Yet another RE movie

Why are they still making these? Why isn't Sony Pictures bankrupt by now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3365272/resident-evil-stuntwoman-out-of-coma-details-horrific-injuries/
archive.is/vwWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do these movies even make money, how do they keep getting made

These movies are actually kinda fun

No

If they stop making movies they'll lose the rights to it. So they have to keep making more.

The last resident evil movie made 240mil dollarydoos on a budget of 65mil
Literally more profitable than CISbusters

I didn't know albert wesker was neo

Literally how, do people go and see these movies just to make fun of them or something?

Or is the budget small enough that they're almost guaranteed to make a profit?

Both.

Did you not play Resident Evil 5?
Or try wesker in RE4 and Zero?

Dumb action movies that get released at a convenient time of the year.
They make a lot of money in the international market and the budget isn't inflated as fuck.

fuck this and fuck all of you.

go watch an actually good movie based on a capcom video game featuring zombies

are you under the assumption that just because something isn't popular, its good? are you a legit hipster?

The third movie literally took place post apocalypse

AND THEN THEY MADE THREE MORE INSTALLMENTS

you know I must be really out of touch with the average person because I have no fucking idea who that is. who in the fuck goes to see these movies and why? same shit with fucking fallout 4 and all this other mainstream shit, what even is the mainstream? I dont know and im confused.

that is some good profit though I gotta admit so I cant blame the makers.

oh shit you got me.

i do ussually look at the popularity of the streaming platform when i determine the quality of a film.

it's the chinks, they watch anything, as long as there aren't niggers in prominent positions in the film

Fucking chinks man

I kind of like that they stopped taking themselves seriously long time ago.

I like the schlock.

Tumor removal surgery is literally more profitable than cisbusters.Anything that doesnt cost you around 80 million is more profitable than cisbusters.

in the third movie the entire planet became a desert. The movie's set in Arizona, so this changed nothing.
Then in the later movies they just pretend they never mentioned it at all.

I liked the first movie, it was brainless but entertaining enough. The second one was a good sequel, it continued the story but put it in the city instead. The third one was already outstaying its welcome. A big problem was that the movie became not about zombies trying to kill people, but about Milla Jovovich bein the Chosen One and killing hundreds of zombies without any expression on her face. There is only so many zombies you can casually shoot in the head before it gets boring. Also, the ending of every movie is like a joke: "What do you think, are we really going to make another one?". I have no idea who keeps watching this crap, you'd think that after six sequels people would finally have had enough. I have seen them all on stream, but more out of curiosity to see how far the ride can go, but there is no way I would actually pay for them.

Looks over the top cheesy as usual. Looking forward to it. At least its so ridiculous you can have a good time with it, unlike the games.

Come to think of it, how many zombie movies are actually about exterminating the hordes, instead of just surviving?

The first one I'm okay with, the second one is a maybe, after that you lost me.

That scene made that movie worth watching. The movies might have been good if the main character was interesting and didn't get retarded powerups through the series.

Is there a RE movie where there isn't a laser grid?
Why are they making motorcycles in a a post apocalyptic world? Why's it so clean?

I only watched them for the action but that last one was god awful on all fronts.

Is the movie 30 minutes long?
If not, it isn't truly Dead Rising.

Thought this would be about a new animtated RE.

Let's fix that.

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3365272/resident-evil-stuntwoman-out-of-coma-details-horrific-injuries/
archive.is/vwWuE

According to Wikipedia her arm had to be amputated.

And some other guy died on set:

What a shitty way to be crippled for life or even die for a shit movie in a series that should have ended five movies ago.

Reminder that this was announced a long time ago when the 5th movie released. It took fucking forever because the director knocked up the lead actress for the nth time. They had to take a long hiatus so she could deal with that shit so no doubt this will be the worst movie out of them all.

Reminder that the much better CGI movie series is getting another entry and is coming out at some point in the near future.

Don't forget Code Veronica.

You know what i don't get in most zombie apocalypse stories? Why the fuck is the world grown over and completely destroyed in like 5 years? Why is it looking like a nuclear war aftermath? I mean how do all these buildings get destroyed, why is it a desert, and either the plants are completely gone or have grown in 100x speed over the entire world. Also what about carnivore animals, why can none be seen? shouldn't they be fucking happy and proliferate by being delivered with fresh corpses all over the place? Also arent all the emtpy buildings perfect for some animals too?

Resident Evil sucks shit, but nearly everyone else does the same, except maybe 28 days later. In my opinion, it is much more scarier to find a basically non-destroyed but very empty world, instead of this pseudo post-war shit.

Wasn't the whole deal about this movie series the love between the director and mila yovovich?

im pretty sure most movies that shes been in and every movie shes starred in have been becasue he hubby is the director

Yeah, she has no acting skills at all. Just a talentless whore.

Accidents happen, she was just doing her job and things went wrong. It happens.

The worst part is the ad for the new movie in the footer of the article.

I just want to see people navigate a fucked up mansion to escape zombies.

ftfy

Should have posted this instead.

I barely watch any movies these days. Most movies are shit waste of time. Mostly just watch a classic favourite once a year like Alien or Blade Runner.

Few months ago I began rewatching the first 3 RE films and carried on with the newer ones. The first 3 are pretty decent. Next 2 are CGI out the ass, but still charming.

The Resident Evil movies are kind of good when they should be awful. Something about Milla in these. Going to go see these final movie at the theatre when it comes out.

There's too much cringe for them to be fun.
The are too cringy to be so bad that they are good. They are just bad

Eh ?
2 was barely passable.
3 was cancer tier.

i wish uwe boll's career wasn't dead
he deserved better

Speaking of CGI, was the latest one any good?

are you per chance, delusional?

Leon takes on two Tyrants with only a knife. Granted, a man who can control Lickers comes in with his Licker buddies and a tank to help him out. Also, Ada gets into an ara fight. I really liked it.