Alt-Kike in Charlottesville

So these jews in the alt-right are coming to Charlottesville and are all going to be in one place, calling everyone in to (((the biggest alt-right rally))) ever.

And that means we could destroy them all at once.
All the kikes could be arrested and/or shot, and if we are dedicated to purging controlled op scum from the NatSoc ideal, the time is now.

We need plans to destroy these niggers and kikes once and for all. Tell me we have some plans. Tell me we got some good shit to fuck them up.

Yeah ok CIA nigger I'll get right on that πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Fuck off FBI Hunter Wallace and Richard Spencer are heroes

here at 8POL we believe homosexuality is implicitly h'white

I think the SJW's will do it for us. Or one of the Pink Pistols.

Contact antifa and let the sparks fly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Plz no bomb, I'm going to be there for the lulz. I'll probably do some leaflets about how Dicky and Mike are kiked. I'll definitely be heckling Dicky.

Keep an eye out for me, anons. I'll be the one with the Rhodesian flag.

If you do the leaflets, do them properly.

How about not doing this at an event that is perceived and marketed as a pro-White event? Even if some of the figureheads are unsavory, they should be dealt with in the background and not where normalsfags who are on the fence about white identity politics can see it. Like it or not this even will probably have an impact for the pro-White cause.

*event

K. It should be entirely possible to hold a "pro-white" rally without race traitors, faggots, and Tankies, but the alt-kike seems to be incapable of it.

Does anyone have that webm of Dicky from the last one where he says that antifa r da real fashists?

I'm this user, I just switched to my laptop. I had what I think to be a significant dream last night, I'll type it up, because it feels really important.

White is purity. If you're not willing to win with principle, you shouldn't win at all.

All right. In the dream, I'm at Charlottesville. Don't ask me how, but I know. With me is a friend, I don't know who he is, but he's a friend all the same. I immediately notice that I'm unarmed. It's night. Most of the dream consists of me running around dodging groups of antifa. I remember something about a gas station, but I think that was just me taking shelter there. Anyway, I know I have to find the rally, and I get to it. It's in a beautiful cathedral at the top of a hill, with light streaming out of its windows. I start running up the hill with my friend, hoping that the antifa will ignore me. As I get closer, I start to hear a ticking sound coming out of the windows of the cathedral. I start running faster, because I know I have to stop the bomb or whatever it is… and then I woke up.

Holla Forums, what does it mean? I have my own thoughts, but I'll keep them to myself for now and rely on your counsel.

hahahahahahahaha

k

i guess we should ask varg for help then

Im conflicted on this because OPs points are valid but the amount of butt hurt these rallies create among the snowflakes really brightens up my day.

ecelebs were a mistake

DOUBLECHECKED, KEK CONFIRMS JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE LULZ

Maybe we'll get another gif of Dicky getting suckerpunched or something.

THIS IS PERFECT!

If it could be made to look like Antifa, illegal alien, or some terrorizer did it, it would garner both the sympathy of many many more whites AND it would take out controlled opposition (buying the real deal a month or two to move back into and occupy the resultant vacuum).

you guys will have a psychotic breakdown come 12th

it means you have mental problems and that the alt-right triggers the shit out of you, sad!

you neetsoc keyboard jockeys sure are helluva brave lmao

GTFO TRS

ok keep dreaming, you will sit here anonymously and jerk each other of how fine of a natsocs you are, this is the real deal

You'd get way more keks troling wizchan.org. Tell them they "have to lift more brah," they'll really appreciate your honest advice.

Do your own dirty work you lazy nigger

This thread was probably created by TRSodomotes so they can screencap it,cry about us being antifachan and garner sympathy on cuckchan.

It's not trolling if I'm stating facts here. You will do jack shit and the TRS paywall will grant them a steady income so they can continue.

Now you will call me a cia kike duginist reptilian because that is the only answer you have.

Haha hey kid wanna commit a felony? Heh heh gas the kikes am i right?

quite contrary, I enjoy the impotent screeching of my fellow natsoc here

I don't know what TRS is but it sounds like some kind of gay youth group. How close is that guess?

Well, in that case, I have 100 men in the waiting, each with 25 gallon canisters of Zyklon C (for its higher effectiveness against cockroaches), full sized body bags, and baseball bats. The plan is to beat as many as we can with the bats into a physically disabled state, then finish them off by zipping them up into the body bags, attaching hoses to the canisters and bags, and gassing them like dirty kikes should be gassed.

you are right, they are super gay but they are sligtly less gayer than 8/pol/

Your bullshit is the same as pic related.
I get hating the fucking aut-kike, but victory comes first.

Do those squirmy gays do field trips and stuff like other youth groups? Is this one?

Also, Hazzard McReeeee, I know you're lurking this thread. You're too autistic not to. Come post and tell us your take, and the progress of your next jimpact recording.

Apparently his disciples are retarded too.

If anything, Varg didn't go far enough :^)

he was a scrawny metal cuck(as most of them tend to be), I wonder how many times he was raped in jail

Shill harder, you fucking leftist traitor shill.

Fuck off TRS nobody here wants anything to do with you or your gay rallies so stop trying to score pity points with your faggot fuck pew fuck buddies

Holy shit, TRS, if you hate us this much, why do you keep coming back?
If we're as impotent as you say, you have nothing to fear.

They're very fond of pool parties.