RAPE GANGS IN CANADA

archive.is/sP054

Other urls found in this thread:

calgaryherald.com/news/crime/cab-driver-convicted-of-raping-intoxicated-passenger
bc.ctvnews.ca/cab-driver-raped-passenger-and-stole-her-atm-card-1.534985
ixdaily.com/the-grind/montreal-police-blame-girls-for-taxi-assault-rape
takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4pSWrlr3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The gas chambers won't have to be very high

I wonder why they feel like they can get away with it?

Is anyone keeping a 'brutal rape' counter? These seem like metrics that will soon be very handy especially as you can identify trends.

Almost every time. She paid the toll.

Also before you retort with "she was talking with niggers, that means she was a coalburner!!!", that implies that it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that these shitskins approached this girl as she was walking down a street, pretended to be friendly and tried to bait and distract her with conversation, before the rest of their gang proceeded to jump her from behind and take her into their car and then raped her. It's not like niggers are known to try and gain their would-be-victims trust to lull them into a false sense of security before they attack because they're cowards who rely on either catching their victims off-guard or severely outnumbering them.

Because no one goes after them and lynch them anymore.

she did pay the coal toll but
THIS IF ANYTHING IS THE WHITE MANS FAULT LETTING YOUR FAMILY FRIEND'S AND NEIGHBORS BE TAKEN BY THESE SAVAGES GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER
15 YEARS old AND GOT GANG RAPED BY CURRY SAND AND OR NIG NIGGERS FUCK COLD AUSTRALIA CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FAGS IF THE SHITSKINS GET AWAY WITH IT THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN PUT THEM IN A WOOD CHIPPER
I WILL NEVER BY PLYWOOD MADE IN CANADA AGAIN UNTIL YOU STOP LETTING TERRORISTS INTO YOUR COUNTRY
day of the rake when ? 🍁

BUY sory grammar cunts

under 16, could be a fucking child for all we know,

wtf is cucknada doin
u still inviting the refugee

I feel like shit for putting some form of positive on the story but at least the Ontario police aren't kiked enough (yet) to not go public with this. They even identified them as niggers.

I lived in Orleans for a few months. Was an amazing mix of (mostly) conservative white english people and conservative french Canadians. One of my favorite places I have lived in Canada.

Taxi drivers have been raping drunk white girls in Canada for decades.
calgaryherald.com/news/crime/cab-driver-convicted-of-raping-intoxicated-passenger
bc.ctvnews.ca/cab-driver-raped-passenger-and-stole-her-atm-card-1.534985
ixdaily.com/the-grind/montreal-police-blame-girls-for-taxi-assault-rape

I expect there are more cases we aren't being told about. This feels almost engineered to start normalizing the (((cultural enrichment))). Just a gut feeling from reading Canadian news for years, the way this is written feels like kikes dipping a toe into the "how much demoralization rape propaganda can we feed the tree goyim?" pool. Depending on reaction to this article, they'll reveal other similar cases to feed the slow simmering racial division mixed with apathy that they think controls and demoralizes us. "You can't do anything about it, goyim, better just bend over and fetishize it." They will try to humiliate Canada worse than Sweden. Keep an eye on the stadium in Montreal and that camp for anyone who comes here that our traitor military is following orders to set up.

Almost time, lads…

Let the whores get what they deserve.

Funny thing it they wont admit they were wrong and just blame men.

See europe

That's because of jewish D&C.

Have any of you actually dealt with the normie kind of women? A woman wants you to resist her, because she doesn't have knowledge of what is "right" she can only gain this from the triumph of a man's will.

The whole refugee thing is very similar to how women in the 1900s would start a lynching, she needed to remind the men that she is worth it and to remind herself she is to. Women aren't complicated, though I havn't figured out how to get one to have my child yet I havn't ruled out kidnapping for 9 months inawoods to prevent an abortion, then she'll have to decide whether she wants to leave after giving birth.

You need professional help user.

How mentally retarded is that girl?

The descendants are allowed to find fault but that is their right, since they exist but they should remember that.

Considering that the police haven't said her age and only confirmed she's under 16 she could be 13 years old for all you know. While it would still be pretty retarded for a 13 year old to do something like that I'd hardly consider it paying the toll.

that's why they have to resort to this shit

There's no reason whatsoever to believe this event happened, let alone that she was raped.

I wonder how many black on white crimes are due to innocent white children growing up without being informed of the simple facts about blacks and third world races. Parents may very well not tell them, because that's racist. The schools that white parent's property taxes pay for sure won't tell them. Some variant of "stranger danger" for older kids should be the norm. "Cross the street when being approached by blacks on the sidewalk" should be sound parenting advice.

These kids are being sent out into the world ill-equipped. We spin the roulette wheel of chance to see if they can figure out the true dangers of interacting with blacks before something bad happens. Their first wake-up call shouldn't be gang rape or a sucker punch to the head.

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4pSWrlr3e

How old is she exactly? A lot of rape victims are scared or ashamed to report to the police. If she is a small child she may not even knew what happened

Canada has a real rape problem.
The misogynistic shitlord cops even expect a woman who doesn't want to have sex, to have to lower herself to saying "no".
Outrageous.

Bullshit. Those who claim rape are coddled, have instant victim status, tons of support and sympathy and have no reason whatsoever to forego reporting, if a rape has actually occurred.
Most rape allegations are false to begin with, this is just a hard and nasty fact of our feminist society.
The "shame and fear" thing is simply the excuse they give for waiting until any forensic trace is gone.
Of course, she didn't keep the clothes in which she was raped as evidence, they have been washed.
Of course it was the stereotypical "group of Black men", the more she can add to the story, the greater the pity.

Just to add before I get banned for stating the ugly truth about our false rape epidemic, look at those articles, I can fucking guarantee you that prior to her being caught, the typical Holla Forumsack would have been 14/88ing and citing her story as a concrete example of why all niggers must be hanged.
Women know this. Women know that conservative men will unquestioningly believe the narrative if they make the attackers Black. This is a large part of why nigger rape statistics are so highly inflated.

Stop making excuses. It's undeniable fact that muslims immigration leads to rape gangs. Rotherham is the perfect example but generally all over Western Europe there are gangs of migrant shits waiting at the pools for women.