I got a free month and looks like juden bundle have some survival games including rust...

I got a free month and looks like juden bundle have some survival games including rust, they are a comfy way to spend time
Are any of them worth it?
humblebundle.com/survive-this-bundle
I mean of course early/online games, since I could just pirate the offline ones or the games that aren't getting new content/updates every week

Shit thread.

If you want to play Rust or other shitty survival games like that just pirate them, I don't even know why you are asking this since you seem to already know about pirating.

Because I pirate everything and I don't know if I can have fun with online games?

There bundles are getting worse by the minute.

Why the fuck would you want to buy something because you pirate things ? Are you retarded ?
Also, there is as much people on official server than on cracked version server.

But I don't know if the games are fun, you dense fuck

WELL THEN PIRATE THEM AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELF YOU RETARDED NIGGER

But I'm lazy

Are the Shelter games any good?
They seem neat, and look pretty. Worth playing at all?

Since looks like they have "story" and you finish them in 2-3 hours just pirate them and try them yourself

How do I pirate vidya?

Can you elaborate?
What exactly do you do on the game and why do you need to keep up with whatever you need to?

lel not even worth the price of free

Uh, and how fuck does that thing have 7 million players?

I suppose the draw of the game is that games where pvp has stakes have mostly died out with 90s MMOs and MUDs and what have you. However, probably about 80% of the people I've come across using the ingame VOIP have been literal small children. Russians are also very into it. The people playing, myself included, are the literal worst.

No. They reallly need to stop preying on autists. Aside from the Shelter game not a single one of those is finished. Snap out of it.

I got this bundle pretty much solely for Rust and I can wholeheartedly say nothing in this bundle is worth playing – including Rust.

They're all tedious, boring, repetitive and or broken.

Fucking don't.

Oh well, fuck it
I will just play some SRPGs from my backlog

What fresh Hell did I wake up to?

Pirate everything. There is no benefit to buying any of those games.

Friends play it. I couldn't justify paying full price for it.

But its so fucking awful starting from scratch I'd only even want to play if I could piggyback off their success and at that point its nothing more than a glorified chat room.

Also Savage Lands looked interesting but it cant make up its mind whether to be Rust or Skyrim that it just fucks around and does worse than both.

So is a circle jerk. Rust is hardly a game. That stranded gmod gamemode is more of a game.