want to do the same work as men, and maybe we should stop lying to them about this work because that could be what's driving down female satisfaction on the job." That's not just the opposite of what was said, it's the antithesis of the original author's intent. The author is actually trying to create a healthy and diverse environment, and all that's coming from it is the autistic screeching of leftist harpies.

Exactly. The memo links diversity done properly to better company performance. The author is calling for open discussion to reach correct answers to avoid hiring the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Baidu will hire the best engineers while American and European companies go full SJW.

It's somewhat astonishing that the butthurt lefties miss how their perks and salaries are paid. They really are that blind.

I think we should let them

added merchant hands

Hang the traitor.

the fact that curryniggers and asian men are not exactly feminists should be exploited, especially curryniggers

and blacks already say they hate white liberals, and black men are especially not feminists.

framing Google as filled with white feminist liberal women like the huffingtonpost is perfect

They think they're on the right side of history i.e. the universe will literally bend to make sure progressivism prevails and nothing bad happens to them

Very important work.

i thought keeping blacklists was kind of illegal in business?

Jesus christ dude, those artifacts are a complete abortion. I did what little I could, but you should remake this entirely and this time not encode it like a mouthbreather.

I like how hard this is fucking google's carefully cultivated iimage. Literally one shitpost is causing a mini meltdown.

That's disgusting, but should be assumed.

Never use a computer system run by your employer if you're saying anything you wouldn't want your employer to know. It's amazing how many morons don't seem to get this. I've got coworkers that email me all sorts of shit, evidently thinking our boss could never read it. I never respond to any of it and they wonder why, even though I've told them numerous times face to face.

It isn't. Some states have laws against industry blacklists (completely unenforced and unenforceable. However none of those laws would cover intra-business blacklists like what he's doing.

Not OC, was posted on Holla Forums about a year ago.

Google seems like a wonderful place to work at, maybe there's some truth to this guys

pity party

is there a pdf of new model army around?
also, for books from Holla Forums, here's some funzy stuff
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

have fun

blacks in tech (all 3 of them) are easily taking the red pill

I work in IT and can confirm you should just assume your employer is looking at your emails.

I have had to provide access to user's email accounts to HR on more then one occasion. You won't ever know that someone else is in your email. It's easy. Doesn't matter if you are using MS Exchange or a web based system like Gmail.

I didn't work at Google, but another very large west coast tech company. You almost certainly have an account with them, they're a household name.

Spying on employees is standard practice in the industry. A manager using those systems to vet other employees casually is offensive and disturbing, but likely very common. When using company computer systems, assume you're always being watched. Assume they can and will see every single keystroke you ever make on a work computer.

This works on an international scale too. You can try to stay ahead of other countries if you export this plague to them using military force.

Nigger, this type of company spends billions (yes, billions) on promoting itself as a good-guys. If this manifesto was ignored, it would be a plimp in the radar simply obfuscated by the fact they are doing too much on the other side, and this is but a simple disgruntled employee.

But no, they answered to it, and gave it a huge backlash, exactly because it hit way, WAY too close to home. That can be a tarnish in their image, and considering it spends just so damn much on their image, it is a meltdown in one of its main reactors; not likely to blow up the entire industry, but cripples them in the long run. If other employees follow suit, watch the radioactive spill spread, take your popcorn and wait for the second Internet revolution.

The sad thing is, it's entirely conceivable (but by no means certain) this particular nigger has a 120IQ or so. Exceptionally smart for a nigger, completely average by SV standards. If so the nigger may be right in a sense, she isn't inferior by labor standards in that industry.

But 120IQ is still insufficient to understand the greater truth: her race in its totality is inferior. While 120IQ would put her on the extreme end of the scale for her race, 120IQ in white people is moderately intelligent but nothing really special. The nigger can only think in terms of individualism, not in terms of general trends of a race. She also fails to grasp that although she may be an exceptional nigger specimen, she's still a nigger. Her nigger children will regress to the mean and likely be only marginally more intelligent than the average nigger.

Good analysis. If Google and all their leftist employees had simply ignored the manifesto, it would have gone away and the author could be quietly fired. But because they started stoking outrage, it now cannot be ignored. They're inadvertently "signal boosting" the author, allowing him to speak to an even wider audience of disgruntled white men.

I've worked in huge corporations before that had this same problem.

Let's just say that any sane corporation would fire the HR manager for massive incompetence in handling the situation, instead of the author of the manifesto. The author would just be sent to a less proeminent sector to keep working in isolation, as some sort of punishment that would signify to the wider audience he's still working there (firing him would just confirm his manifesto).

if not smarter, i think the average actual african has more common sense and is susceptible to far less liberal bullshit than the typical american pavement ape

the average african doesn't get welfare, wic, food stamp, section 8, housing projects, etc. they actually have to do shit or they starve, whatever that may be

I don't know how much of this has anything to do with the top brass at google, rather than it being natural fallout from their practise of hiring fuckups

The average nigger in Africa likely has more practical sense than an American nigger, but in terms of raw IQ they're actually dumber. This is because they have less white admixture.

African niggers who make it into western nations are much smarter than your typical African nigger (to make it out of Africa and learn another language requires them to be relatively clever), which often gives the mistaken impression that all African niggers must be smarter than their American counterparts.

that's a good point, it's like the old joke, forget exact wording,
why does mexico always loose the olympics? because everyone that could run jump or swim left.

Google upper management fostered an environment where lower-level leftist google employees felt they could comment publicly on an internal employee matter because of politics. In a properly run company, none of them would have gone public because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about company matters.

It's the lower level employees that boosted this issue into the public limelight, but upper Google management is ultimately to blame. Culture flows from the top.

You're probably right but they might have done it anyway, shitlibs think they have a moral justification to do anything if it supports their religion. Their employer would just have to "understand". Also this blew up like a petrol fire anything they could have done would have been too late.

New Model Army
https:// mega. nz/#!4WoiSAQB!47atuATTBM9daU0pOnvQ_35H7oangxBe-EIxbaus2yA

Key !47atuATTBM9daU0pOnvQ_35H7oangxBe-EIxbaus2yA

the good news is that google has leakers. someone leaked all this shit to vox or nobody would have ever heard about it. i doubt diversitybro leaked all the internal google+ communications, maybe he did

I sure hope the leaks keep flowing. The left-wing tech bias issue boiling over is long overdue. People have been putting up with it for years and it's only getting worse. The longer the left is in power, the more insane and authoritarian they get because when they don't get the results they're after (more women and niggers in tech) they just double down on all their insanity and try harder.

and our enemies continue to destroy themselves for us

Take a closer look at that snout!

I note that 'barren womb' is left unspoken here.

jonestein's picked it up, links it to podesta and wikileaks

This meme shit is the gayest most impotent faggot shit I have ever seen in my life.

found the butt hurt kike

He's a small guy

This is the hero you guys are blowing right now?

The only cry babies in all this are self proclaimed fascists in this thread that are scared of posts like this.

Get a life

Now that's what I call red pill

This is amazing, a lampshade is somehow posting stuff to the internet…

meant for

Imagine being this delusional. The retards manifesto was just a higher profile YouTube skeptic anti-SJW rant. He's not a fascist or racist. He's a fucking skeptic nerd who would turn around and write about how we should punch Nazis the second things go a little too right-wing.

The only thing that will happen is the radicalization of the right into the weak shit YouTube skeptictard mold while Leftists continue to radicalize further and further.

Exhibit number 1:

A black house nigger saying she is not inferior is considered "red pilled" right now.

Exhibit number 2:

Instead of expressing envy of an ideological corporation protecting itself from dissent this retard is scared shitless.

We're creative, user. Distribution comes from the edgelords reading cuckchan. I saw the Danielle meme start here and right on cue a few hours later spread to cuckchan and onto normienet.

Reality is fractal. Think like an immune system.

I meant *de-radicalization* of the right

Come back when you learn the core basics of how the world works, kid. The snowball has already started rolling.

Nice job user 10/10

Most conservatives and self proclaimed right-wingers are Sargon tier but with less memes.
Snowball into what the 4th Reich? The only thing this shit will snowball into is another embarrassing contingent of internet loser right-wingers. As you rationalize about how "some niggers can be smart" Leftists are radicalizing further and preparing to punch you in the fucking face.

Are you new?

Piss off Danielle.

Kekistani autist detected.

Nigger, I haven't said anything about "niggers being smart", you're quoting the wrong person here, and that leads me to believe your hands are getting sweaty, the spaghetti is spilling and you can't respond to anything rationally because I've hit too close to your open wound. Stop imagining such a thing as the "4th reich" will come in your lifetime; probably your kids on grandkids (if you're not a loser MGTOW that blames the world's decadence on women, that is). If the leftists are coming to punch you, go get punched in a gym, throw yourself a few punches, leg kicks, takedowns and train yourself for the day your skills are required, because sitting on your ass browsing Youtube isn't doing any good for you (at least use Vid.Me, pleb)

People are moving from being apolitical nerds to skeptic pseudo-conservative skeptic retards. All this bullshit about red pilling yet there has never been even one documented case of red pilling let alone mass red pilling.

The fuck? Who cares? Someone said it here and it proves my point.
Who the fuck said anything about in my lifetime?
You're an absolutely illiterate mongrel. Where in my posts did you read that I am a YouTube tard?

Very illegal in California.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=LAB§ionNum=1050.

I made this during the last thread when the shills showed up.

That's not what's going on in this situation. This is a manager who's refusing to accept transfers of people already hired by the company. If you're on Team A and try to transfer to Team B, Team B's manager looks up your internal communications and decides to never allow you on his team. But you're still both employed by the same company. No laws cover this.

Give us a young, tight girlfriend and we will get off the net. Make it a government program.

Google legal reading Holla Forums. That's a milestone guys.

I've made it clear I don't approve of the practice brainlet. Wanting it to be illegal doesn't make it illegal.

try krita
or just use imgflip

i wonder if this applies between sub corporations?

Alphabet is the parent company of Google, Youtube, etc, there probably have 100 different corporations setup to guard against lawsuits in typical kike fashion.

If that blacklist goes across corporate boundaries, under the Alphabet umbrella, Google -> Youtube -> Android or w/e is it illegal?

i'm not talking about this particular tweet, but you know these kikes have do not hire blacklists that probably go all across Alphabet (tm)

reminds me of the Ministry Of Truth bimbo from Bab5.

Nice work, checking those dubs.

bump

Nothing like a new precedent being set in the supreme court to end this PC madness and kick off a habbening.

Godspeed.

Damn what's the response to her been like? Will the cognitive dissonance cause some Googlers to go into cardiac arrest ?

Google just shitcanned the guy.
archive.is/W25M5

Unleash the memes of war!

many people called it, but:

Why, oh WHY couldn't he have been one of the ones that kill themselves?

inb4 arguments in memo invalid because the studies performed were done within Canada and not in the USA where it's supposedly different.. Then when that fails, down to the specific state.. and when that fails, down to the specific company hiring policy… and when that fails, down to the individual again…

oh wait, they always do that :^)

twitter still shitting itself on the hashtag

Looks good. Can you give her Bill Maher's beady eyes? Maybe do a FaceApp four-paneler for keks.

It has been accelerating faster than I had ever imagined it would. We are on the cusp of a new era of political violence, not against politicians but against companies and their employees. The funny thing is while looking at at replies to what that man said, these people are quite literally asking for violence, its just they think it wont happen to them.

stock price down $20 since friday

Every time I see a (((face))) like that I get tunnel vision and see nothing but red

Indeed.

Fired "for perpetuating gender stereotypes." That's sexual discrimination.

That's just noise TBQH.

what a beauty

She corrected herself there, but her mistake is revealing. It's not the old guys at Google that are saying stuff like this, it's the young guys. Younger men specifically are getting fed up.

(checked)

This. He was smart to leak the memo to the media, everyone who is sane will agree with it, and him getting fired proves his point exactly. Basic bitch "anti-SJW, free speech, etc." talking points are a bore here but that kind of thing is very popular among normies and serves as a solid fracture point between moderates and far left people. This will also finally give traction to the issue of Google censorship.

You think (((Google))) has anything to fear from California courts? Civil rights are the ones that white males don't get to have.

it's all the white men that just had to deal with the sjw hellhole that is college at the moment

They really think there's a conspiracy of white supremacists trying to infiltrate them.

Do you think the witchhunts for "white cis males" has begun?

The fact that googlers are this fucking psychologically fragile means they are ripe for psyops and dox campaigns. Google is the fucking enemy, and if we get dox, email info, etc. we can fucking tank their productivity with shitposting and a chanology type campaign (but less gay than anonymoose, just using the concept). Time to start doxing google faggots, people.

They're not wrong.

>(((Matt Siegel)))
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

i'm sure it already has. i'd bet google is locking down that internal google+ network as we speak to compartmentalize leaks and narrow down possible leakers

This paranoia is wonderful, and can be exploited for many lulz. Reducing (((google))) to a bunch of lolcowz would be an enormous win in the culture wars.

Tbh, he did go a bit too far with the redpill.
No matter how much Holla Forums likes to meme that there are no based women or shitskins, in fact, there are. It's statistics. Just like there is white trash.
The problem is the culture of indiscriminate acceptance that you just can't get out of the leftist mind. It's what they latch on to while ignoring the rest. It's not because racism or sexism that women and niggers aren't as widespread in certain fields, it's because, statistically, they're more likely to be either uninterested or too stupid to obtain the required skills. It's the reason why the concept of gender/racial quotas is fucking retarded. But no, they believe the exception to the rule is, in fact, the rule.
Also, chronic victim complex. Even after this ordeal, they'll still believe cis, white, sexist, racist males dictate the rules instead of them. Every "win" for the left is just another "step towards breaking the white supremacy" or whatever bullshit they made up.
He either didn't account for how the twisted leftist brain works or he just slipped and got carried away and he paid the price. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If he just had left out the bit about biological differences, he wouldn't have violated any company policy. He might have been canned either way, but they'd have had no excuse to do so.

But fuck me, if that shit hadn't been leaked, nobody but Google would've read it, and he would've been shitcanned without anyone ever knowing.

Yeah, but it's not the older employees who are speaking out. It's the younger employees.

That's us lad.

The only female manager that was good at her job and a pleasure to work with was my manager at Subway during HS, because the job literally consisted of cleaning and making sandwiches except for the cashier.

I haven't read the entire thread TBH and I don't have the time tonight, but do we have this cunts contact into or anything? I'm gonna start cum tributing her pictures and I'd like her to see my 7 ropes of creamy love for her.

(checked)
Serious question? Is that a man or a woman?
Anyone know what the fuck it was born as?

good luck with that you can't even contact google if your a paying customer for support, trying to get her information would be difficult

Can confirm, managers today are garbage at their job. Managers at corporate chains only give a shit about their bonuses and don't give a fuck about trying to help their workers.

Corporations run on the basic concept of SAVING as much money as possible, while successful businesses run on the concept of MAKING as much money as possible. You have to spend money to make money, and kikes can't into acceptable expenditures and investing into labor to motivate people. It's complete bullshit because they place six million rules on things workers must or can't do to save every cent possible while simultaneously cutting every corner on their own end and slashing man hours and staffing to save as much money as possible.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in profit later, and their workers don't have the money to pay for rent, bills, food, and health care. Combine that with the demoralizing bullshit of having people who have a chip on their shoulder from trying to "prove" that they're as capable as their coworkers because muh vagina, and you wind up with an apathetic group of workers who don't get paid enough and ultimately just slack off at every chance because their job is nothing but mindless slave labor.

What is your impression user?
I think it was born a boy.
And now it calls itself Megan.

They fired the guy.

recode.net/2017/8/7/16110696/firing-google-ceo-employee-penned-controversial-memo-on-women-has-violated-its-code-of-conduct

Never mind I think I am wrong I sperged out.

i'm pretty sure this happened yesterday or before, and they're just announcing it now, jordan peterson already announced he was going to do a show or something with him yesterday

The tide is turning.

that started years ago.

not going well for jewgle on twitter

Bill shouldn't have allowed that to stand.

Even hackernews seems split on the issue and those fags are usually always for muh vagina and based dumb niggers. The tide really is turning.

How to break a siege

already getting job offers, this guy is going to end up being a millionaire. i bet he writes a book

Milo will offer him a book deal.

The Jew York Times confirms.

Their poo-in-the-loo CEO just fucked up. This should stir up a shit storm for us to exploit.

It exposes liberals as just fucked up cultists and average normies will totally sympathize with the poor bastard that got fired.

Time to kick the fuckers while their down.

also didn't realize the ceo of google is literally a currynigger shitskin

This is so common nowadays it's still an eye-opener. For instance, go to any college class syllabi and basically all of non-STEM features movies on the class syllabi at some point. Then go further down the list and see which classes feature almost nothing but movie watching.

Ooh, two pair.
Maybe "she" shouldn't have chopped them off.

I think she needs a puffy low lip and droopy eyes

They still don't realize there is a large portion of the population who wouldn't think twice about shoving anyone spouting this bullshit into a ditch. Wonder how much longer it will take for them to understand there are some very angry goys who want this shit to stop.

archive.is/jENW2

as long as what comes out of your mouth is right think

kikebart is running with the story now. It's at the top of the page.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/

potentially memeable pictures of the poointheloo CEO

The interview series, entitled “Rebels of Google,” will be published in full over the coming days. Because every employee who spoke to us fears for their job if their identities were made public, we have provided aliases in place of their real names.

In the first interview of the series, a Google employee (alias “Hal”) speaks of witch-hunts and intolerance at Google, as well as dysfunction at the company’s upper echelons.

dis gun be good

This sounds more like she's going, "everyone is racist" to me and didn't even read the thing.

currynigger bends over and takes it in the ass from the DNC on a regular basis

The Coast to Coast AM radio show covered this last night with the exact same talking points. You can't even trust late night shows known for covering the paranormal and other unusual/interesting topics to not be cucks and shills about this sort of thing.

>/reddit/
And stay there.

her overall tone though is that affirmative action and giving preference to women and minorities is racist/sexist by assuming they're inferior and require special treatment

They said that its possible for a nigger to be smart but that that nigger's kids will likely go right back to being just as dumb as the average nigger. They pointed out that the exceptionally smart nigger by nigger standards is still not particularly smart by white standards and that policy must be made with populations in mind. Not really sure why you have an issue with someone stating something factual.

the glasses fuck everything up

Sorry m8, I don't take orders from women very well. I mean IF shes competent, I would consider her words, but from my experience, women are incompetent, hence I refuse to take orders. Ive been fired for this, and I do not regret it one bit.

I know Im not the only one who thinks like this

What's striking about all these hurt feels in the workplace is how they take the slightest perceived insult or discomfort and turn it into a literal holocaust.

What they really should be afraid of is jeopardizing an innocent man's income. Apparently shitcanning him and putting his family in the poorhouse is no problem as long as the big mean bully isn't in the office anymore making whores and shitskins uncomfortable.

These people should be fearing for their very lives as soon as they bring up even the possibility of taking a man's livelihood over their hurt feelings.

Ovens, your destiny

I wonder if we could meme hard enough to make Poogle a thing…

Read the stupid thing you retard. Its basic bitch equality of opportunity politics.

And a new meme was born.

This curry nigger's famous quote is "Wear your failure as a badge of honor"

I corrected it for him.

Had to make a tiny correction. They always put an exclamation point on his stupid quote.

There literally aren't in the western world. Sure you might be able to have a discussion and some even believe in fair play on some level. But when push comes to shove, they'll always put their own racial interests first.
Even the BASED ASIANS overwhelmingly vote democrat, cheat, hire their own for jobs, and give away US secrets to China and other.

Gab.ai probably won't even exist in a year. Not exactly a great job offer.

What's going on in Wyoming that the only males not voting republican are niggers?

Oy Gevalt, this is too far! I'm boycotting autismcraft!

I bet the 5 coons in Cheyenne, the 25 niggers on the college feetsball team in Laramie, and 3 bootlips in Casper all vote for democrats.

No more niggers in the entire state

Exactly right. Fucking coward doesn't even have the spine to respond to my post directly. Amusingly I filtered him after his first post in this thread anyway.

Ooops, I looked at the image wrong, its spics in WY and WV who are voting republican. They do so because they know they can be offed without a trace easily in them states.

So thats why google went to shit.

Evidently you did not actually read my comment.

No, I mean "Hispanic", "Asian", and "Other" males all voted republican there.
They always set up in little racial communities and vote democrat there anyways, I'm not seeing why Wyoming would be different.

What a disgusting concentration of crybaby faggots.

I like the way they this guy seems to be playing this smart so far.
Unlike asteroid guy.

Yeah, this is all feeling very calculated at this point. I think he knew exactly what the ramifications would be and decided to pull the pin anyways.

Wyoming is pretty barren, as in these people need to deal with the ruling whites. If they piss off the whites in Wyoming, they can be taken care of, easily. Wyoming is still the wilderness user. Get away from the interstate, and its unforgiving high altitude wilderness

In which case he's a fucking hero and I feel like a jackass for assuming he was just naive.

Asteroid guy was the scientist who worked on that project to land a probe on the asteroid, and during the press conference he wore that shirt with 50's pinup chicks on it and the cat cunts all spazed out?

Wyoming is literally the least inhabited state in the union, you could even just put it down to demographic margin of error.

Yes. He tried saying "I'm not sexist, my wife made me this shirt!" or something to that effect, but nobody was listening. But unlike the Google guy, the asteroid guy never meant to be making a public political statement. He was dragged into the arena without consent.

>ADL working with youtube to (((limit controversial content)))
>90% social media web traffic goes toward leftist websites that censor (((offensive))) opinions
Someone please end this nightmare for me.

If that were the explanation you'd think the niggers would have voted republican too but they didn't.

Now we know who works there.
Time to Dox

Oh this is gold. Jewgle is going to Jew themselves to death at this rate, I don't think anyone realized just how bad the situation had become in there. Now the floodtavistocks are really going to open, for every employee that felt things had gone batshit insane they now know that about ~half to two thirds of their fellow coworkers feel the same way.

Also I suspect 'Hal' is /ourguy/, or at least r/the_donald or something.

He's running against a democrat. It's hilarious. He thinks he's doing something good when in reality he is doing nothing but take the tranny hipsters from the democrat running and fucking up his re-election. I can't wait when he's kveching how a republican beat him.

For fucks sakes.

Even knowing that Google has strong ZOG/CIA connections, it's still shocking to hear it's like that at the company.

Remember, Eric Schmidt was the Chairman of the New America Foundation, a thinktank funded by the Obama administration, with the goal of merging the US, Canada and Mexico (they published a number of pieces on CNN and elsewhere). Also, the fact that Schmidt traveled around on a number of diplomatic missions. Definitely CIA.

Then think about how SJWs are an integral part of (((their))) plan. Highlighted in UN documents, and the Goon/CIA connections.

We should have expected it, but still, shocking to find that Google is the Soviet Feminist Politburu on American soil.

Things are in a more advanced state of decay than we could have imagined.

Literally everyone who uses linux on a regular basis has done the same thing. Set up their own kernels, etc. I should fucking work there. I'd be their ultimate nightmare. White hetero cis male that isn't circumcised.

Narcissistic people don't an hero.

Hey Bushnell, she wants the systemd

Women use it as a way to get attention while men just end it no fucks given. Women like to OD on pills which let's people save them and they can have a pity party for a few months. Men tend to use more permanent measures, such as guns.

fictional?

Lepine was just encouraging their aeration agency, he did nothing wrong you shitlord!

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

You didn't expect it? If anything I'm surprised that there's as many people at Google that disagree with what's going on as there apparently are.

Jim is asking for help.

His DMs are open so dont send him dick pics

That's because a lot of the C2C audience are mothers taking care of colicy babies. Don't piss off your ad base like Gasket which caused Gamergãte.

t. radiofag

Maybe Google will buy it?

I know, tavistocks mcfadden on star trek was hot.

Just link him to this thread and the last, we've plenty of material already capped.

If there are any poor sods working at Jewgle still in this thread, consider giving him a poke

I always knew hurd was going to be shit, but now I have proper proof.

I prefer the bottom read "We Will Not Capitulate"

full quality: streamable.com/1kma7

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD NORMALFAG

Idea:
Write a overly leftist counter manifesto that's obviously full of shit even to the normies. Then see how many googlers will take the bait. The next two days are the perfect chance to redpill thousands of IT people. I'd do it myself if i were a native speaker.
Opinions?

They were nice enough to do this for us: archive.is/gg8xP

So like a Biology version of the Sokal hoax?

postan things.
All comes back to hillary.
again.

Eventually white people will see the 'left' as simply a fifth wing against the nation, that lied in the faces of that nation by saying that they were 'looking out for the interests of everyone' when they were only looking out for themselves

correct version

What did Hal mean by this???

Will these cucks ever see the truth?

I FUCKING HATE COMMUNISTS. FUCK JEWGLE. HELL AWAITS THESE COCKSUCKERS.

Maybe this will awaken the Normies to Google's bullshit. Twitter and Facebook need to burn too.

I'm literally shaking

The good news is Google is making themselves the enemy of all conservatives, not just anti-jew activists like us. That pads our ranks significantly.

It's ok man.

I'm figuratively shaking too.

Your large nose picture only has the options of Semitic or Indian. So you're saying he's a cherokee?

TRENDING!

WTF….post my image fagsite

Hal is a different Google employee altogether. Which is why they're bothering to protect his identity.

Stop being a faggot.

Wikipedia isn't necessarily going to tell you if a tranny is a tranny. If she is female though she's a dyke:

It also says she has 2 children. How did she get those? I feel sorry for them.

I hate modern society so so fucking much.

Someone throw a wrench into starwars faggotry and make it clear it culturally appropriates from Japanese culture and doesn't star any Japanese. Let them tear each other apart with their dumb shit so real news can trend.

Someone make it clear how fake and retarded reality television is too.

this is good

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/google-fires-engineer-who-crossed-the-line-with-diversity-memo/

Surprised by the comments section splitting about 50/50 over this issue, Ars readers are typically hard-left SJW types as you can judge from any comment section one of their global warming pieces. Maybe there is some hope.

THEY FIRED HIM
heavy.com/tech/2017/08/james-damore-google-diversity-memo/ archive.is/tS3Mi
FUCKING JEWS

Dude understood realpolitik, therefore he got good results and shifted the Overton window.

Well that's stupid; he very clearly said he was talking about groups, not individuals.

top kek

I see what you did there

And a new meme was born.>>10366984

I could not find anything conclusive on it other than another Megan Smith talking about some tranny recovering from its operation, which I did not think was the same person.

Same here user.

If "we" (as in America, Britain etc) had had people of the calibre of SJW's in June 1944 the world would be a considerably better place today.

It's been infamous in the UK for decades. Sitcoms from the 70's and 80's used to joke about it and the sort of ivory-tower, middle-class "we must do more for the poor" types who read it.

Honestly I just wanted to make a chill video that summed up what's happening, and I failed to sum up what was happening, but I succeeded in making it chill.

Please enjoy.

[DISTANT HISSING]

There has to be, otherwise they wouldn't get anything done.

We need to dox everyone on here as soon as possible.

can't make this shit up.

Best timeline.

Nice catch. It's like what this Jewess said calling into talk radio not too long ago, exclaiming "and Pepe's out there."

Scout out the best designated shitting streets with our new and improved Poogle Craps Street Shit app!

that was a great movie, but i cannot remember the name ,help?

It was a territory in Syria

Memento

kys fag

Do they support imap/pop3 yet? I'm not getting an email account that I can't sign into with an email client like Thunderbird and the like.

checked
awwwww, one person should not resist at all, wait a bit wait for shit to get bold, and ==beat "zer" blind==
i tolerated it for weeks, i knew reproach of any form was frowned upon, but on that day…idk, i just snapped LMAO it would be true too

thx

FUCKING MISSED THE NEWLINE
damn you red text format rules

It was a pretentious rip-off of Dana Carvey's Clean Slate with a telling-the-story-backwards gimmick added.

Dave O'Connor
Antoine Leblanc [seriously?]
Doug Rinckes
Molly Graham
Colm Buckley
Sitaram Lyer
Joel Becker
Paul Cowan

You gentlemen know what to do

Nathan Dabney
Jason Roberts
Daniel Hobe
Benjamin Lutch
Benjamin Treynor Sloss
Urs Hozle
Cristian Tapus
Aristotle Balogh

Ancient days, back before we were any semblance of who we are now…

I remember those days. When we weren't clawing ourselves back to the correct time line, when life was good.

I assume you are asking if the quote is attributed to Hitler. I am not certain but I suspect not. I suspect, rather, that some user found or wrote the quote and used it with a Hitler image to indicate the situation we are in and its similarity to Hitler's situation prior to WWII.

Yea real surprising the amount of asians and curryniggers bashing feminism there.

I guess more and more of the actual workers in silicon valley are waking up to the fact feminism is just white liberal womyn who want money for doing nothing.

I've been trying hard to trigger some asian friends and get them to start spamming anti-google feminism on the asian web.

To attack Sundar the curry nigger CEO effectively.
Make it seem like he is embarrassing india, indians, or making life hard for indian men because of white feminism or something.

Chances are in a week, the imported poos in the loo's will burn his house down, and hang him

Tell Pajeets that Sundar pays white women more than his fellow Pajeets.

this, the poo's will turn against poogle's ceo

they must be reminded that he makes 600 million / year, while they make $25/year on their h1-b's and their white female counterparts make 80k/year

Holla Forums actually has some good ideas
8ch.net/tech/res/777548.html

No he's saying that the shoah is fictional.

I got you, fam.
vdare.com/posts/americas-cultural-revolution-and-chinas-the-empty-sheet-hero-and-the-bangladeshi-blm-fan

Imagine the bind we could put on google if all their H-1B visa workers were identified and doxxed. Get their salaries, get their education levels (and sham institutions). Dig deeper and publicize facts a "diverse" HR department might ignore like child brides, crimes that alleged but never prosecuted, things HR and immigration ignore or missed. Identify the H4 visa family members of these workers, same rigorous background doxxing.

Identify capable white cisgendered males with comparable educations that are unemployed, underemployed, or would consider equivalent position at organization if offered.

Compile a list for the normies, put it in an easy format to forward to their represenatives and demand H-1B visa reform.

Getting fired or visa revoked of a single Google H-1B worker would be a huge victory. Just need to turn over stones until it happens.

Great idea.

It's really good. If you center each line of text so that it lines up with the bottom of the V I think it will be better.

Salary data on wide swaths of Google's employees would be cataclysmic, beyond just H-1B workers. Just imagine all the American citizen workers learning how much all their coworkers make. It would tear the company apart.

Would be a nice bonus under this doxxing scenario, but not a necessity. The salary info would establish the indentured servant class of the H-1B visa workers to the normies though, the visa worker can not shop for a higher paying job, and is at the mercy of the visa employer sponsor.

The primary focus should be to highlight cultural and criminal faults that most Americans would find reprehensible, as well as expose fraudulent education and certification credentials.

twitter.com/JulianAssange

I don't get Assange's response to this story? Why wade in, offer Damore a job, start posting feminism/gender shit on his twitter?

Is he trying to smoke out crypto-tumblrinas in Wikileaks? Build momentum against the credos of the ruling caste? Or does he just want Demole to deliver dirt on Alphabet?

He'll lose media/lefty support over this. Or at least he would have 2+ years ago. Does Assange sense a shift in winds here? Is he aligning himself with the STEM zeitgeist? Or is he just making a mistake?

What's the play here?

Assange has the same kind of autistic belief in truth and rationality that the Damore has. He probably read Damore's memo, realized that Damore doesn't actually hate women and in truth supports diversity (but not the way Google is doing it). Assange probably agrees with Damore in those respects.

Alternatively, Assange sees Damore as somebody who can help in his vendetta against Google, which is an branch of the American deep state: wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

The left thinks Assange works for Putin, they already hate him.

aren't H-1B records public? can they be FOIA'd?

answered my own question
h1bdata.info/index.php?em=Google Inc&job=&city=&year=All Years

no names or anything else, but it has salary information

It's a start, could provide the basis for a nice graphic on the number of jobs and median salary.

farm2.staticflickr.com/1391/5318818887_1bc65fd985_b.jpg

Stop talking like a fucking tumblrtard, faggot.

Assange actually has a fair bit of integrity. I think he abides by the classical definition of "equal rights" whereby hierarchy sorts itself out naturally and based on ability rather than prejudice.

That's my read on him as well.

On why this new fixation on "women in tech".

The same reason why feminists are attempting to coopt geek culture, they envy the new found social status of these interests. There is little genuine interest, its about the money and social status. When all these things were the realm of filthy nerds, you saw none of this concern.

In fact feminists don't see how self defeating their efforts are, because they are simply parasites. The entire "you can't be what you can't see" campaign also implies those who need to follow cannot lead.

That feminists are illogical and undermine their own arguments is nothing new, but it only reinforces the reason why they are not suited for work where clarity of thought and unrelenting logic is required.

I wonder if such cushy environments actually filter for an authoritarian mindset, people who will sacrifice their souls for a gilded cage, whether in academia or google.

The campus "atmosphere" may inadvertently further stunt the maturity of googlers, it may not be mothers basement, its Larry and Sergey's basement.

Add the forced hiring of the dysfunctional, the sterile with no further responsibilities, and you'll have a class of people who will live perfectly stunted in their safe space at google, regressing rather than maturing.

The flaw in googles plan is they cannot make their most willing slaves competent.

That pretty much sums up everything user.

Ain't salary data available from the irs? All you would need would be a names list compiled from social media

That's not public information in America.

(((Goldenberg)))

Drafts

bigger (can't post psd)

2+2=5, you pleb

To think that just a few decades ago the HR position didn't exist.

America was much better then.

i was interested in golang
until i saw their stupid fucking coc