RECLAIMING THE RAINBOW

RECLAIMING THE RAINBOW

I've seen this talked about a few times already. The Idea is to appropriate the rainbow from the fags. We've done it before with Pepe, fucking milk, and numerous other examples. Rainbows were seen in the original Germanic faith as bridges to the after life and rainbows are aesthetic as fuck. All we need to do is spread Memes that associate rainbows with ebil nazis and then everyone has to trash their rainbow flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

teespring.com/stores/kadesign?aid=marketplace
jpost.com/Diaspora/US-T-shirt-company-sells-swastika-design-as-symbol-of-love-and-peace-501687
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_S
tomgoulet.com/fonts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats just another thing (((they))) corrupted

For one thing you can't just "do it" like that. You need some proper aesthetics, for example probably neon rainbow colors won't work.
For another thing, you might need more research in order to make something that won't get you laughed at.
I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying don't force it. Do your homework folks.

It already features a bit in fashwave aesthetics. People could perhaps push it a bit more there, but people would probably just associate it with the 80s, moreso than the rainbow, since in the 80s rainbows were fucking everywhere. I'm looking over at my Commodore 64 right now, which is resting on top of my desktop tower, and the logo on it is basically just a rainbow and the C= logo.

It's really kind of a recent thing that fags have stolen the rainbow, tbh.

Here's you attire for tomorrow, OP, go achieve your dreams.
When people stop you to autograph their YMCA records, only you will wonder to yourself why this isn't working.

It is done.

I liked that every race deserves its place rainbow anti miscegenation message I saw a while back. Anyone got it?

I honestly found that as a faggy message and ultimately a form of pr cucking because it's trying to be a "pc" acceptable way of being against miscegenation.
Also the message is limp wristed and won't sway anyone. It's a suggestion really.

How about no. The only colours that belong in that flag are red white black.

looks pretty cool. RGB on black is aesthetic. Do more.

I'm going to tell people there was a nazi as one of the village people. "Lots of people just forget about it. But it used to be totally normal. "

associating NSDAP with faggotry rainbow is a alt kike meme fuck you and

SAGE

Good work user, mission accomplished.

Made this a while ago. We must stop the rainbow of bigotry

Brilliant.

shit's gay bruh

Nice OC but pic related the the

Nice OC. Don't mean to nit-pick but the word "classified" is mis-spelt.

Are you actually retarded?
The idea here is to wrest the rainbow from the fags.

It could be said also that if you take whites and mix them with other races you get

ect

I kek'd aloud

Also "clasified"
*FUCKEN' GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER user*

forgot a thing. Also formatting

they do make blackish brown

Calm down user clasified was already pointed out.

I am glad the OC maker previewed it here so we could help him proof his work.
When we work together it is when we shine the brightest.
I give him a 9/10 and I am sure he will pick up the extra point and fix the 2 errors

SAGE

fuck you and your rainbow parade faggots

do you even know how to tie a good rope to kill yourselves?

>what is additive color

Why even live?

rainbows are great. They show the divine beauty of every colour, separate.

Mark is an insult to traps everywhere.

reminder that it's already been done.

reclaiming the gay flag is the same thing as reclaiming homosexuality.
"last stand of implicit white identity", right?

I wonder by (((who)))

I don't agree with any of it except for the left wing one. This poster is just retarded and uninformed. It's not even funny because funny things are based on the truth.

Pic related

Indeed, user. Indeed.

Alright faggot.

i've hung out with Death in June. didn't seem faggoty to me.

That part about the ADL can easily be debunked just by seeing that it's not on the site.

What kind of degeneracy is this?!

>implying leftards can do anything except subtract

That's a nice pair of summer pants. I'd wear it and tell homos to fuckoff if they questioned it. The rainbow is a symbol and promise of God. (((they))) corrupted it. There's absolutely no reason to feel threatened by a colour template which faggotry has destroyed. Embrace it and own it. People are too pussy to reveal their power levels anymore. Why do you even give a fuck about what society thinks about you? Maybe you're new or just another jew.

Bifröst

Körmt and Ormt, and the Kerlaugs twain:
these Thor must wade
each day, when he to council goes
at Yggdrasil's ash;
for as the As-bridge is all on fire,
the holy waters boil.

fuck off reddit

Keep colors separate to keep them vibrant sounds like something put on laundry detergent.

Sage fail kill yourself

12 yr old spotted.
ask your mom if she washes her whites with her coloreds.

THIS IS AN ALT-RIGHT MILO APPRECIATION THREAD.

OP IS A SEVERELY CANCEROUS SODOMITE FAGGOT AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, FUCK OFF PAGANCUCK.

OP IS A SEVERELY CANCEROUS SODOMITE FAGGOT AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, FUCK OFF PAGANCUCK.

I love how the shills basically say everything is a bad idea…. except of course only the things they decide like "kill all blacks worldwide"

way to get a movement going faggots

I have seen many call this a psyop, but never have I heard a single fucking reason.

nice subversion

teespring.com/stores/kadesign?aid=marketplace

jpost.com/Diaspora/US-T-shirt-company-sells-swastika-design-as-symbol-of-love-and-peace-501687

Who was that guy at the antifa protest in Boston who said the rainbow flag was alt right because it separated the colors?

Reminder that the Swastika is a symbol of good. We put it on things we like.

We can submit it to the ADL
they have an email to send it to.

Also, there is potential for the Cool S to be used as a white supremacist symbol.
It is made with 14 straight lines, wich can be said to represent the fourteen words, and if two are sticked together it looks not only like an 88 but also like SS.

The ADL recognizing it as a hate symbol can help retake it. It happened with Pepe.

the left one is good, the swirl thing looks like its mixing too much

This guy gets it. A burning bridge to the realm of the Gods. The giants have to go back

I like this idea.
What is the history of this anyway?
I have no recollection of any outside source that initiated kids drawing these.

The short version is that is largely drawn all over the world in decades past and there is not a lot of evidence to where it started. Some people call it the Stussy S, linking it to a CA clothing line, but some older people recall seeing it before Stussy started using it.

It very well might have been one of the first organic memes.

Why not more valhalla memes? They give us a legal defense due to muh religious discrimination.

wew

How do we meme it?
The only way I think it can be done is if its put in everything Holla Forums related.

it even looks like an 8
definitely cool
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_S

Except now you look like a faglover if you wear it.

>The Cool S consists of 14 straight lines

there's also a celtic knot feel to it, especially with the two combined

can already envision it as worse than a swastika

this deserves its own thread.

there's a Cool S font available, and for free.
might be useful
tomgoulet.com/fonts

The only problem with that pic is the shooped Hitler pic. That's obviously not real and will raise suspicions.

Reclaiming the rainbow for nazis is quite fiting.

Nazi imagery is full of homoeroticism. Just look at this board, you don't post women here, just guys, guys, guys… interesting

^^^
Not from around here, are you?

Report him.
leftypol or shill

Nigger, women in wheat fields are a stereotype for a reason.