REDPILLING NORMIES WITH MINIVIDEOS

Rabbi explains why Hitler hated jews.

I'm sure most of you already have seen it, but I think this kind of stuff should be more available to especially youth, which let me thinking.

Could we have "straight from the horses mouth" kind of a thread and someone with abilities to make them into shorter mp4 or webm -formats so people can spread them more easily? Not only cut, but add something context to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course there are already many of that kind, but they are almost always about Hitler's speech or such, so why not make them about (((their))) own speeches? And if there already are such minivideos, please post them so we can get spreading.

On imageboards we call these "webms".

Newfag, we've been calling even gifs minivideos for years.

Who the hell are you trying to fool? I contributed to your thread in good faith and now you make a jackass out of yourself? Sort your shit out OP.

For example this wasn't good because it involved comedy. It will shun normies away.

I'm with a good intention and all you have to say is some newfag shit.

Comedy is a hook that gets people to pay attention and let down their memetic defenses. Comedy is exceedingly effective.

Agreed, but that time is over. We have to get people interested in (((their))) intentions, not to laugh at it.

Is that fucking real? Are nigs in africa really stupid enough to obsess over planes that much and not fucking ask someone for their phone to look up how it is done? Or hell try figuring out it themselves? Like what in the actual fuck? Sage for bait OP.

How the hell have I never heard of this?

Look, more newfags.

Here is something more for the newfags.

In the context of comedy, people are willing to see and hear things that would otherwise be far outside their personal overton window. Things they'd otherwise reflexively tune out. When you have people consume edgy humor long enough, the taboo begins to wear off. After they've been liberated of their jew induced taboos, they'll be far more receptive to raw information.

Humor isn't the only effective method of course. Face paced eurobeat electronic music also seems to work.

checked
Yeah, it's real.

Come on dude. Stop trying to torpedo your own thread.

LÖL, trolled, but thanks for the slightly insightful post 卐

lurk moar* you stupid head

rekt 'im

Use anything from this playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUY_7z_4SEjSmtZetCXbilf9

I was gonna post but it's already here. Anyone have the one about white, blue eyed Chinese gods? guess I didn't save it.

Never bothered to look up what cargo cult referred to? Tribal people have no idea what the things they see are. Everything is magic to them. Here is the real kicker. Modernize those people, and they will still behave in similar ways. For instance, African leaders promise far more than they can possibly deliver and spend most of their time begging for gibs from richer countries, selling off natural resources, and taking on debt, which they use to buy frivolous things. It is no way to run a country. They are no different than those tribal leaders promising their people that planes will land on their runway and bring cargo to them. The gibs they are given, they believe it is theirs. They do not see it as charity. Quite the opposite. They view it as theft, because there are more gibs than what they are given.

why not hitler speeches
for the longest time i'd never even heard and understood a hitler speech until the infinitywave

This shit is almost sad.

you are so fucking dumb