Lgbt babes

Normalizing homosexuality was step one or maybe step 9 who knows but very soon we will see a concentrated effort in media, government, science journals, and online forums (we already see this with shills and bots we must realize they can and will change causes at any moment). This effort will be the normalization of Pedophilia, maybe it'll start with comfy extended therapy for offenders instead of jail but it will eventually move to something much more sinister.

https ://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23LGBTbabes&src=typd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
twitter.com/thisfoolj?lang=en
twitter.com/MSF_uk
goodlucksymbols.com/hamsa-hand/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My fists and my foot.

http ://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2017/33/no-more-boys-and-girls

Welcome to the JewK

That kind of experiment was already done. I can't remember the source I read it from, you'll just have to take my word for it. Think it was a class in Israel.

Basically they treated all the kids "neutrally" from birth to about age 7. Surprise surprise, gender divides showed up even more than usual. All the boys played with toy fire engines and tanks, all the girls with dolls. When asked what they wanted to be/do as an adult it was pretty much 100% split along gender lines with each gender opting for their traditional roles, without any expectations placed on them or even knowing what the traditional gender roles were.

It's almost as if the sexes are naturally different. I wouldn't worry too much about that new experiment, it's only for 3 months and it will likely show opposite results to what the obviously biased (((scientists))) obviously want. Fucking idealogues.

What the fuck
How is this not child abuse?
This child is not old enough to consent to this, and if the parents are doing/allowing it, they are unfit and causing/participating in abuse.

If you find that source, post it, please.

In Norway they did this series of videos that explain things like that.
"The Gender Equality Paradox ".
It caused so much butthurt the gender equality program from that country has shut down.

Yeah, it was called the 70's. Always remember (((they))) are never original.

not to mention, THE DAD IS CLEARLY FUCKING THAT BOY

pedophelia speaks

Here's the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

Very powerful informational tool for normies. Guy is funny and non-threatening.

When he isn’t attempting to subvert the natural order of his adopted homeland (born to Sudanese and Iranian parents, I’d like to see him try to pull this shit in either of those countries) he is running around the world running an (((NGO))).

twitter.com/thisfoolj?lang=en
twitter.com/MSF_uk

A real class act.

Getting real sick of people posting this mindbroken child and his malignant garegivers on Holla Forums. Shit's stomach turning. Feed them to /baph/ or gtfo.

WEW I remember that case. Apparently the only reason the little nigger lived was becasue the dad was a christfag and got a case of the feels halfway through beating him to death with his bare hands.

Yep. By the 2030s we will see a different color on the lgbt flag that will represent pedophilia, pedo pride month, pedo rights, and anti discrimination against pedophiles. In my opinion this will probably be one of the hardest topics to fight for conservatives and MRAs due to the fact that pubescent girls were able to marry in patriarchal societies, men are much more attracted to younger women, and MRAs/Mgtows are against marrying 25+ year old women. Its going to bite them back hard, like checkmate in chess.

They are brave parents you shitlord doing what's best for their child you shitlord.
Throw them in the bog too, put the kid in a reeducation camp, maybe its possible to save them.

This is absolutely retarded. MGTOW faggots don't want to get married at all and marrying women over 25 leads to a huge increase in shit like autism and down syndrome that only gets worse the older you go.

I am A-OK with no longer jailing adults (men) sleeping with 13+ year olds (girls), compared to not jailing faggots for ass sodomy.

13 is too young, complication risk during pregnancy is higher for anyone under 16, even then the only way an older man having sex with a 16 year old girl should be acceptable is if they got married with the parents' blessings which is highly unlikely to happen in today's society.

If the choice was 25 year old indypyndynt wymyn, or nothing, we'd choose nothing. Add a 15 year old cutie who hasn't been poisoned too badly and the 15 year old becomes the prime selection.

Get in the oven.

Reported.

Don't put words in my mouth. Obviously MGTOW is against marriage but that doesn't mean that they haven't pointed out the growing trend of CAREER woman and the downsides to marrying them, risk of having autistic kids being one of them. While they pat themselves on the back for pointing out the downsides little do they know that those same arguments will be used by future pedophile supporters.

Exactly, girls peak from 16-25 after that they start to go downhill. Men its usually 25-40. As for sex women's eggs are done by 30 while for men they can wait till around 50. Only a beta male would EVER go for a girl over 25. The ideal is a teen girl (late teens).
Yeah that's pretty obvious mate. Who would not go for that?

The hand-eye symbol on her back is a jewish symbol.

E V E R Y F U C K I N G T I M E

Not really, pedophiles generally want to fuck children, not fully sexually matured females.

Fuck off christfag.

Bring it on. Keep pushing, kikes. Even the most bluepilled lemmings won't stand for this. Pushing pedophilia will wake up the beast.

It's a roastie mate. Typical old slut response once their pussy is out of commission they HATE seeing men talk about young fertile women.

Yeah, I wasn't going to call them out on it but the complaint about "patriarchal societies" was a giveaway.

Wrong roastie but that post is also a roastie look at this
LOLWUT is that argument?
Zero sense. And look at her verbiage "like a checkmate in chess" she wants SO BAD for men to be harmed for not wanting to fuck her dried up pussy.

CHECKED FOR TRUTH

This child drag queen shit opened my mind to real nazism

Why does that gay jew have a Hammerskin patch?

It's probably some antifa Hammerskin rip off, look at his gf in my previous post

He just wants to be as "counter-culture" as he can so he stuffs a ring through his nose and has an ebil nazi patch on top of fucking little girls. He probably praises satan too.

That's weird way to spell boy

Well little boys then.

Breaking news: Leftists can't create anything,
just rip-off or destroy

About that girly sexualized kiddo:
-Maybe the natural boy inside him is still alive.
-Maybe he's too far gone and should be lined
up against a wall with the other commies and shot.
-Maybe no one should bother with that kind of
question in the upcoming civil war.

You and the other poster are just as equally retarded or probably have some autism going on. I'm not advocating marriage towards older women or shaming patriarchal societies , I'm simply stating that pedophile supporters will use those same arguments towards people who are against pedophilia, which will mainly consists of conservatives and people with common sense. Sure, pedophiles lust for children but that will give pedophile advocacy groups even more reason to use those arguments, and muh oppression. I wouldn't be surpised if both of you dummies are from reddit.

You and the other poster are just as equally retarded or probably have some autism going on. I'm not advocating marriage towards older women or shaming patriarchal societies , I'm simply stating that pedophile supporters will use those same arguments towards people who are against pedophilia, which will mainly consists of conservatives and people with common sense. Sure, pedophiles lust for children but that will give pedophile advocacy groups even more reason to use those arguments, and muh oppression. I wouldn't be surpised if both of you dummies are from reddit.

Yeah, those were carried out in the kibbutzim, they also tried to raise them seperate from prents. Obviously almost immediately that didn't work.

SAGED

Please, continue to sperg. It's my amusement.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

This has happened several times in this thread now. There's something seriously wrong with a lot of people here.

I blame it on summer

I honestly can't tell the difference between little girls and little boys when freaks put tons of makeup on the little boys. I don't have this issue with post-pubescent trannies. Anyways I don't see why it matters that much, my reaction to seeing either a young girl or a young boy in this situation is the same, namely that everyone involved with putting them in this situation needs to be gassed and that they need to be reeducated.

Genesis 18 & 19 have been warning Christians about this for around 2,000 years. Without a morale absolute, people's sensibilities can be manipulated, rolled around like little boats on a stormy sea.
Jews only hate one man more than Hitler. Christ.

I don't get that. I saw instantly that it was a little boy. Look at his arms and shoulders. But still, I don't disagree with you, people can't be blamed for not seeing such things. Every last bit of blame is on the degenerates who did it to him.

But it should also be a wake up call. People need to be more observant in face with this new perversion. Think if you met these people in real life and didn't notice it was a boy. You'd feed into their delusions to the detriment of the victim.

Go to bed Francis, you're drunk.

I'd end up using the wrong pronoun when calling CPS to tip them off about a kid likely being molested, that'd be about the only downside.

You get my point, though? I sort of feel it's an obligation of sorts to the victim to notice something like that. I'm not trying to attack you, it's more of a philosophical concept.

While I do get your point I've actually mistaken little boys for little girls and vice versa without them even wearing faggot shit on a couple of occasions so I doubt I'll catch it when they're trying to look like the opposite sex unless I just knew beforehand.
Might be the autism and not just the normal imageboard variety

The end goal is simpler than many think. They wish for a return to Weimar times. Times so horrific that the man of the house would prostitute the entire family out to the passer-by bidder.

The West has a lot further to sink yet.

Weimar at it's most depraved didn't try to seriously get people convinced that boys are girls. I'm afraid Weimar is peanuts compared to the place we are headed towards.

You're right that there is a psychological degeneracy at play here - a madness, which was far less widespread and glorified, but the actual physical, sexual degeneracy has a long way to go still. There was a thread a few weeks back discussing the topic and linking to a documeentary which provided a graphic window into the Weimar scene. I couldn't even watch more than half of it, my blood was curdling so much.

Wrong actually, Weimar Germany had trannies too.

Pedophile. Promote child sex while bashing Christianity? Jewish.

Do you know why they put them into the bog? Because they were too horrid and shameful to be viewed, so they had to have even their very remains hidden for all time. That's you. Future peat moss.

I wasn't gonna bother posting, and almost never do - but the massive push by the nu-right to get pedos into the movement really has me upset. Grinder Greg today, Kid-fucker ho turned his life around tomorrow. You'll hear, "I used to have sexual relations with minors, but then I became a White Nationalist and it saved me." (((They've))) always worked like this. I know Culture of Critique is a dense read, but seriously - people could see this shit coming a mile away from either religious or secular education.
How will the Jew push entryism?

Absolutely right. Meaning religious knowledge, secular logic, psychology, or plain history will lead to the same conclusions you've reached. Literally all truth is the bane of the Jew.

That would make all of our ancestors prior to about 70 years ago pedos. So obvious bullshit.

Yes, but there's a distinction. No one would seriously entertain the idea that drag queens were in fact women. The western world still had a strong foundation in science and rationality back then, even the most retarded peasant in Weimar Germany would have laughed heartily at the notion.

That's a scary thing when you think about it in that perspective. We've now come so far that most normalfags will give at least lip service to the idea, even if of course they don't really believe it in their hearts. Yet.

But dark days are ahead.

I wonder if that's actually true or if it just seems like that because of how many people on the right get banned off social media. I know people in my area definitely still call a spade and a man a man.

Perhaps most was an exaggeration. Perhaps it would be better to say that most normalfags at least believe that most other normalfags pay lip service. Which is bad enough, because most people go along with the majority with whatever.

Most people around me too doesn't buy into it, with the exception of a couple of university girls. But then again, we are a kind of rare specimens and it's hard to tell if our social circles are representative of the general population.

you are a retarded homosexual my friend, congrats.

b-by Kek…

goodlucksymbols.com/hamsa-hand/

This video what you folks wanted? No? I warn you folks as a researcher into darkened paths that this is awful shit.

But user, polygamy has been illegal in Utah for over a hundred years. The only people supporting polygamist communities are the left because 'muh oppreshunz.' They'll probably go for the "poly" angle, though.

If you can remember the video, drop a link please.

Yeah this is one of them; the one I remember the most. Just listen to how they talk about it all. They're just waiting to have their disgusting turn. And look how pathetic our Western masses are now. They won't even speak out against it if there's any pressure working against them. Dark dark times ahead.

The horror.

Welcome brother.

Don't forgot about Paris.

Yeah, there was even this from that other thread, reminds me of A Clockwork Orange crossed with Peter Pan, except Wendy's a guy. (The book, not Disney)
It's basically

in case someone ever argues tranny or homo shit is completely genetic and normal, just show him this shit. it's always influence of degenerates aorund them.

…Welp, wanted to make some great posts but "couldn't make sense of the video you're trying to embed."

Nice Holla Forums.

Just post the damn link

Post the fucking link you retard.

And if the strong men just killed everyone, you wouldn't have this problem ever, would you?

I'm not accepting to suffer from shitty bugs no one else has, how half-baked technology is. Yet, instead of trying to fix and optimize what is there already people want more and more half-baked, terrible shit. Nothing works. Fucking nothing. But we have to advance further and further and develop more shit, put more money into the Jewish cronyism and pollute our own water, food and air just to get cancer and die like dogs, drugged up with haloperidol.

Fuck off and fix your shitty website.

If you read correctly you'll fucking see that your video has been posted already.

Back to reddit with you.

Press CTRL+V into the main post body you fucking mongoloid

THEY HAVE ALREADY REACHED THEIR OBJECTIVE OF NORMALIZING FAGGOTS!
THEY OWN THE HUMAN TRAFFICING CARTEL THEY WOULD LOSE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!
THEY WOULDNT NORMALIZE PEDOFILIA BECAUSE IT FUCKS WITH THEIR BLACKMAIL AND ZOG CONTROL SYSTEM!

I want to embed it like everyone else, though.

I don't see any videos in my posts and I have many videos to post.

how jew like of you
first create a jewish problem
then offer a jewish solution
how is worshipping a jew and his jew god going to help us?
the worst thing is, i don't even think you're jewish. just confused and rather sad

Was the dad black? I never saw a pic of the dad

Christianity IS jewish you chucklefuck. "Oooh I'm a violet shade of kike instead of blue!" Get the fuck outa here with that shit. A christian hating a jew or muslim hates is brother as much as a catholic hates a protestant: they (and you) are all abrahamist scum.
(I am …2913 & …2923 you replied to)

Hi Chaim.

This is correct. (((They))) are headed for the oven faster than a rabbi diving after spilled change on the street.

There is truly nothing more pathetic than cart-before-the-horse christfag arguments and reasoning. What's next, does your kosher scroll prove everything, too?
Kill yourself.

The word "satan" comes from the Sanksrit "satya," which means Truth. Kikes have been at war with Truth for a very long time.

Thanks for the kek.

Reported for ban evasion.

==MOOOOOM HE SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE=
thats you, faggot.

Complete and utter bullshit. Learn2linguistics.

what the fuck am i seeing

We know.

In Britain the story would end differently. The father would be sent to prison for life for assault. The pedo rapist would sue the father for emotional trouble, and legal expenses while not receiving any prison time. The child victim would be taken away from the father because of the father's anti-social behaviour, and placed in a rapist child orphanage for more abuse.

This story has already happened with the Rotherham victim's father who tried to defend his daughter.

This world is so fucked up. I was going to delete this post because of how blackpilled it sounds.

Did you call?

There is just 2 kind of boys in this world, the ones who are pedos and the ones who worship the negro men.

In the end, you can't tolerate one without the other.

Gay culture and by extension trans culture is incredibly pedophilic.