Are Star Wars fan's officially the most dumb?

Are Star Wars fan's officially the most dumb?

I earnestly believe this is the funniest joke ever written.

Get back in the oven, Seinfeld!

Dumbest maybe, but most embarrassing award goes to weebcucks.

Poor little drumpflakes cant handle the cinematic geniooze that is Disney Wars. 100% on RT ass soon as ur russian buddies get exposed!!!

#ImWithHER

That's a 2hucuck, not your average weeb. Weebs can be respectable. 2hucucks are all pedophiles.

Certianly the most uptight….

This guy is married and I'm not…

Ftfy RWSJWR.

Rich isn’t married.

politicucks don't understand the powerfully autistic relationship Holla Forums has with Star Wars

Well he has a gf that loves him and will marry him.

Go suck daddys micro-cheeto.

DADDY
DONNY
CHEETO
DICKLET

TANGERINE
TOUPEE
CHEETO
MICROPENIS

Can leftards come up with anything new on Trump? God, I just love the perpetual hellscape these fags must have been living in since the election.

Go gobble up daddy's lil dicklet Drumpfchump.

TINY
DADDY
DICKLET
DONNY

In all seriousness it's a little sad how you still haven't gotten over him.
Holla Forums doesn't even like him much anymore outside of the obligatory shills, yet here you are thinking you're being edgy by posting about the dick of a zionist.

ONE TERM
N
E

T
E
R
M

he is just bored. not like there is much going in the film industry worth discussing seriously these days.

btfo tbh

So am I. I just want to shitpost here about something besides shitty politics or anime for once.
I miss 2015 Holla Forums.

It's not apt to change, unfortunately. To course correct this level of rot would require either sustained intervention from the vol team or a large influx of new blood that don't know or care what the board culture has become. The first is not going to happen because our vol team is either incompetent, lazy, or satisfied with the current status. Probably a bit of all three. The second is slim to none because newfags have dropped to a trickle and all the veterans have found their preferred boards and won't change now.

Wipe daddy Drumpfets sperm off your chin before you try to talk to me you filthy RWSJWR whores.

That comic makes no sense.

Are drumf fan's officially the most dumb?

Trump really likes them walls.

I know and I fucking hate it.
It doesn't help that this board also has a history of attracting the most autistic faggots on the site.
It's pitiful seeing the same shitty forced memes and formerly funny jokes still being posted upwards of three years after they came about, with the sole exception being baneposting if only for the fact that someone always comes up with some new variation of it.
I don't want know what kind of hellish insanity it would take for someone to waste years of their lives on the same exact same shitposts day after day.

drump XDDDD

Now that I think about it Holla Forums could probably have its own /cow/ thread.

I could offer you platitudes like
but we all know that none of those work. Just going to have to either shit or get off the pot. Leave or stay because it isn't changing.

It predicted daddy Drumpfet. Search "trump heavy metal comic".

Oh I know, I'm just venting in a shitty thread that will probably be deleted soon.
I'm looking for a different site to fuck off to, but until then I'll just stick around here and watch Holla Forums's corpse rot with the worst kind of autism.

YOU'RE A BIG GUY
BAZINGA
THE PREQUELS WERE GREAT
RENT FREE
FRIDGE WAIFUS

Only two of those are forced.

Is this the greatest anime plot twist of all time? PURE kino.

Antisemites aren't welcome here.

Rent free isn't forced tbh.

It is when there's only two people that post it over and over.
Sort of the definition of "forced meme" really.

And they only use it to trigger the anti Mike cuckold. He is the initial force, we are the reaction.

wew

I do find that guy to be a little obnoxious, though I still don't like RLM.

It's been a long time since drumpfspamming had any actual effect.
Ever since the original drumpfsperg and TruthSeeker fucked off it just sort of dwindled.

Opinion discarded. Too much Drumpfspunk in your eyes to see the keyboard? It's not "off topic", look at the conversation chain. They started the shitflinging with

Some of the cuck Mike OC has made me giggle tbh

You rang?

i don't like the ears

Apologies rabbi, you appear to be in the wrong place. The ovens are a few blocks down the road.

NO RENT REQUIRED

What a generous guy!

Pretty sad

RLMfags truly are the only thing dumber than SWfags.

RESTART THE MOVIE

Can you fucks leave

Why do you say that? They are one and the same.

Holla Forums needs to leave

t. jealous nigger

She's not even good looking.

you angry the chinese are wiping out your race as we speak?

impressively bad thread

impressive asshurt