So how's that wall coming along yankfriends?

So how's that wall coming along yankfriends?

Is Mexico paying for it?

****88characters*********

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1936473.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how's that sliding coming along, faggot?

Is Moishe paying for it?

>>>/brit/394582

what? it's a legitimate question. The wall was a very big part of coverage of Trump leading up yo the election and now it's never mentioned

I honestly can't believe how much Trump has backslid. I really should have listened to the oldfags who said he was a kike puppet since he sold all of his children off to kikes smh, America isn't even white.

wtf i hate trump now

Moshie is paying Trump lad. Trump is literally the goodest goy of them all.

BRAISE GEK :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

how are we supposed to fight wars when everybody is obese?

Yeah it has faggot. The first round of payments got approved by congress like last week. sage for 4chan esque spoon feeding demands

Kys faggot

"Legitimate" question wrapped in bait, and posed by a (new)faggot who can't even meet the character limit. Enjoy your ban.

This is nigger-tier samefaggotry.

I love it.
At least the Lain-poster will spam this shitty thread into oblivion until the mods handle it.

Being bult, funded and about to happen. Learn to make better slide thread and formats to boot

I'm not upset foreigner(statistically more likely to be brown), just annoyed that people(low IQ) cannot do simple searches. Now i understand that not everybody has time for researching every topic, but this board isn't meant to be treads created by insulate retards whenever they have a question they haven't been paying attention to. You want that, go to 4chan. Otherwise lurk more faggot and work on how to write a post. clearly haven't done your 2 years.

reference above for same faggotry.

why is some autistic person spamming anime

No, I like when they fail miserably. Don't give them ideas on how to improve. It's just like when someone unaware of IDs samefags–it's best not to tell them.

NEWFAG

wow this board has gone downhill since last time I was here

(((OY VEY SHUTDOWN ALL CRITICISM)))

Pathetic Holla Forums. Thought you'd have learnt to argue your case by now. Just another leddit-tier echo chamber I see.

hitler would've called anime trash for pedos and banned it

Enjoy some cyberpunk anime, while you suffer your defeat.

If not spending my day spamming anime on an imageboard because I'm too delicate to handle being asked a question that isn't even about me is defeat then I don't really want victory

lol kampfy

OP - you'll never get through to these guys.

What I want to know is what happened to all the red-pilled folk that used to post on here prior to the hostile takeover?

Probably all demoralized or Vanned by now.

Why do you expect good things?

Filtered

The great wall of China took 2,000 years to build.

Trump has only been world leader for less than a year but we have 35% of the border covered.

I think that is decent progress.

We'll see. Now if Kampfy will stop spamming lain…

And he's still spamming lain.

And still spamming lain.

True. It's the cartels and CIAniggers you have to get the money from.

Civ nationalist get the noose too.

I get it leftypol. You're mad because I uploaded Mein Kampf to your board. Gotcha.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1936473.html

Was that bonobo ok?

yeah, everything worked out for him, no more worries.

Google is actively burying shit nowadays in their results. So, I have no fault on foreign idiots that punch stuff into the googler, see only bullshit left wing sites, go "this is bullshit", and come here.
Dude needs to lurk more 4chan though. That place is much better for habbenings and time sensitive. This place is way more high quality.

Also, don't forget that we're also building a few prototypes (from a month or so ago) but I haven't heard shit since.

Did he run out of lain to spam?

trash show tbh

Hey Rabbi, whatcha slidin'?
Too many brown faces in the "1000 pedos arrested" thread?
Or has something else leaked from the DNC?

EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS FAG HE CAN'T EVEN THINK UP 88 CHARACTERS TO SHITPOST WITH

These cocksuckers are going into overdrive this morning.

How much does Kushner pay you guys?