Freemasonry book

Picked this up in a Goodwill today, was wondering if any of you autists know how to crack the code. It was published in 1930, and seems to be a collection of the rites and meetings of some sort of masonic sect. I've seen a few copies up on Ebay, but jewgle is giving me nothing on how to decipher it. I figured you guys know all about this shit, do any of you at least have a translated copy (or ideally a means of translating the code itself so I can use it like an edgelord)?

(file size too big, actual code is here)

(Next pages)

(Rest of first chapter, more available upon request, just tell me what chapter you are interested in)

Why are the pictures all sideways? Fix that shit.

Turn your head m8, it's copypasted from another thread from my phone, and that doesn't wanna cooperate

maybe in the morning I'll take more from another angle if anyone is smart enough to even start anything, Ima go pass out and check back tomorrow…

The secret is that its missing letters and those symbols represent officers of the lodge and actions. That is what is referred to as a ritual, it has the text of all common lodge rituals in it for whichever jurisdiction the book was printed for. The new ones are plaintext, since the rituals have all been leaked out on the internet. Download the current versions of you want to read them and make a few bucks auctioning that book on eBay.

Blue lodge masonry is no threat, since its dying and the only people joining and staying in are either subversives like myself and bluepill cucks.

anyway it'd be irrelevant
that's all fagmasons have
but their secrets are empty, they only have apparent value by the fact they're kept secret
it's like meme currency

Empty secrets. If you think the masons have any good secrets, go read corpus hermeticum and you'll be better off.

1spooky

Oh, ok, thanks. I figured it wasn't anything too top secret considering there are other copies online, was just strange I couldn't find a way to crack the code anywhere. Could you go into any more detail on the symbology?
Also, any idea as to the rite it's from? I know there's 2, and one of them is York, but I'm assuming depending upon which one it belongs to it's gonna have different details…

Dude, its blue lodge. Basic masonry.

The table of contents lists the parts of the ritual used for conducting lodge, as well as showing which versions for which degrees. E.A. Is entered apprentice, F.C is fellowcraft, M.M. Is master mason.

Also, there are more than two rites or branches of masonry. That is, without even touching clandestine masonry. And, they are called apendent bodies.

If you're going to go into the mason conspiracy stuff, read up on the facts first. There is a lot of bullshit in the anti masonry tradition. The biggest cases against masonry are the corrupting influence of secret societies on civic life, and the jewish sympathies of the organization.

Like any of the great mystery schools, they had something worth while somewhere in the past; before the Jews destroyed it.

Great post.

masonfag here
some of the shit i see on here makes me laugh, anti-mason posters are crazy as fuck and/or shills
nowadays we've basically been reduced to an innocuous charity organization
no we're not pedos, no we're not rapists, no we're not degenerates, no we're not satanists, etc. etc. etc.
did we use to have incredible influence and power? yes. the jews took over and wrestled control away from us. saying masons are inherently bad because the jews took over is like saying having a government is inherently bad because the jews took over
remember the good times of white civilization over the past thousand years that Holla Forums idolizes and remembers as "the time before the jews took over"? that was us
pics related
almost every mason i know is based as fuck and supports trump
it's the (((higher-ups))) at the (((grand lodges))) that are cucks
you all love andrew jackson, and say he's based as fuck, and he was a mason
i know there's more than a few of us on Holla Forums and we generally keep our mouths shut about this shit because we don't want to deal with the bullshit

did you read a single word of what i said?
i said very explicitly that the jews have taken over the top leadership positions in the masons
i do not deny this
this does not override the fact that pretty much everyone else is based as fuck
they took over to subvert us and keep us contained and controlled
think about it this way, you're always supposed to do the opposite of what the jews say right?
they constantly rail against people like trump because he's based. the fact that they're kvetching says all we need to know
now, you can see that they've got pretty much everyone riled up against us thinking we're evil, just like they do with trump
we're not
we've been subverted and taken over, this is a big difference
we're just another power structure for them to corrupt, like the governments and the media.

You will fucking hang you vermin.

Hail, brother.

unfortunately, my lodge has a very tight relationship with grand lodge. Very bluepilled group, mostly old boomers and cucks. I'm convinced that in it's coming death throws, the blue lodge could be fractured and subverted by well placed anons working in concert. Then, spin off the fucking shrine. York and Scottish rite would fall into line.

why?

For being a mason you retarded, literally goon. Maybe speaking isn't for you, now is it, back to absolute servitude of the kikes that you make excuses for. There will be no mercy for the treacherous, lying masonic scum lower than niggers.

Yep.
Because it’s an organization that was created by and for them.
We don’t care. You’ll burn with the rest.
We don’t use niggerspeak here. If they were actually good people, they wouldn’t be masons because they’d know what ✡masonry✡ is.
Always had power.
Are you mentally challenged?

i don't make excuses for the kikes. every single kike needs to be exterminated off the face of the planet. no exceptions.
what exactly have i done? what crimes have i committed? you can't name them because there are none.

fucking sauce?
i'd really like you to show me how the kikes were leading the knights templar into the crusades that saved europe from muslim invasion, that'll be good for a laugh

WHAT A FIND

And you will join them.
Oh, so it is in your blood, just like with the niggers eh?

Literally provided it in my first fucking post, you illiterate dipshit. Fuck off.

no really, i want to hear what exactly it is that i've done
name one single thing i've done to help the kikes
if i'm really the evil monster you think i am, then surely i must have done something wrong to earn your hatred
it shouldn't be so hard to name a single concrete act of wrongdoing on my part if i'm so evil

i don't see anything in there about the crusades
oh well, i'm sure the kikes must have had a really good reason when the knights templar saved the white race, seeing as they were totally in charge

oh and the first and second ammendments, you know, the things that allow you to even post here? the things the kikes are constantly trying to dismantle?
seems a bit convoluted for the masonic founding fathers to create those if they were going to give the kikes so much trouble down the line,
but as you know, the masons have ALWAYS been controlled by the jews, so i'm sure there was a reason

You really are one fucking slimy kike. That alone should be the reason. No rain droplet feels responsible for the flood.

Ignorant ZOG bot kike, grand servant of the jews; enemy of the White race.

We've not had secret secrets since 1699. Because the secrets don't matter, the people do.

Not quite how that works. Rite generally refers to the jurisdiction (state/country) ritual being practiced. The American idea of York/Scottish is disingenuous, and ignores most of the appendant bodies.

Source? What positions would those be? Pretty sure the Duke of Kent isn't Jewish, and most all the appendant bodies (what you people call "higher degrees" permit only Trinitarian Christians to join).

If you truly are sincere and "innocent", then you have nothing to worry about (except the higher ups, that is). But remember that you at base are the fundament of the whole pyramid, and even if you are "innocent" you are still part of it, and that is called "collective karma" or "shared karma".
While you are "IN", try to do your best, theurgically speaking.

DESTROY ALL MASONS

Kill yourself Musonius Rufus.

DESTROY. ALL. MASONS.

Liar liar.

Set yourself on fire.

DESTROY. ALL. MASONS.

You and the Jesuits deserve rope for this multicultural hell you have helped create. You're both Abrahamic sekret clubs. Stop claiming credit for dead lodges and orders. Happens in every thread. The Zoroastrian and Sumerian Cro-Magnon Masonic orders are GONE. They may come again, but it's highly unlikely to occur without some massive shift in power through out the world.

The Third Reich was right to label you enemies.

Fuck off sperg.

Sure. If you'd really care you'd done something about the kikes fucking your shit up. Of course you never will.

Don't make me laugh.

No. I will continue to post this until it happens. Check my digits, faggot.

DESTROY. ALL. MASONS.

Whatever faggot. Go be filtered some place else.

Why are you so scared of Jim?

All these Anti-Masons probably don't realize Jim is a mason

I do. I just don't care.

DESTROY. ALL. MASONS.

So (((you))) can prove where i'm lying?

They're probably JIDF/Shareblue. Same tactics.

⩀⪽⊍ᗠ

[email protected]/* */

A lot of autism went into the making of this code. They made sure to use characters from a wide variety of nationalities, so I'm having trouble sifting through unicode tables trying to find them all.