HistoryReviewed.com

I'd like to promote HistoryReviewed.com operated by Jan Lamprecht from South Africa. This is one of the best WN resources on the interwebs that I know.
It contains a lot of materials about history, philosophy, politics, corporate politics and white survival in general.

I especially recommend to start to familiarize yourself with the site's materials from the cycle where the author reads and discusses a book called The Great Jewish Mask:
historyreviewed.com/?s=great jewish mask

Before the recent time the author mostly published his videos on Youtube but they were wiped out completely as Youtube introduced severe anti-white censorship. So now he uses his own web-site (historyreviewed.com) for publishing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/28/richard-spencer-thinks-conspiracy-theory-that-jews-are-out-to-destroy-the-white-race-is-ridiculous/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=502801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

id like to promote you offing yourself

Even if it is interesting, you might be retarded to promote "E-Celebs" here, because Holla Forums is extremely autistic about "E-Celebs".
If Trump was an E-Celeb not a IRL-Celeb, what would happen? Holla Forums would absolutely despise him.

Reminder that TRS faggots like this idiot still won't fuck off despite constantly bitching about Holla Forums and their only goal here is to shit up the board and shill for their e celebs.

The 6th result I saw when I googled his name was a recent TRS episode he was on, the 5th being Coast to Coast AM. This doesn't necessarily say anything bad about him, but it does show you came right from TRS with the latest greatest thing your faggot leader told you was L E G I T. Fuck off out of here.

This guy in his own words talking about his book on amazon:

This website and my book are about the deception in both countries, of how they will walk the same path and why, in the end, whites, like the Jews in Hitler's Germany, will be singled out, persecuted, murdered and driven from the African continent as we enter the new, and Second phase of "Liberation".

I didn't say I like E-Celebs, I do not cult follow E-Celebs, but some of their points may be valid, and I do not sperg the fuck out if they are mentioned.

if you're connected with TRS you can go kys.
and if you dont know why TRS is trash you can go lurk moar.

See how they are different ultrafaggot? Plus, not an argument.

"in the end, whites, like the Jews in Hitler's Germany, will be singled out, persecuted, murdered"

Fuck you.

interesting that jan lamprecht triggers the TRS infopic bot.
have a bump OP.

he was interviewed by TRS. fuck off.

Bump for memory-holed youTube channel.

Don't post this shit on Holla Forums, people will just sperg out.

I've been following Jan for a couple years, now. The guy is rock-solid. I'd recommend putting his videos on CD and listen to them in the car, at least that's what I do.

This is an unfortunate aspect of Holla Forums.

Not TRS. He did an interview with TRS once but that's about it.

I tried to warn him that going on TRS would taint his reputation within serious WN circles back when he had his channels on jewtube. It seemed like the main reason he did the interview was to reach out to grow his audience.
I watched a bit of the TRS episode and they were autistically trying to banepost and shit with this ~50 year old Boer and it came off as just flat out childish and disrespectful. Hey, even Rockwell did that Playboy interview knowing it'd be shit but he did it to reach an audience.

What are some actually good WN podcasts/channels anyway?

historyreviewed.com

Youtube is undergoing the great purge. Save what you can.

Aside from that user.

This.

You know, the thing is I'm a very particular kind of guy. I'd occasionally listen to Christopher Cantwell on and off as infotainment but the guy's a degenerate as an individual and generally unstable. Everyone is pretty tame, or has to be in order to use the YT platform. You've got your molyjew, ramzcuck, etc.
Jan's pretty much the only content creator where I'm generally in agreement with what he says. He put out a good video lately about a 1978 pamphlet with some really radical stuff that I would not condone. He's scanned an original copy that I've posted here. The video's on his site.

eh, ignore the first pic. I don't think I saved the images right.

I doubt he'll be on TRS again anytime soon.

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/28/richard-spencer-thinks-conspiracy-theory-that-jews-are-out-to-destroy-the-white-race-is-ridiculous/

if he's not a zionist he cant be too bad. we'll see..

That's not Holla Forums, those are shills.

Pic related. Polite sage for doublepost because I forgot the pic

What happened with his YT channel? Was it shoahed, or did he take it down himself before moving to vid.me?

It was shoahed. He had a great channel.

He does a lot with Alex Linder, so he probably supports the only common sense solution to the jewish problem.
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=502801

You seem like a TRSodomite.

He mostly repeats things he heard others say without actual research.
While right on decent amount of topics he spews controlled opposition "pseudonazi" garbage.

can you tldr me on what alex says that is?

thanks

huh?

Reminder that Holla Forums's hatred of e-celebs is for our own, as well as their own safety. If any individual human is seen as a 'leader' of Holla Forums then they will immediately become a target. Not only are they at risk of physical violence from subhuman imbeciles, but they will also be targeted by various authorities and agencies which will no doubt threaten them and try to co-opt them. If they are successfully co-opted then they become a weapon that can be used to misdirect, manipulate and just generally sabotage Holla Forums. Even genuine, 100% /ourguys/ can be blackmailed if their wife or children are taken away, and besides many people are more open to bribery than we believe, and then there's the whole shady issue of 'brain-washing' which may or may not be possible.

And thus Holla Forums can never endorse 'e-celebs'. We as individuals can privately recommend them to friends to help get a good message out, we as a board can like certain videos and approve of aspects whilst giving no attention to the person who made it; but as a whole we must reject ANY force that tries to present itself as a figurehead in our moment. That is why Holla Forums will always hate 'e-celebs'. That is why Holla Forums must always be anonymous.

Bumb

History Reviewed is some of the most quality content out there on European history, African history and Jews.

I do believe Jan Lamprecht is half correct in his resources, but he is also and old man and bitter about many things. I don't think he has access or the knowledge to lurk like the younger guys. Take him with a pinch of salt. He's another drunk uncle. Unfortunately, he is willing and able to take any bait willing to interview him, even if that bait is pozzed by kikery. I don't think he is weary enough to sniff it out.