Top 10 Things I Got WRONG about The Last Jedi - 2nd Angry Review!

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xg7-H6xYmZY
this is what happens when you don't show an /ourguy/ support
He's changed his mind after watching TLJ 3 times

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/hitfix/star-wars-last-jedi-snoke-kylo-ren-rey-rian-johnson/
hooktube.com/watch?v=LPsRp7uUXUk
socialblade.com/youtube/user/angryjoeshow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No surprises there

I'm glad I never said anything good about Pissed Pedro just because he said a turd smelled bad.

Guess his Disney Check finally arrived.

maybe if you treat him right he'd scratch your back more often

cheque* *

It's exactly like I've been saying: a film like this REQUIRES repeat viewings. If you see it only once, you're missing 90% of the picture. Unfortunately most people are too stingy or uncultured to see it again.

That is a top notch parody of a Disney shill, user! Well done!

"Hey gringo, you have to watch the movie 3 times and read the books to understand the movie"
Yeah fuck you Enrique.

He finally gets. Not a bad guy after all. #MeToo #Trumpgrets

I don't want no greasy loser beaner to scratch my back. In fact it's beneficial to have him say the opposite of what's correct. If such a huge tool like Ruffled Rodriguez says something people will assume the opposite is the case.

Too bad for Disney they can't bribe /ourguy/ Pewds.

He doesn't really change his opinion that dramatically. This isn't a vidication that TLJ is good now, he's making corrections to his earlier statements from the previous video. He says top 10 but it's 12. He's using TLJ and TFA books to reference things but a lot of it is using speculation.

Some examples: Kylo didn't recognize Luke Hologram because he was angry. Phasma and Snoke aren't dead and might appear in Episode 9. Admiral Holdo didn't tell Poe her plan because she learned secrecy from Leia. Rey is good at training because of force balance and that she is a virgin birth child of the Force. Some jokes were funnier with a crowd. He doesn't really excuse much of the major faults of Last Jedi. He just wanted to get more bucks from the TLJ hate bandwagon.

What a fucking cuck.

Wat

He is with Maker, which Disney owns, so they probably threatened him.

Nothing is sadder than an e-celeb’s fanboy. Rethink your life.

Except that Rian says that Snoke is dead
uproxx.com/hitfix/star-wars-last-jedi-snoke-kylo-ren-rey-rian-johnson/

Rian’s opinion doesn’t matter now, only Jew Jew’s.

The more I read Rian talk about his motivations the more I totally despise him.

I don't know how he could do it because Rian basically shut down every interesting threads of TFA.

Yep it is a fucking SW hater.

Pretending Jew Jew ever had a plan with his bullshit mystery boxes, he likely asked Rian to kill off Snoke so he don't have to explain him later.

Are you high? PewDiePie said he liked the movie.

That is fucking dumb. And this guy is supposed to be the main villain of our trilogy.

What is even the point? Phasma got little to do in this sequel and there is no point to this character.

That doesn't excuse her actions one bit.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? That she is the chosen one like Anakin?

Humor is subjective. Retards will laugh at quips and some such.

You know its fucking funny… RLM used to shoot down shit like this regarding the prequels and to this extent they are right - if you need supplementary material to make sense of the story or the director explaining it to you, then you failed as a storyteller. But its literally okay when Disney does it.

Sure he has a plan ripoff more successful movies, dump in more mystery boxes and finally marketing…. market the thing as the greatest thing ever ( use cheap gimmicks) by the time the people figure it out you have all their shekels and have moved on to something else.
I bet they announce Darth Vader is making a come back in the last movie.

Why would Kylo recognize Luke's hologram anyway? Also Holdo likely had no plans at first. You don't need a book for these things.

Disney is balls deep into Mike so all he can manage is minor criticisms.

Nobody cares about Snoke, he's a boring Palpatine wannabe created by Abrams. If only Rian gave Kylo the spot a Star Wars villain never had before - this is the first time a pupil/henchman 'ranked up'.

Also, it's a good thing he got killed because Abrams won't be able to remake ROTJ anymore and will be forced to create his own story for episode IX.

There were nerds on youtube who made patreon bux off speculation of his backstory. Lots of people cared. Only Rian would be stupid enough to put nothing there.

What kind of idiot watches 3 times a movie he hates?

Faggot should know that on the 8th viewing, it finally clicks and becomes ascendant Cosmic-tier Kino

Mexicans are really, really stupid.

Snoke is an evil sith lord, nothing more. He was supposed to mimic Sidious, who was also just an evil sith lord.

Lol. Why would a filmmaker limit himself in order to appeal this kind of people? Certainly a hack like Abrams would do it, but not someone with a bit of self-respect.

How is explaining where characters came from ‘limiting?’ Are you just trolling?

The best review I've seen so far was this:
hooktube.com/watch?v=LPsRp7uUXUk

last time i heard something so retarded was back when Final Fantasy XIII came out and all Squenix shills where defending it say that it gets good 30 hours in

no he didn't

It's not just Disney. There's enough rabid Nu-shit believers out there to make their own threats.

These reviewers are so transparent now they may as well put out 2 separate reviews each time one of these films come out.
Take your pick bugmen and watch it 5 times to be sure.

What about Puerto Ricans?

All they do is walk around the city in packs and stab people. Does that seem smart to you?

His brain somehow degenerated even more by watching the thing 3 times Isn't he 5 peso pedro? Still has to watch it 2 more times so that the new Star Wars looks amazing.

At least you used hooktube, so even this is bait, it is not outright cancer.

What they consider 'good' is shitty kill quests in a completely empty environment. If you find pointless grinding fun then it's a hoot. At least it's the only part of the game that isn't a hallway.

The people aggressively defending mediocrity and uncreativity like this truly baffle me.

downvote this video

S E V E N
E
V
E
N

Almost like Disney hiring bots or something.

the music is fucking irritating.

Is there a sadder individual than Kevin Smith for this shit? And to think I watched Clerks and Dogma when i was younger and loved them. There really needs to be a devoted thread to this faggot.

This is how you know the movie is pure trash. When it can't even stand on it's own feet but needs trash books to fill in trash gaps that it has.

P E S O S
E
S
O
S

We're reaching burch levels of cuck.

we need to defend joe in the comments

Final Fantasy XIII like literally all mainline FF games was great retard. Congrats on buying into a reddit meme and purposely ruining your experience of the game nitpicking shit that doesn't matter in the overall picture and enjoyment of people actually like to enjoy their games rather than seeing the fake social interaction of posting about it on Holla Forums to be the main reason for playing it. I'm literally laughing at you faggots right now. Imagine being so pathetic you purposely pretend to hate a game just so you don't get called bait on Holla Forums HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

We should go call him a lousy beaner cuck and say we are calling DHS on him.

There is no reason for you to be this upset.

I just really hate meme opinions. Can't discuss a lot of movies on here for the same reason.

Eh? FF13 being pitiful is beyond reddit's necessary input.

There is nothing to "get." Call a spade a fucking spade, this film was shit. When you release a new trilogy that doesnt follow any of the rules or lore of the previous films that came before it, thats bad writing. No one can explain who Snoke is or where he came from. No one can explain how Leia in the vacumm of space can use the force to fucking fly when other more powerful fully trained Jedi Masters before her couldn't do that. No one can explain why force ghosts can suddenly physically interact with living people and manipulate the fucking weather to shoot lighting. That alone opens another can of worms of questions! If Jedi ghosts can physically interact why didnt they just get together and just assasinate the Sith? If Luke could make a ghost version of him then the other Jedi masters could travel whever they feel like to correct? Why didnt they manipulate the weather constantly that would fuck with the Empires equipment and operations? Obiwan and Yoda must of learned of this from the old Jedi text books if they taught these newer Jedi right?

See? I havent even gotten into talking about Rey and the films entire plot and premise falls apart to basic observation and questions!

Doesn't bait of this quality require a gold account?

I would recommend purchasing Coca-Cola products and some concessions from the theatre as well, or else the movie won’t be as good.

This. GOAT trilogy and 1&2 were vidya kino.

…. beyond words

It's like that shitty apple comercial "what's a computer?" nobody gives a shit about history or their world, it's all about "WOW DID YOU SEE THAT LIGHTSABER IT WAS ALL LIKE WOOSH PEW KSSSSHHH"

Alt-right manchild Russian bot spotted.

This says everything about how Rian Johnson writes. It doesn't even occur to him to communicate Snoke's backstory in any sort of subtle way. A 30-second speech explaining it is the only thing he can imagine.

If Snoke was Plagueis, there are all sorts of ways that could have been communicated. He could have alluded to the past student who betrayed him, reinforcing his distrust of Kylo. He could have displayed his life-saving force powers after Kylo struck the killing blow against him. But nothing like that would ever occur to the hack who wrote this movie.

He’s just lazy. All you need is an aside comment:

Boom. Plagueis confirmed, fans go, ‘“ohhhhhh”

7k dislikes.
Definitely took a sub hit after this video
socialblade.com/youtube/user/angryjoeshow
Fuck you Fucking Mexican.

It's [current year] filmmaking. Each scene follows another every 5 minutes, no time is allowed to develop the villain (by fear of the audience ruling for the character and not the designed by committee hero), something has to happen every 15 minutes.

report him to ICE, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have the proper paper work to be n the US.