Explain this to me

Molyneux, Milo, Alex Jones and other Jewtube skeptics: "IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER INTELLIGENT AND CREATIVE."

How do you explain those weird numbers and why do Americans allow Jews to run their country and procude all those dangerous movies, music videos and TV shows?

pumpkinperson.com/2015/06/08/the-highest-iq-in-each-race/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

topix.com/forum/county/brevard-fl/T9L2OQM32GEFUOT1S

forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/17/affirmative-action/
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/12/13/ron-unz-on-the-illusory-american-meritocracy/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-by-state
jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/
amazon.com/Mans-Search-Meaning-Viktor-Frankl/dp/080701429X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501884894&sr=1-1&keywords=Man's Search for Meaning
youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/426-the-shtetl-of-mettle/
wired.com/2004/03/lessig-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE WHAT
how the fuck? featherheads = jews > asians/whites

Hindus, not natives. Although it's still strange and hard to believe.

Because they understand the need to be at the levers of power. A parasite must infect its host, and its host is the government under which the Jew lives.

Plus, a lot of nepotism.

took a second to look. it's the poo-in-the-loo.
btw op this has ben discussed to death.

Bill Whittle and Styx are kikes? Say it ain't so.

hindu fucks aren't intelligent at all. it's the same meme as east asians.

When the founding fathers landed on the shore, they did not know that they brought the wrong luggage regarding their spiritual foundation.

Are normie whites that retarded? wtf

Everyday it becomes harder to not criticize all ridiculous aspects and mental gymnastics of Christianity.

Jewish subversion and nepotism.

Much like Germany, the average pleb didn't know it was happening until it was too late.

I don't know where you got these figures from, but a 110 IQ isn't exactly exceptional, and would be what I would expect from an immigrant community. (You're usually picking their best). Of course, refugees and the idea of taking anyone from Somalia goes against common sense.

Rodents aren't smart either but they can easily infest a house.

I see what you did there.

Didn't you know Hitler's cabinet was composed of 70% jews?
:^)

Did you know gas chambers were composed of 100% jews ?

You can't use Israel to access the IQ of the Jew that causes us problems. Those there are mostly Arabs. The ones you're talking about are descendants of the Khazars, who mixed with some Europeans and then became an isolated, inbred group. While some exhibit high IQ, their success is due to their tight cohesions, and always working to advance themselves as a group. They're individually competitive and screw each other over all the time, but nothing unites them greater than subverting and screwing over their host.

access->assess

These are the average retard numbers. The top Jews/Indians/Asians/Whites are in the 140-180 range.

Except no one was actually gassed.

fuck off kike, the holocaust never happened as much as you wish it did

Sargon's a Jude? He's seems 100% Anglo to me.

What's the difference?

Dr Kevin MacDonald's work everyone should read it or at least to it on a JewTube.

That's a commandment to the JEWS, not christians

Aryans are UNDER represented in the top 20 universities in the USA by average SAT. Jews are OVER represented.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/17/affirmative-action/

youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

doubt.jpg

That is utter and complete bullshit that can be proved wrong mathematically. Jews are only 2% of the population in America. Even if Ashkenazi Jews were 5 or even 10 points higher in IQ than whites there would be millions of more whites on the upper end of the bell curve compared to Jews. Jews are such a small portion of the population if you go by intelligence alone it does not explain Jews being at the top of everything. For every Jew that has an IQ of 150 there are 30 to 40 whites with an IQ of 150.

It's what all sources say, though.

Uh huh.

Exactly correct. Best post in the thread.

Understand that I'm using the specified IQ of Hindus against Jews here.

You're using fake statistics that most people will intuitively understand to be bullshit. Because people intuitively understand these stats are bullshit, they won't find any argument based on them to be persuasive.

Better to just break down the numbers like:

Yet there's the quote about how he hasn't come to abolish the past, but hey there's no contradictions whatsoever at all. Guess anything mentioned about faggots in the OT can't be used either and only kikes can hate them.

Did you miss the English, French, and Hungarian next to Jewish?

Can you prove any of this? That Ashkenazi Jews and American Indians have the highest IQ is pretty much common knowledge.

Sadly yes, have you tried talking to normies? It's impossible.

Well given that we mostly let in successful businessmen, engineers, coders, and doctors from India it doesn't seem wrong. That's not to say Indians in general are that intelligent, just that we let in their top 1% or whatever that statistic is.

Quadroon by his own admission.

Of course goy, homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity.

Will HoloCo$t denial laws still be enforced?

Not actually unbelievable. White people are too soft/sympathetic, for centuries we've cared for our mentally and physically retarded, which has allowed them to persist. This in turn has lead to occupying the most extreme lows in addition to the most extreme highs of intellect, making it balance out slightly lower. The smarted people are overwhelmingly white, but so are the dumbest people (not talking about dindu-dumb but actual shit-smearing/eating retards when I say "dumbest.") Meanwhile jews spent centuries effectively being selectively bred to encourage nepotism when it can be mutually beneficial (but not to the extreme of caring for their tards, in fact they often use their tards for false flag operations) and the ability to shift seamlessly into whichever society they find themselves a part of while controlling trade therein. It's not really a shock they would be great at media and finance (government leadership being an extension of finance mostly these days,) the nepotism fills in the rest.

w0t?

Highest average != highest. The white IQ average is brought down significantly by having so many retards mixed in.

If the top 10% of whites immigrated to Israel, then they would have an IQ that far exceeds the average jew. Their population would be larger too. If the bottom 90% of whites left the US, then whites would be more numerous with a higher IQ than the jews. Just because you send your best people to a country doesn't mean they are more intelligent overall. You can divide up whites into smaller ethnic and genetic groups until you produce a population that is the most intelligent.

They can only push us around so much. Redpill people IRL and soon they won't have enough normie cattle to push around.

Also if the left is anti-Israel, agree with them on that, and help them help you remove merchant. That's #1 priority.

Devil's advocate

No data suggests that Jews actually engage in above average nepotism anymore then any other race. Rather, the higher representation is simply the result of Jews have a much tighter ethnic cohesion.

Races differ in behavior, which may result in differences in what type of industries they go into even if they had the same IQ.

Jews have been around for much longer, and have had more time to get into the media, banks, and universities. With Hollywood, they were there at the very beginning. High IQ Indians are a relatively new phenomena.

I'm not sure were you got those IQ figures for Indians from. Although I guess they do correlate with Indian American having one of the highest average incomes in the US, and I am aware of IQ differences between castes, although I can never find a good source for that.

Indeed. It's brain drain at its finest. Literally stealing all the decent doctors form Indiea.

I don't know how fucking retarded liberals have to be to acknowledge this and at the same beimg being for immigration. They should be forced to live in a shithole like India for a decade.

Time to crawl back into the oven jew shill.

The issue with Indians isn't that they are dumb, it's that they're passive. They were effectively white people that crossed a northern land bridge and ended up in a land so rich with resources there was no conflict, they didn't even have large predators over most of the land, allowing them to actually live in harmony with nature (aside from having so much shit to eat they could literally hunt by herding entire herds of buffalo over cliffs and picking at the remains that hit the ground below.) Blacks ended up in a nearly identical boat (Africa is incredibly rich in natural resources and food supplies, even today when it's horribly overpopulated) but lacked the centuries of limited resources to drive up their IQ. European-descended whites were at eachother's throats for eons over limited resources so the intellectual rise was maintained and passivity never seeped in to such an extent.

Great statistics

Shut the fuck up kike

First of all
Pffffthahahahahahahahahaha, no.

Second, there is no explanation beyond the fact that the Jews infiltrated and subverted the US, and now control academia, media, finance and (via finance and media) government.

Actually, it was the British. The Founding Fathers just didn't correct the mistake.

Christianity is an ideology of treason, dictating that you must serve the cult above and beyond even your own blood. If you do not, you are a bad representative of that ideology, ie, you are a bad Christian if you place greater value upon your service and duty to your people than upon your service and duty to 'God', aka the cult, which acts constantly to urge you, through proselytizing, to infiltrate and subvert, through treachery, other peoples, including your own.

This is just sad.

Jews are compelled to tell tales and they believe their own bullshit. That's part of it too. There are many behaviors and traits that make them what they are, and they aren't exclusive but occur disproportionately. It's like african violent crime, also in how it can't be explained just by low IQ.

They probably thought the same some of us think - it can't be that harmful, can it?

Seems improbable.

IQ tests show otherwise.
They were in no way white people. Americoids are a branch off of mongoloids. There’s no caucasoid DNA in them.

Never forget user - there are NO GOOD JEWS.

And if there were, they won't be once you gas the rest of them. Do you think they'll just sit there and NOT become the world's biggest thorn in your side, now that they've been holocoastered again for real?

There aren't, so the rest is irrelevant.

Dubdubs confirm.
Perhaps we could teach everyone how to recognize a jew? Spin it as "If you cannot recognize a jew, you are racist! It's the same as saying blacks look alike!"

This has been proven false.

I work with Indians every day of the week. When you work near them, it's self-evident they're subhuman mouth breathers. Very nearly as dumb as niggers.

American Indian ≠ Indian-American

The founding fathers had very little experience with jews. Despite the jewish question not being censored or even taboo back then, just about any Holla Forumsack today is more informed about the jews than anybody in the 18th century. Even censored, the internet is an amazing thing.

No shit. Indian culture looks down on education in media. They only accept medical doctors, IT and Law as acceptable upper class positions.

They come from a country where government is amoung the most corrupt in the world. They have no interest in it.

It's a country of 1 billion. They have no concept of representation.

Jews, however, found themselves restricted to certain types of employment as they were legally forbidden to work in other sectors.

This pushed (((them))) into finance and entertainment.

Both cultures are extremely nepotistic, though.

and parts of India are aryan

>Trump's cabinet is kiked just check these (((statistics)))!!!
Did I strike a nerve jew?

This is only to do with 'legal' immigration, it was well accepted in the Bible that the right way to enter someone's territory was to seek an audience with the King and request it. The King was not obliged to give access. If you were allowed to live in that land, then the idea was that you shouldn't be cruel to that person as they have no community of their own to rely upon; so you should welcome them and accept them. Otherwise that person will just fail or die because no man is an island.

It's an entirely different scenario to whole ghettos, communities and cultures setting up within your borders. Context is so important for everything, it gets so tiring seeing people ignoring it in relation to the Bible so frequently. I get that most people aren't Theologians but a lot of this stuff is really obvious, in many of the more famously abused passages (He who is without sin cast the first stone for instance) it is clarified in literally the very next sentence (in that case - now go and stop being a whore). Typical kike tricks to misrepresent something.

So we actually don't have to worry that Jews make up 70% in media, banks, government jobs etc. and it's just normal?

More than 20% of Israel's population is non Jewish and the majority of Israeli Jews are non Ashkenazi. Whereas the vast majority of American Jews are Ashkenazi.

With that said the prominence of American Jews can largely be explained by their culture of nepotism. This is clearly demonstrated by the example of the hugely disproportionate number of Jews in the ivy league, even when correcting for higher average Ashkenazi IQ.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/12/13/ron-unz-on-the-illusory-american-meritocracy/

The passage quoted in the pic is from the New International Version of the Bible. In KJV as well as ESV versions, the passage refers to a stranger than "sojourns" in your land, although the KJV does refer to a stranger that "dwelleth" with you. Sojourn suggests that the stranger is a temporary visitor. Also this

But even if we use the NIV translation, let's consider what that means. He shall be to us as the citizen among us. So we are to regard the stranger with the same kindness, but also the same accountability as the rest of us. So if we follow Christian morality, so must the stranger, i.e. we do not excuse ooga booga muh dik bix nood allahu snackbar behavior just because of MUH CULTURE, we do not grant strangers special privileges because MUH HISTORICAL OPPRESSION, and if the stranger wrongs us, we treat him with the same harshness as we would our own.

It amuses me that shitlibs use these kinds of Bible passages to try to get us to cuck for immigrants - if we were to treat every ethnic group the same as whites are treated, that would be extremely triggering to the left, considering everyone except whites are coddled, excused, and permitted to organize along racial lines. Imagine that, every immigrant expected to behave and be treated according to white standards? OY GEVALT THIS IS ANUDDAH SHOAH REMEMBER THE 60 GORILLION!

Nepotism among whites? Well that's (((racism))), you dirty goyim!

Jews and the goyim, especially whites, are playing with different rules. Whites have been culturally engineered to reject all forms of in group preferences, largely from the influence of the (((mainstream media))).

Hardly.
Ashkenazi Jewish cognitive ability is highly contested, and I've never seen any data whatsoever suggesting Indians in America (dot or feather) demonstrate a particularly high degree of cognitive ability.

Considering white IQ has a standard deviation of about 15 points, anything within that difference isn't considered a statistically significant difference. Any race that has an IQ between 85 and 115 can be considered to have approximately the same intelligence as any other within that same range until their entire population has been tested.
Cherry picked results like what the chinks do and only testing people who were successful enough to make it to another, richer country where they were tested doesn't help either.

Did the user provide actual statistics to that effect, and if so, did you provide statistics to disprove him? I can't be assed to check the thread for such lackluster disagreement.

Is the 1.5% Jewish percentage actually legit? Not that Jews aren't teeming in numbers in positions of influence, but I have seen a lot of goddamn kikes in my life. Many of them are degenerate atheists, and I wouldn't be surprised if their numbers have grown significantly while responding to census inquiries as (((white))).

I've seen as high as 2% cited.

It depends on where you live.
Example: Jews are ~3.5% of the Californian population, whereas they are ~9% of the New York population.

2% is probably more appropriate for ethnic Jew composition of the US population… Keeping in mind, of course, that that 2% equates to ~40% of the World Jewish population.
Between the US and Israel, you're talking ~80% of the world's Jews.

>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-by-state
That's what the Jews claim as regards the matter.

Keeping in mind, most claims suggest the ethnic Jewish population to be ~5.3 million, whereas this estimate suggests ~7.1 million.
It bears noting, however, that, surprisingly to many, there are quite a lot of Jews which are not ethnically Jewish - they're religious converts.
See: Yael Kushner (aka Ivanka Trump)

As such, I've seen figures suggesting up to ~4% when accounting for non-ethnic Jews (ie converts) in addition to ethnic Jews; however, for ethnic Jews, most statistics available suggest ~2% or less.

Reminder that Jordan Peterson loves the Jew.

jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/

He put this book on his suggested reads:

amazon.com/Mans-Search-Meaning-Viktor-Frankl/dp/080701429X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501884894&sr=1-1&keywords=Man's Search for Meaning

Also, while we're on the subject
Correction: An overwhelming majority of US Jews are degenerate atheists.
This graphic is primarily from a Pew survey of the Jewish population a few years back, and it is exceedingly illuminating as regards the Jewish population of the US.

What a ridiculous tweet. Israel is literally funding ISIS, the arab spring, mudskin immigration into europe, etc.

>what a (((coincidence)))

Reminder that Jordan Peterson lives in Canada and would be thrown in prison for not expressing love for the jews. Canadians do not have the luxury of free speech that Americans enjoy.

Then he should either move to someplace he can speak freely, or keep his teeth together on matters such as this.
Presently living in a land of cuckoldry is no excuse for such behavior.

Any psychologist here who can explain the mindset of Youtube skeptics such as Stefan, Milo or Alex to me?

How can you even align those thoughts? Are they mentally retarded or is it me?

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

Right at the beginning:

reported

I wasn't aware of this survey. Very thorough stuff, thanks user.

You can probably also add Jordan Peterson to the list.

Completely naturalized Indians like Mutahar do kinda act like white people

Controlled-opposition.
Boom, done.

Assuming any of them are not controlled opposition, which honestly is quite unlikely - it would make sense for them to slowly introduce the concept of 'THE JEWS' as it is a good way to have people instantly dismiss you.

I still listen to Molyjew and if we go back a couple of years he was very much a civcuck. There has been quite a remarkable shift towards White Nationalism, as well as a desire for Christian, Anglo-Saxon and European culture. Now it could well be that the guy is just slow on the up-take and is being "red-pilled" as he goes - but if I wanted to get my message out to as many people as possible then it might well be a good idea to lay the ground-work before I launch into the full argument. Molyjew has been setting up his listeners for full on White Nationalism for a while now, and now that he has gained 'respect' for his myriad videos/talks on a range of subjects, he can (and has) dropped the truth about immigration, about history including the Crusades and islamic slave trades, about South Africa, about racial IQ and more. The whole time has been dropping little pieces like stating that it is a single group behind cultural marxism, that there are termites infesting the house of the USA and destroying it from within, and such. Just as he worked himself up to being 'pro-white', he might well be working up to being jew-wise.

Or he might not. Until he explicitly comes out as being against the children of the devil we cannot completely support or trust him. Nonetheless he is leading people to that destination as anyone who does a little research will find some rather obvious truths regarding who was behind US slavery, who was behind communism, and so on.

… From what I've seen of them all I don't trust any except potentially Molyjew and Lauren Southern. PJW outright shills for Israel, Jones outted himself in the interview with Duke and the rest are actual jews. I feel like Lauren Southern might actually be quite dense and is slowly waking up to the truth as everyone abandons her for not toeing the zionist line. As mentioned before Molyjew seems to be getting ever closer to out-right naming the Jew whilst never specifically shilling for Israel (like the others do).

My favorite part is the bits that talk about what it means to be Jewish.

Simple, Jews are extremely tribal. They created Christianity and Islam to de root and detribalize the goyim and then they have the goyim fight themselves based on many different attributes while they sit in the background and get fat filthy rich in the process.

She's a woman, so that would be obvious to assume, but I think she's just a more insidious sort of controlled-op. Like Gavin, with whom she quite-recently worked, I believe Southern is well-aware of the situation, but like so many pretty sluts, she has sold out her people (assuming the many rumors about her Jewish roots are false) and embraced the shekels.

That is to say, someone is paying her from behind the scenes to ensure she never crosses that line. Her recent issues with platforms and employment suggest to me a smokescreen - present her as someone the Jews are becoming hostile toward, while in reality, she's taking a cut behind the scenes to stay kosher, while being 100% fully aware of the circumstances on the ground.

I don't buy that any of these people are not aware of the circumstances surrounding the JQ in our modern age, and I similarly don't buy that they're 'inching their way into the issue', as it were - I think they're being paid to ensure they never cross that line, and lead people down roads that, from our perspective, might seem beneficial, but invariably will lead to a kosher-approved perspective on the matter.
Call me paranoid, but I don't trust basically any of those people named, because I cannot fathom that they would not be aware of the circumstances given their degree of exposure, and so I must assume there is some other factor motivating them against addressing the issue, besides fear for employment and what have you.

If anyone has the webm of the (now deleted) Duke-Jones interview, the part where he brings out his Jew boss would be great for emphasising this Anons point.

I'll add that whilst I hold out some vague possibility that Molyjew and Southern might not be traitors, I feel it is more likely that they are and I will certainly not trust them unless they speak out about the Jew. The rest have already pretty much undeniably exposed themselves in my opinion - arguably Molyjew did in the past, but his recent change in tone has me somewhat hopeful.

They play both sides. They also said Israel supported Rhodesia and pre-1994 South Africa and then said the West pressured them to stop doing so, but the fact is that (((they))) control both (((Israel))) and the (((West))), so it's all obviously bullshit. We're 100% on our own and we better realize that fact sooner rather than later.

reminder

If your country doesn't have a written and codified constitution which has a freedom of speech provision that is equivalent to the First Amendment to the USA Constitution or Article 21 of the Constitutions of Japan, then yes.

don't having any empathy nor morals help more than being smart if you want to rule amongst men.

This.

Might be true. But there have been cases like Haym Salomon helping to finance the Revolution and he worked with Robert Morris.

What about Norman Finkelstein?

From what I read, worldwide Jewish population is ~13-14 million, but that number probably only takes Jews who adhere to Judaism into account. If we were to account for atheist/secular Jews and half, quarter and 1/8th, I suspect that number would be quite higher.

The "jews dominate because they're just so gosh dang smart :^)" excuse is paper thin. While jews are smarter on average, there are also far fewer of them. There are far more numerous intelligent whites than intelligent jews of any given IQ cutoff point

Thus, the conclusion is that jews get ahead because of their ruthlessness, amorality, weasel-like behavior, nepotistic cronyism, and a willingness to stab you in the back to get what they want.

THEY DEBATED EXCLUDING JEWS FROM THE CONSTITUTION ENTIRELY, YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT.

Yeah, sorry, try harder. They're a mongoloid offshoot. All studies show this. They slaughtered the original white inhabitants of the Americas when they came over.

He says that he dislikes the Holocaust being used as a guilt tripping thing, but make no mistake, if you were to question the entire thing in front of him, he'll kvetch like the rest of them do. (((They))) play both sides, what part of this do you not understand?

Why did they not exclude them from it ?

Not hard to believe at all, considering the egregious amount of cheating that asians and orientals do.

The Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Constitution and the Confederate States Constitution did not bar any Jews from anything, I also doubt that during the minutes of the conventions in which these documents were being debated and drafted, the idea was ever considered. From what I researched, the Founders of both the USA and CSA were neither philo-semitic, nor anti-semitic. Seems they were neutral towards Jews and the Jewish question.

So what, most normies do this, doesn't mean they are bad people. The holocaust is pretty much a defining idea for jews, it forms the central basis for their entire identity, no wonder they are disinclined to deep analysis regarding the shoah. Finkelstein was actually called a holohoax exposer for his book.

And what about Jews like Paul Eisen who call themselves holohoax exposers? It's very hard to find people like Eisen, presumably because the last thing the rest of the (((tribe))) want is to publicize members of their own who deny the holocaust.

Here's the same image with an archive link.

Pic related is the only real /our girl/. And she was killed by skeptic cucks such as "Kraut" who ltierally snitched on her like a weasel.

OH, HOW I MISS MY WAIFU. She had so much potential. Like every stupid little girl, she just needed the right man who guides her and tells her it's a stupid idea to cite sites like Daily Stormer.as source.

She was a retarded attention whore but she was our retarded attention whore

Right? And look at that perfect, smooth skin in the picture. That perfect nose of a goddess and the beautiful grey eyes. I'd do anything to have a taste of her crotch sweat.

She didn't deserve that fate.

Lauren Southern is just doing it for the money. As soon as (((Patreon))) deleted her account she set up a new site called patreonsucks.com plus, there's also rumors that she has connections to CSIS (Canada's CIA equivalent), which wouldn't surprise me if confirmed to be true. Varg had a video about that in which they use women as tavistockkeepers.

Varg is the only eceleb (if he even qualifies) that I feel no suspicion about. He is a based guy. He thinks white families are beautiful, plays tabletop and metal, and doesn't afraid of anything.

>And what about Jews like Paul Eisen who call themselves holohoax exposers? It's very hard to find people like Eisen, presumably because the last thing the rest of the (((tribe))) want is to publicize members of their own who deny the holocaust.
That's why he's reletavistockd to the obscure corners of the Internet. I haven't read a whole lot of Eisen, but does he also speak out against the white genocide? Even if he did, it's still iffy to even trust him.

Sorry, I rather gas faggots because of what they do instead of trying to say muh book says so as a weak argument.

That's also because he sees (and rightfully so) that there is no political solution. Even Hitler and the NSDAP couldn't stop this, they were only granted six short years of peace and prosperity before being bombed back into the stone age. Varg has no reason to lie, because he has no stake in this politically beyond saving Europe in a biological sense and leading by example.

Yeah exactly. He has a site called righteousjews.org that has a list of jews that at least sympathize with palestinians, in that list are also rabbis who are holohoax exposers (or come closer to denying the holocaust than pretty much everyone besides Holla Forums).

I don't think he does, but almost nobody talks about white genocide. He does talk about the Armenian genocide though if that counts (as does finkelstein). But I agree, when it comes to what jews say you have to be really skeptical.

There's an MPC thread called the shtetl of mettle talking about jews who might be honorary goys,

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/426-the-shtetl-of-mettle/

That presents another problem, because I'm seeing a development now where they will use Palestinians in an overarching anti-white framework and blame the West (really the (((West))) ) for supporting Israel, when we all know damn well that (((they))) control both. Same with former president Jimmy Carter, supports the Pals, but then starts talking bullshit about (((racism))) and (((white privilege))), no doubt if Jimmy saw through this charade and made inroads into their banking schemes and clandestine operations when he was president, he would have gotten JFK'd.

That's true, but if you look at his site, it's full of articles where jews blame zionists/israel and not the west. To me, the issue is that (((they))) have infected pretty much all aspects of media to the extent that nothing you read or watch can really be trusted, including articles written by anti-zionist jews, because subversive jews will go to any length to jew, and that includes jewing other jews as well as jewing goys.

Holla Forums has an average IQ of 114.

It's actually 144.8, according to the study you provided.

meant to type 148.8. Reading the article you linked was tiring sorry.

And I am proven again that the most "redpilled" a christian can become is a civnat.

This mentality is so wrong it hurts. I'd rather invite the most brain-dead of negroid tribes into our nation than "based high-iq polite non-whites that integrate into our culture xD". This kind of thinking only brings us, chink spies, pooinloo doctors, and let's not forget our mot darling example; kikes.

Again, all christians are either shitlibs or civnats. Both are disgusting.

Hi, intl. Kill yourself. No one believes you.

they dont want a real job
/thread. arbeit macht frei

heard yesterday on alex jones + milo

Every nation has the jews that it deserves. I don't know what to do :(

A good counter to this would be to state that the Jews weren't known for being particularly rich or intelligent during antiquity and yet they were despised by pretty much every group they interacted with.

never mind that the foreigner would be subject to all of the jewish laws including the ones on idolatry. quit quoting leftist memes, user

saged because although the thread has a point, it feels like an autogenerated slide thread.

Even if they are (((intelligent))), does that imply that they are good? Even if they are, does that preclude people from hating them for what they are doing to their country? I hate these duplicitous hacks who act as if only one quality is what is necessary while disregarding everything else - namely race.

Lauren Southern, PJW, Gavin, Ann Coulter, and Bill Whittle are not Jewish, nor do I think Sarcuck of fuckfag, styx or Alex Jones are.

Jews exclude and isolate from other races
Indians tend to be inclusive

admitted to have a jewish mother
literal faggot, only a neocon plebbitor would take him seriously

>Alex Jones
openly admitted to be jewish

Even the opposition is (((controlled))) opposition

I think (((they))) low-ball that number to create a sort of "seed bank" should the open juden get purged.
either way, they're way over-represented in gov't. alot of it is nepotism/cronyism, part of it is their cultural tendency towards collectivism, and most of it is their belief in their own moral superiority which they equate to dictatorial authority over others…they really ran with the "chosen" complex.

Is this a parody?

If i was not user, like a politician or some shit, I would most likely hide my power level on the JQ. Would probably try to dog whistle but and subtly subvert there agenda but you cant be openly red pilled on jews and retain any power in our culture.

How did (((WE))) not know about (((THEM)))?

I can't even find christians on 8/pol/ who are fully national socialist. They're all varying flavors of civnat with a strange religious fixation on the kikes.
The most redpilled I've ever seen where christians who believe that the jews are evil (becuz we wuz actually the tru isrealites). However, only punishment from god will stop them. Basically you're all indolent cucks who wait for your semitic god to kill his chosen people while letting them and their stab you in the back, even praising them for doing so. It's sick. Get that semitic poison out of your mind. You're treading dangerously close to the kike psyche and you have seen what it's done to your people.

The jews are anally retentive paranoid schizophrenics. You can't dogwhistle. They're so neurotic even the most innocent normie slip-up will cause them to go into "shut-it down" mode and completely no-platform you.
The best thing you can do it be an user and keep pushing the overton window. Just be brutally honest. No more walking on eggshells.
You won't be able to change the system by being a spineless politician. The kikes have worked for generations infiltrating and subverting our societies. They are fully aware and alert to any one of us trying to do the same, and will use their institutional power to shut us out. What we need is a revolution. What we need is to enlighten more strong men to our plight and give them the reason they need to care about their future and the future of their nation. We need people who are willing to die for what they believe, not tuck their tails under like every other political figure.

You know this OP would be greatly appreciated and contribute to the quality of the board.

If it was made on 4chan.

They're their dogs, though.

By being crooked and ripping off Thomas Edison.

wired.com/2004/03/lessig-2/

You forgot the part where they created Judaism to, uhh, "de root and detribalize" themselves. Really scrubs my bubbles.

When jews are overrepresented in positions of wealth and power:

When white gentiles are slightly overrepresented or just not underrepresented enough: