Operation Brace For Jimpact

ALL HANDS, YELLOW ALERT

Hazzard McCreeeeeeeeeeeee, our favorite namefag, expositioner extraordinaire, and Holla Forums's window into the sick, twisted soul of TRS, has recently been promising a "Fourth Jimpact" to follow up on his previous expose, in which he revealed the undercurrent of faggotry in TRS and the alt-semite in general. The topic is currently unknown, but it is almost certainly a doozy. Moderate and control the Right "Unite The Right" is just around the corner. I'm not sure if he plans to drop it right before then, or right after, but we'll see. Either way, we have to be ready to blast this new set of redpills across all channels.

What we need to do is create masses of sock accounts on all alt-sodomite websites, like TRS, Daily Stormer, Counter-Currents, anything that uses Disqus, and of course Discord, for all the alt-kike servers. As soon as the info drops, we need to be posting it en masse, favoriting it, liking it, upvoting it, whatever the platform uses, to get it seen by as many deluded alt-kikers as possible. Ten sock accounts per site should be good for a start, and do more if you're feeling up to it. If this is is big as Hazz implied it is, we may be able to wake a lot of people up.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/resources/Iconoclast_Anglin-guest_TS-584272.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed, Hazzard. You didn't even post a link to the third one.

Not Hazz, sorry to disappoint.

All of these alt-right faggots are British / Kosher approved. All they do is talk shit about the Irish. "We must stop the Irish from taking back Northern Ireland". The entire psyop is to hijack historical anti-British Western Populism and turn it into anglosphere-centric kikery.

wat

To be fair, he did deliver the Third Jimpact, why by all rights should have put a serious dent in them, but didn't.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. They took a page from trumps playbook and said fuck it, we're doing what we want. They won't cuck. I want to like them, but they aren't upfront about their own internal issues. It's disappointing.

The reason The Third Jimpact didn't make a dent is that the doxing has come and gone. If you are willing to listen to TRS after the dox then you probably won't be swayed by any other findings.

What evidence was delivered?

I know a couple of the TRS inner party members. None have given me indications of being controlled opposition. Just my two cents. Believe it or don't. I like y'all and them. Be better if we cooperated, but if that can't happen oh well.

Well, I mean, the rest of fucking TRS has been here for most of the day, since Anglin decided to come over and shill in the thread pointing out his bullshit. I mean, just look at this

sage for no actual evidence or happening

keep dreaming, loser

Any proof that they're doctored?

I have recorded audio that would destroy Anglin. I should just release it for all his anti-Irish kikery.

Yeah I get that's why ur concerned. If it's an act on Enoch's part he's the best actor on the planet. He's changed my life for the better, and made my understand the jq infinitely more deep and accurate. If he's JIDF they need to fire him.

Is it the appearance with the nigger radio show? If so that is old news, if not post it faggot

Do it, lad.

I have recorded audio of Anglin saying Whites should be exterminated to a couple of nigger radio host from 7-8 years ago.

Yeah, that is old. We talk about it every thread this comes up. It is really fucking damning shit to be sure. Never sinks in though really

any proof they are real?

If you think Enoch's sincere, why did he bring his jew-wife onto his podcast multiple times to LARP as a WN and say things she didn't believe? Why should anyone believe he isn't doing the same?

The call with Iconocunt? Everybody has that.

You made the claim that they were doctored, the burden of proof is on you to prove it.

ok friend, good luck

It's never been fully meme'd and spread around to it's maximum capacity due to the greater overall good in the short term. The anglo shilling is getting too much to bare.

Why can't these faggots just fuck off and die already. I never used their website because I never cared about them. But it overflows into Holla Forums anyway.

God I hate you faggots so much.

The inner circle won't be the target faggot. The mob will be. We all know how the mob reacts.

TRS' mob cares more about the ecelebs themselves than what they did, or are trying to do.

please spread this as wide as you can DS knows that every coverage is good coverage

OK, seriously, fair question, no malice intended.
Why do you keep coming back here?

How would Salon react if they got a copy? Along with every other fucking outlet.

I don't know.
I'd kek a solid amount.
Do it for me m8.

There are no rules in reverse-alinskyism. One more anti-Irish article from that wigger midget I will destroy him.

Sounds like you just made a rule, friendo

I dont know

It didn't put a dent in them because cultists are always desperate for validation.

They were edgy libertarians who figured out the JQ after the podcast was underway. He was living a progressively more shitty lie as TRS become more anti-jew/WN. We all have decisions we arent proud of. Given where he grew up and his family's politics I don't think its out of the realm of possibilities that he married a kike and ended up regretting it. Again, not trying to convince you. That's just my take.

Bullshit. The Rebel Yid episode afterwards he tried to claim he did not know jews were banned from the forum. The ban thread had tons of banning for being a jew, from Seventh Son himself. Seventh Son's signing handle was "Die commie jew fuck". They knew. They promoted that. They are liars and they protect fags and possibly pedophiles in the case of the groomer. Fuck you shill fuck

That excuse doesn't fly because they had the jewish wife on pretending to be white, making holocaust jokes.

Mike did lie to us about his DNA though

and digs at whites being hics. Also her Christmas rant was not against jews. I cannot believe there are still cultists coming here. Or there for that matter. Fucking sick of these motherfuckers.

Fat kike tried to sell himself off as Croatian, last name "Peinovich" or some shit. That's not even a Croatian last name. Meanwhile "Kek" is a 100% native Croatian last name

Yeah. I'd be interested to hear why she agreed to go along with that. Maybe she is kike-edgy. No idea. I don't know either of them personally. I know Fash the Nation goyim.

Goyim is a good name for you retards. You sound like a bunch of niggers calling themselves niggers. Kill yourself faggot

you sound like you need to lay off the alcohol…or have some. Random ragey hostility. That's a cool trait.

The DNA test didn't even have any Slavic in the results, he apparently was mostly Anglo which is bullshit, ignoring even the 0% jew thing which is his whole thing

he has southern european balkan genes which are slav you retard, top kek. you have no idea what you are talking about

Because she knew the score. She knew her husband was LARPing, in it for the money and attention. She knew her husband was an e-whore and went along with it.

DNA results aren't worth shit. All he'd have to do is get one of his dumb white friends to stick the swab in his mouth. I can't believe anybody falls for that shit.

Just do it anyways.

You got an image of the DNA test or whatever?

TRS isn't sick or twisted. Being truly sick and twisted takes work. The guys in TRS are lazy failures, most of which are in their mid to late 30s and are unmarried with zero children and a good chance that they'll never breed. They have shitty jobs and are disappointments to their parents. When Mike Enoch gets up to speak at events I'm sure many people in the audience wonder, "who's this fat jew and why did Spencer just hand him a microphone?" Their initial doxing was interesting as it confirmed most of what many people had suspected about them but, at this point, who gives a fuck? If you've been around WN or NS for a while you've seen this movie before and you know how it ends for TRS.

No one cares about TRS fags and my favorite namefag is gex

You're the same faggot who constantly defends Kike Enoch, do us a favor and drink bleach.

Seventh Spic?Jesse apparently has a few retard babies his wife shat out.

Jews constantly make anti semitic and racist jokes, it's ok when they do it apparently.

Right, it doesn't surprise me that his jew wife would play alone. But the fact that she was playing alone knew she was wise to what was going on. So to pretend he was hiding his political beliefs form his wife is absurd; it simply doesn't fit the facts.

No wonder there is a TRS raid. Those faggot kikes are still at it. It only makes it worse for them because they always get their turn turned up again and again.

It certainly is absurd and it reveals how blatant these jews really are, I mean TRSodomites literally call themselves slave cattle, talk about some serious double bind/NLP mind fuckery going on here and I would go even further to say that Kike Enoch's wife probably has been a big influence on how TRS 'marketed' themselves to all the 'fashy goys' out there but then again marketing for fortune 500 companies is what she does as a profession.

I think you're right.

Any recommended podcasts for a new WN/NS?

Get books on tape instead. Podcasts are degenerate waste of time "friend simulators".

Excellent idea + books on tape last a lot longer at work and in the car.

When I'm at my computer, I often use my computers TTS functionality to read PDFs too. The robot voice is a little jarring at first, but you get used to it quick. A good way to listen to books nobody has recorded.

you're not even trying at this point.

fuck of kike

This seems counter productive

Could we try doing this on leftwing websites as well?

Link. Never heard.

Here you go, nigger

media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing

Here's the entire episode that Anglin tried to remove off the internet (see screenshot).

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/resources/Iconoclast_Anglin-guest_TS-584272.mp3