Book advice thread

As you might know, Holla Forums has a very wide and deep library. Some time ago there was a guy who posted hundreds of Holla Forums related books (I have more than 300).

I'm reading through them, but I'd like an advice because there are too many to choose from. In exchange, I'll give my own opinion about the books I've read, so maybe some of you will find something to their tastes.
Up to now I've read:

About the genetic differences between the various human races (with an entire chapter dedicated to the merchants and to how they got their higher-than-average IQ). Very interesting.
The author uses a variety of genetic studies. All the scientists he quotes have of course publicly disavowed the book and its conclusions, but not a single one of them could explain why they're wrong.

Interesting. Doesn't deny that brown people have much lower IQ and tries to explore the connection between productivity/wealth and IQ. Also the Flynn effect, etc.

About the transformation of the UK into a caliphate larva. Interesting when the author talks about the ways the media and the institutions have handcuffed and gagged any critics of Islam. Very biased when she talks about the way poor Israel gets unfairly blamed even though it's an entirely innocent country (not surprising: the author is a jewess).

Mark Steyn is one of the most caustic and funny critics of Islam. Here he gathered lots of his articles and essays that have brought him in front of a so called "human rights" commission in Canadistan for "islamophobia".

Ibn Warraq is an ex-muslim that decided to become an apostate and to expose Islam's brutality and backwardness from the inside. Invaluable read if you want to know exactly what Islam is, what it really says and why it's such a toxic ideology.

Another by Ibn Warraq. The title says it all.

Another by Ibn Warraq that debunks the claims of "orientalists" with a boner for Islam and a tendency to slander the West while defending every muslim atrocity.

A gripping account of WWII where Hitler's merits are for once recognized and he doesn't end up looking like a Disney villain mindlessly bent on world domination.
David Irving has of course been accused of nazism, racism, etc., but his historical informations are accurate and nobody has been able to prove otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

guides.grc.usmcu.edu/usmcreadinglist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A psychological analysys of the young and adult Hitler, an extremely determined, sensible and artistically inclined man. Very interesting.

An entertaining analysys of the ways some of the most famous leftist writers/sociologists/philosophers abuse scientific concepts they don't even understand to "prove" their odd social theories.

Rodney Stark examines the entire history of our civilization from the Greeks up, underlining the reasons why the West was the only one to develop certain crucial qualities, like the Rule of Law (the belief that nobody is above the law, not even kings or emperors), social cooperation, creativity, freedom of enterprise, etc.
Stark as a catholic puts maybe too much emphasis on the Church's role, but he will surely dissipate many common illusions (for example, that the fall of the Roman Empire was a bad thing, or that capitalism was invented in Britain).

Robert Spencer destroys some myths about Islam and the Crusades. Like that Islam is peaceful or that the Crusades were cruel aggressions to conquer land, steal resources or rape women. Short, well researched and easy to read. Suggest it to your liberal friends.

Michael (((Levin))) has written an extremely long (740 pages) and complex scholarly work about IQ, its genetic origins and its gaps between the various human races. This book has everything you will ever want to know on the subject, every sentence is documented, and its scientificity will resist any liberal feels-based assault, but it will take effort to read it.
You must also know at least the basics of statistics, because it's more a scientific paper than a divulgative book.

Why the official version of WWII that puts "evil" countries against "good" ones is bullshit.

A pretty old book (1911) that analyzes the jews' historical relation with capitalism, which they have inexplicably hated (to the point of inventing communism) despite benefitting immensely from it.

Which ones should I read next? Any book that really shocked/enlightened you?

Since I'm not american, I'd give priority to books that talk about the entire western civilization or about themes relevant in the entire world (Islam, IQ, economics, sexuality, racism, etc.).
Books like "Crippled America" or "The Bush Crime Family" can be interesting, but can't have the priority.

This thread is probably going to be shit down by those who do it for no monetary compensation. Be prepared for
and similar bullshit.
I'd recommend anything by Pat Buchanan. Also, The International Jew by Henry Ford and The Jews and their Lies by Martin Luther.

Thank you. I will look into this Buchanan, because it's not the first time I hear him.

What worries me about books this old is that they might be obsolete.

What do you think of "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and its Impact on World History", by E. Michael Jones? Sounds interesting but it's 1200 pages. I want to be sure I'm not going to waste my time.

I haven't read that book, so I don't know much about it.

This picks up where The Bell Curve left off. It's not just IQ, it's civilization tendencies. Science, art, law, education, civic behavior and participation - behaviors and aptitudes and tendencies and the institutions that arise from them, and not just raw IQ, are also written in the race.

This is the only book I can think of that really needs to be read by everyone here.

Shocked I haven't heard about this. After a quick google I see this is something I need to read.

I remember a scholarly work about Jews in sixteenth(?) century Spain IIRC… anyone know this off the top of their head? I want to read something about this time period to get a better understanding of their influence in early modern european history

Glad to have been of service.

I don't know the scholarly work you're looking for, but I've found older books on the internet.

This is my collection thus far. It is fairly tame, but it suits my tastes.

THEOLOGICAL

PHILOSOPHICAL

SCIENTIFIC

POLITICAL

HISTORY

SURVIVAL

FICTION

inb4 leftyraid

Just finished reading Jack Donovan's trifecta (The Way of Men, Becoming a Barbarian, A Sky Without Eagles). Can recommend. They're a nice exploration into instinctual masculinity.

Lots of good stuff there.

I often see Donovan's books recommended. I'll try them.

The USMC's Commandant's Professional Reading List is also worth having a look through:
guides.grc.usmcu.edu/usmcreadinglist

Does anyone know any good books about the Rothschilds?

GOOD QUESTION

BASED masculine homos!

Have some recommended books on mythology.

Read Dostoevsky.

Non-fiction has such a unique effect that makes the abstraction more powerful than a direct message.
Let powerful authors change your way of thinking and then you can be prepared to take on things in your life.

To quote Einstein

>inb4 this thread gets shoah'd

Have you read "Paradise Found - The Cradle of Human Kind at the North Pole"?

I read it thoroughly and was a great great book!

Surprise surprise, the thread gets bumplocked.

DARPA: The History of the Brain of the Pentagon

Number 1 book that should be read. Highlights exactly why we are in the situation we are in.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP here.
I've read "Crime and Punishment", "Notes from Underground" and "Brothers Karamazov". Old fashioned style but he's definitely good. The Great Inquisitor chapter was alone worth the entire book.

I figured the faggot mods would just delete it, so I guess this is marginally better. The thread about Hitler-era movies got locked too.

can vouch for Donovan's work. really made me appreciate masculinities. I subsequently and quite unexpectedly found myself spending more time with the bros.. in the woods, the gun range, the gym, showers, vacant lots at night, etc… Really helps if you aren't afraid to be a man… ya know.. comfortable with dudes being dudes… getting know one another… trust each other… explore each other's bodies.. ya know.. guy stuff.

Bump for literacy.